PDA

View Full Version : please pray. pleaseeee.

dohc4.6sc
05-23-2008, 10:19 PM
i hate ever having to type something like this but unfornuatly i do. today my grandpa fell off of a 30ft rooftop. he landed mostly on concrete, all but his head and shoulders thankfully they landed on the grass. well now he is in the hospital with his pelvis broken in two place, a broke leg, a borke arm every rib is broke and he has a hole in his lung from one of the ribs. they ran a proceduree on his sleen earlier and said something about a few drops of blood were coming from it also, they arent really telling us much as in if he is going to make it or not, so people please pray this man has taught me evrything about everthing and i would hate to lose him. the only reason im not at grady hospital with him right now is because they only allow one person to stay over night with him and thats my grandma. the last time he spoke it was to me and he told me he loved me and asked where my grandma was. but people please just pray for him and our family.:cry:

redpanda
05-23-2008, 10:22 PM
I'm really sorry to hear that man. I'll be praying for you and your family, especially your grandfather

dohc4.6sc
05-23-2008, 10:25 PM
I'm really sorry to hear that man. I'll be praying for you and your family, especially your grandfather

thank you so much, i just know if i can get enough prayers out there he will make it.

jew_boy
05-23-2008, 10:28 PM
damn man sorry to hear that, he will be in my prayers tonight

SixSquared
05-23-2008, 10:32 PM
I am so sorry... that's awful. He'll definitely be in my prayers.

dohc4.6sc
05-23-2008, 10:41 PM
and also, if anyone else gets on other forums could you please post up a link to this or qoute it and type pray for a friend or somethin. i am tryin to get as many prayers as i can

Double_0_Rusty
05-23-2008, 10:47 PM
Damn man, sorry to read about this. Your Grandpa and family, will be in my prayers. Be strong man, and remember miracles do happen.

dohc4.6sc
05-23-2008, 11:29 PM
people please pray, i will keep you updated as soon as i get updated, the first 24 hours is gonna be his most critical, i just need more prayers to get him through this.

Nitro
05-23-2008, 11:32 PM
i got u man.....g/l keep that head up

dohc4.6sc
05-23-2008, 11:35 PM
i got u man.....g/l keep that head up

thank you so much to everyone who has prayed, when i told my grandma people on the internet were praying for him she broke down in tears and said thank you all. it means so much to us.

90_ACCORD
05-23-2008, 11:41 PM
srry 2 hear bout that
u definitly got him in my prayers

Brown Man
05-23-2008, 11:41 PM

dohc4.6sc
05-23-2008, 11:45 PM
UPDATE: HE IS AWAKE NOW, he just keeps screamin god take the pain away or just take me now. so he is hurtin pretty bad. just keep those prayers comin and i think he will make it through this.

dohc4.6sc
05-24-2008, 08:46 PM
UPDATE: things arent looking so good, his spleen is torn and the blood coming from is getting darker which isnt good ( i dont know why its not) so they might have to remove his spleen tonight. i would hate for this to happen for two reason, the surgery is a 50/50 chance of survival and for two he could get sick very easily all the time if his spleen is rmoved. i will know a little more in a few hours so please people just keep praying.

dohc4.6sc
05-25-2008, 09:54 PM
UPDATE: his spleen cleared up so that is good but not any %age of him living or anything yet . people please just keep praying.

vTeC
05-25-2008, 09:59 PM
I hope he pulls through man. Sorry your family has to go through this.

_Christian_
05-25-2008, 10:00 PM
Sorry to hear about your grandpa. I hope he comes out of this.

EM1toEVO
05-26-2008, 08:27 AM
Sorry to hear about your grandpa. Hope he pulls through.

ubers2k
05-26-2008, 10:23 AM
I'll be sure to keep him and your family in my thoughts and prayers... hope everything works out for the best.

NevrNufTorq
05-26-2008, 10:33 AM
still praying for ya bro!!!!!!!!!!! :goodjob:

ksniperfox
05-26-2008, 12:02 PM
is he dead yet

dohc4.6sc
05-26-2008, 06:44 PM
UPDATE: he caught neumonia while being in the hospital so and he cant caugh it up cause of his ribs, so they had to stick a tube in his throat to suck the virus out or something like that. they are keeping him heavily medicated and will he will be asleep for the next 48 hours so i will know somethin by then. every thing else is lookin good now except for this. but the doctors are saying he has a pretty good chance of making it, im just hopin things dont turn for the worst.

Leisa
05-26-2008, 09:57 PM
is he dead yet

Dude.. wtf????? :2up:

Leisa
05-26-2008, 09:59 PM
UPDATE: he caught neumonia while being in the hospital so and he cant caugh it up cause of his ribs, so they had to stick a tube in his throat to suck the virus out or something like that. they are keeping him heavily medicated and will he will be asleep for the next 48 hours so i will know somethin by then. every thing else is lookin good now except for this. but the doctors are saying he has a pretty good chance of making it, im just hopin things dont turn for the worst.

Oh wow.. I cant beleive I didnt see this thread earlier.. I hope he is gonna be ok. My prayers are with you and your family ;)

dohc4.6sc
05-26-2008, 10:54 PM
thank you for your prayers every one helps.

ksniperfox
05-27-2008, 08:19 AM
Dude.. wtf????? :2up:

what? it was a legitimate question. i said 'yet' because everybody will inevitably do it. if not then great, ill keep praying and hopefully things will get better. **** all the people that neg repped me. i wont dignify them with a negative rep response.

dohc4.6sc
05-27-2008, 07:59 PM
what? it was a legitimate question. i said 'yet' because everybody will inevitably do it. if not then great, ill keep praying and hopefully things will get better. **** all the people that neg repped me. i wont dignify them with a negative rep response.

the way you put it made it seem like you didnt give a ****. thank you for your prayers.

d_day87
05-27-2008, 08:38 PM
sorry to hear about that man... same thing happened to my dad years ago. he'll definately be in my prayers.

dohc4.6sc
05-27-2008, 09:30 PM
sorry to hear about that man... same thing happened to my dad years ago. he'll definately be in my prayers.

thank you and i hope your dad pulled through.

dohc4.6sc
05-27-2008, 10:53 PM
UPDATE: they got the nemonuia(sp) out ofhim but they have to cut a hole in his throat so he can breath good, he dont wanna breath to much on his own cause his ribs make him hurt bad. as of now everything is looking good though . just keep those prayers comin.

Tech5
05-28-2008, 02:10 AM
Glad that something is happening man....God is at work!!! Just watch an you will see, God has a plan for everyone !!! Godbless!!!

dohc4.6sc
05-30-2008, 07:19 PM
Glad that something is happening man....God is at work!!! Just watch an you will see, God has a plan for everyone !!! Godbless!!!

thanks man, now they are saying he will only be in two weeks, so hopefully i will be able to sit down and have a beer and play the guitar with him in a month or so.

SicStang03
05-30-2008, 07:50 PM
thanks man, now they are saying he will only be in two weeks, so hopefully i will be able to sit down and have a beer and play the guitar with him in a month or so.

Glad everything is getting better. Just don't stop praying. My grandfather had an aneurysm that put him in and out of surgery and they said he would pull through so everyone went home and he ended up passing away in his sleep a few nights later. Just don't let him give up!!