PDA

View Full Version : Gainsville college VS perimeter

JR VQ 30 de
05-23-2008, 11:30 AM
i just thought i could get some ideas on wich school is better im planing to go to school for the fall semester but im not sure which one .
i was just going to pick gainsville because its closer to my house it would only take me 20 minutes to get there compared to perimeter in dunwoody which would take almost 40 minutes. now from what ive heard perimeter has more girls now which one would ya pick??

redpanda
05-23-2008, 04:12 PM
you shouldn't go to college JUST for the girls. what do you want to learn and become? what are your interests? Perimeter is a two year institution opposed to Gainesville, where one can earn a bachelors in Science and Education.

JR VQ 30 de
05-23-2008, 04:28 PM
[QUOTE=redpanda]you shouldn't go to college JUST for the girls. what do you want to learn and become? what are your interests? Perimeter is a two year institution opposed to Gainesville, where one can earn a bachelors in Science and Education.[/QUO

im not sure what i want to major in right now im just going to take core classes

redpanda
05-23-2008, 04:33 PM
imo, I would take which ever has cheaper tuition because you're only wanting core classes right now. Save money and find out what you want to do later on

antiv6
05-23-2008, 04:42 PM
perimiter would probably be easier, gainesville is really nice though and a bunch of hot girls go their also

JR VQ 30 de
05-23-2008, 04:55 PM
perimiter would probably be easier, gainesville is really nice though and a bunch of hot girls go their also

lol the only thing i dont like is the almost 40 min drive

MistaCee
05-23-2008, 07:34 PM
Well with gas prices... I'd take the closer ones. Girls are everywhere dude.

nreggie454
05-23-2008, 08:13 PM
Well with gas prices... I'd take the closer ones. Girls are everywhere dude.

Not at Tech. LOL.

ironchef
05-23-2008, 08:21 PM
perimiter would probably be easier, gainesville is really nice though and a bunch of hot girls go their alsoProbably they have IQs the size of peanuts.

BKgen®
05-23-2008, 11:30 PM

bunch of f*ckin skanks.

trust me. i live in this hellhole. lol Oakwood University FTL

JR VQ 30 de
05-24-2008, 01:04 AM

hold on i thought perimeter had the hot girls , from what ive heard people have told me that gainsville is mostly whites and mexicans ,,

BB1_Luda
05-24-2008, 02:03 AM
+1 on Perimeter.

Lots of girls at Dunwoody.

I have scoped out the Clarkston, Alpharetta, and Dunwoody campus's.
And I got to say, the most bitches stay in Dunwoody.
:boobies:

I always try to stay away from Clarkston. I always feel like I am gonna get jumped. Or my car get stolen.

Never been to Gainsville though...

JR VQ 30 de
05-24-2008, 08:23 AM
+1 on Perimeter.

Lots of girls at Dunwoody.

I have scoped out the Clarkston, Alpharetta, and Dunwoody campus's.
And I got to say, the most bitches stay in Dunwoody.
:boobies:

I always try to stay away from Clarkston. I always feel like I am gonna get jumped. Or my car get stolen.

Never been to Gainsville though...

lol

guinness
05-24-2008, 10:14 AM
honestly dude,i would go to gainesville simply because i know how perimeter is first-hand.i took my senior classes there when i was in high school(dunwoody high grad) and they sucked back then when it was called dekalb college.
it seemed as if the students ran the school and the teachers knew it and the education value suffered as well.now i can only imagine since the whole county's education standards and rankings have dropped as well.back when i was in school,my school was the 3rd best in the state and the last time i had checked on it and talked to my old teachers,it had dropped to like 43rd.besides,look at it from an economic point-of-view;with the prices of gas turning out like they are and are seemingly going to keep going and you being a college student,the best bet would be the most economical.besides,my wife went to gainesville and she loved it and said she got a great education. :D

Blitanicle99
05-24-2008, 11:09 AM
Theres gonna be vagina at every college, and since your taking core classes just pick the closer one itll save you money so you can go out more.

KSU FTW. Plenty of honeys.

kaotickaozpunk
05-24-2008, 12:44 PM
gainesville because im up there..hahaha..its up to you..but gainesville is fine...besides that the lawrenceville campus is closed for the perimeter and im pretty sure you know that already..peace.

JR VQ 30 de
05-24-2008, 01:53 PM
honestly dude,i would go to gainesville simply because i know how perimeter is first-hand.i took my senior classes there when i was in high school(dunwoody high grad) and they sucked back then when it was called dekalb college.
it seemed as if the students ran the school and the teachers knew it and the education value suffered as well.now i can only imagine since the whole county's education standards and rankings have dropped as well.back when i was in school,my school was the 3rd best in the state and the last time i had checked on it and talked to my old teachers,it had dropped to like 43rd.besides,look at it from an economic point-of-view;with the prices of gas turning out like they are and are seemingly going to keep going and you being a college student,the best bet would be the most economical.besides,my wife went to gainesville and she loved it and said she got a great education. :D

+1 thanks

JITB
05-26-2008, 02:50 AM
i went to gpc clarkston, i felt like i was in high school...lol

JTM
05-29-2008, 08:06 PM
gainesville is good. currently enrolled there now. i never even thought of anywhere else but if you're taking core classes just go to gainesville. they got a new student center opening for fall semester so it should be better than last semester. i'm guessing a bigger student center = more variety of people (hint hint girls)

Turbo Terrance
05-31-2008, 01:52 PM
Yea i go to GPC at dunwoody but i carpool most of the time.... and yea the girls there are on point....