05-22-2008, 10:54 AM
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t200/kitted00civic/Obama.jpg

:D

Sammich
05-22-2008, 10:55 AM
fuk u

Miranda
05-22-2008, 10:55 AM
I was at the tattoo shop yesterday and saw something that made me go :eek: but then I thought about it for a minute and it made me go :lmfao:

It was a sign that read: Colored Waiting Room

Brett
05-22-2008, 10:56 AM
I was at the tattoo shop yesterday and saw something that made me go :eek: but then I thought about it for a minute and it made me go :lmfao:

:lmfao:

Sammich
05-22-2008, 10:56 AM

i call BS wheres the proof

Brett
05-22-2008, 10:58 AM
^^ Get to the back of the bus boy!! LOL

Miranda
05-22-2008, 11:05 AM
i call BS wheres the proof
Would you like I take picture for j00? I be der tomorrow...

DJ Maestro
05-22-2008, 11:07 AM
Change? Got any change??

http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Previews/South-Park-tv-b77.jpg

eViLMunkey
05-22-2008, 11:10 AM

we can laugh now about that since things have progressed as far as they have but if you know your history those signs were used at one time to segregate businesses and stores

Miranda
05-22-2008, 11:11 AM
we can laugh now about that since things have progressed as far as they have but if you know your history those signs were used at one time to segregate businesses and stores
Thank you for the history lesson...

hence the reason I first went :eek:

BluesClues
05-22-2008, 07:44 PM
I took the whole tattoo joke as "colored waiting room" meant for colored ink :dunno:

quickdodgeŽ
05-22-2008, 07:47 PM
I took the whole tattoo joke as "colored waiting room" meant for colored ink :dunno:

Wrong. As per usual for you. Later, QD.

nreggie454
05-22-2008, 07:48 PM

Really? I didn't know that :rolleyes:

Thanks Captain Obvious.

jew_boy
05-22-2008, 07:50 PM
Obama FTL

Echonova
05-22-2008, 07:58 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/Obama_hope-nosis.gif

ksniperfox
05-22-2008, 08:01 PM
did he really swear in using the koran?

**** that ****e...

nreggie454
05-22-2008, 08:09 PM

**** that ****e...

I find it weird, too. Especially since he has been a member of that church for the past 20 years.

ksniperfox
05-22-2008, 08:10 PM
if i get off my ass to register to vote, it will be specifically to vote against that.

slostang
05-22-2008, 08:52 PM
he said he was going to pull the troops out of Iraq and send everyone back to afganistan back to where we started. useless.

JConner
05-22-2008, 09:58 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Brett again.

JConner
05-22-2008, 09:59 PM
Change!

Well Barack, what kind of change?

Change we can believe in!

hahahaha

AlanŽ
05-22-2008, 10:02 PM
Change!

Well Barack, what kind of change?

Change we can believe in!

hahahaha
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Spektrewing386
05-22-2008, 10:38 PM
wow, what a bunch of red necks.
thinking the Koran is some strange terrorist book.

one of the nicest ladies I know is a devout Muslim.

omg a muslim, run for the hills!
this guy's name is mohammed, send him to G-bay for he must have bad intentions!

geez.

wish i was back in chicago

tony
05-22-2008, 10:48 PM
he said he was going to pull the troops out of Iraq and send everyone back to afganistan back to where we started. useless.

lol Are you serious or is that sarcasm? Just have to know before I say the wrong thing

Spektrewing386
05-22-2008, 10:53 PM
he will pull troops out of iraq over a 1.5 year period, changing operations over to the iraqi army as they go. eventually leaving only a few american troops behind to help out.

slostang
05-22-2008, 11:05 PM
the major question at hand, WTF is he gonna do about gas?

Spektrewing386
05-22-2008, 11:15 PM
the president cant significantly change oil prices. it is a function of the economy and other factors. there is no magic wand or wizard.

slostang
05-22-2008, 11:50 PM
lol Are you serious or is that sarcasm? Just have to know before I say the wrong thing

yeah, he said it.

slostang
05-22-2008, 11:53 PM
the president cant significantly change oil prices. it is a function of the economy and other factors. there is no magic wand or wizard.

I just can't wait until some crazy sumbishhh loads a full clip and lowered gas prices himself.

EJ25RUN
05-22-2008, 11:54 PM
i thought he was christian.

Spektrewing386
05-22-2008, 11:59 PM
he is christian. his dad is muslim. his mom is christian. i forgot if his step-father was muslim or not.

so he has ties to both religions.
but he is a christian.

anyway. religion and race does not determine who makes a better president.

slostang
05-22-2008, 11:59 PM
HILLARY AIN'T NEVER BEEN CALLED A NIGGAAAAUUUUU!!!!!!

:piss: obama

Spektrewing386
05-23-2008, 12:02 AM
HILLARY AIN'T NEVER BEEN CALLED A NIGGAAAAUUUUU!!!!!!

:piss: obama

hillary is a niggaaaauuuuu.

wow. that was hard.

not.

Brett
05-23-2008, 06:15 AM

**** that ****e...

Yes.

Not much him or any president can do about gas prices, Just like everyone is trying to blame Bush... Like he is blammed for everything wrong in anyones lives... The President current or new will not have much power over oil prices. He does not control OPEC, the global market, etc

tony
05-23-2008, 06:27 AM
he will pull troops out of iraq over a 1.5 year period, changing operations over to the iraqi army as they go. eventually leaving only a few american troops behind to help out.

I don't think this will happen but he did say strengthen the forces in Afghanistan and on the border of Pakistan. Since that is where Bin Laden most likely is and the stronghold of Al Qaeda has been.. it kind of makes sense seeing as how the 9/11 attacks go back to Al Qaeda and not Iraq.

Let the forces find Bin Laden in Pakistan under Obama's administration and I'm sure all of you will still find something to criticize the man about like.. a lapel pin.

Ran
05-23-2008, 08:13 AM
religion and race does not determine who makes a better president.lol okay. Put a Mormon in office and see how that works out for you. Polygomist pedophiles would have a field day. :lmao:

tony
05-23-2008, 08:56 AM
lol okay. Put a Mormon in office and see how that works out for you. Polygomist pedophiles would have a field day. :lmao:

JFK was Catholic and Eisenhower was a Jehovah's Witness, I don't think that kept them from becoming effective leaders.

Ran
05-23-2008, 09:06 AM
JFK was Catholic and Eisenhower was a Jehovah's Witness, I don't think that kept them from becoming effective leaders.Both of those maintain basic Christian values (even though Catholicism is a joke) so you won't see a huge debate from the religious masses. Now put in a Mormon, Islam, or something of that nature and people will have a riot. Seperation of church and state is a joke and will never be actually implemented 100%.

Also, if you think race doesn't play a role in presidential affairs then you're either blind or ignorant. I'm not saying that it's right, but it does affect it.

tony
05-23-2008, 09:22 AM
Both of those maintain basic Christian values (even though Catholicism is a joke) so you won't see a huge debate from the religious masses. Now put in a Mormon, Islam, or something of that nature and people will have a riot. Seperation of church and state is a joke and will never be actually implemented 100%.

Also, if you think race doesn't play a role in presidential affairs then you're either blind or ignorant. I'm not saying that it's right, but it does affect it.

mmm.. Interesting, Jehovah's witnesses (in pure teachings) do not believe in saluting the flag or war but the Muslim religion would cause an uproar and prevent someone from being an effective leader?

And race only plays a role in feeble minds that probably wont aspire to much in life anyway.

Ran
05-23-2008, 09:28 AM
mmm.. Interesting, Jehovah's witnesses (in pure teachings) do not believe in saluting the flag or war but the Muslim religion would cause an uproar and prevent someone from being an effective leader?You have to understand that it's not just the candidates personal convictions, but also in how he/she is perceived by the population. While Obama may actually make a fine president, the general population would round him up with both racially biased black people and the "evil terrorist" Muslims. A government without the general people is nothing.

And race only plays a role in feeble minds that probably wont aspire to much in life anyway.Allow me to introduce you to 70% of America. lol

Again, I'm not trying to come off as racist or religiously biased, but that is how the majority of the population responds whether we like it or not.

tony
05-23-2008, 09:55 AM
You have to understand that it's not just the candidates personal convictions, but also in how he/she is perceived by the population. While Obama may actually make a fine president, the general population would round him up with both racially biased black people and the "evil terrorist" Muslims. A government without the general people is nothing.

Allow me to introduce you to 70% of America. lol

Again, I'm not trying to come off as racist or religiously biased, but that is how the majority of the population responds whether we like it or not.

Agreed, I could go on and on about this.. (its going to sound crazy that I analyze this stuff) but if you look at the demographics of the states that Obama struggles with.. they are states that had Jim Crow laws. (ex. Blacks cannot attend the same school as whites)

States like Kentucky, West Virginia, etc were very reluctant to give up these laws until the Civil Rights Act passed in 1964, only 44 years ago. Lyndon Johnson essential forced these states to do away with racist laws but that does not mean the effects didnt linger in the minds of people.

Now.. what is Obama's demographic in the white community, 40 and younger educated whites ESPECIALLY in states that never had slavery or racially biased laws. Why can Obama gain 76% of the vote in Idaho or handily win in Iowa where whites make up 97% of the population? It is because they were never exposed to any kind of racial bias.

40+ white uneducated voters, in states with racially biased laws dating back to when those 40+ whites were receiving their upbringing had laws such as:

The children of white and colored races committed to the houses of reform shall be kept entirely separate from each other."

"White and colored persons shall not be taught in the same school."

West Virginia did not give up the latter from their state constitution until 1994 by the way.

What I'm stating is that this notion of whites being too racist to elect a black president is simply not true. I canvassed in North Carolina for the Obama campaign and when I got there it was nothing but white people, all from different states. They traveled from Rhode Island, Texas, Arizona, Maine.. just to get the word out in a state where Obama was already expected to win big.

The generation that holds racism near and dear is on their way out. Exit polls show that the younger whites, especially educated ones are very open minded and vote by the issues rather than traits.. I take that as a sign of things to come.

Ran
05-23-2008, 10:57 AM
Reps for that post. Nice write up for the racial foundations. I can only hope that you're right about the racially biased people being on the way out.

Spektrewing386
05-23-2008, 11:53 AM

**** that ****e...

what a bigot.

its people like you that make me cringe.

nsany(atl)
05-23-2008, 12:00 PM
Rejecting pledge
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xV-HMmNZO8&NR=1

Here is his Minister for 20 years who married him
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am6gOdTDK2Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDPYBtkbGhs&feature=related

Spektrewing386
05-23-2008, 12:22 PM
to be fair, you should look up Rev. John Hagee, McCain's crazy guy.

nsany(atl)
05-23-2008, 05:01 PM
to be fair, you should look up Rev. John Hagee, McCain's crazy guy.

Agreed, it's like picking between a Dihatsu or Yugo