PDA

View Full Version : FS:Accutron Val D'Isere Diamond watch

jdmturbo
05-22-2008, 08:10 AM
In some money issues, only reason Im selling. Watch has 99 diamonds, chrono, watch just shines, recently paid $125 for a complete overhaul. Accutron is the high end of Bulova and retails for $1500 but you can find them for around $700. I paid $800 for mine and selling it for $420 FIRM! Im near canton and work out of woodstock so feel free to pm any Q's. Here is a brief description of the watch.

Sophisticated and sporty, the Men's Accutron Val D'Isere has a white dial and chronograph movement with a date display. 99 diamonds are crafted into the unidirectional elapsed time bezel; 82 white diamonds and 17 black ones. The case and bracelet are stainless steel with unique interlocking links. This model also has a sapphire crystal, a screw-down case back, and is water resistant to 100m.

AtifSajid
05-22-2008, 09:59 AM
Do you have paperwork stating its authenticity and worth?

jdmturbo
05-22-2008, 08:02 PM
I could go get an appraisal and get authenticity if you would like and are that serious. Most of the paperwork got lost when I moved last year.

gforce23
05-22-2008, 09:07 PM
Ahh ****e.. I would've jumped all over this were it not for the diamond encrusted bezel..
G/l with the sale though. Accutrons are very nice timepieces.

jdmturbo
05-22-2008, 09:08 PM
Your not a fan of the bling? Thats what I loved about the watch, its not like the Bulova watches that have diamond accents this one is much nicer. But thanks for the complement. :D

Hey onebadgt, you need to clear up your pm's so I can send you a message back.

gforce23
05-22-2008, 09:31 PM
Your not a fan of the bling? Thats what I loved about the watch, its not like the Bulova watches that have diamond accents this one is much nicer. But thanks for the complement. :D

lol.. yeah, I've moved on from blingtastic watches to a more "minimalistic" look.. these days, I'm wearing a Movado Museum and Skagen Titanium..of course, I always have my TAG if I'm headed to a showoff party.. :D

But yeah, I've owned two Bulovas in the past - a Caravelle and an Accutron (Ecuador or something like that) and both were excellent watches.

jdmturbo
05-23-2008, 07:31 AM
lol.. yeah, I've moved on from blingtastic watches to a more "minimalistic" look.. these days, I'm wearing a Movado Museum and Skagen Titanium..of course, I always have my TAG if I'm headed to a showoff party.. :D

But yeah, I've owned two Bulovas in the past - a Caravelle and an Accutron (Ecuador or something like that) and both were excellent watches.

Gotta love that swiss quality, Tag definately superseeds bling, the name says it all.

gforce23
05-23-2008, 09:27 AM
Gotta love that swiss quality, Tag definately superseeds bling, the name says it all.
The name might be great, but these days you can get the same movement, 'sportiness' and quality at half the price by way of it's Swiss sister brand - Tissot. But then exclusive watches like Breitling aren't really exclusive either since they use an off the shelf 2824.

jdmturbo
05-24-2008, 12:08 PM
The name might be great, but these days you can get the same movement, 'sportiness' and quality at half the price by way of it's Swiss sister brand - Tissot. But then exclusive watches like Breitling aren't really exclusive either since they use an off the shelf 2824.

Yea but I guess im still a sucker for brand names still, must be that show off mentality. :crazy:

jdmturbo
05-26-2008, 08:13 PM
**PENDING**

jdmturbo
05-31-2008, 07:08 AM
For sale, buyer backed out.

jdmturbo
06-07-2008, 03:52 PM
Willing to listen to trade, maybe phones, mp3 players, electronics mainly or just pm me something else, ill listen.

jdmturbo
06-09-2008, 05:50 PM
On eBay it is.....

jdmturbo
06-12-2008, 10:58 PM
3 days left.

jdmturbo
07-09-2008, 06:33 PM
Alright back up, need some spending money. Make offers.

jdmturbo
07-13-2008, 06:57 PM
Had some good offers but holding out for cash, need to pay a couple tickets. Again this is real NOT fake can get authenticity if needed.