PDA

View Full Version : Misc 360 Elite broke!

MachNU
05-21-2008, 04:28 PM
Well last night while playing GTA 4 i died and when i respawned, my graphics where all ****ed up! Kinda looked like everything was designed in pastel. But anyways so i restarted the box, and when my dashboard came up, everything was fine, so i decided to play some COD, and right as it loaded the game, everything went all trippy again! This time i started checking to make sure the box was overheating, wasnt it. Pulled eveything out, cooled it down, checked hte disc, the wires, connections everything. To no avail. Well i let it sit for a minute and cool completely down, and when i restarted it, the screen blips for a second, and no picture. I can hear everything running in the background, but i get no picture what so ever. I searched all over the internet and have not found anyone else with this problem! :(

kfzemx3
05-21-2008, 06:35 PM
Mine did that not to long ago, got worried and sent it in saying i had gotten the red ring and got it repaired. Came back good as new :)

allmotoronly
05-21-2008, 07:12 PM
I think it has something to do with GTA IV making it run hot. My elite got the 3 red rings the other day. I restarted it and it was fine. When I called microsoft (and waited on hold for 30 minutes) they said the elite was not supposed to get the 3 rings from overheating, that it must have been a disk error... Either way it works fine now. I just make sure to give it a break every so often when playing GTA IV.

FriskyWalrus
05-21-2008, 07:17 PM
yeah my premium did the same thing 2 weeks ago with the over heating due to GTA IV