PDA

View Full Version : Misc GTA4 Mission Question

Brett
05-21-2008, 11:05 AM
I was on a new mission the other day where I get on the roof top with the sniper rifle and I have to take out the 5-6 guys shooting at the guy during a deal, and when I kill everyone but like one it says I need to go down and help him, But when it does I wait about 15 seconds to finish off the last guy then it says my guy is hurt and i failed the mission. WTF am I supposed to do on this, Do I start to run back downstairs and does that give me more time to help the guy or what? Its the mission that starts where my guy walks into the apartment and my cousins GF has me talk to this woman and her BF and then I go to the building up the street to stand gaurd with the sniper rifle.

81911SC
05-21-2008, 11:22 AM
Just stay up there and snipe them all. There is one or two guys from the back right corner, don't forget about them. Just snipe until their all done.

ZzzGrandma!
05-21-2008, 11:23 AM
I think I know what you're talking about. You're supposed to snipe the guy who is holding hands with your guy. He has a knife or something? I'm sure they designed the game where you can't go downstairs without killing everyone or else you automatically lose. GTA does a lot of that stuff. Don't mind the way I word things, either. :D

Hulud
05-21-2008, 11:24 AM
brett you need to snipe them all from the roof, just look around they are there

you arent too far into the game yet

tron
05-21-2008, 11:37 AM
i base jumped off that ***** and pumped them all full of lead

Brett
05-21-2008, 12:01 PM
brett you need to snipe them all from the roof, just look around they are there

you arent too far into the game yet

Yeah I know and Im stuck on that one damn level, Ugghhh

BKgen®
05-21-2008, 12:01 PM
dumbass old man.

Brett
05-21-2008, 01:29 PM
LMAO, fuk u :D

OhMyGodfather
05-21-2008, 01:34 PM
i was gonna say..i started a game at my friends house and i even got passed that lol, he lives like 30 minutes away too lol YOU SUCK AT TEH PS3

Vteckidd
05-21-2008, 01:35 PM
lol i got the helicopter already an i barely play

Jason..
05-21-2008, 01:42 PM
Yea thats it. I did it yesterday.Took me 3 times to realize that the bad guy is locked up w your guy there is a red arrow over the bad guy.Dont get off the building!!!!

I think I know what you're talking about. You're supposed to snipe the guy who is holding hands with your guy. He has a knife or something? I'm sure they designed the game where you can't go downstairs without killing everyone or else you automatically lose. GTA does a lot of that stuff. Don't mind the way I word things, either. :D

Grimm Reeper
05-21-2008, 04:53 PM
You stay where you're at and just keep looking through the sniper riffle and just look down you might see someone fighting him and you just snipe him and then after that make sure to aim around for more guys, but also make sure that you take out the one that tries to get away in the van :goodjob:

Brett
05-21-2008, 05:19 PM
Thanks guys, I will try that tonight

And I have the 360 not PS3 f*cker...LOL

Rican219
05-21-2008, 05:22 PM
Bull**** your still rocking the Commodore 64 don't lie old man

Brett
05-22-2008, 06:12 AM
Yea thats it. I did it yesterday.Took me 3 times to realize that the bad guy is locked up w your guy there is a red arrow over the bad guy.Dont get off the building!!!!

Thats what it was, Thanks!! I never realized that guy was there fighting him. Now Im at the point where Im doing Missions for Playboy X and I just killed some biker and got cash off his corpse for Playboys buddy, so hopefully I am almost to the point where I can have his mansion as a save point

tron
05-22-2008, 07:24 AM
after you kill playboy thats when you get his crib

Brett
05-22-2008, 08:28 AM
Aww damn I like him, Oh well I will take him out if thats what it takes to get the big suite!! LOL. does my cousin come with me to the new place to? lol

eViLMunkey
05-22-2008, 09:57 AM
Thanks guys, I will try that tonight

And I have the 360 not PS3 f*cker...LOL

That's your problem.. you need a PS3 haha.. but yeah stay on the roof and aim at the guy doin the deal as your first kill to minimize the chance of dude buddy getting hurt

Brett
05-22-2008, 10:58 AM
That's your problem.. you need a PS3 haha.. but yeah stay on the roof and aim at the guy doin the deal as your first kill to minimize the chance of dude buddy getting hurt

I did it last night, Thanks though ;)

VooDooXII
05-22-2008, 08:05 PM
There's also a guy who comes and gets in a fist fight with Packie...you've got to get him too.

Tommy_T
05-23-2008, 02:00 AM
i just took off running when it said go downstairs and shot 2 or 3 guys real quick, it took me a few trys though.

when i get stuck on levels, i go to http://www.mahalo.com/Grand_Theft_Auto_4_Walkthrough

has videos on most and good descriptions on all levels, helps me out sometimes.

Frög
05-23-2008, 03:26 AM
I got stuck for a little while on the mission for Playboy where i have to take out the union leaders in that construction site..

Brett
05-23-2008, 06:23 AM
I actually found that one quite easy for some reason, Went through that on the first try

Brett
05-23-2008, 06:25 AM
i just took off running when it said go downstairs and shot 2 or 3 guys real quick, it took me a few trys though.

when i get stuck on levels, i go to http://www.mahalo.com/Grand_Theft_Auto_4_Walkthrough

has videos on most and good descriptions on all levels, helps me out sometimes.

SWEET!! Awesome site

Frög
05-23-2008, 10:14 PM
got the 3rd island.. got the Sultan RS, sh!t is tight, love the BOV..

VooDooXII
05-25-2008, 01:36 AM
I got stuck for a little while on the mission for Playboy where i have to take out the union leaders in that construction site..

Oh man that one was funnnnn

eViLMunkey
05-25-2008, 02:39 PM
got the 3rd island.. got the Sultan RS, sh!t is tight, love the BOV..

Yeah I use the RS on-line alot... fun as hell to run off from Infernos

Brett
05-27-2008, 06:18 AM
On that Playboy mission where you have to decide to kill kim or Dwayne, Did anyone actually take out Dwayne? I wanted the mansion so I took Playboy out but what story line happens if you would have taken out Dwayne?

Brett
05-27-2008, 08:45 AM
Last night I was playing and I walked up to some random guy and it then goes to the video style showing me talking to this guy and he asks me to help take care of a few guys after him and my guy accepts.... How the hell did me walking up to some random guy give me a side mission?

junior_tm
05-27-2008, 09:09 AM
i took out dwayne and then he called playboy x and told him, niko then said if he had another job or anyting and playboy x was like cold i don wan have anything else to do with u and they hang up.

about the side mission if you look to yr map when you driving aroud you will see a little blue person like icon they always give you some side missions there is a lot of them

Brett
05-28-2008, 06:00 AM
Oh then I made the right choice cause I wanted the Penthouse suite.