PDA

View Full Version : Misc Age of Conan

Farrow2005
05-20-2008, 06:57 PM
any one gonna play it? if so, could i use your Buddy key. i really wanna try it out befor i spend money on it....

That is all.

Its for the PC if you need to know, or did not.

SixSquared
05-20-2008, 09:53 PM
*hugs WoW box*

The only reason I haven't seriously looked at Conan is because I have a mac... yes, I game on a mac. So shoot me. But when I heard about the windows only deal on Conan, I didn't even bother. The screenshots I've seen look damn good though. My friend Ben already pre-ordered it... I will ask him if you can use his buddy key next time I log into WoW (which is the only way to get ahold of him these days lol)

HyPer50
05-20-2008, 10:27 PM
I'm with you... I kinda want to try it, but I'm not willing to blow $50 for another MMORPG that disappoints me... WoW is keeping me entertained for now, so ya... but certainly wouldn't mind checking out AoC too.

Farrow2005
05-20-2008, 10:31 PM
ok, another thing, any one want to buy a WoW account? Lvl 60 undead rouge on Gorefiend server No epics has all expansions.

and yeah, i would REALLY like to check it out. i played Vanguard for like 2 months. and then tryed pirates of the burning sea (SUCKS!!) vanguard is good. its like WoW with good effects and ****z.

thanks on checking with your friend tell him to give me server info and names ill play with him. that way it is used with him.

SixSquared
05-20-2008, 11:36 PM
I'll give you $20 for your WoW acct.

level 60s = dime a dozen. Give me a weekend tied to my comp and I can make one. I logged in right after making the above post and to play my new druid, who was level 2 at 10:55 when I logged in.

Hour and 40 minutes later she's 21. PLing ftw.

Farrow2005
05-21-2008, 07:11 AM
Lawl, give me a weekend and i can get him to 70, and start on some epics.

theres also a bunch of 29 39 twinks.

I may keep it, i just dont have time. even with weekends off.

SixSquared
05-21-2008, 07:40 AM
Just put in a good hard day and get him to 70. Endgame>leveling (even though I don't mind leveling which is why I always get stuck with the bitchwork.

and PS... there's not enough hours in a weekend to get a toon to 70, I don't care who you are.

Farrow2005
05-23-2008, 09:56 PM
Half azain..

and yeah more like a week.

i know i can go from 1-27 in a day.

kfzemx3
05-23-2008, 10:49 PM
2 of my roommates are playing it and as far as i know they have called out a few days this week and they don't look like they've slept... Its worse than wow

HyPer50
05-24-2008, 09:00 AM
ok, another thing, any one want to buy a WoW account? Lvl 60 undead rouge on Gorefiend server No epics has all expansions.

and yeah, i would REALLY like to check it out. i played Vanguard for like 2 months. and then tryed pirates of the burning sea (SUCKS!!) vanguard is good. its like WoW with good effects and ****z.

thanks on checking with your friend tell him to give me server info and names ill play with him. that way it is used with him.

Vanguard rocked except for the fact that there aren't enough people to easily find a group, and the fact that it took FOREVER to accomplish anything in that game lol. Other than that, it rocked big time.

Farrow2005
05-24-2008, 10:16 AM
Yeah, Vanguard. was a big pain in the ass when it came to that. I played the PVP server the most. i had a 28 necro, and a 25 cleric then i quit.

Farrow2005
05-28-2008, 07:22 AM
So, i got to play on a friends account over that past few days. i like it, i really need to upgrade my system though. Video card just aint what it used to be.