PDA

View Full Version : buyers bitching about driving

PUNISHER
05-20-2008, 09:44 AM
i kills me you tell people ur location then they complain oh thats two hours i dont wanna drive then they live next door to the varsity and want you to drive from where u live to there they should call this site importnorthgeorgia people act like they live in the ****ing mountains.....then they expect you to give away **** becuase you live two hours away:2up:

Sol-Badguy
05-20-2008, 09:46 AM
You have a good point.

I don't know how many times I've tried to sell or buy something and people demand that I drive up to Gwinnett to do the deal.

I drove up there just to show a car, and I didn't even get a call back or anything.

Ran
05-20-2008, 09:47 AM
I'll set up to meet someone halfway, but if they don't care to meet me at least by that much then they probably aren't really interested in buying anyway.

DieselNuts
05-20-2008, 09:50 AM
Question, when was the last time Best Buy or Kroger came to you? If you want to buy something, you go get it. My Cobra sure as hell didnt come to Snellville for me to buy it. I drove my ass over 500 miles to get it and I have no complaints and didnt biitch about it once.

If someone wants something bad enough, they will figure out a way to get it. Just stand your ground and make them do the leg work.

thepolecat
05-20-2008, 09:52 AM
I'm a halfway guy usually. It depends on what I am selling or buying. Macon is a bit of a hike for me from Cobb, but I have driven to Tanger to meet up before for some parts.

Killer
05-20-2008, 10:41 AM
I'll set up to meet someone halfway, but if they don't care to meet me at least by that much then they probably aren't really interested in buying anyway.

half way is always fair...

i typically don't want anyone meeting me at my house anyway... you never know who you're dealing with...

i mean with gas prices the way they are, asking someone to buy something from you for a decent price.. yet asking them to drive 2 hours.. they really aren't saving any money...

like me.. i have the montero... cost like 90 to fill up... spending that much on gas for a 30 dollar part/item/whatever.. isn't really worth it for me....

but it might be just to meet halfway...

The_Goob
05-20-2008, 10:51 AM

i typically don't want anyone meeting me at my house anyway... you never know who you're dealing with...

i mean with gas prices the way they are, asking someone to buy something from you for a decent price.. yet asking them to drive 2 hours.. they really aren't saving any money...

like me.. i have the montero... cost like 90 to fill up... spending that much on gas for a 30 dollar part/item/whatever.. isn't really worth it for me....

But atleast you get free carwashes...:crazy:

Killer
05-20-2008, 10:53 AM
But atleast you get free carwashes...:crazy:

lol...

AlanŽ
05-20-2008, 01:20 PM

Good point couldn't have said it better.

JITB
05-20-2008, 01:24 PM
If im buying ill do halfway, but if im selling...ill flex a little..and go further. My limit is the varsity...lol

Killer
05-20-2008, 01:27 PM
If im buying ill do halfway, but if im selling...ill flex a little..and go further. My limit is the varsity...lol

i've done most selling and buying at the v as well...

it's just an all around good central location...

PUNISHER
05-20-2008, 01:48 PM
yea varsity is good hour and half for me or lil more most people on here i see is from gwinnett

Miranda
05-20-2008, 02:00 PM
Anger management ftw.. just tell em to piss off and sell it to someone else.

AnthonyF
05-20-2008, 02:25 PM
I always do half way. Its the fairest of them all.

-Ant.

PUNISHER
05-20-2008, 02:27 PM

-Ant.honestly i try that always and sometimes it just aint enough it seems like

DieselNuts
05-20-2008, 02:29 PM

-Ant.
its fair if the deal goes through. If it doesnt, then you just waisted your time and gas.

Tank
05-20-2008, 02:47 PM
If you want something go get it is my thought process i flew all the way to chicago and drove back in the same day cause i wanted my Supra that bad Just my 2 cents

Killer
05-20-2008, 02:49 PM
If you want something go get it is my thought process i flew all the way to chicago and drove back in the same day cause i wanted my Supra that bad Just my 2 cents

it was also prolly cheaper than shipping it though right???

DieselNuts
05-20-2008, 02:50 PM
Agreed

My Cobra sure as hell didnt come to Snellville for me to buy it. I drove my ass over 500 miles to get it and I have no complaints and didnt biitch about it once.

redrumracer
05-20-2008, 03:02 PM
im willing to travel for parts if its at a good deal. plus it gives me a reason to leave the country, hell ill go to atl for no reason sometimes other than just to drive

TheDarkRacer
05-20-2008, 10:12 PM
^^ i just noticed where u live... my sis went to school there.... Thats a long as drive to ATL for u... like 2+ hours right??