PDA

View Full Version : aight yo i gots some money

§treet_§peed
05-19-2008, 04:26 PM
i am gonna have prolly around 4k maybe 4500 to spend on a bike. im getting this thru a loan company stay_up refered me thru, preciate it bro. im looking for a GSXR 600 or 750 mostly but i am open so show me whats up.. :D :goodjob:

§treet_§peed
05-19-2008, 04:28 PM
im also gonna join GSB and see whats up there.

§treet_§peed
05-21-2008, 04:36 PM
faggets!

Tarzanman
05-24-2008, 09:55 AM
$4.5 k is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much to spend on a new bike. Sheeyit, my 3rd bike cost me about that much.

Put about $500-$1000 to the side for gear. Here is a list of stuff that you can select from:
1. Helmet with clear shield and dark smoke shield (the mirrored ones scratch easily)
2. Winter gloves & warm weather gloves
3. Mesh jacket & cooler weather jacket (either leather or textile... ur choice)
4. Motorcycle boots and hiking boots (so that you aren't forced to wear motorcycle boots all the time)
5. Riding pants and armor to wear under regular pants

§treet_§peed
05-24-2008, 12:11 PM
well my friend is gonna give me a jacket the helmets i can get a shoei or a fulmer for about 50 or 75 and gloves i can get fairly descent.

David88vert
05-24-2008, 12:43 PM
Don't get a cheap helmet unless you have a cheap head....

Cool Cat Racing
05-24-2008, 05:22 PM
Plus the cheap helmets aren't as comfortable and are heavier. I'm very happy with my HJC and it was only about $200. Get the gear before you buy the bike and don't ride without it. Many of the accidents involving major injuries are squids with no gear or cruisers that can't stop, maneuver, and usually don't wear proper gear either. Then look at a decent, easy to maintain bike for about $3K-3500.

Tech5
05-25-2008, 01:38 AM
I am sorry But my Head is worth more then 75 bucks...I spent about 500 for mine ..pay for what you get....Take yours an ill take man in any LOW SIDE OR HIGH SIDE ANY DAY
well my friend is gonna give me a jacket the helmets i can get a shoei or a fulmer for about 50 or 75 and gloves i can get fairly descent.

Barefoot
05-25-2008, 04:14 AM
I am sorry But my Head is worth more then 75 bucks...I spent about 500 for mine ..pay for what you get....Take yours an ill take man in any LOW SIDE OR HIGH SIDE ANY DAYatleast give him a chance to say what helmet he is getting. u never know with some weird luck he might be getting the same helmet u paid 500 for 75. u just never know. i doubt it but theres a chance.

Tech5
05-26-2008, 01:31 AM
1 in a 5123,259,2458,256.01 chance lol
atleast give him a chance to say what helmet he is getting. u never know with some weird luck he might be getting the same helmet u paid 500 for 75. u just never know. i doubt it but theres a chance.

Halfwit
05-26-2008, 03:09 PM
watever matt, ur not gonna get ****.

§treet_§peed
05-27-2008, 04:00 PM
**** you casey i am as soon as i can find one in my price range thru the finance company. i have the hook up on gear and like i said i was looking into getting a GOOD helment i can get a good prices thru friends but the ones i have been looking at are fairly exspensive but like i said i can usual get the hook up mostly on kumar and shoei helmets. and casey you have gotten really stuck up over the last few months, you dissed me because i got laid off from my other job so i couldn't spend money on a bike because of bills you ditched me as a friend because i don't have good enough credit to go straight to any bank and get 10k. its not my fault i had to go to the emergency room without insurance and sufffer or just die. although now as bad as that incident with my instant busting open and costing me a ass load i should of just let it do me out of this hell hole.

Halfwit
05-31-2008, 09:55 AM
lol. dissed you? no, i let you go on the phone cause i was out riding. calm the **** down. stuck up? no. but at least im smart about things. look at you going through all this trouble to get 4500 in debt. at least i worked for what i have. i had to wait and work and save before i bought a bike cause i wont have debt to my name. and how have i gotten rly stuck up? we havnt even talked.

ps: i like the last part where u get all emo and suicidal.....

but hey give me a call sometime, its been a while since we talked!!

Tarzanman
06-02-2008, 09:37 AM
Don't get a cheap helmet unless you have a cheap head....

........ you obviously don't know jack squat about helmets. I don't mind you having your opinion, but you should distinguish between fact and opinion for new riders asking questions.

As for helmets:
Anything that is comfortable, full face, and DOT rated will work well.

The Zr1 (one of those $75 helmets you apparently hate) beat out all the other helmets (including your $500 paperweight) in collision tests in ~2005.

§treet_§peed
06-04-2008, 04:19 PM
not in debt casey. a loan, i would like to get a credit line established for me because one day i would like to own a house. and btw i do work and save money like right now i got 1200 bucks in the bank minus the 150-200 bucks a week i spend in bills and considering i only make 306 bucks a week until i get hired straight thru the paint company i work for. but yeah small cheese ill call you when i get a chance

ueyedgr8tness
06-04-2008, 04:41 PM
wow this thread just turned:gay: pls leave your personal feelings for each other in the bed tonight u gay fu**s,drama in the bike louge is not mature so keep it real peeps:taun:

Oh !! street u forget to call me bi***:lmfao:

Halfwit
06-05-2008, 04:44 PM
im 636 riding now man! ^^^

Halfwit
06-05-2008, 04:48 PM
not in debt casey. a loan, i would like to get a credit line established for me because one day i would like to own a house. and btw i do work and save money like right now i got 1200 bucks in the bank minus the 150-200 bucks a week i spend in bills and considering i only make 306 bucks a week until i get hired straight thru the paint company i work for. but yeah small cheese ill call you when i get a chance
good for you man. im glad.