PDA

View Full Version : Meet Sunday 25th.

LightsOut
05-19-2008, 12:31 PM
Everyone that has nothing to do on Sunday.... I am trying to gather people an Meet up At South Lake Mall... Everyone from north, south, east, and west are welcome... But I dont like it when people stand in one spot an not move around an talk to other groups like they do up in Gwinntte every saturday feels like a High School lunch room.. gatherings are for talking and meeting people...:cheers: :bump:

UPDATE

Date: May 25, sunday
Time: 3pm-when ever they run us off lol

Look For: Look For a Big azn guy with a Pitbull runing around a Green Car

quickdodgeŽ
05-19-2008, 07:22 PM
gatherings are for talking and meeting people...:cheers: :bump:

Is that why you didn't talk and meet us at the Tanger event? Later, QD.

slostang
05-19-2008, 11:37 PM
specific time? any I dont think anybody will go to southlake for the fear of having their asses capped.

:cheers:

LightsOut
05-20-2008, 05:07 AM
QD chris came over an talked an we back up at the Miky Ds an talked more no others came over an talked. me an my group walked around an talked... an Capped? dude its not even like that in south lake its ****in morrow.. nothing will happen but a little trash talk.... an no specific time yet i dont want to give it out till i know their will be people coming out...

rsxtype-svi
05-20-2008, 06:58 AM
lmao capped

3KRYPTANITE5
05-20-2008, 08:10 PM
lmk when and where dude.

i dont have a thing planned

LightsOut
05-21-2008, 05:01 AM
i want it to be at southlake. but im open to any suggestions cause as stated before some people are scared of being "capped".... but i want to meet at 4-5pm... place is unknown right now.. If no one says they want to come then their is no point it be just me looking retarded out their all alone with my dog... and if no one suggest a place then southlake mall would be the place to meet.

CB7tuner
05-21-2008, 06:01 AM
im down to meet.... and southlake isnt a bad place but morrow cops are dicks

LightsOut
05-21-2008, 09:55 AM
yea well thats clayton county police period.... lol... k well SouthLake it is... what part of southlake?

LightsOut
05-21-2008, 12:07 PM
UPDATE, time, location, etc.

TonyStark007
05-21-2008, 04:54 PM
....southlake....thats practicality in my backyard....i'll swing through....should be back in town by then......

BABY J
05-21-2008, 06:24 PM
Make an alternate location or a plan B is my suggestion. That, or either get permission to meet in the lot. Hooters, JR Crikett's, any place where they get something in return for a buncha idiots acting dumb on their property is better than using some1s property for "free".

**ROACH**
05-21-2008, 11:37 PM
i'll show if everything gets organized

LightsOut
05-22-2008, 05:12 AM
well its Southlake... its a big ass area... we can all meet up an when the mall closes at 6pm we can go to a second location.... maybe th eold bestbuy or the new best buy in Mt. Zion just down the block....... but i have a few ppl coming out... so Just look 4 a Green Car with a pitbull an a big azn runing around it like retards... lol.. AT 3:00 pm Sunday May 25th. near the Macy's side..

ATL96LX
05-22-2008, 08:27 AM
might swing thru!

lude66
05-23-2008, 01:37 AM
ill try to make it homie

slostang
05-23-2008, 01:43 AM
^^^ I kinda had a feeling you would ***** out from coming to my last meet.
smart move on your part!

slostang
05-23-2008, 02:32 AM
damn tim I'm disappointed in you, I called you a b!tch and you didn't even comeback.

KPowerEP3
05-23-2008, 03:16 AM
Even though I live 3 minutes away, I won't be coming to this.

1) You all WILL get loitering tickets from City of Morrow. Period. They're very strict about even the "petty" things.

2)You let your dog off his leash at the least meet. I didn't appreciate that, nor did I feel comfortable with it. I don't care if it's a pitbull or a poodle, if you bring it out, great. You love your dog, and that's awesome. But keep it on a leash, I don't know your dog and he doesn't know me, that could potentially lead to something bad for you legally.

3) This seems disorganized as hell, and disorganized meets usually suck.

4) I have 2 barbecues, lots of alcohol, a best friend/roommate getting out of jail, and my girlfriend all to deal with that day.

Good luck with it, though. Hopefully you guys still get a good turnout, and get some good pics and such. The weather should be great.

LightsOut
05-23-2008, 05:13 AM
okay a simple.. can't come would have done or not even replying... 1. its a MALL stupid all we have to do if the cops ***** is walk in the MALL... be smart.. see retards like you are why things get disorginized... 2. Fuk if i care you didnt like my dog off his leash.. i trust him an i know he wouldnt mess with anyone unless they fuked with him 1st... so keep your ****ing stupid ass comments to your self just cause your scared like a lil b!tch of a pitbull.... If i want to have him off his chains then i can have him off them.... if you have a problem with it dont come near me then....... a lil thing about dogs you should know. THEY WONT ATTACK UNLESS FORCED OR MADE TO... things about pits everyone is scared of them cause their rep. PEOPLE MAKE them that way. Pitbulls are good protective dogs. good with babies and kids of all ages even your pusy ass.. so next time you have a comment SHUT YOUR MOUTH GO IN YOUR CLOSET AN TELL YOUR SELF THEN SMACK YOURSELF..

p.s. NO ONE GIVES A FUK ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH THAT DAY.:2up:

BABY J
05-23-2008, 05:44 AM
okay a simple.. can't come would have done or not even replying... 1. its a MALL stupid all we have to do if the cops ***** is walk in the MALL... be smart.. see retards like you are why things get disorginized... 2. Fuk if i care you didnt like my dog off his leash.. i trust him an i know he wouldnt mess with anyone unless they fuked with him 1st... so keep your ****ing stupid ass comments to your self just cause your scared like a lil b!tch of a pitbull.... If i want to have him off his chains then i can have him off them.... if you have a problem with it dont come near me then....... a lil thing about dogs you should know. THEY WONT ATTACK UNLESS FORCED OR MADE TO... things about pits everyone is scared of them cause their rep. PEOPLE MAKE them that way. Pitbulls are good protective dogs. good with babies and kids of all ages even your pusy ass.. so next time you have a comment SHUT YOUR MOUTH GO IN YOUR CLOSET AN TELL YOUR SELF THEN SMACK YOURSELF..

http://www.seriouscustoms.com/lmao/bush_uhhh.gif

stillaneon
05-23-2008, 09:02 AM

I would have to agree withg Matt on this one man. I have no problem with Pitbulls. In fact your pitbull came up to me and I had no issues, but in a Mall setting, there would be a lot of uneasiness about it. And I am not 100% but I am pretty sure there is some sort of leash law in GA. Dog aside, the mall is not a great place for a meet. Matt and I both used to work right down the street and the Morrow Police dont appreciate any kind of modicfied car. I could forsee harrassment and the last thing I want on my one day off is to be harrassed even more by the police..

I would give you the reasons why I'm not sure if I could make it but:

NO ONE GIVES A FUK ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH THAT DAY

Good luck with the meet

LightsOut
05-23-2008, 10:58 AM
I would have to agree withg Matt on this one man. I have no problem with Pitbulls. In fact your pitbull came up to me and I had no issues, but in a Mall setting, there would be a lot of uneasiness about it. And I am not 100% but I am pretty sure there is some sort of leash law in GA. Dog aside, the mall is not a great place for a meet. Matt and I both used to work right down the street and the Morrow Police dont appreciate any kind of modicfied car. I could forsee harrassment and the last thing I want on my one day off is to be harrassed even more by the police..

I would give you the reasons why I'm not sure if I could make it but:

Good luck with the meet

I have meet up their before with no issuse.. if you act right an dont do stupid **** like they do up north meets on saturday night then the cops have no problems with it... i know a few an talked to some.. they dont like people who try an do stunts and act stupid aka show off.. an 4 my dog their is a leash law but im not walking him.. when i did walk him he was on a leash i am no stupid.. but when i am by my car im leting him off the leash cause he will stay near my car an me at all times.... now if someone would have came up to me like they did at miky ds an said they have kids runing around an would like it if i had him on a leash so they can come over an meet him then that be fine... but if you come on here a fourm an ***** about it then im just going to do it. just to piss you off... an if cops do come and mess with us we just move to the best buy in mt. zion where i have friends that work their an their be no issue their cause its their parking lot cops cant do nothing about it unless they complain..... or the mall....

I have alot of places we can move 2 where their have no issue with us their.. but the mall is the best place to go to cause its big an no one ever bothered me when i did it last time..... im still meeting their at 3pm.. an at 4 or 5 im moving to some place where we can be an not be bothered if people are scared about being messed with.

LightsOut
05-23-2008, 10:59 AM
an you know i want to know why YOU cant make it just not him = )

slostang
05-23-2008, 12:32 PM

1) You all WILL get loitering tickets from City of Morrow. Period. They're very strict about even the "petty" things.

2)You let your dog off his leash at the least meet. I didn't appreciate that, nor did I feel comfortable with it. I don't care if it's a pitbull or a poodle, if you bring it out, great. You love your dog, and that's awesome. But keep it on a leash, I don't know your dog and he doesn't know me, that could potentially lead to something bad for you legally.

4) I have 2 barbecues, lots of alcohol, a best friend/roommate getting out of jail, and my girlfriend all to deal with that day.

Good luck with it, though. Hopefully you guys still get a good turnout, and get some good pics and such. The weather should be great.

x2. you speak the truth on all topics.

I hate to say it lightsout (no disrespect or anything) but I don't see more than 5-6 people showing up. and with the dog, if you come to ANY of my meets please do keep him on a leash. some people do have issues with dogs period and I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable at my events. :2cents:

j0nbunklah0m
05-23-2008, 04:50 PM
man how did u get 2 red bars lol! anyways.. if i have nothing better to do i'll swing by :p

"ridge"racer
05-23-2008, 05:46 PM

I must say i agree with this post. I used to breed APT's, quick little rundown on the breed. They were never intended on being attack dogs, guard dogs or anything of the sort. The original APT was bread for bullbating, which isnt legal anymore. The breed was created with specific genetic traits in mind, namely strength and "natural animal agression", meaning they are not intended to be good with other animals, even other dogs. The breed was however intended to be a natural human lover and loyal member of a pack, or family. Anyone who has a pitbull knows that when people come over to the house the first thing they do is jump for joy, not attack. Its the moron wanna be gangsters that use pitbulls for the wrong reason's. Pitbulls become human aggressive when confined to small areas like a chain or small cage. That small area becomes their terratory and they become aggressive to anything outside it. Not to mention abuse, and the constant heckling they get from people who dont respect the breed. A true APT should be about 40-50 lbs full grown, with a curved slight tail downwards, All those 80 lbs rednose "pitbulls" you see, are inbred, and or mixed with AmStaff's. the true pitbull is more agile in its small size and will take down the bigger pits with ease. they are loyal dogs and should have no problem around a large group of people. Sorry, had way too many "real" pitbulls, never had one problem, except they like to chew stuff!

Just a not, while i dont promote inbreeding pitbulls directy, inbreeding was the way the breed was perfected, and most "breeds" for that matter. And i have nothing against the beastly AmStaff's, they are good looking dogs imo, but nothing really compares to the APT, nothing.

BABY J
05-23-2008, 09:10 PM
I have no prob w/ dogs - but this same dog ran up to Brian's (VTECGSRGUYS) car at the Tanger meet and hopped up on the door - paws and all - and looked inside (for no reason at all it seemed). Brian didn't see it, but had it been my car I would have def have some issues w/ that. The dog owner seemed kool as h*ll, and so did the dog. But this is 1 example of why they need to be leashed or at home... IMO - keep your dogs at home.

slostang
05-23-2008, 09:15 PM
I have no prob w/ dogs - but this same dog ran up to Brian's (VTECGSRGUYS) car at the Tanger meet and hopped up on the door - paws and all - and looked inside (for no reason at all it seemed). Brian didn't see it, but had it been my car I would have def have some issues w/ that. The dog owner seemed kool as h*ll, and so did the dog. But this is 1 example of why they need to be leashed or at home... IMO - keep your dogs at home.

I didn't know this happened. but x2 on leaving the dog at home.

JDMJAYDC2
05-23-2008, 09:15 PM
i say hooters on tara they are really cool about us just hanging in there parking lot prime example of the last time we were there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZuQrZF7ZdA

BABY J
05-23-2008, 09:18 PM
+1 And cops won't do sh*t. Plus we can do more than just stand around - llok at chix, eat some wings.

**ROACH**
05-24-2008, 01:18 AM
+1 And cops won't do sh*t. Plus we can do more than just stand around - llok at chix, eat some wings.

+2 sounds good to me... anywhere not to far north is cool with me as long as i dnt have to worry about gettin loittering tickets

KPowerEP3
05-24-2008, 02:16 AM
I have meet up their before with no issuse.. if you act right an dont do stupid **** like they do up north meets on saturday night then the cops have no problems with it... i know a few an talked to some.. they dont like people who try an do stunts and act stupid aka show off.. an 4 my dog their is a leash law but im not walking him.. when i did walk him he was on a leash i am no stupid.. but when i am by my car im leting him off the leash cause he will stay near my car an me at all times.... now if someone would have came up to me like they did at miky ds an said they have kids runing around an would like it if i had him on a leash so they can come over an meet him then that be fine... but if you come on here a fourm an ***** about it then im just going to do it. just to piss you off... an if cops do come and mess with us we just move to the best buy in mt. zion where i have friends that work their an their be no issue their cause its their parking lot cops cant do nothing about it unless they complain..... or the mall....

I have alot of places we can move 2 where their have no issue with us their.. but the mall is the best place to go to cause its big an no one ever bothered me when i did it last time..... im still meeting their at 3pm.. an at 4 or 5 im moving to some place where we can be an not be bothered if people are scared about being messed with.

You're an idiot, really.

You move to Mt. Zion, guess what? You're STILL in City of Morrow jurisdiction. They CAN do something about it, even in Best Buy's parking lot. They have these little things called loitering ordnances.

About your dog, that's your choice. I wasn't the only one irritated by it, if you had any class and any respect for others you'd keep him on a leash regardless. I wouldn't dare let my rott off her leash around other people that I didn't know. You know why? I have respect for the people around me you fvcking prick.

slostang
05-24-2008, 02:24 AM

and if you bring the dog to my meets and refuse to leash him, (as stated above), the proper athorities will be notified.

BABY J
05-24-2008, 02:35 AM
Sh*t's gettin gangsta.

slostang
05-24-2008, 02:49 AM
^^^ why because the pitbull is involved? :lmao:

FriskyWalrus
05-24-2008, 03:13 AM
^^^ why because the pitbull is involved? :lmao:
yes chris cause a pitbull is automatically gangster lol

quickdodgeŽ
05-24-2008, 06:42 AM
I wasn't the only one irritated by it,

True. There were quite a few people commenting to me about the "dude walking around with his dog off the leash." At the time, I didn't know it was you. But that was very much uncalled for. I'm not too sure what the purpose of bringing that dog to the meets is. To show "manliness." No one is there for a dog show. And I remember when that dog jumped up on the Acura at the Tanger meet. Fucc that.

Also, to those who say that dogs (Pits) won't attack unless commanded or provoked? Shame on you for owning a dog at all. Ignorance is bliss to you. People tend to easily forget that dogs are NOT human. They are animals. No one knows when any animal will attack. I could walk by that dog and look over at it with no intent of anything and it will sense something and launch. It's happened millions of times before and it will again. You never know when a dog will get spooked and go nuts.

No to this meet from me as well. Later, QD.

TonyStark007
05-24-2008, 07:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZuQrZF7ZdA

....did he just do a windmill on skates....

lude66
05-25-2008, 04:19 AM
^^^ I kinda had a feeling you would ***** out from coming to my last meet.
smart move on your part!

just to let ya know chris i was there an u callin me out homie this is ia what you gonna do pm me to death wtf.... but lights out ill be there let's bring the south side back but hope to see no cop's or rice :2up:

quickdodgeŽ
05-25-2008, 04:25 AM
let's bring the south side back

How can you bring something back that was never here to begin with? Lolol. Later, QD.

BABY J
05-25-2008, 04:30 AM
Unless permission is granted, I won't do a mall meet... security has nothing better to do than mess w/ us. If this gets moved to Hooter's (or JR Crickett's, Up The Creek, etc) tho I'm down for some b*tches, brews and boobs.

lude66
05-25-2008, 04:31 AM
really is that how you feel about the south side

quickdodgeŽ
05-25-2008, 07:06 AM
Really. It is. And being that I have seen the various stages of the car scene on that side of town, since the early 90s, I'm not just talking. Later, QD.

dakilla4ever
05-25-2008, 05:15 PM
Unless permission is granted, I won't do a mall meet... security has nothing better to do than mess w/ us. If this gets moved to Hooter's (or JR Crickett's, Up The Creek, etc) tho I'm down for some b*tches, brews and boobs.

x2

BlacKalypso
05-25-2008, 08:12 PM

If you weren't going to go, then that's all you had to say...if anything at all. Nobody asked and really wanted anybody's personal comments about a dog, bbq, girlfriend, etc. That's for anybody and everybody who feels the need to try and put somebody in their place. Forget the internet drama, we all live in the same city and ride in the same areas. If anybody has a problem, be a man. Don't post it on here. But on a good note, I personally appreciated the heads up about the police.

quickdodgeŽ
05-25-2008, 08:17 PM
If you weren't going to go, then that's all you had to say...if anything at all. Nobody asked and really wanted anybody's personal comments about a dog, bbq, girlfriend, etc. That's for anybody and everybody who feels the need to try and put somebody in their place. Forget the internet drama, we all live in the same city and ride in the same areas. If anybody has a problem, be a man. Don't post it on here. But on a good note, I personally appreciated the heads up about the police.

Lolol @ post. Later, QD.

BlacKalypso
05-25-2008, 08:52 PM
Whats the LOL about? It's real...

FriskyWalrus
05-25-2008, 09:01 PM
*facepalm* its the internet. sh*ts going to get stirred. plus morrow isnt exactly the best place for a meet. trust me. i lived there for 16 years. it sucks.

quickdodgeŽ
05-25-2008, 09:02 PM
Whats the LOL about? It's real...

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Shiit's real here, son. Later, QD.

slostang
05-25-2008, 09:47 PM
just to let ya know chris i was there an u callin me out homie this is ia what you gonna do pm me to death wtf.... but lights out ill be there let's bring the south side back but hope to see no cop's or rice :2up:

ok, to start things off, I don't have to call you out anywhere because you automatically know not to phuck with me or any of my crew, second me and my crew was chillin at the meet with lightsout and his crew waiting on your b!tch ass to show up, so don't try to pull that I was there bs. anyways if you ever decide to man up and show up, I will see you then.

FriskyWalrus
05-25-2008, 10:19 PM
that made me lol

BABY J
05-26-2008, 12:48 AM
I bet it made me LOL more than you.

FriskyWalrus
05-26-2008, 01:07 AM
it may have lol

Ol' Gregg
05-26-2008, 01:16 AM
buhhhhahahahahaha. what a bad thread

stillaneon
05-26-2008, 11:12 AM
How can you bring something back that was never here to begin with? Lolol. Later, QD.

****, I live on the southside and know how horrible it is. There is no bringing the southside back back because the four people down here with Decent Cars, know people on the northside and are willing to drive up there.....

The southside hasnt jumped since Kmart got closed down and that still didnt hold a candle to the old meets at Maxway....

FriskyWalrus
05-26-2008, 01:31 PM
yeah the southside is rather dead. yeah theres a few clean cars rolling around, but not enough really

Tech5
05-26-2008, 03:14 PM
Its only dead because everyone is too chicken shiat....I come out anytime any where...I think we all should make a meet like the Publix in riverdale like we used too, but not at that publix maybe garden ridge in stockbridge or something like that , Southside crew where yall at
yeah the southside is rather dead. yeah theres a few clean cars rolling around, but not enough really

FriskyWalrus
05-26-2008, 03:21 PM
i personally would ride out to every meet but my car isnt running and its not even worth looking at really. but once i snag an FC, then ill show up. which should be soon i hope. hopefully getting a job at Mellow Mushroom in Stockbridge

LightsOut
05-27-2008, 05:16 AM
well no one wants to do a ORGINIZED meet anymore on the southside cause their to scared that their going to get "capped".. we meet up at the publix in riverdale but after the mexican got shot no one wanted to show up their anymore... So they go right to Moreland like retards... 2 places on the southside that are way to hot to even go on SUNDAY NIGHT.. Moreland ave. and Old National.... an i know alot of people from Northside but i am not willing to pay 50bucks to fill up my tank just to go up their an look at the high school lunchroom in the parking lot.. you have the rich white boys scared to talk to the southside boyz. the mexicans raming their friends nutz in light poles an ignoring an riding around the lot thinking their car sounds good. an you have the northside azn white boy mix that scared of the black southside group. so they stay where they parked as my crew with my pit walks around an trys an start things and talk to people... but seems they just come up their to stand around an look... BUT when we meet at the publix most everyone walked around talked meet with people..... Like dude said we should meet up southside again.. If people have friends northside and their willing to go up their... they should be willing to do the same.. so why not meet at the publix again....?

stillaneon
05-27-2008, 09:00 AM
but i am not willing to pay 50bucks to fill up my tank

Thats it? Lucky ass

LightsOut
05-27-2008, 09:34 AM
Thats it? Lucky ass

yea but i got a hole in my pipe somewhere an i drive from Tyrone. which between Fayettville an Peachtree. to Downtown ATL everyday. like 100 an some change each week not counting weekend gas just to go to work...

stillaneon
05-27-2008, 09:42 AM
yea but i got a hole in my pipe somewhere an i drive from Tyrone. which between Fayettville an Peachtree. to Downtown ATL everyday. like 100 an some change each week not counting weekend gas just to go to work...

I would spend close to a hundred to go to gwinnett and back

slostang
05-27-2008, 09:56 PM
I would spend close to a hundred to go to gwinnett and back

I would spend about a hundred to get to daytona beach! 35+ mpg ftmfw!!!!