PDA

View Full Version : Good news for Snellville, Loganville, and L'vill peeps

UpSideDownDesi
05-17-2008, 09:37 PM
Short and Sweet: BOOZE
Now y'all got a Liquor Store pretty much right next to you. Come support your fellow IA member's Business.

Where:
GA 20 Package
3540 GA Hwy 20
Conyers, 30012

Exactly: Right down Lenora church road, at P'hill deadend make a left, then make a right at the next light (GA 20), go 3 miles down and it's on your right hand side. 5 Mins from Snellville, 10 Mins from Grayson and Loganville, and 10-15 from L'ville.

Memorial Day Weekend is around the corner.....save money on gas and put in BOOZE.

Pretty soon i'll be holding a nice afternoon meet/$1 BBQ/$1 raffle give aways at the store and hopefully get some of the vendors to get their company models out :D .

:cheers: :gulp: :drunk: :drink: :king: :boobies: :la: :leghump: :bigdance: :dj:

Captain-Obvious™
05-17-2008, 10:14 PM
thats farther away than package 29 which is right by berkmar high school from me and my friends...and we all live in lawrenceville and snellville...

UpSideDownDesi
05-17-2008, 10:53 PM
thats farther away than package 29 which is right by berkmar high school from me and my friends...and we all live in lawrenceville and snellville...
if you live off Lawrenceville Hwy and around that area then yea, but for Grayson, Loganville and some Snellville this is LOT closer. Stop by the store and you'll notice other difference too....Lot cheaper than 29 and you'll be well taken care off. Support your fellow IA member :goodjob:

Captain-Obvious™
05-17-2008, 11:05 PM
lol ok, but none of us live off of 29...im just saying that it depends on what side of town you live on...I would support a fellow IA member but I'd waste more gas going over there

UpSideDownDesi
05-17-2008, 11:26 PM
lol ok, but none of us live off of 29...im just saying that it depends on what side of town you live on...I would support a fellow IA member but I'd waste more gas going over there
If 29 is closer to you and saves you money then by all means go there and keep yourself happy. In case u got a big order feel free to hit me up...like i said you'll be taken care off :goodjob:.

Captain-Obvious™
05-17-2008, 11:30 PM
mmm when you put it that way...maybe I will go to your store

IndianStig
05-18-2008, 01:13 AM
i'll stop by some time.

you guys gotta accept international student id's

HeLLo iM iZzY
05-18-2008, 12:01 PM
i'll stop by some time.

you guys gotta accept international student id'sHahaha, reps.

quickdodge®
05-18-2008, 12:11 PM
Been there. Cool dude. Later, QD.

UpSideDownDesi
05-18-2008, 12:17 PM
i'll stop by some time.

you guys gotta accept international student id's
we' accept it....if it's a U.S gov international student id with D.O.B on it lol.

IndianStig
05-18-2008, 12:35 PM
we' accept it....if it's a U.S gov international student id with D.O.B on it lol.

bummer. i guess i'll just keep goin to my friendly nhood korean liquah store for the next few years. well actually, we're buying another one soon so :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

imma convince my dad to be an IA sponsor so i can be a mod ahaha

UpSideDownDesi
05-18-2008, 12:58 PM
bummer. i guess i'll just keep goin to my friendly nhood korean liquah store for the next few years. well actually, we're buying another one soon so :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

haha i'll be willing to be a IA sponsor, but not for mod reason. How much is the sponsor fee?

quickdodge®
05-18-2008, 01:03 PM

What does being a sponsor have to do with being a mod? Later, QD.

incawarrior
05-18-2008, 01:28 PM
:cool:

JITB
05-18-2008, 03:04 PM
i pass by there almost daily! nice store! im not a drinker...but i can become one...lol

UpSideDownDesi
05-18-2008, 08:32 PM
i pass by there almost daily! nice store! im not a drinker...but i can become one...lol
stop by to say hello and grab a small bottle of something :goodjob:

DieselNuts
05-18-2008, 08:44 PM
124 package, smoke rise, and 29 package are all closer to me and Im in snellville...

UpSideDownDesi
05-19-2008, 03:56 AM
124 package, smoke rise, and 29 package are all closer to me and Im in snellville...
did u mapquest distance to all those? I gave exact location of it and if it closer to you than others (even if couple of miles out) then do come for better pricing, better selection, and better service.

Any more "that or this is closer to me"? I am asking y'all to support and help build fellow IA member's business not tell me distance.

:cheers:

DieselNuts
05-19-2008, 07:10 AM
I am asking y'all to support and help build fellow IA member's business not tell me distance.

:cheers:
oh, I wasnt aware of that. I thought you were just announcing that there was a new package store. That makes things different :D

UpSideDownDesi
05-19-2008, 12:41 PM
oh, I wasnt aware of that. I thought you were just announcing that there was a new package store. That makes things different :D
Yeah i should have worded it a lil differently, but yea it's my package store. Let me know in advance what you want and it will be ready and packaged when you come :cheers:.

UpSideDownDesi
05-24-2008, 05:26 PM
just in case y'all forgot...bump.