PDA

View Full Version : Anyone good with computers?

RandomGuy
08-19-2005, 02:37 AM
If anyone here needs a light job or a second job... The dude who i used to work for (big baller)... needs someone. I quit because school is starting up and what not.. but he offers 10 bux/hr cash. You can set the hours... just gotta come in on some agreed dates and install programs on his computer. It is also somewhat of a secretarial position. You can just call him and be like need any work... and hell be like drop by on "tuesday" if you have time from 4 to 10 or soemthing.... Hours are MAD flexible and the pay is decent. The work is DAMN easy... Some basic computer knowledge is a must though, but nothing else. The more you know the more he'll pay you by the hour though... And this is all cash (in check form)... but cash as in 10$ an hour means 10 bux an hour (no tax)
Pm me if interested

Needed Skills:
Clicking,
Copying
Pasting
Deleting
Renaming
Reading
Talking

Bishop
08-19-2005, 10:22 AM
Well thats seems pretty simple

Spyder
08-19-2005, 10:23 AM
he paid YOU to work? wow...

civic95
08-19-2005, 11:15 AM
where is his office? nights and weekends okay?

Brett
08-19-2005, 11:59 AM
Needed Skills:
Clicking,
Copying
Pasting
Deleting
Renaming
Reading
Talking

so basically anyone from the retard home can do that job? lol

RandomGuy
08-19-2005, 12:09 PM
where is his office? nights and weekends okay?
yes... as i said YOU pick the schedule... just gotta get shit done (like installing random shit) its super easy tho

Sleepin Hatch
08-19-2005, 07:09 PM
i.. need.. a.. job... asap.. again...

"install some stuff" what kind of stuff?

how do i get in contact of the guy?

Mr2InSaNe
08-19-2005, 09:40 PM
yo hit me with some info... aim me the info if im on or not

RandomGuy
08-20-2005, 02:07 AM
i.. need.. a.. job... asap.. again...

"install some stuff" what kind of stuff?

how do i get in contact of the guy?
programs.... like word and shit he has all the CD's ... also got to set up accoutns on his outloook and call up random companies be on hold for a while and get accounts set up for random things

easy money

Need someone ASAP... PM ME IF INTERESTED BISHES cuz i cant post a number on the public forum