PDA

View Full Version : WTB:Integra OEM Dealer Installed Keyless Entry

jwrape
05-16-2008, 12:35 PM
I just bought a 95' Intergra GSR that is equipt with Dealer Installed Keyless entry. I have the Keyfob and the car is wired for it but the box under the driverseat is missing. Anyone have one they want to let go?
Thanks

EG6
05-16-2008, 01:37 PM
lol I always wondered what that box was for. I got the box but not the remote haha.

jwrape
05-16-2008, 01:39 PM
lol I always wondered what that box was for. I got the box but not the remote haha.Wanna sell it? Got a pic of it? Does it have two Green femail plugs on the side of it and adjustment switches and knobs on the other side of it?

EG6
05-16-2008, 01:48 PM
I may sell it...i'll get some pics later tonight when I get home. But honestly I always wanted keyless entry but I didn't know I already had some pieces of it. Either way i'll get pics up and let you know.

jwrape
05-16-2008, 01:56 PM
I may sell it...i'll get some pics later tonight when I get home. But honestly I always wanted keyless entry but I didn't know I already had some pieces of it. Either way i'll get pics up and let you know.
ok, sounds good.. But there is also another box under there that is for the Seat belt light, it is connected to a two wire gray plug.