PDA

View Full Version : Misc Where is Ti from?

JITB
05-15-2008, 04:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wEGhT_3V5E&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsnnwAcug-0

lol...i always used to hear people say Ti wasnt from bankhead like he always says.

EJ25RUN
05-15-2008, 05:03 PM
i feel bad for black kids living over there right now.

DieselNuts
05-15-2008, 05:26 PM
lol @ TI "Sitings". Its SIGHTINGS stupid fuks.

green91
05-15-2008, 05:31 PM
omg are these people retarted? it doesnt even sound like they are speaking english. and as far as some shorty lo or wtf ever, at least everyone has heard of t.i. who the **** is shawty lo?

DieselNuts
05-15-2008, 05:41 PM
omg are these people retarted? it doesnt even sound like they are speaking english. and as far as some shorty lo or wtf ever, at least everyone has heard of t.i. who the **** is shawty lo?
boy, yous a fool

dey know...

twinj
05-15-2008, 05:53 PM

Thank you,**** shawty lo, he can't **** with T.I in any kind of way and if he was about that paper he would be making it instead of making utube videos. T.I. Is from bankhead courts. That ***** is a hater like he really going to report someone who does see's him. First shawty lo need to get in the game put up some points & do something worth cosidering. He will never make the kind of paper/music TIP makes.

Barefoot
05-15-2008, 06:16 PM
ti run his mouth on the radio then got shown up standard rapper shit.

twinj
05-15-2008, 06:29 PM
That would be stupid on T.I. part to entertain Shawty Lo ignorant ass. After just getting out of trouble. Half of them ****** just wanted to get on T.V. all them haterz got TIP album in there alpine cd player. C'mon man

Here's a sample, prove to me that shawty lo is the truth. EXCLUSIVE TIP BANKHEAD
http://www.zshare.net/audio/120712530f91affb/

Barefoot
05-15-2008, 06:34 PM
That would be stupid on T.I. part to entertain Shawty Lo ignorant ass. After just getting out of trouble. not really drama sells records. so both of them will benefit from it in the end.

Thighs
05-15-2008, 06:37 PM
ti is in my crawlspace.

twinj
05-15-2008, 06:47 PM
not really drama sells records. so both of them will benefit from it in the end.

True, Drama does sell. I really don't think it would benefit him. I am sorry I just think shawty lo is a ignorant ass artist. He is just very limited/predictable with his craft.

Barefoot
05-15-2008, 06:53 PM
I am sorry I just think shawty lo is a ignorant ass artist. He is just very limited/predictable with his craft.lol 90% of rapper are

MistaCee
05-15-2008, 07:12 PM
boy, yous a fool

dey know...

lawl!

MR2DR
05-15-2008, 08:23 PM
boy, yous a fool

dey know...

words from the man himself hehe +reps

so yea.. didnt TI address lo in umma do me remix with rocko and ross?

twinj
05-15-2008, 08:34 PM
words from the man himself hehe +reps

so yea.. didnt TI address lo in umma do me remix with rocko and ross?

Yes sir

blackshine007
05-15-2008, 08:40 PM
I know in middle school, a Clifford Harris used to go to middle school with me in 6th grade in Ronald McNair middle school in college park. I was on 6C team and he was on 6A. He didn't stay at McNair very long after. That's all I know of him.

ueyedgr8tness
05-15-2008, 08:51 PM
LOL!!

JITB
05-16-2008, 12:55 PM
its not about the rapping, he acknowledges his rapping ability plenty of times. The point remains that if u say you from somewhere...let it be true! it was said he moved in that area for a minute from riverdale/college park area but wasnt running nothing.

shaun, if u get a yearbook picture, you could have some money!!! :D

http://a666.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/9/l_bc7cce21407351f35f4df51ca844d8c1.jpg

Scrilla
05-16-2008, 01:35 PM
Thank you,**** shawty lo, he can't **** with T.I in any kind of way and if he was about that paper he would be making it instead of making utube videos. T.I. Is from bankhead courts. That ***** is a hater like he really going to report someone who does see's him. First shawty lo need to get in the game put up some points & do something worth cosidering. He will never make the kind of paper/music TIP makes.

:rolleyes:

Im Laughing At You Haters Like HAHAHA!

JITB
05-16-2008, 01:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_vF68Dtan4

check it!

Sport1.3
05-16-2008, 01:47 PM
What in the F Uck Are they even saying

JITB
05-16-2008, 01:51 PM
What in the F Uck Are they even saying

its in latin..

Sport1.3
05-16-2008, 01:53 PM
its in latin..

werd? I didnt know TI was from Canada.....

JITB
05-16-2008, 01:54 PM

lol crazy eh..

quickdodge®
05-16-2008, 01:58 PM

Canada?

You don't mind if I toss this dialogue in my sig spot, do you, lolol?Later, QD.

Sport1.3
05-16-2008, 02:00 PM
Canada?

You don't mind if I toss this dialouge in my sig spot, do you, lolol?Later, QD.

:lmfao: go for it

Mr.Big
05-16-2008, 02:01 PM

Of course u dont know who Carlos is!

Mr.Big
05-16-2008, 02:06 PM

Yea Lo cant **** with T.I on the lyric s hit. But
Lo been doing what u hear on his music. So his do game is up high!!!
I seen Shawty lo like 4 years ago. when i seen him
he look like somebody. EVERYBODY KNOW HIM!!!
Carlos is his name. oh that man hop out that burnt orange monte carlo

BKgen®
05-16-2008, 02:13 PM
not sure where he lives, but i hear he frequents the local gay bar.

cactusEG
05-16-2008, 02:39 PM
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UY5WLyDyQvU&feature=related

listen to what lil flip says where TI is from...

quickdodge®
05-16-2008, 02:46 PM
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UY5WLyDyQvU&feature=related

listen to what lil flip says where TI is from...

Lil Flip/TI shiit has been over. So who cares? Later, QD.

cactusEG
05-16-2008, 02:51 PM
Lil Flip/TI shiit has been over. So who cares? Later, QD.

I know, I said listen to where he says hes from...

twinj
05-16-2008, 07:39 PM
:rolleyes:

Im Laughing At You Haters Like HAHAHA!

LO is hatin....I guess thats why he shocking the world in his own little way with Youtube videos. Nigga get real He ain't making T.I. Scrilla, ya dig.

Lo been doing what u hear on his music
oh that man hop out that burnt orange monte carlo

I thought you was about to say Ferrari, but Who can't afford a POS chevy
with a good paint job. I could in highschool.

I Guess T.I. isn't a Felon ,and haven't done any of that **** he said either. You right thats why he performed at the awards last year. Half of the Niggaz hatin got his motha****in cd in they Alpine player. I guess he ain't from bankhead court thats in Cobb county. Which is the reason he can't speak in Cobb County public schools system. I thought you was about to say Ferrari, but Who can't afford a POS chevy with a good paint job. I could in highschool.

SiRed94
05-16-2008, 08:03 PM
LoL-ing at the kid... "T.I. - That's a lame ain't it"

too bad the police seized all of the guns he was trying to buy, I would have loved to have seen T.I. stock-whip Shawty Lo with an AK in those stupid ass sunglasses...

T-Lie... hahah

SiRed94
05-16-2008, 08:08 PM
anybody else remember this....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XM3ki-FF-p0

i hope he dedicates a song to Lo....

Mr.Big
05-16-2008, 09:40 PM
LO is hatin....I guess thats why he shocking the world in his own little way with Youtube videos. Nigga get real He ain't making T.I. Scrilla, ya dig.

I thought you was about to say Ferrari, but Who can't afford a POS chevy
with a good paint job. I could in highschool.

I Guess T.I. isn't a Felon ,and haven't done any of that **** he said either. You right thats why he performed at the awards last year. Half of the Niggaz hatin got his motha****in cd in they Alpine player. I guess he ain't from bankhead court thats in Cobb county. Which is the reason he can't speak in Cobb County public schools system. I thought you was about to say Ferrari, but Who can't afford a POS chevy with a good paint job. I could in highschool.

Ferrari!! naw man. u talking bout a dope boy in the middle of the hood. Thats a good way to get f uck up in the game pushing a ferrari. But imma tell u this thats POS chevy u talking a country boi is going to DONK that s hit if there rich or not

TheDarkRacer
05-16-2008, 11:15 PM
I dont like T.I. I gotz friends(like in their 30s haha) who kno his parents. He aint no thug like he says he is. All bark and no bite.
And Shawty Lo would beat T.I.'s frail ass down if it came to it.
just my 2 cents.
P.S. I dont like Donks. Just another way for the cops to pick out a dope boy lol. But its like us ricers. We make our cars loud so ppl will look at us when we pull up to the spot...
~TDR

Scrilla
05-17-2008, 02:16 AM
That would be stupid on T.I. part to entertain Shawty Lo ignorant ass. After just getting out of trouble. Half of them ****** just wanted to get on T.V. all them haterz got TIP album in there alpine cd player. C'mon man

Here's a sample, prove to me that shawty lo is the truth. EXCLUSIVE TIP BANKHEAD
http://www.zshare.net/audio/120712530f91affb/

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhhvz20DrZD1f6WP1n ;)

Scrilla
05-17-2008, 02:38 AM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (3 members and 0 guests) Scrilla (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=2813), 81911SC, twinj

Thanks For The Reply... And In Case You Had Trouble With The Last Video, Heres The Homie El Oh To Help Ya Out...

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhrFLaw6K46D918xfN

:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

Scrilla
05-17-2008, 02:50 AM
Wheres T- LIE??? :thinking:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ndIzAGbtJ64

Scrilla
05-17-2008, 02:56 AM
For The Rest Of The Homies...

http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/19ad3582c3.jpg

01. 03:05 Shawty Lo - Dunn Dunn (T.I. Diss)
02. 04:02 T.I. Ft. Young Jeezy, And Rick Ross - Umma Do Me (Shawty Lo Diss)
03. 04:34 Shawty Lo Feat. Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, And Yung Joc - I'm Da Man (Rmx)
04. 04:50 Shawty Lo Ft. Kinfolk Kia Shine - Wow (Rmx)
05. 02:44 Shawty Lo - Got Em For The Lo
06. 02:06 T.I. - King Is Back
07. 04:08 T.I. Ft. Young Buck, And Ludacris - Stomp
08. 03:32 T.I. Ft. Maino - What You Gonna Do
09. 03:42 T.I. Ft. Foxy Brown - In The Trap
10. 05:02 T.I. Ft. Lil Wayne, Scarface, And UTP - Big Dog Status
11. 03:55 Shawty Lo - You A Fool
12. 03:50 Shawty Lo Ft. Yung Joc, And Jody Breeze - Aww Yea
13. 03:58 Shawty Lo Ft. D4L - Bankhead
14. 04:16 T.I. Feat. P$C - Bankhead
15. 02:27 T.I. Ft. Busta Rhymes - Hurt
16. 00:36 T.I. - Connect The Dots
17. 03:21 Shawty Lo - Dope Boy Money
18. 02:46 Shawty Lo Ft. D4L - Rep My Zone
19. 04:26 Shawty Lo Ft. Jay-Z, And Rick Ross - Let's Get It
20. 00:55 Shawty Lo - Duffle Bag Boy
21. 03:01 T.I. Ft. Young Jeezy - I Got Money
22. 00:47 T.I. - Cannon
23. 01:03 T.I. - End Of The Road
24. 03:24 Shawty Lo Ft. D4L - Let's Ride
25. 03:28 Shawty Lo Ft. Ludacris, Young Jeezy, And Plies - Dey Know (Rmx)

http://rapidshare.com/files/96689706/VA-DJ...-2008-.rar.html (http://rapidshare.com/files/96689706/VA-DJ...-2008-.rar.html)

twinj
05-18-2008, 09:57 AM
[/color][/u]

Thanks For The Reply... And In Case You Had Trouble With The Last Video, Heres The Homie El Oh To Help Ya Out...

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhrFLaw6K46D918xfN

I wasn't on IA pimpin....
2nd. Ok T.I. wasn't on bankhead all his life.
3rd. Who cares, Shawty Lo is a nobody with very limited skills as an artist. He is from a particular neighborhood that he values so much. That will probably get torn down when they get done building on the side of Hollowell
5th. I can't respect a dude who is jealous cause T.I. wouldn't get on a track with him. So he gets mad after 7 years and decides to out's him. Lets see how successful he is now that he has this new drama to up his CD sales. I doubt any of those broke ass Niggaz in his hood paid for the album.
4th. Thats all Now, You can get back to BJ ing Lo now.

Lol, Don't nobody want that old ass/recycle album you posted up. T.I. will kill him anyday of the week.

And Shawty Lo would beat T.I.'s frail ass down if it came to it.
just my 2 cents. I dont like T.I. I gotz friends(like in their 30s haha) who kno his parents.

Lol, doubt it.

Huh......
T.I. IS BIGGER THAN HIM. LMAO, Keep it we don't needed

quickdodge®
05-18-2008, 10:04 AM
Huh......
T.I. IS BIGGER THAN HIM. LMAO, Keep it we don't needed

Damn. Size don't mean shiit. Lyrically, TI has him. Does it really matter? They're both from the South and that means shiit. Later, QD.

twinj
05-18-2008, 10:13 AM
Damn. Size don't mean shiit. Lyrically, TI has him. Does it really matter? They're both from the South and that means shiit. Later, QD.

Yea you right, I just can't respect someone who doesn't really have any kind of Credentials. To even talk reckless like that cause T.I. might not have been born and raised in bankhead.

twinj
05-18-2008, 10:14 AM
If that's the case thats half of atlanta Rappers

Young Jeezy-North Carolina

Ludacris-Chicago

T.I.- New York.

quickdodge®
05-18-2008, 10:31 AM
Yea you right, I just can't respect someone who doesn't really have any kind of Credentials. To even talk reckless like that cause T.I. might not have been born and raised in bankhead.

I agree. "Shawty Lo" has no "rep" to trash anyone bigger than him in the industry. Later, QD.

Mr.Big
05-18-2008, 12:18 PM
Lo has reps in the streets of his hood!!
and so does T.I who is all over the world now.

I like both cause there are repping my city i have live in
my whole life.I people hearin that s hit and diggin that s hit

Mr.Big
05-18-2008, 12:23 PM
And not too long ago T.I was just heard in Atlanta.
Lo came out harder than T.I
and so did Jeezy.

quickdodge®
05-18-2008, 12:31 PM
and so did Jeezy.

LOLOL!!!! Later, QD.

twinj
05-18-2008, 12:31 PM
And not too long ago T.I was just heard in Atlanta.
and so did Jeezy.

Not too long ago?????? What are you talking about. T.I. first album was 7 years ago. Shawty Lo never did a song before "I'm da Man" That was his first song recorded as a Solo artist. Which was 2 years ago maybe. T.I. been out way before Shawty Lo at least Mainstream anyway.

Lo came out harder??????? He was with D4L at first so either way he wasn't solo how is this a comparison.

Of course Jeezy did? Point, Jeezy has nothing to do with it I was just giving an example.

JITB
05-18-2008, 02:28 PM
The problem IS, and noone has addressed it.

THAT YOU CANT GO AROUND CLAIMING TO RUN SOMEONE ELSES NEIGHBORHOOD LIKE YOU REALLY DID AND NOT ACKNOWLEDGING WHO REALLY RUNS IT. WHEN YOU REALLY KNOW WHO REALLY RUNS IT.

THIS ISNT ABOUT RAPPING SKILLS, OR A BATTLE DUMMIES!

HE WASNT REALLY WITH D4L HE WAS A CEO AND WHEN LAFFY TAFFY WAS RELEASED HE WAS LOCKED UP DOING HIS YEAR IN JAIL. WHEN HE CAME OUT HE RAN HIS SOLO CAREER.

ITS LIKE SOMEONE REGISTERING FOR IA WITH A F430 AS THEIR VEHICLE BUT THEY REALLY DRIVE A VETTE.

TI DONT EVEN GO TO HIS OWN CLUB THAT HE CLAIMS TO OWN, LO DOES SHOWS IN TI'S CLUB ON A REGULAR BASIS WITH GUCCI MANE MIGHT I ADD. BUT TI's OWN UNCLE REALLY OWNS CLUB CRUCIAL AND IS GREAT FRIENDS WITH LO. THERE IS A REASON WHY LO CAN GO AROUND CALLING OUT TI WITHOUT ANY CONSEQUENCES. I BET YOU WILL NEVER HEAR ANY OF PSC SPEAKING LO's NAME...lol

ahmonrah
05-18-2008, 02:57 PM
If that's the case thats half of atlanta Rappers

Young Jeezy-North Carolina

Ludacris-Chicago

T.I.- New York.
correction: LUDACRIS: CHAMPAIGN, ILLINOIS.

why do i know this? we were born in the same hospital, went to the same elementary school. he moved from champaign to chi- after his moms graduated from the U of I, champaign. then to CHI to get her masters, then they moved here when he was 12.
i moved here from champaign 3 years later, me and chris went to banneker high grad same year, he worked at pizza hut near shannon mall(union city) while at GA state for broadcasting. then to 97.5 as an intern and the rest is history.

we worked together at pizza hut (used to give dude rides to the crib) then i went to the service, we kept in touch til he released the timbaland produced PHAT RABBIT, last convo we had was "if you blow up you gotta REP ole 'ILL..."

his reply? " i know, but i gotta rep where i'm at first to get on, then i'll rep home..."

didnt like what he said initially, but he obviously blew up and began reaching back to the midwest to get artists like chingy, lil shawna.

bigdare23
05-18-2008, 11:11 PM
and so did Jeezy.

not really

Jezzy was calling in radio stations trying to get air time in Middle GA for a min before you blew up. I knew of him for a good min before he got sign. So he didn't just blow up overnight. You just didn't hear all of old crap because it was played in your region (Atlanta).

Frög
05-18-2008, 11:14 PM
From his mom..

Besides that, I couldn't care less..

Scrilla
05-18-2008, 11:19 PM

THAT YOU CANT GO AROUND CLAIMING TO RUN SOMEONE ELSES NEIGHBORHOOD LIKE YOU REALLY DID AND NOT ACKNOWLEDGING WHO REALLY RUNS IT. WHEN YOU REALLY KNOW WHO REALLY RUNS IT.

HE WASNT REALLY WITH D4L HE WAS A CEO AND WHEN LAFFY TAFFY WAS RELEASED HE WAS LOCKED UP DOING HIS YEAR IN JAIL. WHEN HE CAME OUT HE RAN HIS SOLO CAREER.

ITS LIKE SOMEONE REGISTERING FOR IA WITH A F430 AS THEIR VEHICLE BUT THEY REALLY DRIVE A VETTE.

TI DONT EVEN GO TO HIS OWN CLUB THAT HE CLAIMS TO OWN, LO DOES SHOWS IN TI'S CLUB ON A REGULAR BASIS WITH GUCCI MANE MIGHT I ADD. BUT TI's OWN UNCLE REALLY OWNS CLUB CRUCIAL AND IS GREAT FRIENDS WITH LO. THERE IS A REASON WHY LO CAN GO AROUND CALLING OUT TI WITHOUT ANY CONSEQUENCES. I BET YOU WILL NEVER HEAR ANY OF PSC SPEAKING LO's NAME...lol

:cool:

slostang
05-18-2008, 11:52 PM
:wgaf:

lmao at thread.

twinj
05-19-2008, 08:14 AM
correction: LUDACRIS: CHAMPAIGN, ILLINOIS.

why do i know this? we were born in the same hospital, went to the same elementary school. he moved from champaign to chi- after his moms graduated from the U of I, champaign. then to CHI to get her masters, then they moved here when he was 12.
i moved here from champaign 3 years later, me and chris went to banneker high grad same year, he worked at pizza hut near shannon mall(union city) while at GA state for broadcasting. then to 97.5 as an intern and the rest is history.

we worked together at pizza hut (used to give dude rides to the crib) then i went to the service, we kept in touch til he released the timbaland produced PHAT RABBIT, last convo we had was "if you blow up you gotta REP ole 'ILL..."

his reply? " i know, but i gotta rep where i'm at first to get on, then i'll rep home..."

didnt like what he said initially, but he obviously blew up and began reaching back to the midwest to get artists like chingy, lil shawna.

C'mon its still Illonois, You get my point. I am not writing an Biography just trying to make a point.

twinj
05-19-2008, 09:42 AM

Why do we have to be dummies because? You just reiterated everything that I said(shawty Lo W/ D4L) with more detail and that the videos clips showed us in sentence form. It don't matter where he from he is still one of the realist and will continue to be successful with his craft. Stop all this hatin thats a female's trait. To be honest with the guns he had I don't care if he was from.

twinj
05-19-2008, 09:46 AM