PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Job in the North GA Area

oro
05-15-2008, 01:28 PM
I've been looking to relocate to Georgia and recently got back from the area doing some scouting for housing and jobs.

I graduated from the Universal Technical Institute (UTI) in Phoenix, Arizona with an Associate Degree in Automotive Technology, while obtaining certifications in All Data and Ford's Technical Customer Handling on the Director's Honors List. I also have two years worth of Business studies from MCC in Tempe, Arizona.

My most recent position held was at a European and exotic auto shop as a service advisor and parts manager, overseeing three to four techs at a time. I felt the position suited me well and I took on the rolls of service, parts, and briefly also as an auto tech. I have recently been in the job market for a new job with the same energy and challenge. I am a self starting, highly motivated individual who is looking to start a career at a business who could utilize my talents.

I can be contacted through private message or through my email, if you feel I would be an asset to your business in any way feel free to contact me, my resume is available upon request.

-Joe Orozco

sararose
05-16-2008, 03:40 PM
North Atlanta area, he means :P

sararose
05-18-2008, 11:07 PM
:btt:

sararose
05-22-2008, 01:35 AM
buuuuump!!

oro
06-16-2008, 12:34 PM