PDA

View Full Version : integra fs 1500 bux. come look

integra8705
08-18-2005, 10:21 PM
if u look at this please bump it up
i bought this car in feb. I WAS TBONED BY SOME LADY.(april 22 i think was the date) i have went through the insurance comp. and i got my money for the wreck and the car back. it is a
1994 integra
black
tan leather and tan door pannels
brand new radiatior
shocks and struts are one week old
camber kit
16 inch icw wheels... bronze 3 good tires on them one rim will need a respray but i have the paint and clear coat
124k i think if not it is some where very close to that
ac works
heat works

i have pictures from the wreck. THERE IS FRAME DAMAGE that is what safe way told me. so i am going to go with that. the motor seems fine. i am not a motor head or ne thing so i dont no for sure. i saw the car yesterday and the brakes and roters are rusted out bc it has been siting in a junk yard for 4 months. but they can be clean off and made new again.

i was going to part this car out but i relized that i dont no how to dismantel a motor and when u took the axles i wouldnt be able to tow it out lol. so i am trying to sell the car as a whole. i already have a buyer for the tan leather for 300 bux but i want to sell it all 2 gether so i can just get rid of it. so some on can buy this car and part it all out and most likely take the swap out and end up comming out only paying like 800 for the swap. since the b18b goes for about 1200 for the whole swap i think that the whole car for 1500 isnt that bad. considering that i can give u the number to the buyer for the seats so then u can still part out the other half of the car.

here is the car fax i ran on it

Since its establishment as an independent company in 1986, CARFAX has collected the largest vehicle history database in North America. This database currently includes over 3 billion records from thousands of public and private sources.

A CARFAX Vehicle History Report is based only on information supplied to CARFAX. Other information about this vehicle, including problems, may not have been reported to CARFAX. Use this report as one important tool, along with a vehicle inspection and test drive, to make a better decision about your next used car.

Good News -- Vehicle qualifies for the CARFAX Buyback Guarantee! No severe problems (major accidents, fire, flood damage, major odometer problems or lemon history) were ever reported by a Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) for this 1994 ACURA INTEGRA LS (JH4DC4357RS032256). If you find that any of these severe problems were reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back.

You must register at www.CARFAX.com to activate this free guarantee!

CARFAX Talking CarTM
The story of this 1994 ACURA INTEGRA LS (JH4DC4357RS032256) according to our interpretation of the information reported to CARFAX:
This hatchback has had 2 owners and was owned in Virginia and Georgia. It was originally registered by the owner for personal use.
It has had no minor or moderate accidents reported to CARFAX.
It has had no DMV-reported total loss events, like a major accident, fire or flood.
It has not been reported by a DMV as having an Exceeds Mechanical Limits or Not Actual Mileage title.
It has a consistent mileage history with no indication of an odometer rollback. It was driven an average of 10,950 miles per year, which is lower than the industry average of 15,000. The last odometer reading, reported on 02/17/2005, was 121,880 miles.
It was not reported by a DMV as a Manufacturer Buyback (LEMON).
Go to the Detailed Vehicle History for the complete history and a glossary of terms.

Report Summary
1. ACCIDENT CHECK

Total Loss Check No Severe Accidents Reported by a DMV - Buyback Guarantee!
Other Accident Indicators No Accident Indicators Reported
2. MILEAGE ACCURACY CHECK

Truth-In-Mileage Check No Odometer Problems Reported by a DMV - Buyback Guarantee!
Odometer Rollback Check No Potential Odometer Rollback Found
Mileage Consistency Check No Inconsistent Odometer Reading Found
3. LEMON CHECK®
No Mfr. Buyback Reported by a DMV - Buyback Guarantee!
4. OWNERSHIP CHECK

Number of Owners 2 Estimated Owner(s)
Type of Owners Originally Registered as a Personal Vehicle
5. RECALL CHECK
ACURA Does Not Report Recalls to CARFAX
6. WARRANTY CHECK
No Data Reported to CARFAX
DETAILED VEHICLE HISTORY 16 HISTORY RECORDS REPORTED
Tell us what you know about this vehicle

Year/Make/Model: 1994 ACURA INTEGRA LS

Body Style: HATCHBACK 2 DR
Engine: 1.8L L4 PFI DOHC 16V
Fuel: GASOLINE
Driveline: FRONT WHEEL DRIVE
Manufactured in: JAPAN
Safety Equipment: 4 wheel ABS, Dual front air bags/active (manual) belts

Standard Equipment: Power Windows, Power Steering, Air Conditioning, AM / FM Cassette, Power Brakes, Tilt Wheel, 6-digit Odometer

Find great cars just listed in your area — for FREE.

View more listings for this type of vehicle
1995 ACURA INTEGRA SPECIAL EDITION Listed 1 day ago
Body Style: Hatchback 2 DR
Engine Type: 1.8L L4 PFI DOHC 16V
VIN: JH4DC4468SS004835 [ Free CARFAX Report ] Honda Carland
Distance: 13.1 mi
Contact Dealer | Web Site
1995 ACURA INTEGRA SPECIAL EDITION Listed 3 days ago
VIN: JH4DC4462SS031626 [ Free CARFAX Report ] AR MotorSports, Inc
Distance: 17.57 mi
Contact Dealer
1995 ACURA INTEGRA LS
VIN: JH4DC4455SS004881 [ Free CARFAX Report ] Nissan Kia Of Union City
Distance: 45.62 mi
Contact Dealer | Web Site

Let us do the work!
Be the first to know about 1994 ACURA INTEGRA vehicles just listed for sale in your area.

Email Address:

FREE to you from CARFAX. Additional information to help you make the right decision when buying or selling a used car or truck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How safe and reliable is this 1994 ACURA INTEGRA LS?
Find out with the CARFAX Safety & Reliability Report.

What are other CARFAX customers saying about this 1994 ACURA INTEGRA LS?
Share what you know about this vehicle - Add a CARFAX Customer Rating & Comment.

Total Loss Check:

GOOD NEWS! No severe damage events were ever reported by a DMV for this 1994 ACURA INTEGRA LS (JH4DC4357RS032256). If you find that any of the following severe problems were reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back. You must register to activate this free guarantee!

Salvage Title Loss Due To Fire Title
Junk Title Flood Damage Title
Rebuilt/Reconstructed Title Hail Damage Title
Dismantled Title Canadian Total Loss

Other Accident Indicators:

This 1994 ACURA INTEGRA LS (JH4DC4357RS032256) had no accident indicators reported to CARFAX from its sources. This section checks for accidents and/or related damage reported from many public and private sources. Not all accidents are reported to CARFAX. A vehicle inspection completed by your dealer or professional mechanic is recommended.

No Salvage Auction Record Reported No Crash Test Vehicle Record Reported
No Fire Damage Record Reported No Airbag Deployment Record Reported
No Frame Damage Record Reported No Damage Disclosure Record Reported
No Police Accident Record Reported No Collision Repair Facility Record Reported

CARFAX depends on public and private sources for its accident data. Each one of these sources has different processing times. CARFAX can only report what is in our database on 18.Aug.2005 22:01:31. New data will result in a change to this report.
Not all accidents are reported to the Police. Tell us if you know of other fender benders, accidents or damage.

Register FREE Guarantee | CARFAX Help Center

Truth-In-Mileage Check:

GOOD NEWS! No major odometer problems were ever reported by a DMV under the Truth-In-Mileage Act for this 1994 ACURA INTEGRA LS (JH4DC4357RS032256). If you find that any of the following odometer problems were reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back. You must register to activate this free guarantee!

Not Actual Mileage Title - issued by DMV when the owner discloses mileage fraud or a broken odometer.
Exceeds Mechanical Limits Title - issued by DMV when the owner discloses an odometer rollover.

Odometer Rollback Check:

CARFAX found no odometer rollbacks for this 1994 ACURA INTEGRA LS (JH4DC4357RS032256). Rollbacks reported in this section originate from readings collected by a DMV or other verifiable source.

Mileage Consistency Check:

CARFAX found no inconsistent odometer readings in the mileage history of this 1994 ACURA INTEGRA LS (JH4DC4357RS032256).

Date: Mileage:
03/24/1994 6
02/19/1996 32,912
07/08/1999 70,783
08/03/1999 70,788
03/03/2001 78,000
03/17/2001 78,747
05/09/2003 93,428
09/20/2004 111,233
02/17/2005 121,880

Average miles driven per year 10,950 CARFAX AdvisorTM Compare this vehicle's average annual mileage to the industry average of 15,000 miles per year. Use this comparison to determine how this vehicle was driven.

Do you know this vehicle's current mileage? Tell us and help protect others from mileage fraud.

GOOD NEWS! No manufacturer buyback was ever reported by a DMV for this 1994 ACURA INTEGRA LS (JH4DC4357RS032256). If you find that a manufacturer buyback was reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back. You must register to activate this free guarantee!

Ownership History:

CARFAX estimates that this 1994 ACURA INTEGRA LS (JH4DC4357RS032256) had 2 owner(s). CARFAX analyzed this vehicle's title history and other supporting events to identify potential ownership transfers. In compliance with the U.S. privacy laws, CARFAX does not collect or report owner names or addresses.

Estimated Owners: Date: Location:
1st owner 03/24/1994 Virginia
2nd owner 09/20/2004 Georgia

CARFAX AdvisorTM
The cost of ownership varies by vehicle. Go to Edmunds.com to check the recommended service schedule and estimated costs for this vehicle.

Types of Owners:

This 1994 ACURA INTEGRA LS (JH4DC4357RS032256) was checked for 8 types of registrations.

Personal Use Registration Reported No Fleet Registration Reported
No Lease Registration Reported No Commercial Registration Reported
No Rental Registration Reported No Non-Profit Registration Reported
No Taxi Registration Reported No Built to Non U.S. Standards Record Reported

Do you have information about how this vehicle was used or driven? Tell us what you know.

ACURA does not report recall information for specific vehicles to CARFAX.
Go to the CARFAX SAFETY & RELIABILITY REPORT for recalls issued by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration for the 1994 ACURA INTEGRA LS. You can also contact an authorized dealership or ACURA at 1-800-999-1009 to find out if this 1994 ACURA INTEGRA LS (JH4DC4357RS032256) still has recalls that require repair.

CARFAX cannot calculate the remaining coverage for this 1994 ACURA INTEGRA LS (JH4DC4357RS032256) because no original manufacturer warranty information was reported to CARFAX by its source.

Estimated start date of warranty: 03/15/1994
Last reading reported on 02/17/2005: 121,880 miles
Today's Date: August 18, 2005

Type of Coverage: Original Warranty:
Basic No data reported to CARFAX
Drivetrain No data reported to CARFAX
Emissions No data reported to CARFAX
Corrosion No data reported to CARFAX
Transferable No data reported to CARFAX
Roadside Assistance No data reported to CARFAX
Safety Belt & Inflatable Restraint No data reported to CARFAX
Specific Components No data reported to CARFAX

CARFAX Warranty Check provides an estimate of this vehicle's remaining warranty coverage. It does not take into account some vehicle history events. For example, major accidents resulting in Salvage or Junk titles that may void the original manufacturer warranty or ownership transfers that may decrease warranty coverage. This warranty information is only valid for vehicles manufactured for sale in the US. Complete warranty coverage information is available for this vehicle at the ACURA web site.

CARFAX searched more than 3 billion records from over 5,300 sources and found 16 record(s) for this 1994 ACURA INTEGRA LS (JH4DC4357RS032256).

Date:
Mileage Reading:
Source:
General Comments:

03/15/1994 Virginia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Springfield, VA
Registered as
personal vehicle

03/24/1994 6 Virginia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Springfield, VA
Title issued or updated
Title or registration issued
First owner reported

02/19/1996 32,912 Virginia
Inspection Station
Arlington, VA
Passed emissions inspection

07/08/1999 70,783 Virginia
Inspection Station
Fairfax, VA

08/03/1999 70,788 D.C.
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Washington, DC
Title #K389717

03/03/2001 78,000 Virginia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Fairfax, VA

03/17/2001 78,747 Virginia
Inspection Station
Fairfax, VA

03/18/2001 Virginia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Fairfax, VA

03/15/2002 Virginia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Fairfax, VA

05/09/2003 93,428 Virginia
Inspection Station
Fairfax, VA

05/21/2003 Virginia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Fairfax, VA

04/23/2004 Virginia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Fairfax, VA

09/20/2004 111,233 Georgia
Inspection Station

09/20/2004 Georgia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Atlanta, GA
Title #777147042647001
Title issued or updated
New owner reported
Exempt from odometer reporting

10/05/2004 Georgia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Atlanta, GA
Title #777147042647001
Registration issued or renewed
Exempt from odometer reporting

02/17/2005 121,880 Georgia
Inspection Station

Tell us what you know about this vehicle

Detailed Vehicle History Definitions:

First Owner
When the first owner(s) obtains a title from a Department of Motor Vehicles as proof of ownership.

New Owner Reported
When a vehicle is sold to a new owner, the Title must be transferred to the new owner(s) at a Department of Motor Vehicles.

Personal Use
Vehicle was registered by the owner for private or personal use.

CARFAX
BUYBACK GUARANTEE

If you find that any of these severe problems were reported by a Department of Motor Vehicles and were not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back.

Severe Damage: Odometer Problems: Lemon History:
Salvage/Junk

Rebuilt/Reconstructed

Dismantled

Fire/Flood/Hail

Canadian Total Loss
Exceeds Mechanical Limits

Not Actual Mileage
Manufacturer Buyback

Your CARFAX Buyback Coverage:
Vehicle: Transferable Coverage: Activation:
1994 ACURA INTEGRA LS
JH4DC4357RS032256 08/18/2005 - 08/18/2006 REQUIRED --
ACTIVATE TODAY!

Activation Required

Go to www.carfax.com
Terms and Conditions Apply
CARFAX agrees to buy this vehicle back from the holder of this Vehicle History Report if the report indicates the vehicle qualifies for the CARFAX Buyback Guarantee and a Branded Title, as fully defined in the Terms and Conditions, actually exists for this vehicle. YOU MUST REGISTER TO ACTIVATE THIS FREE GUARANTEE (www.carfax.com) in order to be eligible for payment. View Terms and Conditions (www.carfax.com/guarantee/hctermsanddef.cfm).

Additional Services & Resources:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Car Price Quote Vehicle Financing Insurance Center Pre-purchase Inspection

CARFAX Disclaimer:

CARFAX DEPENDS ON ITS SOURCES FOR THE ACCURACY AND RELIABILITY OF ITS INFORMATION. THEREFORE, NO RESPONSIBILITY IS ASSUMED BY CARFAX OR ITS AGENTS FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THIS REPORT. CARFAX FURTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CARFAX®

Need help? Please visit our Help Center at www.carfax.com.

© 2005 CARFAX, Inc., an R.L. Polk & Co. company. All rights reserved. Patents pending. 18.Aug.2005 22:01:31

ok there is the car fax. the car is comeing to my house 2 morrow so mods i will have pics of the int and engine bay 2 morrow. once again these are pics from the wreck so all u will see is the damage. rest of the car is in good shape

PLEASE dont ask me to part this out and if i can get u this off the car. 1. i most likely dont no how to get it off and 2. it is in the cars for sale section right now so the car is for sale not the parts if i want to part it out it will be in car parts

if u want i can take off 300 bux for the car w/o the seats and pannels and u can sell the wheels for 200 and the parts that are good for like 300 and get the swap for basically 700 bux

the car has a clean title on it and is in my hand so when ever some one has a tow truck and wants to come get it be my gust. i will also tow it for u any where as long as u pay for the tow.

thanks every one

Berny
08-18-2005, 10:31 PM
yo pm me ur number.
what's ur location?

mp5o
08-18-2005, 10:31 PM
:( ... It was clean too...

integra8705
08-18-2005, 10:35 PM
770 561 1603
name is jeff
car is going to be in Cumming 2 morrow

YA u no what sucks the most... camber kit, lowered, new tires, new wheels, blacked out the tails, new radiator, shocks and strus,............. totaled a week later no joke.. one week i got sick to my stomech just looking at the pics. it has been a while

integra8705
08-18-2005, 10:39 PM
o ya just to let every one no that i am not riping them off

i got this car of IA and i can pm the guy who i bought it from to prove that i bought the car for 4200 bux
have 800 dollars in reciepts for all the work done on it b4 it was totaled
all i got back from safe way was 2900
that leaves me short 1100 bux from what i paid to begain with
so i put 5000 all 2 gether and am going to get 4300....

Mike
08-18-2005, 10:51 PM
do you know about how much money in damge there is ever get an estiment...jw

integra8705
08-18-2005, 10:54 PM
ya... well usuallt insurance comps give u what the damage is if u r going to keep the car so i wil say about 3000. my orginal plans where to keep it and put a jdm one peice on it but since the frame is bent i really dont feel like messing with it

3kgtdrvr
08-18-2005, 10:57 PM
can vouch for what was a very nice ride. poor geoff barely got to drive it and put any work in it! :(

integra8705
08-18-2005, 11:25 PM
can vouch for what was a very nice ride. poor geoff barely got to drive it and put any work in it! :(
thanks man it is sad to see it like this

Sirk
08-18-2005, 11:28 PM
Hot ass wheels, bump!

integra8705
08-18-2005, 11:30 PM
Hot ass wheels, bump!

thanks man....... they look even better in person.. just to let u all know i will respray the driver side rims so it is all good and new upon tow

mnjh94
08-19-2005, 01:05 AM
BUMP FOR MY OLD TEG and a good person

Stupid lady need to go to driving school. It just sad to see my 2 teggies go wasted.:(

Bishop
08-19-2005, 01:26 AM
what shocks and springs and camber kit is on it?

mp5o
08-19-2005, 01:40 AM
If you decide you wanna part it out, I need the brake lines and e brake cables :)

Bishop
08-19-2005, 01:41 AM
yah, i need all that suspension and camber kit if you ever want to part it out.

Bishop
08-19-2005, 01:41 AM
and the armrest on the center console too (the lid to the compartment)

Bishop
08-19-2005, 01:42 AM
And if those are the '98+ tails (all red) i would take them too. Just a heads up.

integra8705
08-19-2005, 08:22 AM
thanks for the bumps.
black paper diary i am not yet parting it out so as of now not for sale but u can buy the whole car

integra8705
08-19-2005, 09:08 AM
bump sale pending..........

integra8705
08-19-2005, 01:50 PM
CAR IS SOLD

Bishop
08-19-2005, 01:50 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! lol

topsecret2JZ
08-19-2005, 04:28 PM
I am interested if nothing under the hood is messed up, pm me or something

Bishop
08-19-2005, 04:47 PM
CAR IS SOLD
DUH^^^

MrEG62U
08-19-2005, 06:49 PM
too bad it was clean

IndianStig
08-19-2005, 08:25 PM
bump

long ass post

i would get it if it had no frame damage, i don't have any cash to fix it, but when fixed it'll be worth it

Mr2InSaNe
08-19-2005, 08:38 PM
where are you located. I'm interested

Mr2InSaNe
08-19-2005, 08:50 PM
darn didnt read whole post

integra8705
08-19-2005, 10:09 PM
lol ya it sold in about 12 hours

Bishop
08-19-2005, 11:56 PM
LOL no one ever reads this shit