PDA

View Full Version : Misc REGGAETONE (Who's Down)

Kevykev
08-18-2005, 07:57 PM
9/10 people will not know wtf i'm talkin about?

I'm startin' to really like that shit now-a-days

Negrodamus
08-18-2005, 08:07 PM
that shit is so annoying. Blah,Blah,Blah GAS-O-LII-NA,Blah,Blah,Blah GAS-O-LII-NA,Blah,Blah,Blah GAS-O-LII-NA

Kevykev
08-18-2005, 08:11 PM
^ HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

I was always annoyed by it but i found a couple of songs that i like SONNN.

Zion Y Lenox & Baby Ranks- Es Mejor Olvidarlo

Mayor Que Yo

My boy put me on, i guess growing up in Brooklyn, NY established a foundation for me.

Julio
08-18-2005, 11:04 PM
Theres only a few I like and dont even know the names to them.. the rest sound like shiznit in my book...

tropical 92 on sirius be playing that shit all day long.. i want to hear more fucking Bachata y0

thinkfast®
08-18-2005, 11:14 PM
Bachata got played out about 3 years ago, to me it got old as soon as you started seein every dark skinned latino/a claimin they were Dominican and playing that shit in the clubs non stop. Raggaeton is alright but its goin the same way, no substance to the music that I thought really had a chance to change the way people see hispanics... oh well. Pitbull/D-Yankee/Tego, they are trying. I am pickin up Tegos english language album when it drops in September...

For me, SALSA is where it's at. I can go to Patacon Pisa'o (colombian late night spot) and have more fun in a little ass hole in the wall with the salsa dura then I will at Visions/La Rumba/buckhead.. It doesn't appeal to mainstream (see: white) bubble gum pop bitches, but then again- who cares what they like? LOL

Grupo Niche baby!!! Wheres my aguardiente??

NzProjeKt
08-18-2005, 11:24 PM
that shit is so annoying. Blah,Blah,Blah GAS-O-LII-NA,Blah,Blah,Blah GAS-O-LII-NA,Blah,Blah,Blah GAS-O-LII-NA
BWHAHAHAHAAHAHA... CLASSIC POST..

gtikid
08-19-2005, 12:00 PM

hell yea http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/eclipsekid/aguardiente.bmp

BTEC
08-19-2005, 12:02 PM
ill busta move to it on the dance floor.

gtikid
08-19-2005, 12:05 PM
Fuck you Elliot...your listening to that gay ass Daddy Wankee shit...i cant stand any of his shit...he doesnt say shit in any of his songs...just words that rhyme and dont even make sense, like gasoline and vaseline...i hate Daddy Wankee's music...yea i will say that about 70% of the reggaeton is bullshit music and it sucks ass, but the other 30% is really good...tego's music is some of the best shit. Your just not listening to the right stuff. All we play at circuit city is the tropical 92 on sirius, and you should see how excited Elliot gets when reggaeton comes on. He walks all the way from computers to home audio just to listen to it :gay:

AtifSajid
08-19-2005, 12:14 PM
^^I dont know either one of you but I was picturing that and it was funny as fuck!!!

thinkfast®
08-19-2005, 01:25 PM
haha yea me too, funny shit. sounds like funtime at work :lmao:

Jaimecbr900
08-19-2005, 01:43 PM
No shit Kev.....between Ivan and my freaking sister......I almost hear that stuff in stereo here at the office....... :crazy:

Julio
08-19-2005, 10:29 PM
Bachata got played out about 3 years ago, to me it got old as soon as you started seein every dark skinned latino/a claimin they were Dominican and playing that shit in the clubs non stop. Raggaeton is alright but its goin the same way, no substance to the music that I thought really had a chance to change the way people see hispanics... oh well. Pitbull/D-Yankee/Tego, they are trying. I am pickin up Tegos english language album when it drops in September...

For me, SALSA is where it's at. I can go to Patacon Pisa'o (colombian late night spot) and have more fun in a little ass hole in the wall with the salsa dura then I will at Visions/La Rumba/buckhead.. It doesn't appeal to mainstream (see: white) bubble gum pop bitches, but then again- who cares what they like? LOL

bachata got played out for you n00bz... Been listening to that shit my whole 27 years thanks to my pops..

bachata has been around for nearly 100 years. Shit will never go out of style unless you are in with the latin media. :goodjob:

Kevykev
08-19-2005, 11:24 PM
No shit Kev.....between Ivan and my freaking sister......I almost hear that stuff in stereo here at the office....... :crazy:

haha word!

EX-Svic
08-21-2005, 01:42 AM
ive been into it befor it came out onto the radios and shit and Gasolina is the most fucking annoying song but i have to play that shit at parties 3 or more times cause thats what everyone knows but Bachata is the shit Great music with some good lyrics i got a with with a bachata song,,,,so its been good to me lol as for reggeton i like it cause it get the party going and its really easy to mix and the ladies get freaky (SOME)..........Peace

ahmonrah
08-21-2005, 03:25 AM
never heard it .....i've heard the gasolina song but that's all. someone hhook me u with it so i can listen...

thinkfast®
08-21-2005, 03:56 AM
bust out a limewire search homey, look up Tego Calderon, Zion y Lennox, Don Omar, Don Chezina... Tony Touch's new album "RaggaeTony" is hot too.

gtikid
08-21-2005, 03:58 AM
bust out a limewire search homey, look up Tego Calderon, Zion y Lennox, Don Omar, Don Chezina... Tony Touch's new album "RaggaeTony" is hot too.

hey i just got that album today...its not that bad

ahmonrah
08-21-2005, 04:17 AM
bust out a limewire search homey, look up Tego Calderon, Zion y Lennox, Don Omar, Don Chezina... Tony Touch's new album "RaggaeTony" is hot too.duly noted.....

Negrodamus
08-21-2005, 04:27 AM
the world will end when there is CHOPPED AND SCREWED REGGAETON. mark my words

gtikid
08-21-2005, 12:20 PM
the world will end when there is CHOPPED AND SCREWED REGGAETON. mark my words

ew why the fuck would you do that? i hate chopped and screwed shit...elliot you know exactly what i'd say right now if we were at circuit city ;)

gtikid
08-21-2005, 12:26 PM

actually ricky the first time i heard a Tony Touch song was in your car...o and you were in circuit city the other day right?

gtikid
08-21-2005, 12:26 PM

dont forget Hector "El Bambino"...he's popping right now big time hardcore

Pablo
08-21-2005, 02:32 PM
reggaeton has been around for about 13 years. my in the day when i was chillin in Puerto Rico for vacation, it was all underground shit. never on the mainstream radio.

i personally like the music alot and i even got my sister into it.

Kevykev
08-21-2005, 08:54 PM

Word, i'll do that!

Pablo- I know what you mean. Mid 90's when everyone started bumpin' Reggae. Spanish peeps integrated the flow. :goodjob:

TKellarB
08-21-2005, 10:10 PM
yea, thanks for those search suggestions -- I flew the other day where they had XM radio and I found the station (made me want to dance on the plane). I now want to get XM just to hear it all the time. :)

thinkfast®
08-21-2005, 11:09 PM
actually ricky the first time i heard a Tony Touch song was in your car...o and you were in circuit city the other day right?

GTIkid, whats your name homey??

LOL yea I was up at Circuit City the other night, like last week. I bought me a Sony camera last minute, my girls friends brother (LOL) works there and I was gonna get a discount or somethin, but he wasnt working and I needed it before I left to Mexico. bastard.

Raggaeton was already poppin when I got to Berkmar in like '97, Pablo is right that shit was underground even then, I was just getting exposed to it comin from the West.. they really didnt play it in the clubs over here, just a LITTLE BIT of Don Chezina, Baby Rasta y Gringo... remember Flow Music and DJ Nelson?? aaaahaha takin it back. Club Rex where Plaza Fiesta is at now, the original, REAL "Rumba" off Buford Hwy, damn man... those were the days :D

gtikid
08-22-2005, 03:06 PM
GTIkid, whats your name homey??

LOL yea I was up at Circuit City the other night, like last week. I bought me a Sony camera last minute, my girls friends brother (LOL) works there and I was gonna get a discount or somethin, but he wasnt working and I needed it before I left to Mexico. bastard.

Raggaeton was already poppin when I got to Berkmar in like '97, Pablo is right that shit was underground even then, I was just getting exposed to it comin from the West.. they really didnt play it in the clubs over here, just a LITTLE BIT of Don Chezina, Baby Rasta y Gringo... remember Flow Music and DJ Nelson?? aaaahaha takin it back. Club Rex where Plaza Fiesta is at now, the original, REAL "Rumba" off Buford Hwy, damn man... those were the days :D

its julian homey...i heard it in the car with rodrigo and johnny man...who works there that you know? i've been there almost a year...man you could of asked me and i would of hooked you up man

thinkfast®
08-22-2005, 03:48 PM
aw damn.. what up man, where the hell you at homey? I saw Johnathan's fat ass a few weeks ago, he came by LA fitness when me and jonny was up there.. jonnys ass went to the marines, ol bitch ass. he got another 2 years still...

Anyways, man my girl is friends with this chick natalie, who used to work at Best Buy. her brother works @ Circuit City, I forget his name now, some square ass muthafucker. typical wannabe white boy, spiky hair with 4 diff colors, popped collar shirts. he kicks it w/Greg and some other fools, they all in the same pack. I want to say he works around televisions? Anyways man, what kinda hookup you got for me? hit me up sometime!

-Ricky

Kevykev
08-22-2005, 04:08 PM
WTF are you bitches doin' don't whore in my thread!

Take that non-Reggaetone related shit to AIM! :mad:

thinkfast®
08-22-2005, 11:35 PM
QUIT HATIN!!!!11WTFBBQBFF :lmao:

gtikid
08-22-2005, 11:58 PM
aw damn.. what up man, where the hell you at homey? I saw Johnathan's fat ass a few weeks ago, he came by LA fitness when me and jonny was up there.. jonnys ass went to the marines, ol bitch ass. he got another 2 years still...

Anyways, man my girl is friends with this chick natalie, who used to work at Best Buy. her brother works @ Circuit City, I forget his name now, some square ass muthafucker. typical wannabe white boy, spiky hair with 4 diff colors, popped collar shirts. he kicks it w/Greg and some other fools, they all in the same pack. I want to say he works around televisions? Anyways man, what kinda hookup you got for me? hit me up sometime!

-Ricky

hahahaha your talking about our cousin willie...hahaha yea man he's exactly how you described him...yea all them fools chill together...i try to stay away from them man and dont chill with them that much...man i can't believe fat ass jonathan came here and didnt even stop by to say whats up...hows jonny man...is he gonna get shipped out or what?

**EDIT: BTW i'm about to leave circuit city man so whatever you want...i got that employee discount, which is really good on somethings and shitty on others

gtikid
08-22-2005, 11:59 PM
WTF are you bitches doin' don't whore in my thread!

Take that non-Reggaetone related shit to AIM! :mad:

hater!! :jerkit: lol

Kevykev
08-23-2005, 12:02 AM
hater!! :jerkit: lol

Damn Dog, you could've just called me a "hater" and left it at that!

You din' have to put that "Wackin of, rolling eye's "smilie up in there like that man.

Now what'd you say about Johnathans fat ass????

:lmfao:

i8kredlinei
08-23-2005, 01:13 PM
i got spanish blood on me, i loved regaeton even though i cant understand most of what they saying that shit sounds good.....it does get the party going when you play it in the club, spanish girls start gettin freaky.....i just got back from new york and daddy yankee is big over there....

thinkfast®
08-23-2005, 03:52 PM
man you guys need to hit up Imperio, the place is grimey, I liked it though :D nice contest onstage, chicks was throwin their tangas out in the crowd, showin all the goods. Nothing like the photos on Boomerangs site, but you get the idea :D

thinkfast®
08-23-2005, 03:52 PM
yo Julian- lemme know whats good on them hook ups dude, check your PMs!!

gtikid
08-23-2005, 11:56 PM
yo Julian- lemme know whats good on them hook ups dude, check your PMs!!

pm's checked and answered man

gtikid
08-23-2005, 11:57 PM
Damn Dog, you could've just called me a "hater" and left it at that!

You din' have to put that "Wackin of, rolling eye's "smilie up in there like that man.

Now what'd you say about Johnathans fat ass????

:lmfao:

hahahaha i was just messing with ya man...jonathan is my fat ass cousin too...funny guy...he usually stops by or calls me and says wassup...dont know what happened last time

dwnsthGABOY
08-24-2005, 12:43 AM
9/10 people will not know wtf i'm talkin about?

I'm startin' to really like that shit now-a-days

Shit eh dawg I know what u talkin bout. My boy from Puerto Rico put me on to that shit. Eh daddy yankee and all them are the shit for real son.
105.7 bitches!!! LOL!!!:king:

Crowml
08-24-2005, 07:53 AM
Aguargiente, grupo niche, Zion, man, there's some real latinos in the house. Any other venezuelans here?

Reggaeton has been around forever and a day in my opinion, the old days of "El General" and some of the non-popular Sandy y Papo and Zona 7. Then later on with "The Noise" (Baby rasta and gang). It hit venezula while I was in HS but I know it had been in DR and the rest of the caribbean long before that.

thinkfast®
08-24-2005, 11:32 AM
yea, The Noise was good, I wasnt really on that Sandy y Papo though, wasnt efelin it. at all. DJ Nelson had some bangin ass tracks though, thats for sure... classics :goodjob:

Julian I'm comin through tonight, see you up there.

bicsintegra
08-24-2005, 01:48 PM
i don't like it but anything to replace this crunk music bullshit i am all for.

dwnsthGABOY
08-24-2005, 10:06 PM
^^^^^ yes siiiiiiiir. LOL!!!!!!

technoteg97
08-24-2005, 10:07 PM
That shit is tight I usually have that Lil Jon -Reggae spanish mix thumpin in my system when im in tha mood. WHATCHA GUN DO REMMIXXX

thinkfast®
08-24-2005, 10:11 PM
"...es un producto de Rooooon muthafucka wanna act tough como si tuviera valor y corazon?" yeeeeeeeeeeea thats some good shit man. ooooh boy I love drama..