PDA

View Full Version : Roomate or roomates wanted :D

THEONE
05-14-2008, 01:41 AM
looking for a roommate again. before you pm me interested in the room ask yourself this.
are you a highschool punk?
are you lookin for a place to mess up and party all the time?
are you a thief?
are you afraid to clean up after yourself?
are you one of those people who cant follow simple house rules?
are you a jack ass who runs up bills only to bail,but some how always has new junk or gay assed car parts?

if you have answered yes to any of these DO NOT pm me and forget you ever read this.

ok now that thats out of the way. house is off collins hill rd in lawrenceville.
its a 4 bedroom and is quite large and is kept pretty clean since . right now there are 2 of us here so all utlities would be split by 3 possibly 4. the rent is 400.00 per month and would be a little less if we get another room mate.if you can provide some sort of proof that you are a responsible mature adult who can pay his or her rent on time that would be a plus.
for more info on the house or questions pm me **this is not a party house **

THEONE
05-15-2008, 08:53 PM
pm me if your interested or have any questions.

dickdragon
05-15-2008, 09:34 PM
haha! lot of views but no replys! i bet evreyone answered yes to those questions...well most of them! {+_+}

THEONE
05-16-2008, 06:37 PM
haha! lot of views but no replys! i bet evreyone answered yes to those questions...well most of them! {+_+}

yeah im thinkin that too. we filled one spot we might be letting 1 more come in aswell but they gotta pass a back ground check.