PDA

View Full Version : Can I have your license and registration dog fucker..

Macro
03-18-2005, 10:38 AM
hahahahahhahahah^^ i was tryna make it sound like. FARVA from Supertroopers..anyways here's another sick fuck messing around with dogs...

A female transient was arrested Tuesday for wrestling naked with a Grand Junction resident’s dog.
Katherine Earle, 40, jumped over an acquaintance’s four-foot fence at 603 N. Sixth St. just before midnight Tuesday and took off her clothes to start wrestling with the male dog, according to the arrest affidavit.

Earle woke up the occupants of the home, who called the police, according to the affidavit.

When the police arrived, Earle told them she was having sex with the dog and that she does it all the time, according to the affidavit.

The affidavit said Earle was very intoxicated.

Earle had a warrant for her arrest and was booked into the Mesa County Jail to serve a 25-day sentence, according to the affidavit.

Six Starr, the dog’s owner, said she has known Earle for two years, but in the past six months Earle has started acting strangely. Starr said Earle is friendly with the dog, but this is the first time she has been caught wrestling naked with it.

“What took place last night, I don’t even want to guess,” Starr said.

The dog, named Blue, a Labrador retriever and blue heeler mix, appeared undisturbed by the events. During the interview, he was chewing on Earle’s sock, a souvenir from the tryst

Rabunchic
03-18-2005, 10:40 AM
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

B16a2 Civic
03-18-2005, 10:46 AM
is this caught on tape....i hope not

accented
03-18-2005, 10:55 AM
hahahahahahahahahaha

The Ren
03-18-2005, 10:59 AM
thats a story to tell my co-workers on monday... We did have a animal control guy come in yesterday when he picked up the dead bodys fromt he freezer to tell us a man had been cought in south ga for having sex with a sheep..

carrascopa
03-18-2005, 02:45 PM
I fucked a dog before...just once though.

it felt ok.

Rabunchic
03-18-2005, 02:47 PM
Where in the hell do you work?

Macro
03-18-2005, 03:01 PM
^^^ talking to me?????

Rabunchic
03-18-2005, 03:06 PM
Nah mycivicjust8u

Macro
03-18-2005, 03:07 PM