PDA

View Full Version : tenn69

k20
05-13-2008, 04:34 PM
anyone know this guy ????? dont trade or buy from him .... his stuff is crap ...

EJ6
05-13-2008, 05:39 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174919

might give u some info?

k20
06-03-2008, 05:51 PM
still haven't gotten anything from him ....

Tech5
06-03-2008, 05:54 PM
Yeah an he is still trying to sell on IA...Where are the MODS to inspect this

tenn69
06-03-2008, 07:22 PM
to inspect what i havent sold him anything an he hasnt recived it i traded this cat an owe him a hundred dollars so get it right

The BUCKY
06-03-2008, 07:48 PM
dude your getting all kinda bad rep. you tried to sell me the wrong harnes to

tenn69
06-03-2008, 07:59 PM
dude your getting all kinda bad rep. you tried to sell me the wrong harnes toi sent you pics i didnt even know what you was talkin about an harness that went from the motor to the ecu thats why i sent you pics but ppl can but bad reps all they want ya know its not gonna hurt my feeling

The BUCKY
06-03-2008, 08:27 PM
cmon man you have a turbo car and dont know what a motor harness is?

Scotsman
06-03-2008, 09:02 PM
cmon man you have a turbo car and dont know what a motor harness is?dude sounds real fishy to me , heard alot of bad bs about him

k20
06-04-2008, 11:50 AM
he trade me a b20 block that suppose to have eagle sleeve, eagle rods, and forge pistons and $100.... i think he needs to give me my motor back ....

silversol
06-04-2008, 11:52 AM
he trade me a b20 block that suppose to have eagle sleeve, eagle rods, and forge pistons and $100.... i think he needs to give me my motor back ....
did it not have it?

tenn69
06-04-2008, 04:47 PM
he trade me a b20 block that suppose to have eagle sleeve, eagle rods, and forge pistons and $100.... i think he needs to give me my motor back ....i told this guy that i would trade back but he said he was partin it out pm me if you wantin your hundred or if you still have the longblock it was i mistake on me to buy an engine from a guy that i was told that hard that an thats what i told him before that but no problem pm me so we can work something out

Tech5
06-04-2008, 06:01 PM
K20 Let us know if yall work it out

tenn69
06-04-2008, 06:03 PM
K20 Let us know if yall work it outim tryin to work it out with him bro he needs to pm me they locked my turbo kit an all im tryin to sale to get the gas money an stuff to get all the way back to his house

Scotsman
06-04-2008, 08:05 PM
what about the issue with Bucky?

tenn69
06-04-2008, 09:01 PM
what about the issue with Bucky?the issue with bucky is he asked about an harness an i thought he meant an engine harness but he was talkin about the whole harness that goes thru the inside to the computer i didnt know ppl would say thats the dang harness thats my bad bucky i didnt understand ill take fault k20 hit me up dude i ve tried to trade you back an now on here you sayin you want it back just to hear what ppl got to say thats lame cuh but its in my car running if you think its messed up i replace the senors lmk whats up

Tech5
06-04-2008, 09:52 PM
if bucky dont like you then no one will

tenn69
06-04-2008, 10:13 PM
if bucky dont like you then know one willi dont even know him but i was gonna meet up with him to show him the harness before he brought it he know thats i have no problem with him an hope he aint got no problem wit me

TheChosenOne
06-13-2008, 11:18 AM
Tenn69 hit me up, because apparently, the motor he traded K20 for, was my old gsr. He seems to be really trying to get things right, but then again, this is all over the internet and text messages.

I think once this gets resolved, his name should be legit, but, just like my homey Josh said...
if bucky dont like you then no one will :rolleyes:

1SOL2NV
06-13-2008, 05:10 PM
lol ... yall are fruitcakes WTF . bucky ftmfw tho . !! LOL PEACE

k20
06-17-2008, 09:43 PM
he pm me but not resolve yet ... one question to everyone where is he from or live ????? he told me he is from tennesse...

tenn69
06-17-2008, 09:56 PM
i told you im from tennessee check out the name bro

Barefoot
06-17-2008, 10:34 PM
if bucky dont like you then no one willvery good point

Halonemojsrat
06-17-2008, 10:50 PM
dont buy anything from him!!

he sells **** dude

1SOL2NV
06-17-2008, 10:56 PM
you bought stuff from him ? ^?

Halonemojsrat
06-17-2008, 11:09 PM
you bought stuff from him ? ^?

yes sir i did....i bought a DA from him and i got stuck in the middle of nowhere with a ****ed clutch...
he didnt say **** about the clutch being ****ed up he said its a great clutch and it felt great and everthing and i drove 50 miles and its gone!

Tech5
06-17-2008, 11:20 PM
Damn he sent me a PM saying he is trying to get his name cleared but this just keeps on coming out....Tenn69 you need to do something about all this before you get BANNED Brah....

Halonemojsrat
06-17-2008, 11:23 PM
....Tenn69 you need to do something about all this before you get BANNED Brah....

x2

tenn69
06-18-2008, 02:04 AM
x2i know your name is nermin dude cause i watch your post everytime but i ve never ever sold an damn da brah on the real im tired of ppl sh** on here like you they better check my thread the only da i got is my red one so :2up: you cuh.tryin to say i sold you a da i ve never sold an da i got an da shell im tryin to trade check it out before this kid gets hurt on the real an thats a promise dude you dont know me an ill meet up with anybody on here i dont talk sh** an cant back it up

tenn69
06-18-2008, 02:11 AM
dont buy anything from him!!

he sells **** dudefor one i hope you talkin about k20 because i havent never sold you sh** please tell me what i look like dude please em i white,black.mexican or what i hate ppl like you for tryin to make other ppl say **** because you aint got nothin better to do but like i said to whoever got something to say pm me for my number if you wanna talk sh** an like i said the only da ive ever had is the red one i got now

tenn69
06-18-2008, 02:14 AM
Damn he sent me a PM saying he is trying to get his name cleared but this just keeps on coming out....Tenn69 you need to do something about all this before you get BANNED Brah....so far you seem coo but me an k20 been talkin but done dude aint never bought no da from me i ve only had one an check my threads on the real cuh im tellin trash talkers like this dude is what gets ppl hurt an i pmed him to so tell him to get on here an get his stuff together an grow up

tenn69
06-18-2008, 02:22 AM
yes sir i did....i bought a DA from him and i got stuck in the middle of nowhere with a ****ed clutch...
he didnt say **** about the clutch being ****ed up he said its a great clutch and it felt great and everthing and i drove 50 miles and its gone!ima et off i hope to here from you dude on what i asked lol i sold you a da lol what color was it because i ve never seen it

tenn69
06-18-2008, 08:39 AM
he didnt say **** about the clutch being ****ed up he said its a great clutch and it felt great and everthing and i drove 50 miles and its gone!ok i pmed this dude an asked why he talkin all that mess about me sellin him a car an this is what he had to say. eyy man sorry i got the wrong person. i apoligize dude

i got that DA from Teg_quabita my bad dude sorry

Halonemojsrat
06-18-2008, 10:15 AM
ok i pmed this dude an asked why he talkin all that mess about me sellin him a car an this is what he had to say. eyy man sorry i got the wrong person. i apoligize dude

i got that DA from Teg_quabita my bad dude sorry

yo man i got the wrong person it wasnt tenn69 it was Teq_quanbita

tenn69
06-18-2008, 10:19 AM
yo man i got the wrong person it wasnt tenn69 it was Teq_quanbitathanks bro i know i havent sold know integra i was pissed about this

1SOL2NV
06-18-2008, 11:05 AM
ok thats one name cleared .... wuts up with k20 and you ???? getting resolved ?

tenn69
06-18-2008, 11:47 AM
yeah were tryin to work out something on the diff i owe him a hundred

Tech5
06-18-2008, 05:44 PM
Great JOB TENN69 glad you getting this fixed up man,,,, Yeah I am far from ripping anyone off matter fact it pisses me off when I hear about someone ripping others off...I feel like a big part of IA an I have sold,bought many things off here an not one person has said anything bad....Matter fact I sold a IAC to a guy off here an he told me for a b16 so I gave him one but he didnt tell me that he had a old ass manni...So I sent it an it was wrong he sent me a pic, an well i had that one too, So I sent it out there to him that same day, mad him very happy...So I go the extra mile when dealing with customers, an I hope you can /will to...K20 Yea I see him talking all this trash an he never gets onling to talk about it, I dont know if he works to much or has to barrow someone elses computer but yall both need to fix this...TENN69 I see your trying so thats all you can do man...I sent K20 messages after message about buying one of his cars that he was selling never once responded dont know what his deal is....But Tenn69 Best of luck man!!!! Sorry for all the:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

tenn69
06-18-2008, 05:52 PM
Great JOB TENN69 glad you getting this fixed up man,,,, Yeah I am far from ripping anyone off matter fact it pisses me off when I hear about someone ripping others off...I feel like a big part of IA an I have sold,bought many things off here an not one person has said anything bad....Matter fact I sold a IAC to a guy off here an he told me for a b16 so I gave him one but he didnt tell me that he had a old ass manni...So I sent it an it was wrong he sent me a pic, an well i had that one too, So I sent it out there to him that same day, mad him very happy...So I go the extra mile when dealing with customers, an I hope you can /will to...K20 Yea I see him talking all this trash an he never gets onling to talk about it, I dont know if he works to much or has to barrow someone elses computer but yall both need to fix this...TENN69 I see your trying so thats all you can do man...I sent K20 messages after message about buying one of his cars that he was selling never once responded dont know what his deal is....But Tenn69 Best of luck man!!!! Sorry for all the:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:thanks bro im tryin to get my car fixed or get another shell because i sent a guy a header an it came back an i told him ill meet him but my dang fuel messed up so if you know anybody that has an cheap shell ill buy it i just need to get on the rode to bring him his header he bought from me.but he wrote me back an said that he dont want the 100 dollars no more he want me to take the engine all the way back out lol an take it 4 hours back to him instead of the 100 i dont know about that one so k20 you need to reply back to my msg so we can work this out

pebojelly
07-01-2008, 11:35 AM
i know your name is nermin dude cause i watch your post everytime but i ve never ever sold an damn da brah on the real im tired of ppl sh** on here like you they better check my thread the only da i got is my red one so :2up: you cuh.tryin to say i sold you a da i ve never sold an da i got an da shell im tryin to trade check it out before this kid gets hurt on the real an thats a promise dude you dont know me an ill meet up with anybody on here i dont talk sh** an cant back it up

I am your huckelberry.You have not done anything for me except tell me I can come to tenn to get a set of coilovers.
I bought a header and I am excepting a set of coilovers because I sold the car that I bought a parts from you a month ago.

But if you are trying to be a e tough guy I will be your whipping boy if you bring my coilovers and meet me off 75 in GA.
I also need a picture of them asap.
Before I call your mommy.

cactusEG
07-01-2008, 06:25 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=36920676#post36920676

x_doug_x
07-01-2008, 06:28 PM
damn, i didn't know this thread existed. like i posted in the other, i don't log on here enough to know. he pm'd me about a thread i created a while back.

Uptown401
07-04-2008, 04:41 PM
WOW bucky is like a GOD to you guys huh LOL

Barefoot
07-04-2008, 04:50 PM
WOW bucky is like a GOD to you guys huh LOLnot really he just a good guy

Tech5
07-04-2008, 05:59 PM
It takes lot of dumba$$ people to piss him off! So if you do piss him off then you got to be a Douchbag!
WOW bucky is like a GOD to you guys huh LOL

Vteckidd
07-06-2008, 10:36 AM
you have 1 week to settle all the problems in the For Sale forum that you hve caused.

There is at least 3 people claiming you own them money or goods.

If i dont receive satisfactory feedback that you have solved the situation, i will personally IP ban you and make sure you never come on the site again.

USA_EK9
07-14-2008, 12:22 PM
i told this guy that i would trade back but he said he was partin it out pm me if you wantin your hundred or if you still have the longblock it was i mistake on me to buy an engine from a guy that i was told that hard that an thats what i told him before that but no problem pm me so we can work something out

^^^english mutherfcuker:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: