PDA

View Full Version : My bday ruined 4 ever

ueyedgr8tness
05-13-2008, 11:11 AM
OK 1st of all lets just keep this thread as serious as possible because if some 1 gets out of hand with the way i am feeling right now i would have to commit very bad crime..

Now may 14th is my bday i went to a school out side of monroe my teacher for me and my 4 other brothers and 1 of my sisters at the private school was killed in in winder this morning and i want u to keep the family's in your prayers "frank" was like my dad he raised me and my brothers i would say 65% of the time and that is no jk. when we wasn't at home we was with him most of the time because he was only 1 of the few my parents trusted..

http://www.11alive.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=115831&catid=40

RIP frank and dorthy (T) u will be missed and 2 u young kats that try passing like this kid did and took there life. Next time u get behind some 1 and want to go around them do it responsible:goodjob:

Brett
05-13-2008, 11:14 AM
Damn man, I am VERY sorry to hear this. Keep your head up. I know it seems hard but be there for the family and friends. When we lost John last week it killed me, But you have to keep strong. No shame in crying though bro, I did my share last week.

blackboi50
05-13-2008, 11:16 AM
damn dude im sorry to hear this!!!!:( first ya friends husband now this??.....2008 will get better homie!!!......1

topsecret2JZ
05-13-2008, 11:18 AM
Holy **** that is really close to me i live in monroe, im sorry to hear about all of this you will be in my prayers, so will the families involved

Killer
05-13-2008, 11:18 AM
sorry to hear man...

MSRTom
05-13-2008, 11:25 AM
Tragic. I hate watching people pass over double yellow. Those lines are there for a reason.. be it a nearby intersection, a curve, or a section with low visibility, etc.

Two innocent motorists and one passenger are now dead because of impatience that would have been over in 5 min.

Oz10
05-13-2008, 11:27 AM
I'm sorry to hear about your loss. My prayers will be with you and yours.

LordZed
05-13-2008, 11:28 AM
People who drive reckless, pass with anger, and pass when they have NO business passing someone pisses me off to the point of attempted murder. People like that have NO business on the damn road. I've had family almost killed because someone won't wait five minuets for a passing lane or just whip around someone without looking. I have family in law enforcement and if they see crap like that, they usually try to give the highest fine available to there disposal. Call them ****s if you want, but people need to learn how to be patient and realize that they don't own the road and that driving isn't there God given right. It's a privilege that comes with adult responsibility.

I will certianly keep them in my prayers

ueyedgr8tness
05-13-2008, 11:28 AM
Holy **** that is really close to me i live in monroe, im sorry to hear about all of this you will be in my prayers, so will the families involved

I live in monroe 2 and man this just sux and has been 1 hell of a month:(

ueyedgr8tness
05-13-2008, 11:31 AM
Damn man, I am VERY sorry to hear this. Keep your head up. I know it seems hard but be there for the family and friends. When we lost John last week it killed me, But you have to keep strong. No shame in crying though bro, I did my share last week.

Thanks bro.. I have had my crying party going on all morning man i am not ashame to cry for friends nor family.This shi* hits deep within man and i no u have been there alot of times yourself. I had to just not go to work today and c if i can spend the rest of the day tryin to chillout and think of the happy things me and him did when i was a kid..

Leisa
05-13-2008, 11:34 AM
I am so sorry to here this... :(

Brett
05-13-2008, 11:43 AM
Thanks bro.. I have had my crying party going on all morning man i am not ashame to cry for friends nor family.This shi* hits deep within man and i no u have been there alot of times yourself. I had to just not go to work today and c if i can spend the rest of the day tryin to chillout and think of the happy things me and him did when i was a kid..

Yeah I stayed out the next day when I found out John was taken from us to. I had to have a day to gather myself.

ShooterMcGavin
05-13-2008, 12:21 PM
i wish that sumvabitch neon driver had burned alive in the wreckage. :2up: sorry for your loss.

Nitro
05-13-2008, 12:24 PM
awww damn son!!!! be easy & keep that head up.....my prayers go out to the fam. hit me up.

Echonova
05-13-2008, 01:46 PM
Wow, that's 5 min from my house and about 2 minutes from where my wife was hit ( she was ok though). Sorry for your loss. Try to keep your head up.

GIXXERDK
05-13-2008, 03:33 PM
Sorry to hear this.. If you need to talk or go hang out to get your mind off things, you got my number

Miranda
05-13-2008, 03:38 PM
Sorry man... that sucks.

ueyedgr8tness
05-13-2008, 04:16 PM
Thanks every 1... I only post this stuff because i want people to realize no matter how much we meh not agree on certain things if u was to loose your life tommorow. I would still morn for u even if i didnt no u like i have known them. LIfe is very special and we sometimes look over it like it is nothing.

ubers2k
05-13-2008, 09:22 PM
**** man, that sucks. I'll keep everyone in my prayers.

take it easy though.

Kevykev
05-13-2008, 09:36 PM
I hate it for you man, be strong!

Crazy Asian
05-13-2008, 11:04 PM
sorry to be anal and Im very sorry but I could not understand one word you said in that paragraph. Sorry I was like huh?

ueyedgr8tness
05-13-2008, 11:14 PM
sorry to be anal and Im very sorry but I could not understand one word you said in that paragraph. Sorry I was like huh?
\

then it would probley b best if u didnt post at all next time:goodjob: seems like every 1 else over looked the bad grammer and spelling and got it:yes:

chinitoxamor
05-13-2008, 11:51 PM
Never thinking about the consequences of their actions , living for today and not tomorrow's satisfaction

chinitoxamor
05-13-2008, 11:52 PM
ima pray for their family, its hard to know that you've seen someone you've known for a long time and knowing that they're gone.. it feels as thou as it's not real.

chinitoxamor
05-13-2008, 11:54 PM