PDA

View Full Version : Shift Light help

93b16hatch
05-13-2008, 11:11 AM
Ok
My sisters boyfriend has a autometer tach in his hatchback,and he doesnt use the shift light,so he gave it to me.
I want to install it in my AC vent,cuz Im just cool like that
Lol
Im not sure how to install it though
=/
All the DIY forums I have found are for tach lights w/ 3 wire,a black,red,and green one.
Mine has TWO...both are black...
CAN I even install it?
I have a 93 EG w/ B16 if that information is needed.
Thanx to anyone who can help.

Barefoot
05-13-2008, 01:19 PM
yea..... i got 2 question before i answer this.

1. y do want another tach?
2. y not get an ex cluster with a tach in it? (that is if u dont already have a tach)

OneSlow5pt0
05-13-2008, 01:22 PM
he just wants a shift light to go off,from the air vents.........my friend has one in his civic,not sure how it works though

Barefoot
05-13-2008, 01:44 PM
he just wants a shift light to go off,from the air vents.........my friend has one in his civic,not sure how it works thoughgot yah

dude sell it and buy something worth your time and money.

Tech5
05-15-2008, 01:34 AM
Your Profile says your a Mechanic So get a wire diagram an get busy ...WTH you want a tach can you say RIcer

=93b16hatch]Ok
My sisters boyfriend has a autometer tach in his hatchback,and he doesnt use the shift light,so he gave it to me.
I want to install it in my AC vent,cuz Im just cool like that
Lol
Im not sure how to install it though
=/
All the DIY forums I have found are for tach lights w/ 3 wire,a black,red,and green one.
Mine has TWO...both are black...
CAN I even install it?
I have a 93 EG w/ B16 if that information is needed.
Thanx to anyone who can help.

Barefoot
05-15-2008, 06:28 AM
Your Profile says your a Mechanic So get a wire diagram an get busy ...WTH you want a take can you say RIcerhe meant to say lube tech not mechanic.

93b16hatch
06-18-2008, 12:14 AM
Excuse me ****head
I said SHIFT LIGHT
Not tach

Barefoot
06-18-2008, 01:59 AM
Excuse me ****head
I said SHIFT LIGHT
Not tach
*******nice 1 month and 3 days late come back. i gave u a +1 for that insanely late reply back. really on top of your game. u get your shift light in yet. you sure did have enough time since your last post in this thread.

FasTech
06-18-2008, 02:09 AM
nice 1 month and 3 days late come back. i gave u a +1 for that insanely late reply back. really on top of your game. u get your shift light in yet. you sure did have enough time since your last post in this thread.

:lmfao: You must spread some rep before giving it to no mo hondas again!

Motivation
06-18-2008, 10:29 AM
same here. gotta spread rep b4 givin it to no mo hondas. I'll get ya when I can