PDA

View Full Version : Darn it

redpanda
05-11-2008, 08:23 PM
Why is it so god damn windy??!? My door almost broke off the hinges 5 times today damnit. I flicked my ciggarette out my window to look cool in front of these cute girls and the damn thing came flying back into my car hitting me on my head..wth is wrong with the weather..:2up:

jew_boy
05-11-2008, 08:27 PM
thats what you get for trying to look cool :D

it windy as hell here in warner robins suppost to get gust of winds up to 40 mph :eek:

dohc4.6sc
05-11-2008, 08:33 PM
sounds like you need some new hinges. lol.

FasTech
05-11-2008, 09:31 PM
Because of the crazy as* tornadoes around Georgia. -One hit in Macon,GA early this morning.

Elbow
05-12-2008, 06:45 AM
Why is it so god damn windy??!? My door almost broke off the hinges 5 times today damnit. I flicked my ciggarette out my window to look cool in front of these cute girls and the damn thing came flying back into my car hitting me on my head..wth is wrong with the weather..:2up:

LOL at trying to look cool smoking.

Ran
05-12-2008, 09:10 AM
I flicked my ciggarette out my window to look cool in front of these cute girls and the damn thing came flying back into my car hitting me on my head..lol @ "butt head" <- Bad pun

Okay, I'm done.

ShooterMcGavin
05-12-2008, 09:24 AM
Because of the crazy as* tornadoes around Georgia. -One hit in Macon,GA early this morning.
thought that was sat nite :thinking:

i about ripped all my hair out in the last hr when this unsealed window in this office next to my cube (22nd floor) started making this god awful screeching/whining noise. think they finally fixed that bastard though, i was about to throw myself out the window.

JITB
05-12-2008, 10:00 AM

rape..