PDA

View Full Version : I just about died.

FasTech
05-09-2008, 03:24 PM
This is not a joke and I'm happy I'm still alive. Went outside about 20 minutes ago and took the top off of the Chlorine tank on the pool pump so I could put in some Chlorine in it. Because I'm cleaning the pool out for the summer, but anyways I twist the top off and I look at the nasty greenish water and it hits me, Took my breath away and I instanly started coffin'. I've never really cleaned out a pool before considering we just got one, so don't laught at me for not knowing that Chlorine would do this to you. Right when it hit me I jumped back and started coffin', couldn't stop and it got to the point to where I puked. Then I couldn't stop puking and I couldn't catch my breath.... Then I fell on the ground and I seriously thought that i was about to die, but finally I caught my breath. I still can't take deep breathe's without coffin', so if you didn't know this be careful if you clean out the Chlorine tank on a pool thats been sitting for the winter.

Ran
05-09-2008, 03:29 PM
Same thing happened to me when I cleaned a pool for the first time. Sh*t sucks.

Sammich
05-09-2008, 03:32 PM
this is one of those threads thats gona be...whether u have respect or not for laughin...anyway...

i'm going to lol

TheProfiteer
05-09-2008, 03:33 PM
Hey buddy sorry to tell you but you just increased your risk of lung cancer by nearly 50%

No joke, that stuff is almost as bad as Asbestos.

FasTech
05-09-2008, 03:33 PM
Its pretty funny, but it really does suck when its happening to you

FasTech
05-09-2008, 03:34 PM
Hey buddy sorry to tell you but you just increased your risk of lung cancer by nearly 50%

No joke, that stuff is almost as bad as Asbestos.

That make me feel better.....lol. My chest is hurting so bad right now.

JITB
05-09-2008, 03:36 PM
well atleast u didnt fall into the pool.... than u would be dead..

Ran
05-09-2008, 03:36 PM
I can laugh, but only because it happened to me once.

So...lol

FasTech
05-09-2008, 03:37 PM

Yeah I know.... pretty lucky I guess.

Sammich
05-09-2008, 03:37 PM

i lol'd again...does that mean what i think it means? i'm going to cough to death?

DieselNuts
05-09-2008, 03:47 PM
As bad as that sucks, I couldnt help but chuckle a little. Glad you're okay. I thought you were gonna say that you fell into the pool. Good thing you didnt.

JITB
05-09-2008, 04:04 PM
you better check you tube, someone could have recorded the whole thing...lol

search "guy owns himself at pool"

well i had a moment like that before..i was driving, a atv. And tried to drift it (really did try to drift it) and it got on 2 wheels. And it went right into a tree on 2 wheels. And i was inches away from goin head first in the tree...lol... thus ending my drifting career..

ksniperfox
05-09-2008, 04:12 PM
man i was just cleaning my bathroom with some ****, i got the glass with glass cleaner, and i hit the shower with tile cleaner. like 5 min later im short of breath and coughin real bad. it still hurts to breathe deep. it hurts worse if i smoke.

when does it stop hurting :(

x Resilience
05-09-2008, 05:06 PM
you better check you tube, someone could have recorded the whole thing...lol

search "guy owns himself at pool"

well i had a moment like that before..i was driving, a atv. And tried to drift it (really did try to drift it) and it got on 2 wheels. And it went right into a tree on 2 wheels. And i was inches away from goin head first in the tree...lol... thus ending my drifting career..

LOL :lmfao:

Catnip
05-09-2008, 05:13 PM
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/8258/pwned111za6.jpg

lol. Not only that you smelled it, but you can't spell "cough."

TIGERJC
05-11-2008, 01:36 PM
this is why pay a professional to open up your pool

Justin.
05-11-2008, 01:42 PM
this is why pay a professional to open up your pool

Ditto, I don't wanna screw my pool up, thats a big investment.

SixSquared
05-11-2008, 01:46 PM
Use Baquacil... less intense chemicals, and MUCH harder to mess up. I've been using it for years. You can use Baquacil and shock your pool, and it's safe to swim in after 4 hours, instead of the 24 hour turnaround with chlorine. It's good stuff, and better for you all around. Less chemicals to irritate skin while swimming and while cleaning.

That reminds me... I need to start opening the pool lol. Little late getting on it this year... I usually get started in April. It's just such a pain lol. I have yet to remove the cover without dumping half the leaves on top of the cover into the pool.

TIGERJC
05-11-2008, 02:12 PM
Ditto, I don't wanna screw my pool up, thats a big investment.
Back in high school I use to work for my dad's pool company and I couldn't believe how many ppl screwed up their pumps and fuc.k ups with Chlorine.

redpanda
05-11-2008, 06:55 PM
I hate the smell of chemicals dude. I have to smell it for 9 hrs a day at work..also similar thing happened to me when I was seafoaming my car...I should have worn a mask but instead sniffed in a lot of carbon and for a couple days I couple take deep breaths

FasTech
05-11-2008, 07:58 PM
I hate the smell of chemicals dude. I have to smell it for 9 hrs a day at work..also similar thing happened to me when I was seafoaming my car...I should have worn a mask but instead sniffed in a lot of carbon and for a couple days I couple take deep breaths

It still hurts a little when I take deep breaths and its been almost 2 days.