PDA

View Full Version : Viper SRT-10 Coupe vs M6 (No vid)

AnthonyF
05-09-2008, 02:01 PM
Well, today my parents are going out of town and my dad wanted me to pick the viper up from the house and bring it down to the shop to put onthe trailor. So, obviously I said "sure". On my way back down I see this car pull behind me. With the new vipers you cant see much out the back or sides. So, i saw that the car was white and had a dark top (didnt strike me at that point) so I'm kinda swurrrrvin to see what the hell it is out the side mirrors.

KOOL...a 6 series...LETS DO IT!!!!!!!!!

I'm in 4th gear around 60mph and I feathered the gas to the 6 series could hear that I was about to go. Then all of a sudden I floor it instantly pulling (just cus he wasnt ready) but then he holds me until about 4.5k rpms and I just start leaving him in the distance. After going through 4th and 5th gear I see he has let off so do I and move to the side.

He comes apporaching me at a high rate of speed and I think he is just going to blow by me..nope. I down shift into 3rd gear and I dunno what gear he was in but he still had momentum from catching up so I punch it while he was already half a car ahead. No biggy. I nail it and in creep right back up to him and miss shift into 4th right in their ears (i sowwie) but I got it in and pulled about half a car on them and started walking them by 5th.

They arent on IA but they were 2 guys from TX. Pretty cool guys. They took a pic of the car so I did the same of theirs. The m6 looked stock and soudned stock too. Our viper has TB, Intake, exhaust, 3.55's, and a basetune.

-Ant.

DieselNuts
05-09-2008, 02:04 PM
nice Kill. what kind of numbers is the viper putting down?

AnthonyF
05-09-2008, 02:11 PM
^when it was stock, 486hp and like 491+tq.

-Ant.

Sammich
05-09-2008, 02:14 PM
NO VID NO CARE

*LEAVES*

AnthonyF
05-09-2008, 02:19 PM
YOU SON OF A *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Ant.

Sammich
05-09-2008, 02:20 PM
YOU SON OF A *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Ant.

:lmao::ninja:

DieselNuts
05-09-2008, 03:17 PM
What year viper?

Side Note: I saw an SRT 4 today that was white w/blue racing stripes and its tag read "VPR JR". It made me lirl...

WickedIXMR
05-11-2008, 10:18 AM
I saw your dad driving the viper to work one day. I work really close to your dads shop. Cars looks really nice. Oh yea sounds really nice too.

On_Her_Face
05-11-2008, 11:23 AM
bowling tomorrow!!

IndianStig
05-11-2008, 01:47 PM
Bring the viper out foo.

redrumracer
05-11-2008, 01:49 PM
Well, today my parents are going out of town and my dad wanted me to pick the viper up from the house and bring it down to the shop to put onthe trailor. So, obviously I said "sure". On my way back down I see this car pull behind me. With the new vipers you cant see much out the back or sides. So, i saw that the car was white and had a dark top (didnt strike me at that point) so I'm kinda swurrrrvin to see what the hell it is out the side mirrors.

KOOL...a 6 series...LETS DO IT!!!!!!!!!

I'm in 4th gear around 60mph and I feathered the gas to the 6 series could hear that I was about to go. Then all of a sudden I floor it instantly pulling (just cus he wasnt ready) but then he holds me until about 4.5k rpms and I just start leaving him in the distance. After going through 4th and 5th gear I see he has let off so do I and move to the side.

He comes apporaching me at a high rate of speed and I think he is just going to blow by me..nope. I down shift into 3rd gear and I dunno what gear he was in but he still had momentum from catching up so I punch it while he was already half a car ahead. No biggy. I nail it and in creep right back up to him and miss shift into 4th right in their ears (i sowwie) but I got it in and pulled about half a car on them and started walking them by 5th.

They arent on IA but they were 2 guys from TX. Pretty cool guys. They took a pic of the car so I did the same of theirs. The m6 looked stock and soudned stock too. Our viper has TB, Intake, exhaust, 3.55's, and a basetune.

-Ant.

:ttiwwp:

2.3 Evo 8
05-11-2008, 03:34 PM
Does putting your name after your post make you feel important?

-Phil

Ronsam2006
05-11-2008, 04:19 PM
Nice kill...but damn if you got to the end of 4th and into 5th...I wanna know what speeds you were at!!

AnthonyF
05-11-2008, 08:11 PM
I saw your dad driving the viper to work one day. I work really close to your dads shop. Cars looks really nice. Oh yea sounds really nice too.I think i snapped a pic of your car one day. It was parked next to the shopping center in front of the HD near the Arby's Market Fresh place...that was like...thursday.

-Ant.

-Phil

Yes.

-Ant.

TIGERJC
05-11-2008, 08:27 PM
Why are a few ppl post missing from this page??

-JC

AnthonyF
05-11-2008, 08:29 PM
lololololol

-Ant.

WickedIXMR
05-11-2008, 09:56 PM
I think i snapped a pic of your car one day. It was parked next to the shopping center in front of the HD near the Arby's Market Fresh place...that was like...thursday.

-Ant.

Yes.

-Ant.
Yea I drive my car to work on rare occasions when my mom needs her car. I work at the att right in the same shopping center.

AnthonyF
05-12-2008, 06:11 AM
^oh kick ass. I forgot you got new wheels. If you left the trunk on i probably would have realized it was you.

-Ant.

iloveboost
05-12-2008, 08:45 AM

-Phil

He's a fa**ot. It's expected.

-Daniel

TIGERJC
05-12-2008, 08:59 AM
MOD WARS 08

-JC

iloveboost
05-12-2008, 09:03 AM
MOD WARS 08

-JC
I don't care if he's a supermod and can edit my posts. His car still sucks and is always broken. That's painful enough. :D

AnthonyF
05-12-2008, 09:31 AM
I don't care if he's a supermod and can edit my posts. His car still sucks and is always broken. That's painful enough. :D

:thinking: Its not right now...so I guess you can stop assuming you know me. :D I do not know of what you speak of about editing. :ninja:

-Ant.

iloveboost
05-12-2008, 09:37 AM
Want to get your feelings hurt by a little naturally-aspirated Corvette?

TIGERJC
05-12-2008, 09:46 AM
GET the viper out for this one

AnthonyF
05-12-2008, 09:48 AM
Want to get your feelings hurt by a little naturally-aspirated Corvette?lolol. I dont see why I would get my feelings hurt. If I lose...big deal. No harm done. If you lose...you lost to a V6..and a brick of a car. So, really, YOU have more to lose than I. :D

GET the viper out for this one
No need for it and I'm sure he doesnt want to see the back of a ugly 'ol dodge the entire time.

-Ant.

Got Milk?
05-12-2008, 09:52 AM
so.....like the other guy asked, since u were at the end of 4th and 5th gear, what were the speeds lol. 250? :)

AnthonyF
05-12-2008, 09:53 AM
so.....like the other guy asked, since u were at the end of 4th and 5th gear, what were the speeds lol. 250? :)
Does that really make sense to you?

-Ant.

iloveboost
05-12-2008, 10:19 AM
lolol. I dont see why I would get my feelings hurt. If I lose...big deal. No harm done. If you lose...you lost to a V6..and a brick of a car. So, really, YOU have more to lose than I. :D

No need for it and I'm sure he doesnt want to see the back of a ugly 'ol dodge the entire time.

-Ant.
Bring either car out, the end result will be the same. At least you can cruise home in the Viper and feel a little better about losing to a Corvette.

I'll be glad to show you what a pair of 335s look like as they blow by you.

AnthonyF
05-12-2008, 10:25 AM
Bring either car out, the end result will be the same. At least you can cruise home in the Viper and feel a little better about losing to a Corvette.

I'll be glad to show you what a pair of 335s look like as they blow by you.
Why would I feel better about losing in a higher hp car? You really dont think things though before saying them do you? And the Viper rocks 345's, so your rear tire size doesnt impress me. :tongue1: And why would you "BLOW BY ME"? Would that be the ricer fly by as I left off after my victory? :thinking:

-Ant.

iloveboost
05-12-2008, 10:30 AM
Why would I feel better about losing in a higher hp car? You really dont think things though before saying them do you? And the Viper rocks 345's, so your rear tire size doesnt impress me. :tongue1: And why would you "BLOW BY ME"? Would that be the ricer fly by as I left off after my victory? :thinking:

-Ant.
You'd feel better driving the Viper home instead of that slow Mustang that might blow up during the race. I don't need 345s to walk that Viper.

Enough chit chat, what time are we meeting up tonight?

AnthonyF
05-12-2008, 10:36 AM
You'd feel better driving the Viper home instead of that slow Mustang that might blow up during the race. I don't need 345s to walk that Viper.

Enough chit chat, what time are we meeting up tonight?

HAHAHAH. Your hilarious. Whats the difference between 335 and 345? a few millimeters? So, if you can WALK the Viper...why are you calling me out? :thinking: You know I have less hp, heavier, less aerodynamic... NOW do you finally see where it'd be more humiliating for YOU to lose?

I never committed to this race you made up in that cartoony mind of yours. You still make NO sense. But thats ok, you need a little slack.

If you want to run I will. Not tonight. I need to get retuned and few little things waiting. Maybe if you stop sh*t talking and act like you have some sense I will probably run you.

-Ant.

TIGERJC
05-12-2008, 10:38 AM
someone better get this on tape if it goes down and I don't mean another dark as.s d993 race video :)

iloveboost
05-12-2008, 10:42 AM
HAHAHAH. Your hilarious. Whats the difference between 335 and 345? a few millimeters? So, if you can WALK the Viper...why are you calling me out? :thinking: You know I have less hp, heavier, less aerodynamic... NOW do you finally see where it'd be more humiliating for YOU to lose?

I never committed to this race you made up in that cartoony mind of yours. You still make NO sense. But thats ok, you need a little slack.

If you want to run I will. Not tonight. I need to get retuned and few little things waiting. Maybe if you stop sh*t talking and act like you have some sense I will probably run you.

-Ant.
How do I have no sense? You swing your supermod-d*ck around in a racing sub-forum, edit and delete people's posts and get called out. There's not much more to it than that.

I figured you could handle a little more trash talk than you are.

iloveboost
05-12-2008, 10:48 AM
I'm off to lunch. Be back in about an hour and half or two.

Sport1.3
05-12-2008, 10:52 AM
why dont you guys just whip them out and compare c0ck sizes, wtf......

AnthonyF
05-12-2008, 10:54 AM
How do I have no sense? You swing your supermod-d*ck around in a racing sub-forum, edit and delete people's posts and get called out. There's not much more to it than that.

I figured you could handle a little more trash talk than you are.

...What? I come in here every now and then. Only post up races I've been in (which arent many) and posted in like 2 other threads. So, I dont get how i "swing my dìck" around.

Collins Called me out like 3 months ago, and I didnt delete those threads. I can handle as much as needed, but you dont make any sense.

1. You say I wont get my feelings hurt in a car with higher hp :thinking:
2. you say u can walk the HIGHER hp car
3. you call out the slower with quite a few disadvantages

All I have asked is for you to explain your ways. Have you? No b/c you have realised you are an idiot.

-Ant.

AnthonyF
05-12-2008, 10:55 AM
why dont you guys just whip them out and compare c0ck sizes, wtf......Dont you know V8, ESPICALLY vette owners have the biggest penis' in the world?

-Ant.

S II K
05-12-2008, 12:11 PM
Dont you know V8, ESPICALLY vette owners have the biggest penis' in the world?

-Ant.

dude i could've sworn they had the biggest vaginas in the world. they need all of those 8 cylinders to feel some what manlier. :gay:

AnthonyF
05-12-2008, 12:29 PM
dude i could've sworn they had the biggest vaginas in the world. they need all of those 8 cylinders to feel some what manlier. :gay:
Your confusing. You keep flip flopping.

-Ant.

iloveboost
05-12-2008, 12:39 PM
...What? I come in here every now and then. Only post up races I've been in (which arent many) and posted in like 2 other threads. So, I dont get how i "swing my dìck" around.

Collins Called me out like 3 months ago, and I didnt delete those threads. I can handle as much as needed, but you dont make any sense.

1. You say I wont get my feelings hurt in a car with higher hp :thinking:
2. you say u can walk the HIGHER hp car
3. you call out the slower with quite a few disadvantages

All I have asked is for you to explain your ways. Have you? No b/c you have realised you are an idiot.

-Ant.
1) Yeah, at least you can drive home in a car that looks better and is faster than that ugly, slow Mustang after you lose.
2) I am saying I can walk the Viper, no questions asked. We can put money on it if you want.
3) This forum is for racing. Decline the callout if you want. I know my car is faster than your car and your daddy's.

I said you came in here swinging around your supermod-d*ck because you think you're cool editting my posts and deleting posts that make fun of you.

It's not my fault you can't understands these simple points.

So... about that race. This weekend long enough for you to get it ready?

AnthonyF
05-12-2008, 12:48 PM
1) Yeah, at least you can drive home in a car that looks better and is faster than that ugly, slow Mustang after you lose. Opinion Based.

2) I am saying I can walk the Viper, no questions asked. We can put money on it if you want.lololol Still you dont answer as to why you want to run a slower car. HAHA

3) This forum is for racing. Decline the callout if you want. I know my car is faster than your car and your daddy's.You havent really called me out and I told you I will once i am done and you actually act like you have some sense.

I said you came in here swinging around your supermod-d*ck because you think you're cool editting my posts and deleting posts that make fun of you.

It's not my fault you can't understands these simple points.

So... about that race. This weekend long enough for you to get it ready?

You have yet to make any good points. You still act as if I have something to lose. Your the only one that has to prove anything Mr. Cocky. :D

-Ant.

iloveboost
05-12-2008, 12:52 PM
Haha! No, we just know to buy good cars. Otherwise, I'd end up with an Audi that will go into an electrical fit and catch on fire or a torqueless S2000 that doesn't move until about 6,000RPMs. :D

AnthonyF
05-12-2008, 12:59 PM
^hahah your ego doesnt surprise me. Typical.

-Ant.

iloveboost
05-12-2008, 01:01 PM
Opinion Based.
lololol Still you dont answer as to why you want to run a slower car. HAHA
You havent really called me out and I told you I will once i am done and you actually act like you have some sense.

You have yet to make any good points. You still act as if I have something to lose. Your the only one that has to prove anything Mr. Cocky. :D

-Ant.
I will run the Mustang or your daddy's Viper. I don't care.

Want to get your feelings hurt by a little naturally-aspirated Corvette?

This was your callout. It wasn't worth making a new thread over.

I have nothing to lose other than a little gas. So, when will your car (or your daddy's) be ready?

iloveboost
05-12-2008, 01:05 PM
^hahah your ego doesnt surprise me. Typical.

-Ant.
Neither does your powertripping, supermod ego. Go figure. :rolleyes:

AnthonyF
05-12-2008, 01:06 PM
I have nothing to lose other than a little gas. So, when will your car (or your daddy's) be ready?

~Sigh~ you just dont get it do you? If I lose, what did you prove? Nothing. Will it affect me? Nope. If YOU lose, will it affect you? Yes. Your the only one in this that has something to lose. If you are serious and not being a hot head moron I will line up with you. But like I said before, I cannot right now.

-Ant.

AnthonyF
05-12-2008, 01:07 PM
Neither does your powertripping, supermod ego. Go figure. :rolleyes:
No Ego here. Just fuking with you and it's working out pretty well. :lmfao::goodjob:

-Ant.

iloveboost
05-12-2008, 01:10 PM
~Sigh~ you just dont get it do you? If I lose, what did you prove? Nothing. Will it affect me? Nope. If YOU lose, will it affect you? Yes. Your the only one in this that has something to lose. If you are serious and not being a hot head moron I will line up with you. But like I said before, I cannot right now.

-Ant.
It might not prove anything more than the fact that you've got nothing to stand on outside of a message board.

I certainly have nothing to lose.

No Ego here. Just fuking with you and it's working out pretty well. :lmfao::goodjob:

-Ant.
I've got to figure out some way of making my day go by faster. A two hour lunch only accounts for part of the day. The internet helps with the other 5 hours I have to be here. :D

HeLLo iM iZzY
05-12-2008, 01:21 PM
Quit trying to pull a Nick Hogan.

AnthonyF
05-12-2008, 01:24 PM
It might not prove anything more than the fact that you've got nothing to stand on outside of a message board.

:thinking: I dont know what that is supposed to mean. I race, i win, I lose....what else is there to prove?

-Ant.

T.S.
05-12-2008, 01:27 PM
I've got to figure out some way of making my day go by faster. A two hour lunch only accounts for part of the day. The internet helps with the other 5 hours I have to be here. :D

Im with you on that one! :goodjob:

iloveboost
05-12-2008, 01:37 PM
:thinking: I dont know what that is supposed to mean. I race, i win, I lose....what else is there to prove?

-Ant.
I'm just tired of you editting people's posts or deleting them when they make fun of you or your car. It's a forum, get over it. Not everyone will like you.

If nothing more, we get a race out of it. So my question is; why not? I wouldn't mind putting a hurtin' on an SRT-10 Viper. :D

iloveboost
05-12-2008, 01:39 PM
Im with you on that one! :goodjob:
Heh, I've just gotta show face for at least 6 hours a day. The internet drama/trash talk helps pass them faster. Clean audi. :goodjob:

AnthonyF
05-12-2008, 01:45 PM
I'm just tired of you editting people's posts or deleting them when they make fun of you or your car. It's a forum, get over it. Not everyone will like you.

If nothing more, we get a race out of it. So my question is; why not? I wouldn't mind putting a hurtin' on an SRT-10 Viper. :D

lol. I dont delete anyones posts but yours. And I've done that a whole what... One MAYBE two times? Quit getting so butt hurt.

A hurtin on an SRT-10? :lmfao: I'll just leave it at that.

-Ant.

iloveboost
05-12-2008, 01:50 PM
lol. I dont delete anyones posts but yours. And I've done that a whole what... One MAYBE two times? Quit getting so butt hurt.

A hurtin on an SRT-10? :lmfao: I'll just leave it at that.

-Ant.
You deleted that a4dafxup's post because he made fun of your Mustang, you deleted mine because I agree with 5.7 Tundra and you've done it in other threads. I'm far from butt hurt.

And yes, a hurtin'. Bring out the SRT-10 this weekend and I'll show you. ;)

MSRTom
05-12-2008, 01:52 PM
I love the irony that "iloveboost" drives an N/A car.

AnthonyF
05-12-2008, 02:04 PM
You deleted that a4dafxup's post because he made fun of your Mustang, you deleted mine because I agree with 5.7 Tundra and you've done it in other threads. I'm far from butt hurt.

And yes, a hurtin'. Bring out the SRT-10 this weekend and I'll show you. ;) Yea, i'll get right on it Capt. Cocky.

I love the irony that "iloveboost" drives an N/A car.more like he hates on Imports and thats what he just had. lolol.

-Ant.

MSRTom
05-12-2008, 02:11 PM
more like he hates on Imports and thats what he just had. lolol.

Ah, so it's his first fast car? No wonder he thinks he's invincible.

j/k i like imports too.

iloveboost
05-12-2008, 02:13 PM
I love the irony that "iloveboost" drives an N/A car.
It's got a little bit of nitrous on there that gives it all the boost it needs. :D

Yea, i'll get right on it Capt. Cocky.

more like he hates on Imports and thats what he just had. lolol.

-Ant.
I hate on imports? I appreciate all types of cars. I just had an import? Surely you don't mean the 630whp Integra that I sold over a year and a half ago? I'd buy another import if it was worth it or it was what I wanted.

AnthonyF
05-12-2008, 02:24 PM
I know what you had. No need to try and defend your "Honor" that you think you have.

So you want to race an N/A car vs a "N/A" car that is equipped with nitrous? haha. Right.

-Ant.

iloveboost
05-12-2008, 02:28 PM
I know what you had. No need to try and defend your "Honor" that you think you have.

So you want to race an N/A car vs a "N/A" car that is equipped with nitrous? haha. Right.

-Ant.
Honor? Are you kidding? It's a car.

I don't need the 250 shot for the Viper. I'll run it motor to motor.

S II K
05-12-2008, 02:39 PM
Haha! No, we just know to buy good cars. Otherwise, I'd end up with an Audi that will go into an electrical fit and catch on fire or a torqueless S2000 that doesn't move until about 6,000RPMs. :D

WOW...so your calling a chevy a good car :lmfao:

T.S.
05-12-2008, 02:43 PM
Heh, I've just gotta show face for at least 6 hours a day. The internet drama/trash talk helps pass them faster. Clean audi. :goodjob:

You and me both, i spend alot of time on this thing just reading peoples post never really posting a whole lot. Unless i find something worth posting about! :goodjob:

Clean C5 Z06, I actually looked at getting a black C5 Z06 a while back. Fun ass cars to drive! Insurance was retarded for one of those though. So ill stick to my little 1.8t. :bump:

AnthonyF
05-12-2008, 02:47 PM

haha. B/c Chevy.. NEVER has any problems. Maybe the New C6 Z06 Line was a fluke when all the frames were snapping? :thinking::lmfao:

-Ant.

iloveboost
05-12-2008, 02:52 PM
Yeah, I am. How many Corvettes have you owned? Mine's been nothing but a dream to own and drive.

You and me both, i spend alot of time on this thing just reading peoples post never really posting a whole lot. Unless i find something worth posting about! :goodjob:

Clean C5 Z06, I actually looked at getting a black C5 Z06 a while back. Fun ass cars to drive! Insurance was retarded for one of those though. So ill stick to my little 1.8t. :bump:
My insurance isn't too bad. It's actually a little higher than my Integra was when I was 22.

iloveboost
05-12-2008, 03:04 PM
haha. B/c Chevy.. NEVER has any problems. Maybe the New C6 Z06 Line was a fluke when all the frames were snapping? :thinking::lmfao:

-Ant.
Not everyone is as lucky as Viper owners where their legs get cooked from driving more than 30 minutes. Maybe the immense heat coming into the cabin is to help preheat dinner on the way home from work. :D

The wonderful thing about most cars is they have warranties against such defects. Regardless, why would I care? My Z06 frame is 100% fine. I've never met a C6 owner have that happen to them. Every car has their defects, you should know that.

AnthonyF
05-12-2008, 03:06 PM
Not everyone is as lucky as Viper owners where their legs get cooked from driving more than 30 minutes. Maybe the immense heat coming into the cabin is to help preheat dinner on the way home from work. :DCongrats on reading Car and Driver. Too bad they never tried turning on the A/C

The wonderful thing about most cars is they have warranties against such defects. Regardless, why would I care? My Z06 frame is 100% fine. I've never met a C6 owner have that happen to them. Every car has their defects, you should know that.B/c the frames are different. Try reading up something useful.

-Ant.

iloveboost
05-12-2008, 03:11 PM
Congrats on reading Car and Driver. Too bad they never tried turning on the A/C

B/c the frames are different. Try reading up something useful.

-Ant.
:blah: :blah: :blah:

So, when is this Mustang gonna be ready? Or you going to race daddy's car?

AnthonyF
05-12-2008, 03:12 PM
^Mature response. I guess I shouldnt have expected more but you have just help prove me right about you.

-Ant.

edit-since he had to edit his pathetic response. My car will be ready when it is ready. I told you I would let you know. Have a hard time with patience?

iloveboost
05-12-2008, 03:17 PM
^Mature response. I guess I shouldnt have expected more but you have just help prove me right about you.

-Ant.

edit-since he had to edit his pathetic response. My car will be ready when it is ready. I told you I would let you know. Have a hard time with patience?
You act like your posts have any ounce of intelligence in them. They're stupid 6th grade rebuttles. "Try reading something useful." Wow - so mature, so well spoken and written! :rolleyes:

Whenever that thing gets running, you know how to get in touch with me. I definitely won't hold my breath though. Your track record with keeping that thing together isn't exactly stellar.

AnthonyF
05-12-2008, 03:20 PM
I have reasons as to why it has had problems but it's ok. Should be all settled now. But when it's tip top you'll know. Btw, you hwy or dig (track)?

-Ant.

iloveboost
05-12-2008, 03:23 PM
I have reasons as to why it has had problems but it's ok. Should be all settled now. But when it's tip top you'll know. Btw, you hwy or dig (track)?

-Ant.
I prefer highway. You can open the cars up a lot more. You can pick the speeds.

AnthonyF
05-12-2008, 03:25 PM
I prefer highway. You can open the cars up a lot more. You can pick the speeds.

Obviously my car does not go as fast as yours nor is it as aerodynamic. We can do one of each if cool with you? But i'd rather do the dig at a track tho (if you ever attend SD or Commerce).

-Ant.

iloveboost
05-12-2008, 03:30 PM
Obviously my car does not go as fast as yours nor is it as aerodynamic. We can do one of each if cool with you? But i'd rather do the dig at a track tho (if you ever attend SD or Commerce).

-Ant.
I'm down for Silver Dollar or Steele if I've got my drag radials. I simply prefer slow rolls because it's less stress on the drivetrain and I don't like breaking parts.

We can do a 20 roll or whatever. Just let me know.

MSRTom
05-12-2008, 03:35 PM
I'm down for Silver Dollar or Steele if I've got my drag radials. I simply prefer slow rolls because it's less stress on the drivetrain and I don't like breaking parts.

We can do a 20 roll or whatever. Just let me know.

But I thought Corvettes don't break? :???:

Ant, sent you a PM.

AnthonyF
05-12-2008, 03:40 PM

We can do a 20 roll or whatever. Just let me know.IRS FTL. Hmm either way isnt going to be a fair race, but whatever. Winner buys drinks...:ninja:

But I thought Corvettes don't break?.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. lolol Had to do it.

-Ant.

iloveboost
05-12-2008, 03:40 PM
But I thought Corvettes don't break? :???:

Ant, sent you a PM.
Who are you and what do you drive again? When did I say they don't break?

iloveboost
05-12-2008, 03:41 PM
IRS FTL. Hmm either way isnt going to be a fair race, but whatever. Winner buys drinks...:ninja:

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. lolol Had to do it.

-Ant.
That's fine. I'll let you win but we're going to the Pink Pony afterwards. :D

I kind've saw that coming, lol.

Well, I'm going to beat some rush hour traffic. Bye til tomorrow.

AnthonyF
05-12-2008, 03:47 PM
That's fine. I'll let you win but we're going to the Pink Pony afterwards. :D

I kind've saw that coming, lol.

Well, I'm going to beat some rush hour traffic. Bye til tomorrow.

HAHA i work 200 yard from the PP. lol.

-Ant.

MSRTom
05-12-2008, 03:56 PM
Who are you and what do you drive again? When did I say they don't break?

I think that as long as you don't know what I drive, then you'll worry about whether or not it would wipe the floor with your ZO6. :D

I never claimed that you said anything of the sort. :bump:

iloveboost
05-13-2008, 10:16 AM
I think that as long as you don't know what I drive, then you'll worry about whether or not it would wipe the floor with your ZO6. :D

I never claimed that you said anything of the sort. :bump:
Because I'm worried about some slow Mustangs, a 240 and a Starion. :rolleyes:

iloveboost
05-13-2008, 10:17 AM
HAHA i work 200 yard from the PP. lol.

-Ant.
Gah, I gotta stay away from that place. Me and two buddies dropped $2,500 there on a weeknight. =|

MSRTom
05-13-2008, 10:34 AM
Because I'm worried about some slow Mustangs, a 240 and a Starion. :rolleyes:

Now you get the idea. :D

Not sure why you should be worried about losing a race, though. It really shouldn't get to you that much. :thinking:

lol @ Corvettes

AnthonyF
05-13-2008, 03:14 PM
c'mon guys... PEACE!!!

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u180/TRYMY40/gross.jpg
-Ant.

onebadgt
05-13-2008, 10:13 PM
what the hell is that^^^^^^

MSRTom
05-14-2008, 12:56 AM
Don't worry. It's fake. It's some lamprey mouths PS'd onto some fingers. There's another pic somewhere of a worm crawling out of the right one.

T.S.
05-14-2008, 05:40 AM
what the hell is that^^^^^^

X2 its kinda creeping me out!

AnthonyF
05-14-2008, 06:42 AM
MUH HAHAHAHAHAHA

-Ant.

MSRTom
05-14-2008, 07:32 AM
Yeah either way it's still fvcking gross to look at.

AnthonyF
05-14-2008, 07:54 AM
no way josè

-Ant.

onebadgt
05-14-2008, 08:06 PM
am i the only one that pic freaks out for some reason lol

AnthonyF
05-14-2008, 08:54 PM
it used to disgust me, still kinda does.

-Ant.

03CobraAV8R
05-17-2008, 08:02 PM
What year Viper is it? Is it stock? That kind of RWHP is quite a bit higher than '03+ put out (they usually make ~440 stock), I know the '08's make ~540-560 from the few sources I've read.

I'd like to run it just to see how much you'd pull. I don't know what kind of RWHP I make anymore, last dyno was only 462 but I ran even with Stol3n's C5 Z06 who made 440 that same day. :???:

AnthonyF
05-17-2008, 09:27 PM
my dad JUST got it dyno'd today. No dyno tune though. It was making 460ish hp, how it is making 501rwhp and shoot...forgot how much tq. 510-520tq. It's an '06. The only year for a SRT coupe.

-Ant.

03CobraAV8R
05-18-2008, 09:21 AM
So it was 460 RWHP at a previous dyno and this latest dyno was 501 RWHP? Something is up - and it is stock?

AnthonyF
05-18-2008, 09:41 AM
^maybe if you read all the posts you'd realize it wasnt. :locked:

-Ant.