PDA

View Full Version : Me and studying=fail

Reaper
05-09-2008, 01:29 PM
So I go to the local library to get some studying done, because I know if I try at home, I'll just find my way back on to IA and not do anything and feel completely unproductive...

Well...I get to the library, go to a study room...sit down for an hour..read...get hungry..come home to make some food(i didnt think far enough ahead that it was lunch time) and now im on this thing again....and its looking like im not getting up for a while cuz I'm too lazy to waste gas and drive all the way back..

Ran
05-09-2008, 01:29 PM
So I go to the local library...The what?

Sammich
05-09-2008, 01:30 PM
lawlz

Reaper
05-09-2008, 01:31 PM
The what?

yeah the read there...its dumb...reading is so overrated

Ran
05-09-2008, 01:33 PM
yeah the read there...its dumb...reading is so overratedGoogle + Wikipedia > Blockbuster Book Rental

Reaper
05-09-2008, 01:35 PM
Google + Wikipedia > Blockbuster Book Rental

well heres the thing. Im studying for another personal trainers certification..but this one is based on nutrition..so the company I go through gives me all the materials I need that will be on the exam..so I just need a place where I can concentrate to actually read this stuff. Which isn't easy at my house, or anywhere BUT a library...

it sux having A.D.D.

Ran
05-09-2008, 01:37 PM
well heres the thing. Im studying for another personal trainers certification..but this one is based on nutrition..so the company I go through gives me all the materials I need that will be on the exam..so I just need a place where I can concentrate to actually read this stuff. Which isn't easy at my house, or anywhere BUT a library...

it sux having A.D.D.If it's that important then do what other people do. Request a temporary ban so you can get some sh*t done. It's kinda sad that it comes down to that, but it could help you if you're actually serious.

Reaper
05-09-2008, 01:38 PM
If it's that important then do what other people do. Request a temporary ban so you can get some sh*t done. It's kinda sad that it comes down to that, but it could help you if you're actually serious.

I may do that...but I know as gay as this sounds...myspace and facebook will haunt me as well lirl

Ran
05-09-2008, 01:40 PM
I may do that...but I know as gay as this sounds...myspace and facebook will haunt me as well lirlYou have a MySpace AND a Facebook? WTF? You're like an unfocused-prep and emo-kid combined into one easily distracted mass. :lmao:

osnap
05-09-2008, 01:45 PM

Reaper
05-09-2008, 01:47 PM
You have a MySpace AND a Facebook? WTF? You're like an unfocused-prep and emo-kid combined into one easily distracted mass. :lmao:

Myspace was a result from highschool(3 years ago)...Facebook was for college(when it was just college students).and I pretty much stopped getting on myspace..then I deleted myspace..then I got a new one like 6 months later...and now I'm stuck on IA, Facebook, Myspace and AIM...

and I'm so NOT emo lirl...

Reaper
05-09-2008, 01:48 PM

for christ sake tell me that was on this forum! lawl!!:lmfao::lmfao:

AlanŽ
05-09-2008, 04:38 PM
IA OWNS YOU!!!!

Ran
05-09-2008, 04:42 PM
for christ sake tell me that was on this forum! lawl!!:lmfao::lmfao:

IA OWNS YOU!!!!Late the party? lol

Reaper