PDA

View Full Version : Red vs Blue, You've gotta watch this!

Nittanys1
08-18-2005, 02:10 PM
Red vs Blue

http://www.redvsblue.com/home.php

What is it about?

Answer: Red vs Blue is a series of videos we make every week using the Halo videogame engine. We write the script, act out the dialog and the animate it with the Xbox version of Halo.

How do they make them?

Answer: We use four Xboxes, four copies of Halo and a PC with a Canopus DV Storm capture card and a bunch of Adobe editing software. We run the video from one of the Xboxes into the capture card and use that as the "camera", the other XBoxes are used for the characters and are run by our puppeteers.

This is the most entertaining series I have ever seen on the internet . Not only do I own both Season 1 and 2 DVD's, I'm also a sponsor so I can get all of the new episodes early and in a higher resolution . Anyone that plays Halo and/or Halo 2 will especially enjoy this.

I didnt think I was going to watch it but now I have downloaded all the episodes online and am watching them :D

B16a2 Civic
08-18-2005, 02:13 PM
kind of a repost....but yeah i just watch the dvd's, season 3 just came out...shits funny, sarg and old buddie that acts dumb (forgot his name) is funnay too

Nittanys1
08-18-2005, 02:14 PM
really...o well I found it on another page....

B16a2 Civic
08-18-2005, 02:52 PM
really...o well I found it on another page....

its still funnay as hell, not trying to take away from your glory....how many seasons have you watched

Nittanys1
08-18-2005, 02:59 PM
i have just been watching what I can download...from like episode 36 to 57 or something

B16a2 Civic
08-18-2005, 03:04 PM
i have just been watching what I can download...from like episode 36 to 57 or something

ooh ok, cause seasons 1 and 2 are funnay as hell, i stopped from when they all went into the portal and got transported to different stages...they were lookin for ol buddy

Nittanys1
08-20-2005, 05:51 PM
damn y they always have to end it the season in a chilf hanger.....

you have seasons 1 and 2? anyway to send them to me?