PDA

View Full Version : Ran 4 WL Mod (Poll Inside)

Ran
05-09-2008, 09:06 AM
Seriously, I think I'd be good as a local moderator to try and keep the BS toned down and the rules legitimately enforced. I know that I'm guilty for as much spam as the rest of you but I think that, in the end, I'm a pretty fair and balanced guy with a decent sense of judgment. I've also got some moderator skills from helping run another website. I'm sure I'd have a better shot if I knew more of the IA Mod Team in real life, but no sense in making a general thread in the meantime.

Feel free to post anything you may have to say for or against me. It's all good.

:D

blackboi50
05-09-2008, 09:09 AM
he speaks the troof!!!!!!......i yay'ed...:D.....1

Sport1.3
05-09-2008, 09:09 AM
sweet then if you ban me i can key your car :lmfao:

Sammich
05-09-2008, 09:12 AM
BS...it shouldnt happen...

blackboi50
05-09-2008, 09:12 AM
sweet then if you ban me i can key your car :lmfao:

the yaris???:???:

:lmfao:.......1

Sport1.3
05-09-2008, 09:13 AM
the yaris???:???:

:lmfao:.......1

nah man the moostang

Ran
05-09-2008, 09:13 AM
sweet then if you ban me i can key your car :lmfao:I'll make it my first official action if I ever become one. :goodjob:

the yaris???:???:See sig for details. :cheers:

blackboi50
05-09-2008, 09:15 AM
I'll make it my first official action if I ever become one. :goodjob:

See sig for details. :cheers:

i know mo-fo:rant:.........but RAN FOR GOVERNOR!!!!

i mean mod.........1

Sport1.3
05-09-2008, 09:16 AM
I'll make it my first official action if I ever become one. :goodjob:

Hope you like Consummate V's :lmfao: CONSUMMATE!!

Ran
05-09-2008, 09:16 AM
i know mo-fo:rant:My bad man. I thought you were just...you know...slow. :lmfao:

ShooterMcGavin
05-09-2008, 09:18 AM
last thing we need right now is another mod, trust me...and going forward, there will be little/no use for "local" mods :goodjob:

dohc4.6sc
LOL @ POLL

R32Dragon
100,000 for no. How did that happen?

blackboi50
LOL @ POLL

wow........yea thas facked up!!!!!:(......1

ShooterMcGavin
oh and i forgot to mention it's not looking very good for you right now anyway ;) :lmao:

blackboi50
05-09-2008, 09:19 AM
My bad man. I thought you were just...you know...slow. :lmfao:

no pun intended i hope!!!!! ill slash ya tires!!!!!:D.....1

ShooterMcGavin
100,000 for no. How did that happen?
mod votes are worth 100k each, oh you didn't know?

Ran
last thing we need right now is another modLOL @ you fixing the poll! What a hater.

A typical mod, yes you probably don't need. But a GOOD mod, you could probably add to your ranks. :police:

Sammich
05-09-2008, 09:20 AM
people feeling strongly against ran being a mod i sense lol

Sport1.3
05-09-2008, 09:20 AM
last thing we need right now is another mod, trust me...and going forward, there will be little/no use for "local" mods :goodjob:

who says we need MORE mods......we can just replace the existing ones.....better watch yo back mang! :D

Sport1.3
05-09-2008, 09:21 AM
Ran for Better Asian mod :lmfao:

ShooterMcGavin
A normal mod, yes you probably don't need. But a GOOD mod, you could probably add to your ranks. :police:

fair enough, but from a pure #s perspective and logistical standpoint it's just impractical at the moment.

ShooterMcGavin
Ran for Better Asian mod :lmfao:
inconceivable

ShooterMcGavin
05-09-2008, 09:22 AM
you know what this thread reminds me of? back in the day when jorge would petition weekly to become a mod :yes: :D

Ran
05-09-2008, 09:23 AM
you know what this thread reminds me of? back in the day when jorge would petition weekly to become a mod :yes: :DHe was a mod for a while, wasn't he? :???:

Jecht
05-09-2008, 09:23 AM
Lmao

ShooterMcGavin
05-09-2008, 09:24 AM
He was a mod for a while, wasn't he? :???:
if he was i don't think it was for long? :dunno:

Sport1.3
05-09-2008, 09:28 AM
unlike some other mods, ran is a person some ppl actually LOOK UP to. :lmfao:

Sport1.3
05-09-2008, 09:28 AM
:runs after instigation attempt:

BKgen®
05-09-2008, 09:30 AM
pwned.

ShooterMcGavin
05-09-2008, 09:30 AM
unlike some other mods, ran is a person some ppl actually LOOK UP to. :lmfao:
that would be true....if it weren't for the fact that he's always muffdiving on some 3 yr old....

Ran
05-09-2008, 09:36 AM
that would be true....if it weren't for the fact that he's always muffdiving on some 3 yr old....I never swing that low and you know it! Her age has to have a "-teen" in it. :D

And "preteen" doesn't count, f*ckers.

Sammich
05-09-2008, 09:37 AM
lol

Killer
05-09-2008, 09:43 AM
Seriously, I think I'd be good as a local moderator to try and keep the BS toned down and the rules legitimately enforced. I know that I'm guilty for as much spam as the rest of you but I think that, in the end, I'm a pretty fair and balanced guy with a decent sense of judgment. I've also got some moderator skills from helping run another website. I'm sure I'd have a better shot if I knew more of the IA Mod Team in real life, but no sense in making a general thread in the meantime.

Feel free to post anything you may have to say for or against me. It's all good.

:D

i have no problem with you being a mod....

BUT isn't the WL supposed to be mod free?

Sport1.3
05-09-2008, 09:43 AM
that would be true....if it weren't for the fact that he's always muffdiving on some 3 yr old....

point taken

Slow Motion
05-09-2008, 09:45 AM
Wow...I should have view results b4 voing. It has already been fixed.

No room for another mod? Replace a muhfuca.

~fin~

Reaper
05-09-2008, 09:45 AM
the last thing this forum needs is another mod lirl

Ran
05-09-2008, 09:46 AM
oh and i forgot to mention it's not looking very good for you right now anyway ;) :lmao:Did I do something wrong? :thinking:

i have no problem with you being a mod....

BUT isn't the WL supposed to be mod free?The WL isn't really mod-free. If anything, the RLD and WL need the most looking after than anywhere else. It's just that a lot more can be got away with here.

Slow Motion
05-09-2008, 09:50 AM
Did I do something wrong? :thinking:

The WL isn't really mod-free. If anything, the RLD and WL need the most looking after than anywhere else. It's just that a lot more can be got away with here.

Not true. Not, after what I saw yesterday, and other recent events.

Killer
05-09-2008, 09:55 AM
^^^ troof

Killer
05-09-2008, 09:58 AM
Did I do something wrong? :thinking:

The WL isn't really mod-free. If anything, the RLD and WL need the most looking after than anywhere else. It's just that a lot more can be got away with here.

my opinion.. there are a few mods/supermods whatever you want to call them....

that no longer need to be mods.....

and i def think there are some regular members on here that could do a better job than some of the current mods...

hondachik
05-09-2008, 10:00 AM
Lmao. I didn't view the poll results before I voted. Damn Ran...sorry =\

btw, I voted yes. But NO owns.

Killer
05-09-2008, 10:04 AM

lol!

did a mod do that? lol

Sammich
05-09-2008, 10:04 AM
lol!

did a mod do that? lol

u know wayne did that nonsensory bullshiet

Slow Motion
05-09-2008, 10:06 AM

^^^Holy macaroni where you been...MIA

my opinion.. there are a few mods/supermods whatever you want to call them....

that no longer need to be mods.....

and i def think there are some regular members on here that could do a better job than some of the current mods...

:ninja: I agree :ninja:

*runs and hides*

Bruce Leroy
05-09-2008, 10:06 AM
no

Ran
05-09-2008, 10:07 AM
Not true. Not, after what I saw yesterday, and other recent events. :lmfao:

Well, compared to the rest of IA is what I mean.

Sammich
05-09-2008, 10:08 AM
^^^Holy macaroni where you been...MIA

she been riding me like the superman ride at six flags...sorry for the hold up but it takes a lil while for me to bust:ninja:

Killer
05-09-2008, 10:09 AM
she been riding me like the superman ride at six flags...sorry for the hold up but it takes a lil while for me to bust:ninja:

yeah, ugly chicks tend to do that to a guy....

OH SNAP!!!!!! :lmfao: :lmfao:

Slow Motion
05-09-2008, 10:12 AM

Just because it took you awhile to find the hole doesn't meant you can come up with fake excuses.:tongue1:

hondachik
05-09-2008, 10:20 AM
Actually I was in a car wreck. Just haven't had the motivation to be in IA. and PBS...sdfu u dumb ****.

Killer
05-09-2008, 10:22 AM
Actually I was in a car wreck. Just haven't had the motivation to be in IA. and PBS...sdfu u dumb ****.

dang.. everything alright? apparently you atleast survived...

Slow Motion
05-09-2008, 10:23 AM

Damn Ma, Glad your ok :bump:. Sorry bout your car though.

hondachik
05-09-2008, 10:25 AM
Yes a lady side swiped me and my car flipped and was totaled out. I'm still suffering from neck and back pains...going to the chiropractor weekly. Thank gawd I had insurance to pay for the $1500+ in med bills already...and I've only had to pay $40.

Insurance didn't want to repair it, even though it would have been cheaper. Its in ATL right now @ Verastar...will be sold soon @ an auction. Will be repaired, and sold as a salvage title to someone.

But yeah thanks, I'm okay. Lucky I had on my seatbelt or I would have been through.

hondachik
05-09-2008, 10:29 AM
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg186/hondaachik/IMG_0154.jpg

1 pic I do have.

AnthonyF
05-09-2008, 10:30 AM
Personally, maybe you would be a good mod but since you have slightly mod bashed and complained about the rules and broke the rules...this will never happen.

Also...DAMN! 216k+ shiot!

-Ant.

Slow Motion
05-09-2008, 10:30 AM
The lady was at fault right? If so you should have moneys on the way next year after you recover. Ken Nugent FTW.

Sport1.3
05-09-2008, 10:31 AM
FiberGrass door mod, NICE!

hondachik
05-09-2008, 10:36 AM
The lady was at fault right? If so you should have moneys on the way next year after you recover. Ken Nugent FTW.

Yeah she was at fault...I already have a lawyer but I've been hearing I should outsource to find someone else. I've been hearing good & bad about Ken Nugent, Montlick & Associate, etc. I'm hearing I could get a good chunk because the car flipped. Plus pain & suffering. I had to go back to work early to pay for rent, plus to get a new car. I'm finished uploading pics so I can make a thread in a sec with em...I don't really want to steal Ran's mod thread.

Ran
05-09-2008, 10:38 AM
Personally, maybe you would be a good mod but since you have slightly mod bashed and complained about the rules and broke the rules...this will never happen.1) I've never blantantly bashed any mod unless to my recollection. I threw a few heated comments towards Mr.KiDD yesterday due to what I thought was an unfair ruling.

2) This Pedo Bear instance is the only time I've complained about any of the rules. The initial rule was too much and it was actually ruled as such in the end. Debating a disagreement shouldn't be grounds for judging against me. If anything, I'd think it would play into my favor since I actually backed my argument. :dunno:

3) When did I break the rules? The only time I've ever been messaged about breaking the rules was when the new sig rules went into effect and shagwAg3n messaged me about it. During that time, I was already making a new sig to correct it. Did I do something else that I didn't notice?

Not arguing with you, just wondering because if I've f*cked up, then I'd like to know about it. I'm no saint, that's for sure. I'm human, but I at least think that I'm fair and reasonable. Also, I'm pretty sure that joining the team is all about relations. Considering how I don't know a lot of the inside guys, I wouldn't expect to be made a mod. It doesn't hurt to try though. :)

Sammich
05-09-2008, 10:38 AM
U KEPT THE WHEELS?

HEY KILLER..I WASNT TRYING TO CALL HER OUT AS THE UGLY CHICK..U DID LOLOL

Killer
05-09-2008, 10:40 AM
if they aren't too screwed.. give me your wheels.. FO FREE

Slow Motion
05-09-2008, 10:40 AM
Looks like someone is trying to :idb: you Ran.

Ran
05-09-2008, 10:41 AM
Looks like someone is trying to :idb: you Ran.Looks like I've got more enemies than I thought. :police:

Sport1.3
05-09-2008, 10:43 AM
Looks like there are more butthurt ******s than I thought. :police:

fixed

hondachik
05-09-2008, 10:45 AM

they are scuffed up bad. but i'm actually going to get them, take them to a shop to get them fixed up as good as possible, and put them on my next car until i can get replacements. they are still on the car in atl right now.

Sammich
05-09-2008, 10:45 AM

WIGGAS

Slow Motion
05-09-2008, 10:47 AM
Looks like I've got more enemies than I thought. :police:

Ay, this thread and the awsome thread from yesterday which pwnd all have been hot topics..And congrats on the win too.:cheers:

Ran
05-09-2008, 10:49 AM
Ay, this thread and the awsome thread from yesterday which pwnd all have been hot topics..Seems that way. At least it's keeping me busy at work.

And congrats on the win too.:cheers:Everyone is making it sound like I was fighting with the guy, lol. Oh well, I get what you mean and thanks.

Killer
05-09-2008, 10:49 AM
they are scuffed up bad. but i'm actually going to get them, take them to a shop to get them fixed up as good as possible, and put them on my next car until i can get replacements. they are still on the car in atl right now.

which lot? :ninja:

they have lock lugs? :ninja:

Sammich
05-09-2008, 10:55 AM

come pick me up:ninja:

AnthonyF
05-09-2008, 10:56 AM
Not arguing with you, just wondering because if I've f*cked up, then I'd like to know about it. I'm no saint, that's for sure. I'm human, but I at least think that I'm fair and reasonable. Also, I'm pretty sure that joining the team is all about relations. Considering how I don't know a lot of the inside guys, I wouldn't expect to be made a mod. It doesn't hurt to try though. :)Not saying you are. I understand. Your human? :ninja: I dont know, Maybe i am thinking of others and you have posted in their thread. But, overall, we dont need a mod for WL. Thats the whole point of WL. We dont lock threads unless something was so just so severe.

-Ant.

Slow Motion
05-09-2008, 10:58 AM
Seems that way. At least it's keeping me busy at work.

Everyone is making it sound like I was fighting with the guy, lol. Oh well, I get what you mean and thanks.

You spoke the truth, I was suprise when i saw pauls response after I got back to my comp. I lol @ the decision.

Ran
05-09-2008, 11:01 AM
Your human? :ninja:I like to think so anyway. lol

But, overall, we dont need a mod for WL. Thats the whole point of WL. We dont lock threads unless something was so just so severe.That's straight man. I know how things get with issuing power and priviledges. Too many chefs spoil the soup...or something like that. I don't know how over-congested the IA Team is at the moment, so I figured I'd give it a shot. If they go up for renewing the Mod Team, keep me in mind. :D

hondachik
05-09-2008, 11:11 AM

lol...yup. and they aren't allowing anyone to get anything off the car except for me. they aren't piecing it, it will be sold as a whole at a dealers license only auction.

anyways...thread w/ pics was posted.

Got Milk?
05-09-2008, 11:14 AM
the poll said it all.

hondachik
05-09-2008, 11:15 AM
Lol @ the NO...seriously...does that count?

ShooterMcGavin
05-09-2008, 11:25 AM
the last thing this forum needs is another mod lirl
lirl, coming from the guy who just posted he's going to be a mod soon in another thread :lmao:

ShooterMcGavin
05-09-2008, 11:26 AM
Not true. Not, after what I saw yesterday, and other recent events.
wtf are you talking about? that **** was shot down. i swear, some ppl here just complain for the sake of complaining. :screwy:

ShooterMcGavin
05-09-2008, 11:28 AM
u know wayne did that nonsensory bullshiet
:thinking: wtf does that even mean???

and i already explained how it works a pg or 2 back :goodjob:

Sammich
05-09-2008, 11:30 AM
:thinking: wtf does that even mean???

U KNOW WHAT THE FUK THAT MEANS SI CHAN

ShooterMcGavin
05-09-2008, 11:33 AM
1) I've never blantantly bashed any mod unless to my recollection. I threw a few heated comments towards Mr.KiDD yesterday due to what I thought was an unfair ruling.

2) This Pedo Bear instance is the only time I've complained about any of the rules. The initial rule was too much and it was actually ruled as such in the end. Debating a disagreement shouldn't be grounds for judging against me. If anything, I'd think it would play into my favor since I actually backed my argument. :dunno:

3) When did I break the rules? The only time I've ever been messaged about breaking the rules was when the new sig rules went into effect and shagwAg3n messaged me about it. During that time, I was already making a new sig to correct it. Did I do something else that I didn't notice?

Not arguing with you, just wondering because if I've f*cked up, then I'd like to know about it. I'm no saint, that's for sure. I'm human, but I at least think that I'm fair and reasonable. Also, I'm pretty sure that joining the team is all about relations. Considering how I don't know a lot of the inside guys, I wouldn't expect to be made a mod. It doesn't hurt to try though. :)
for the most part i think i'd almost agree with you.

but as far as relations or knowing ppl in order to become a mod, don't think that's an accurate depiction at all. more about how long you've been here, how much you post, what KIND of things you post, etc etc etc. one thing i will admit though is that yes, you will need to be at some of the meets and at least know who paul or julio are outside of the intarwebz.

ShooterMcGavin
05-09-2008, 11:34 AM
Looks like someone is trying to :idb: you Ran.
gahdamn captain obvious to the rescue!

ShooterMcGavin
05-09-2008, 11:35 AM
Ay, this thread and the awsome thread from yesterday which pwnd all have been hot topics..And congrats on the win too.:cheers:
think it's funny how ppl love to make the internet personal. but yeah, congrats on the "win", your trophy is in the mail as we speak! :rolleyes:

ShooterMcGavin
05-09-2008, 11:36 AM
You spoke the truth, I was suprise when i saw pauls response after I got back to my comp. I lol @ the decision.
yes he did. and i wasn't surprised at all to see paul's response.

Slow Motion
05-09-2008, 11:40 AM
Touchy...lol

thinkfast®
05-09-2008, 11:45 AM
WHY IS THIS UP FOR DISCUSSION? REGULAR FOLKS NOMINATING THEMSELVES FOR A MOD POSITION, WHEN DID THIS BECOME OK

OH THATS RIGHT, ITS NOT. /THREAD