PDA

View Full Version : Misc Need Tattoos Drawn???

blondebabe36
05-07-2008, 09:32 PM
hey, i draw tattoos and im looking for people who need tattoos drawn!!!:goodjob: Please, no nasty talk...:eek:

SixSquared
05-07-2008, 09:47 PM
Failure. No advertising without paying. If you want people to contact you, go post your crap up in pics and photoshops and pray that someone likes it.

blondebabe36
05-07-2008, 09:50 PM
Failure. No advertising without paying. If you want people to contact you, go post your crap up in pics and photoshops and pray that someone likes it.

no point in you being rude as ****. damn.

BTLFED
05-07-2008, 09:55 PM
no point in you being rude as ****. damn.

LOL! She's just like that.

I dunno if this would be considered advertising, per say. :thinking:

blondebabe36
05-07-2008, 09:58 PM
haha. yo i like your pic with the west coast art

BTLFED
05-07-2008, 09:59 PM
haha. yo i like your pic with the west coast art

Well I was born and raised in SoCal. ;)

KidSaru
05-07-2008, 10:03 PM
LOL! She's just like that.

I dunno if this would be considered advertising, per say. :thinking:

If she's asking for money it's advertising.

So...Are you asking for money in return for drawings?

BTLFED
05-07-2008, 10:04 PM
If she's asking for money it's advertising.

So...Are you asking for money in return for drawings?

I know what advertising is. I didn't see anything in the original post that said anything about money. Maybe she just likes drawing.

KidSaru
05-07-2008, 10:05 PM
Who said you didn't know?

BTLFED
05-07-2008, 10:06 PM
Who said you didn't know?

Well your last post was explaining advertising like I didn't know.

KidSaru
05-07-2008, 10:07 PM
No, I asked her if she's asking for money in return for drawings....

blondebabe36
05-07-2008, 10:26 PM
You know that store socal at discover mills, i work there!!

SixSquared
05-07-2008, 10:38 PM
Such a deep connection.... he's from SoCal, she works at Socal.... I see the IA babymaking starting already.

And I wasn't being rude. Curt, yes. To the point, yes. You're welcome for the information.

iNsTuN nOoDoH
05-07-2008, 10:51 PM
Any examples?

blondebabe36
05-07-2008, 10:56 PM
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=13735177&albumID=1565369&imageID=15087210

SixSquared
05-07-2008, 11:04 PM
Meh... at least it's not bad.

SixSquared
05-07-2008, 11:05 PM
and PS... my original post still stands... if you are expecting to receive cash for your... work... then you have to be a paid sponsor.

KidSaru
05-07-2008, 11:11 PM
I checked out your drawing album...Constructive criticism only: Stop drawing "tattoo designs" and work on simple positive/negative aspects, shading/fading, ect. There are free tutorials online. Maybe check out drawspace.com.

SixSquared
05-07-2008, 11:15 PM
^^ reps for ya. If you want to be taken seriously as an artist, you need to be more than a one trick pony.

haha... trick...

Got Milk?
05-07-2008, 11:28 PM
any examples?

blondebabe36
05-08-2008, 12:33 AM
..taken seriously?... im 19 and i own my own company doing tattoo designs and t-shirt graphics, and ive been the head fashion designer of two clothing companies...the stuff on my myspace is limited because i dont want people stealing my ideas... im here for networking... please..nothing rude, and if you want to critique me, thats fine, just know the history.

blondebabe36
05-08-2008, 12:34 AM
EXAMPLES --- www.myspace.com/mizzarellano

SixSquared
05-08-2008, 02:31 AM
Sorry... I don't take you seriously. Like I said, not bad for a street artist... but street artists don't last in the art world. Your sense of value is ragged at best, most of the "doodles" on your myspace are done on notebook paper, and let's face it... professional artists don't have to find abandoned buildings to spray paint on. Now don't get me wrong, I appreciate graffiti for the art it is, but like I said... you're a one trick pony. The real world's not looking for that... they're looking for people who can bounce from genre to genre. Working yourself and your "company" into a niche market is setting yourself up for failure.

As far as I'm concerned, you have no history. You're someone who came on here with 48 posts saying "ooh! BUY MY STUFF" which, for starters, is pretty blatantly against the rules. If YOU had done your history work, then you would know that... and you would also know that you should probably target the people on here who actually are tattoo artists if you are seriously looking to form a long term relationship of some sort.. but that would involve you getting your head out of your notebook long enough to search for "tattoo". And who am I to keep you from developing your company?

Don't get me wrong... I believe that in this world there are art prodigies who are truly gifted, take their skill, run with it, and really do amazing things with artwork... hell I go to school with them. I don't, however, think that they would be soliciting work on an import forum. If you're such a hotshot artist, then you wouldn't be on here looking for random people to sell art to.... you would be in your studio working on pieces that have a delivery date of 11AM on Thursday.

Speaking of which... it's my bedtime... I have canvasses to package before they're delivered... tomorrow... at 11AM.

Lovely speaking with you though. Ciao.

quickdodgeŽ
05-08-2008, 05:41 AM
hey, i draw tattoos and im looking for people who need tattoos drawn!!!:goodjob: Please, no nasty talk...:eek:

Shut the fucc up you dumb whore. Later, QD.

osiriskidd
05-08-2008, 07:16 AM
myspace to advertise = fail.

"tattoo's" that looks like they were drawn by middle schoolers = fail.

your own "company" with no website = fail. (i'm going to assume you run this out of your basement).

aside from the koi fish, i've seen most of your art before. i had friends who read those lowrider magazines. i think i've had better drawings than you on my notepad.

MistaCee
05-08-2008, 10:11 AM
It doesn't look bad to me. Have to agree with orisiskidd on the website thing though. If you want to expand your business make your own website and start advertising. Keep practicing though...

KidSaru
05-08-2008, 11:39 AM
..taken seriously?... im 19 and i own my own company doing tattoo designs and t-shirt graphics, and ive been the head fashion designer of two clothing companies...the stuff on my myspace is limited because i dont want people stealing my ideas... im here for networking... please..nothing rude, and if you want to critique me, thats fine, just know the history.

Being in tattoo and graphic design myself...I could have said a lot more. Take my advice and be humble about it, there are millions of people that would eat you alive in this industry. If you have a portfolio on MySpace and are advertising on here do you REALLY think you have a legitimate company?

SixSquared
05-08-2008, 12:29 PM

:lmfao:

dimer4life
05-09-2008, 12:15 AM
Sorry... I don't take you seriously. Like I said, not bad for a street artist... but street artists don't last in the art world. Your sense of value is ragged at best, most of the "doodles" on your myspace are done on notebook paper, and let's face it... professional artists don't have to find abandoned buildings to spray paint on. Now don't get me wrong, I appreciate graffiti for the art it is, but like I said... you're a one trick pony. The real world's not looking for that... they're looking for people who can bounce from genre to genre. Working yourself and your "company" into a niche market is setting yourself up for failure.

As far as I'm concerned, you have no history. You're someone who came on here with 48 posts saying "ooh! BUY MY STUFF" which, for starters, is pretty blatantly against the rules. If YOU had done your history work, then you would know that... and you would also know that you should probably target the people on here who actually are tattoo artists if you are seriously looking to form a long term relationship of some sort.. but that would involve you getting your head out of your notebook long enough to search for "tattoo". And who am I to keep you from developing your company?

Don't get me wrong... I believe that in this world there are art prodigies who are truly gifted, take their skill, run with it, and really do amazing things with artwork... hell I go to school with them. I don't, however, think that they would be soliciting work on an import forum. If you're such a hotshot artist, then you wouldn't be on here looking for random people to sell art to.... you would be in your studio working on pieces that have a delivery date of 11AM on Thursday.

Speaking of which... it's my bedtime... I have canvasses to package before they're delivered... tomorrow... at 11AM.

Lovely speaking with you though. Ciao.

Seeing how you have to supposedly work on and package canvasses, and go to school, I dont seem to figure out how you manage to have the time to say so much and to have so many posts.:thinking: Anyways either you are PMS'ing, haven't gotten any, or have a stick up your ass you smart ass. GET A LIFE!!!!:2up:

dimer4life
05-09-2008, 12:22 AM

Seeing how you don't know that person, which means you don't know who you are talking to, I suggest you get a life too and find somebody else to insult.;)

SixSquared
05-09-2008, 12:35 AM
^^QD's post was aimed 100% about her saying "no dirty talk" or whatever she said... this is IA.. dirty talk is a part of life.

And as for my time management skills, leave them to me. But I do appreciate you acknowledging the fact that I'm smart, and having an intelligence level higher than an amoeba which allowed you to comprehend my signature. And I have a ton of posts on here because 90% of them are me in the tech forum helping people. I would have been nice to blondie, but it's so fun to pick on people who think they have a right to call themselves an art snob when they don't.

And I don't "work on and package canvasses". I paint on them, get paid a decent sum of money, package them, and deliver them. And I do it without having to advertise on myspace or on here. Thanks.

KidSaru
05-09-2008, 12:36 AM
Speaking of...I ****ing want something like that large BMW one you did a while back.

HeLLo iM iZzY
05-09-2008, 12:41 AM
Not directed at the thread start but GOT DAMN, some people are so fukin annoying with their stupid ass, no one gives a f*ck about, posts.

SixSquared
05-09-2008, 12:41 AM
^^PM'd (KidSaru)

dimer4life
05-09-2008, 12:55 AM
^^QD's post was aimed 100% about her saying "no dirty talk" or whatever she said... this is IA.. dirty talk is a part of life.

And as for my time management skills, leave them to me. But I do appreciate you acknowledging the fact that I'm smart, and having an intelligence level higher than an amoeba which allowed you to comprehend my signature. And I have a ton of posts on here because 90% of them are me in the tech forum helping people. I would have been nice to blondie, but it's so fun to pick on people who think they have a right to call themselves an art snob when they don't.

And I don't "work on and package canvasses". I paint on them, get paid a decent sum of money, package them, and deliver them. And I do it without having to advertise on myspace or on here. Thanks.

Right.Sure.:blah: Anyways just to let you know it's past 11 better get to bed buddy.:goodjob:

dimer4life
05-09-2008, 12:57 AM
Not directed at the thread start but GOT DAMN, some people are so fukin annoying with their stupid ass, no one gives a f*ck about, posts.

:thinking: :???:

SixSquared
05-09-2008, 01:05 AM
Right.Sure.:blah: Anyways just to let you know it's past 11 better get to bed buddy.:goodjob:

I'm intelligent enough to read a clock, thanks... and I only had to get to bed the other night to wake up and deliver a painting this morning in freaking Macon. Why do you care, anyways? Are you hoping that by attempting to play "knight in shining armor" it will make you look better so the poor little defenseless girl who started the thread will put out or something? Sheez... get a life... internet chivalry gets you nowhere. Internet hating, however, gives you this delightful little grin.

And until you produce evidence of half a clue about art, this conversation really doesn't concern you in the first place.

Hell... until blondie produces evidence of half a clue about art, this conversation really shouldn't exist... but it's IA... weirder things have happened.

And just for good measure...

http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/10647000/ngbbs45325621bcac6.jpg

dimer4life
05-09-2008, 01:13 AM
I'm intelligent enough to read a clock, thanks... and I only had to get to bed the other night to wake up and deliver a painting this morning in freaking Macon. Why do you care, anyways? Are you hoping that by attempting to play "knight in shining armor" it will make you look better so the poor little defenseless girl who started the thread will put out or something? Sheez... get a life... internet chivalry gets you nowhere. Internet hating, however, gives you this delightful little grin.

And until you produce evidence of half a clue about art, this conversation really doesn't concern you in the first place.

Hell... until blondie produces evidence of half a clue about art, this conversation really shouldn't exist... but it's IA... weirder things have happened.

And just for good measure...

http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/10647000/ngbbs45325621bcac6.jpg

:blah: She's already my girlfriend which explains why I'm being a "Knight", but anyways you type too damn much and I don't feel like reading it so be happy and type away Picasso. I'll be waiting.:gay:

KidSaru
05-09-2008, 01:17 AM
How do her boobs feel?

SixSquared
05-09-2008, 01:18 AM
lol well if she's already your girlfriend, then don't you have better things to do than come online and start something you are not gonna be able to finish? I type a lot cause I have a lot to say. And what exactly are you waiting for? Your brain to connect with your keyboard, or your d!ck to connect to blondie? I doubt either will happen anytime soon.

SixSquared
05-09-2008, 01:19 AM
How do her boobs feel?

He wouldn't know.. he spends all his time online defending her. :lmfao:

dimer4life
05-09-2008, 01:28 AM
How do her boobs feel?

:lmfao: Smart ass!:boobies: You can feel my balls though?

dimer4life
05-09-2008, 01:35 AM
lol well if she's already your girlfriend, then don't you have better things to do than come online and start something you are not gonna be able to finish? I type a lot cause I have a lot to say. And what exactly are you waiting for? Your brain to connect with your keyboard, or your d!ck to connect to blondie? I doubt either will happen anytime soon.

Of course you have a lot to say, YOU'RE A GIRL! To make you feel better you win. So go ahead and have the last word, that's what you want isn't it? Cuidate y buena suerte.:cheers:

KidSaru
05-09-2008, 02:00 AM
"Don'tchu come in here with that mexican speak boy"

HeLLo iM iZzY
05-09-2008, 02:27 AM
:thinking: :???:Sta je?

Anyways, this girl came on here to ask us if we needed any tattos drawn, so let her do so. She doesn't have any prices put up, so as far as you know, she could be doing this for free. And P.Silvia, enough of your knowledge about art and let the girl do her thing. You've given enough of your brain about art for me to write a damn book. No one cares about it anymore. Quit cluttering her thread and as I said before, let her do her thing.

Holla :cheers:

GIXXERDK
05-09-2008, 02:36 AM
Sta je?

Anyways, this girl came on here to ask us if we needed any tattos drawn, so let her do so. She doesn't have any prices put up, so as far as you know, she could be doing this for free. And P.Silvia, enough of your knowledge about art and let the girl do her thing. You've given enough of your brain about art for me to write a damn book. No one cares about it anymore. Quit cluttering her thread and as I said before, let her do her thing.

Holla :cheers:

Well said

KidSaru
05-09-2008, 03:34 AM
It's a shame her art needs work and experienced critique...

SixSquared
05-09-2008, 03:36 AM
Well considering that on her myspace, she talks about someone not paying for a doodle she did, and the fact that she claims owning her own company, I would go out on a limb and say that she's expecting some sort of reimbursement for it. I merely stated that it was against the rules to advertise, which it is. She's the one who came back at me with an attitude, and I'll be damned if some little 19 year old brat is gonna spout off to me. I'll admit that I was curt and short, but I wasn't rude. As I mentioned before, it's one thing if you put up some of your stuff in pictures and photoshops, and people see your skill and PM you/post in your thread that they would be interested in getting work done. But she can hop off her little high horse anytime she wants.

And trust me... I haven't even delved into all of my art knowledge. If you go back and re-read most of my posts, disregarding her cattiness, then you will see that I'm actually giving her good advice, based on my experience in the art field. I was 100% serious when I said that limiting herself to graffiti and "tattoo art" was setting herself up for failure. I was also serious when I said that if she wants to be taken seriously as an artist, she needs to study old and new alike, and expand not only her art skill, but also her art history/knowledge. The reason all of her stuff looks like something that's been done before? Because it has been. If, however, she looked at that artwork, then turned around and looked at how tattoo art has evolved, she would have a better idea of where it is going, and THEN she would be on the right road to making some truly interesting and innovative artwork.

As I also said... her work is not bad technically. Her value could use a little tweaking, and there's some places where I'm not 100% ok with her line weights, but for someone without a formal art education, it's not bad. It's just tired. It's the same thing I've seen hanging in every tattoo parlor I've been in. If you choose to work yourself into a niche market like that (which I don't recommend, but do as you wish), then you have to be setting the trend. You have to be producing stuff that is new and innovative and interesting... pushing the barriers of what's been done and what is possible in your given media. If you don't, you sink. To be able to successfully push those boundaries, you have to have a deep respect for not only your own work, but also the work that has been done before you. Like I said... Look at how we got to the art that people create today, look at the art that's out there, and find a way to continue the evolution. That's how you stay on top in the art world. Anything less than awe inspiring will leave you amongst the masses who follow those trends.

And dimer... it's not about winning for me. I don't question whether I "win" or "lose" a forum argument. At the end of the day, I crawl into my bed, sleep for a while, wake up the next morning, and continue doing exactly what I want, when I want to do it, and I make money doing something I love. I win no matter what's said on the forum. But gracias por jugando, y espero que podemos discutar mas en el futuro.

Buena noche, y buena suerte el tiempo proximo que peleamos.

quickdodgeŽ
05-09-2008, 06:12 AM
find somebody else to insult.;)

Good advice. Now take your dumbass on over to Sesame Street with the other little boys and girls and play nicely before a grown up comes by and puts you in your place. And while you're at it, join the other biitch and shut the fucc up as well. Later, QD.

osiriskidd
05-09-2008, 07:23 AM
did anyone notice she links to IA and tell them to PM her screenname? how do you run a tattoo "company" based off a car forum.

dimer4life
05-09-2008, 04:58 PM
Well considering that on her myspace, she talks about someone not paying for a doodle she did, and the fact that she claims owning her own company, I would go out on a limb and say that she's expecting some sort of reimbursement for it. I merely stated that it was against the rules to advertise, which it is. She's the one who came back at me with an attitude, and I'll be damned if some little 19 year old brat is gonna spout off to me. I'll admit that I was curt and short, but I wasn't rude. As I mentioned before, it's one thing if you put up some of your stuff in pictures and photoshops, and people see your skill and PM you/post in your thread that they would be interested in getting work done. But she can hop off her little high horse anytime she wants.

And trust me... I haven't even delved into all of my art knowledge. If you go back and re-read most of my posts, disregarding her cattiness, then you will see that I'm actually giving her good advice, based on my experience in the art field. I was 100% serious when I said that limiting herself to graffiti and "tattoo art" was setting herself up for failure. I was also serious when I said that if she wants to be taken seriously as an artist, she needs to study old and new alike, and expand not only her art skill, but also her art history/knowledge. The reason all of her stuff looks like something that's been done before? Because it has been. If, however, she looked at that artwork, then turned around and looked at how tattoo art has evolved, she would have a better idea of where it is going, and THEN she would be on the right road to making some truly interesting and innovative artwork.

As I also said... her work is not bad technically. Her value could use a little tweaking, and there's some places where I'm not 100% ok with her line weights, but for someone without a formal art education, it's not bad. It's just tired. It's the same thing I've seen hanging in every tattoo parlor I've been in. If you choose to work yourself into a niche market like that (which I don't recommend, but do as you wish), then you have to be setting the trend. You have to be producing stuff that is new and innovative and interesting... pushing the barriers of what's been done and what is possible in your given media. If you don't, you sink. To be able to successfully push those boundaries, you have to have a deep respect for not only your own work, but also the work that has been done before you. Like I said... Look at how we got to the art that people create today, look at the art that's out there, and find a way to continue the evolution. That's how you stay on top in the art world. Anything less than awe inspiring will leave you amongst the masses who follow those trends.

And dimer... it's not about winning for me. I don't question whether I "win" or "lose" a forum argument. At the end of the day, I crawl into my bed, sleep for a while, wake up the next morning, and continue doing exactly what I want, when I want to do it, and I make money doing something I love. I win no matter what's said on the forum. But gracias por jugando, y espero que podemos discutar mas en el futuro.

Buena noche, y buena suerte el tiempo proximo que peleamos.

Oh a whole other page of typing. Look I just thought you were a bit rude with your advice along with other people. If you were not being rude OK. You win I win we are all happy. Thanks for the advice I guess.:???: :thinking: And trust me I do not like arguing with females and specially not you which means no more pelear with you. Anyways peace

dimer4life
05-09-2008, 05:03 PM
Good advice. Now take your dumbass on over to Sesame Street with the other little boys and girls and play nicely before a grown up comes by and puts you in your place. And while you're at it, join the other biitch and shut the fucc up as well. Later, QD.

OK whatever you say you old fart. Don't want you to get a heart attack. Time to hit the retirement home cuz u sure are grumpy as ****.

quickdodgeŽ
05-11-2008, 10:52 AM
OK whatever you say you old fart. Don't want you to get a heart attack. Time to hit the retirement home cuz u sure are grumpy as ****.

Very nice man. Later, QD.