PDA

View Full Version : What is a "Mistress"?

Jaimecbr900
05-07-2008, 01:25 PM
Heard something kinda gay on the radio this morning and was just wondering what everyone's definition of a "Mistress" was.

Discuss.

nreggie454
05-07-2008, 01:27 PM
A mistress is a ho you bang while your wife is on the rag.

SixSquared
05-07-2008, 01:27 PM
Mistress... usually a woman a man is cheating on his wife with, no?

Leisa
05-07-2008, 01:28 PM
I agree with Emily..

SixSquared
05-07-2008, 01:29 PM
I know there's some S&M connotations with it as well, but am unsure about what exactly they are... It probably involves liquid latex and handcuffs...

... maybe I should look into learning lol

Brett
05-07-2008, 01:31 PM
Heard something kinda gay on the radio this morning and was just wondering what everyone's definition of a "Mistress" was.

Discuss.

Q100 huh? lol. I know I heard that sh*t to, and Opera and Barbara Walters were talking about how they both messed with married men but they werent a mistress...LOL.

Jaimecbr900
05-07-2008, 01:32 PM
I know there's some S&M connotations with it as well, but am unsure about what exactly they are... It probably involves liquid latex and handcuffs...

... maybe I should look into learning lol

Cool hanging out wit ya the other night BTW. :goodjob: Thanks for letting me mix a few with you. :goodjob:

Back on topic, I just want to put the question out there as a general question because what I heard on the radio this morning was so absurd that I had to see if the rest of the world is that backward.

I'm sure someone will chime in with what I heard and ruin all the fun....:rolleyes: If not, I'll tell yall what I heard and see what yall think. ;)

So.....carry on. :goodjob:

Jaimecbr900
05-07-2008, 01:33 PM
Q100 huh? lol. I know I heard that sh*t to, and Opera and Barbara Walters were talking about how they both messed with married men but they werent a mistress...LOL.

See......Old Man River had to come and spill the beanage......:2up:

Opera, huh????? :lmfao:

Ok, now that Brett has ruined it for everyone......:D JP. Yes, it was on the radio this morning that Oprah interviewed Barbara Walters and in that interview Barbara Walters confessed that she'd had an affair with a MARRIED Black Senator a long time ago. Oprah also confessed, although I think she'd already come out about this before, that she too had an affair with a MARRIED man a while back. Oprah referred to Walters as a "Mistress" and she took offense to it and basically said that since the Senator didn't "take care of her (financially)" she was no "Mistress". Oprah then agreed with this new definition and also said she was no "Mistress" either.

I'm just thinking.....with the kind of influence both these ladies have on so many people......are they for real or just making for good TV? Do yall really think people like them, the ultra rich and powerful, can just redefine things like this?

I know this doesn't matter at all in the grand scheme of things, but it bugged the crap out of me that both these ladies that are so well thought of by millions of people suddenly minimize their affairs with married men and noone has bothered to call either one out. Clinton gets a hummer and it's on the news for 10 yrs. A TV Evangelist gets a little trim on the side, he looses millions and is chastized forever. Heather Locklear steals her BF's husband by I'm sure screwing his brains out a few times, and she's been in the tabloids for years too. I mean this kind of thing happens all the time in "Hollywood" but it usually means the end of someone's career and/or reputation. How come if Oprah or Barbara does it, it's "ok"?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Buttons
05-07-2008, 01:37 PM
Mistress... usually a woman a man is cheating on his wife with, no?

x2

HalfBaked
05-07-2008, 01:39 PM
I'd say a mistress is a lady you have in secret while you have other things going on.

I think secret is the key word.

Leisa
05-07-2008, 01:39 PM

yep, Bretts a dork...

SixSquared
05-07-2008, 01:42 PM
Cool hanging out wit ya the other night BTW. :goodjob: Thanks for letting me mix a few with you. :goodjob:

Back on topic, I just want to put the question out there as a general question because what I heard on the radio this morning was so absurd that I had to see if the rest of the world is that backward.

I'm sure someone will chime in with what I heard and ruin all the fun....:rolleyes: If not, I'll tell yall what I heard and see what yall think. ;)

So.....carry on. :goodjob:

Any time :) I looked around outside on my way down the hill and didn't see the lex anywhere.. I was hoping for an up-close look at it. :P

Brett
05-07-2008, 01:48 PM
yep, Bretts a dork...

I didnt know he didnt want anyone telling about it on the radio...LOL. I think they are both full of sh*t!! A mistress is a woman getting f*cked by a married man. Simple.

Crazy Asian
05-07-2008, 01:50 PM
I wonder what they call the man that fu^cks a married woman. A man whore?

Leisa
05-07-2008, 01:51 PM

Ok, now that Brett has ruined it for everyone......:D JP. Yes, it was on the radio this morning that Oprah interviewed Barbara Walters and in that interview Barbara Walters confessed that she'd had an affair with a MARRIED Black Senator a long time ago. Oprah also confessed, although I think she'd already come out about this before, that she too had an affair with a MARRIED man a while back. Oprah referred to Walters as a "Mistress" and she took offense to it and basically said that since the Senator didn't "take care of her (financially)" she was no "Mistress". Oprah then agreed with this new definition and also said she was no "Mistress" either.

I'm just thinking.....with the kind of influence both these ladies have on so many people......are they for real or just making for good TV? Do yall really think people like them, the ultra rich and powerful, can just redefine things like this?

I know this doesn't matter at all in the grand scheme of things, but it bugged the crap out of me that both these ladies that are so well thought of by millions of people suddenly minimize their affairs with married men and noone has bothered to call either one out. Clinton gets a hummer and it's on the news for 10 yrs. A TV Evangelist gets a little trim on the side, he looses millions and is chastized forever. Heather Locklear steals her BF's husband by I'm sure screwing his brains out a few times, and she's been in the tabloids for years too. I mean this kind of thing happens all the time in "Hollywood" but it usually means the end of someone's career and/or reputation. How come if Oprah or Barbara does it, it's "ok"?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

If Im not mistaken the affairs that both of these women had were before they actually became really famous, around the time they were both starting out.

HalfBaked
05-07-2008, 01:51 PM
They call him, her boss.

gforce23
05-07-2008, 01:54 PM
I wonder what they call the man that fu^cks a married woman. A man whore?
Pool boy :ninja:

Crazy Asian
05-07-2008, 01:55 PM
Wait a minute...I aint a pool boy and I aint Leisa's boss so wtfudge am I?

HalfBaked
05-07-2008, 01:57 PM
Wait a minute...I aint a pool boy and I aint Leisa's boss so wtfudge am I?
Nasty?

Crazy Asian
05-07-2008, 02:02 PM
Oh really? Nah

Sammich
05-07-2008, 02:05 PM
speaking of...i need another mistress

Crazy Asian
05-07-2008, 02:11 PM
I have too many married wife im doing. I got to stop it. Im ruining kids lives.

ShooterMcGavin
05-07-2008, 02:18 PM
whether those 2 bishes wanna admit it or not, or give it some fancy definition, they were both just sluts on the side to some married guy :yes:

Jaimecbr900
05-07-2008, 03:08 PM
If Im not mistaken the affairs that both of these women had were before they actually became really famous, around the time they were both starting out.

Actually no. Barbara Walters said specifically that if that had gotten out back then it would have "ruined her career". Matter of fact her point of contention was just that....she was already "taking care of herself and had her own show (money).." So atleast Barbara wasn't a nobody when it happened. Don't know the whole Oprah story though.

Any time :) I looked around outside on my way down the hill and didn't see the lex anywhere.. I was hoping for an up-close look at it. :P

Yeah, we had the kiddies at home alone so we had to go. ;)

Jimmy B
05-07-2008, 03:39 PM
Jamie, brett, both of them are trying to make it sound better than it is... they both had an affair with a married man, no other way BUT to call them a mistress..

i think they jsut dont want to have that "mistress" title that they both SHOULD have!

Jaimecbr900
05-07-2008, 04:15 PM
Jamie, brett, both of them are trying to make it sound better than it is... they both had an affair with a married man, no other way BUT to call them a mistress..

i think they jsut dont want to have that "mistress" title that they both SHOULD have!

That's exactly how I saw it, but I was wondering if there were other sane people out there.....:D

Mr_Mischif
05-07-2008, 04:41 PM
Opera and Barbara Walters were talking about how they both messed with married men but they werent a mistress...LOL.
Opera? I didn't know music could have sex; if that's the case Rap must have like 8 babies it doesn't pay child support for.

Mr_Mischif
05-07-2008, 04:42 PM
Oh right, the topic:

Like Emily said, I think that a mistress is the woman on the side you have when you're married.

ISAtlanta300
05-08-2008, 12:54 PM
A mistress is a woman who will sleep with a married man, KNOWING that he is married. It's mainly just for the sex / attraction.

Both Oprah and Walters were mistresses by definition.

SLOWLYbtngU
05-08-2008, 01:15 PM

Discuss.
OMG! I was wondering the same thing after I watched the Oprah Show where Barbara Walters admitted to being involved in an affair with the first black senator inthe US but she refused to allow Oprah call her a "mistress" because she was not being taken care of by the senator. I have always seen the term "mistress" as meaning the other woman or the female that you cheat on your wife with. :dunno:

SLOWLYbtngU
05-08-2008, 01:28 PM
A mistress is a woman who will sleep with a married man, KNOWING that he is married. It's mainly just for the sex / attraction.

Both Oprah and Walters were mistresses by definition.
What if the female doesnt know? Then is she just the other woman???

MistaCee
05-08-2008, 01:56 PM

Yes thats what I would say.

SLOWLYbtngU
05-08-2008, 04:19 PM
But think about it... To the man's wife...She is the "mistress."

This is so silly... I mean I never thought that something like this would be so trivial.

ISAtlanta300
05-08-2008, 05:28 PM

Then she would be the woman he is cheating with.

If he was lying that he is not married, then she has no way of knowing... and wouldn't be a mistress by definition.......i.e. she would be dating him but would leave him if she found out he was dating someone else or married etc.

Now if she finds out he is married, and accepts the situation and is cool with being the side-cooch, then she is a mistress.

Usually the mistress knows damn well whether a man is married... but wants him anyways....like in the case of Oprah and Walters....

Mike Lowrey
05-09-2008, 09:36 AM
~note to self~

Need a mistress.

man
05-09-2008, 10:16 AM
Here you go ladies... google is your friend.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mistress_(lover)