PDA

View Full Version : Misc Should I be excited?

AtifSajid
08-18-2005, 09:47 AM
Or does it mean that I am a computer geek?

This is what I am ordering for my office today..

50 disc CD/DVD burner that has printing capability without having to do any work.

Bravo II is Primera's newest and most advanced "all-in-one" disc publishing system. It combines fast, automated robotic CD/DVD duplication along with full-color, 4800 dpi direct-to-disc printing - all in one compact, desktop unit. Bravo II is ideal for producing either one at a time, unique discs or jobs of up to 50 identical discs at a time. Models include both Windows-based PC and Mac duplication software. Bravo II is the easiest to use and most advanced CD/DVD publishing system ever. With its built-in burn and print capabilities, it produces up to 50 discs at a time. Best of all, the entire process is automatic. Simply specify the files you wish to burn and print, select how many discs you'd like, and press "Go!" from your Windows PC or Mac.

Features
•Prints up to 50 discs per load (kiosk mode)
•Comes with PC and Mac Software
•Integrated 4800 DPI Printing
•Networkable

AccuDisc
With Bravo II, you'll also benefit from Primera's new patent-pending AccuDisc Technology. This suite of hardware and firmware enhancements provides the most accurate and precise disc picking available today. Utilizing advanced LED optics instead of mechanical components, AccuDisc eliminates misalignment of the picking mechanism. It also prevents the feeding of double discs into the recordable drive - a common problem with other picking systems.

B16a2 Civic
08-18-2005, 09:49 AM
hell i would be excited, you kno how many bootleg cd's you can make at once now!!!3
or you can use it to speed up actual work....sounds good tho

Spyder
08-18-2005, 10:10 AM
That is bad ass. I was going to make a joke about pirated software, but i see that has already been made in this thread and i belive there is only room for one. :)

if you dont mind.. how much was that?