PDA

View Full Version : Another night...

Benefit
05-06-2008, 03:34 AM
well i was sitting bored at home around ~12:30... RandomGuy (hasan) IM's me saying he needs a hookah , i had one in my room that i wasnt using so i said 20 bux i deliver it...

i get there, we check out the hookah and all of a sudden it just drops and explodes in front of his house. oh well, so we head up to my friends house because he has one he wanted to sell, but he was sleeping so i drop hasan back off and head back home

way back home i take peachtree industrial blvd... i am going EXACTLY 60 mph (trust me when i say exactly, because im still breaking in my motor and go 5 over the speed limit , no more no less.)

i see a car tailing me so i check my speed, double check my speed because i knew it was a cop.

blue lights, o shoot...here we go again

i explain to the cop im just coming home i was delivering a hookah, he says "you look familiar , is your name sami??" im like yup...

"we have met before" im like O RLY...lol SAME COP who arrested me for giving him false name and information.

well i mean hes a cool cop he informs me my right side tire is worn out and my license is suspended for a failure to appear.

tells me to call up two friends and have them drive my car back, hes not going to take me to jail or impound my car.

but he straight up jacked my license...and told me not to drive my car , turn on my hazards and he left, along with the other 2 patrol cars...lmao

o ya and he had the nerve to tell me i was going 71 and he had to do 80 to catch up to me,didnt ticket me but he was a cool cop though he was doing his job and i got off the hook WAY too easy.

RandomGuy
05-06-2008, 03:36 AM
LOL i really needed that hookah, you hookah-breaker face

lawll... i mean how can I go to the smokey mountains without somethin to smoke nowwww?!!?!?!?

n00b

Benefit
05-06-2008, 03:37 AM
LOL i really needed that hookah, you hookah-breaker face

lawll... i mean how can I go to the smokey mountains without somethin to smoke nowwww?!!?!?!?

n00b

lol ill try to see if i can get it from my friend in the morning.

i still cant believe that **** dropped man

Brut
05-06-2008, 03:40 AM
lol good stuff