PDA

View Full Version : Whats your flaw?

RandomGuy
05-05-2008, 10:23 PM
... Post 'em up...

Hrm, what I hear alot is that i joke around too much, sometimes when its inappropriate and I tend to offend sometimes....

Another thing that pisses people off is my ADD when engaged in an uninteresting conversation. I just completely disregard what they're saying sometimes, even when its serious

You?

Benefit
05-05-2008, 10:24 PM
your mom

x Resilience
05-05-2008, 10:26 PM
Probably joking around to much, and being immature at times, and not taking stuff seriously.

Echonova
05-05-2008, 10:27 PM
I'm just too damn good looking.

x Resilience
05-05-2008, 10:29 PM
I'm just too damn good looking.

LIRL.

ironchef
05-05-2008, 10:33 PM
Too much procrastination.

redrumracer
05-05-2008, 10:36 PM
prob not giving a damn, i rarely ever care about anything.

blackshine007
05-05-2008, 10:37 PM
My mind is a sponge and at times I tend to tell people useless information about things that probably won't help them in life anytime soon but makes me feel better to get out of my system.

TheGrillMan
05-05-2008, 10:39 PM
My mind is a sponge and at times I tend to tell people useless information about things that probably won't help them in life anytime soon but makes me feel better to get out of my system.

wow x2 on that one

and im overly cocky sometimes

Buttons
05-05-2008, 10:46 PM
um... my blondeness... things tend to go WAYYYYY over my head too much.

i dont pay attention half the time.... um.. i smile a lot when i have no clue whats going on.

Echonova
05-05-2008, 10:49 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/owned-9.gif

Buttons
05-05-2008, 10:51 PM
right..... another flaw is that i'm a woman... we don't get credit for anything.

Alan®
05-05-2008, 10:51 PM
I'm sometimes way too nice. I tend to go out of my way to help people and others see that and I allow them to take advantage of it.

I also sometimes I get pissed off about small **** that really has no significance in the grand scheme of things.

ironchef
05-05-2008, 10:58 PM
I'm sometimes way too nice. I tend to go out of my way to help people and others see that and I allow them to take advantage of it.

I also sometimes I get pissed off about small **** that really has no significance in the grand scheme of things.And you sometimes get beat up by your little brother. Thug life!

Alan®
05-05-2008, 11:03 PM
And you sometimes get beat up by your little brother. Thug life!
YE YE! :lmfao: :lmfao:

GuessWho
05-05-2008, 11:13 PM
I only last 4.5 min in bed...

BKgen®
05-05-2008, 11:15 PM
my c.ock is too big. carrying this thing around is quite a chore.

Alan®
05-05-2008, 11:18 PM
my c.ock is too big. carrying this thing around is quite a chore.
werd

man
05-05-2008, 11:20 PM
:stupid:

redrumracer
05-05-2008, 11:21 PM
well that and ill go back to a convo that has been dead for a while. just out of the middle of no where

nreggie454
05-05-2008, 11:41 PM
right..... another flaw is that i'm a woman... we don't get credit for anything.

There are women on IA who get respect, but you aren't one of them. You are a good-for-nothing whore who doesn't get the f*cking message to GTFO even though it was made loud and clear when you were banned 3 times.

There are plenty of other places to blog, so use those.

ironchef
05-05-2008, 11:47 PM
There are women on IA who get respect, but you aren't one of them. You are a good-for-nothing whore who doesn't get the f*cking message to GTFO even though it was made loud and clear when you were banned 3 times.

There are plenty of other places to blog, so use those.Really? haha

81911SC
05-06-2008, 12:00 AM
I'll let you know when I find out.

redrumracer
05-06-2008, 12:16 AM
I'm black and all the white pics are actually pics of my white roommate.
:eek:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

81911SC
05-06-2008, 12:21 AM
:eek:

:lmfao: :lmfao:
O LAWDS

redrumracer
05-06-2008, 12:27 AM
O LAWDS
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh24/xxredrumracerxx/Oh_lawds_is_i_in_heaven3F.jpg

81911SC
05-06-2008, 12:31 AM
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh24/xxredrumracerxx/Oh_lawds_is_i_in_heaven3F.jpghttp://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w94/81911/2mfmyr8.jpg

redrumracer
05-06-2008, 12:34 AM
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w94/81911/2mfmyr8.jpg
wow i did lol though

KPowerEP3
05-06-2008, 12:37 AM
hmmm...this is a good one.

I'm one of those good looking fat guys, and skinny dudes hate me for it.
I have no filter between my thoughts and words, even though I restrain myself, when I get fed up all hell breaks loose.
I have a habit of not paying attention to people unless i find them very engaging in one way or another.
I'm way more intelligent than most, I know it, and flaunt it.

Magnus213
05-06-2008, 12:52 AM
I let the fact that I go to MIT go to my head. Quietly, I'm too cocky and judgmental of people.

81911SC
05-06-2008, 12:55 AM
Honestly, I lie for no reason I guess.
Not on here or to friends but to random strangers for some reason.
If I meet somebody, most of the time I just lie about my name. Not sure why. :dunno:
Also, I never pay attention when they tell me their name. Lawl

Not that big a deal.

nreggie454
05-06-2008, 01:00 AM
Also, I never pay attention when they tell me their name. Lawl

Not that big a deal.

I am horrible with names, too. It can literally be two seconds after they tell me and I won't remember.

I can be an ass occasionally, but 95% of the time it is just a joke. However, I sometimes take it a bit too far and offend people from time to time.

Huge procrasinator, too.

IndianStig
05-06-2008, 01:12 AM
Procrastinate a little too much, always willing to please, I spend to much, usually stop litsening to ppl after 5 mins or so, have a hard time speaking in larger groups...10 or more.

TheGodfather
05-06-2008, 02:26 AM
Lets see.

Male? Check.
White? Check.
English speaking? Check.
Christian? Check.
Straight****ingedge? Check.

I see no flaws being even possible.

SiRed94
05-06-2008, 02:33 AM
females have told me that I act like I forget about them coincidentally after I sleep with them...

Brut
05-06-2008, 03:39 AM
Get mad easily

Kevykev
05-06-2008, 08:57 AM
I procrastinate because I tend to get motivated by time constraints - but the job always gets done.

I'm pretty bad with names as well.

tony
05-06-2008, 09:21 AM
Way too serious at times

Leisa
05-06-2008, 09:25 AM
Im wayyyyyy to nice!

MistaCee
05-06-2008, 09:29 AM
Immature at times, Nice sometimes and then complete jerkoff the next (especially to females, doesn't bother them though.)

Edit: oh and I procrastinate on somethings too much.

Leisa
05-06-2008, 09:38 AM
I will go ahead and post Bretts..lol

He is very short tempered!

Alan®
05-06-2008, 12:15 PM

He has a very smal weiner!fixed

Leisa
05-06-2008, 12:17 PM
fixed

Aww that isnt nice~

Brett
05-06-2008, 12:22 PM

He is very short tempered!

My flaw is what she said, I have a VERY short fuse and I hold grudges bad to

JITB
05-06-2008, 12:31 PM
take alot of things too heart..that i shouldnt

SLOWLYbtngU
05-06-2008, 01:10 PM
You're kidding right?

My flaws include the fact that I ask too many questions. I tend to annoy people but I am just trying to make conversation.

I am entirely too friendly and people take it the wrong way a lot.

When I am pissed, there is no way of talking me out of whatever I have my mind set to. (blind rage)

I tend to try to look at the bright side even though there may not be one...I'll force myself to create one.

lilmanx01
05-06-2008, 01:28 PM
i have a 13 inch peter.

the ladies tend to say owwie and cry :cry:

lol :taun:

Buttons
05-06-2008, 01:57 PM
You're kidding right?

i meant that in that we live in a "man's world". More than likely anytime something is competition/contest the man is the dominant role. I'm not saying that women can't be better. But that is how society views it. Society says that men are more dominant and better at everything. If i was a man, life would be a lot easier.

so i guess in a sense, i'm kidding.

nreggie454
05-06-2008, 02:00 PM
i meant that in that we live in a "man's world". More than likely anytime something is competition/contest the man is the dominant role. I'm not saying that women can't be better. But that is how society views it. Society says that men are more dominant and better at everything. If i was a man, life would be a lot easier.

She was talking about you being a woman, while clearly you are a whore.

Sammich
05-06-2008, 02:01 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/owned-9.gif

hmm way?

Sammich
05-06-2008, 02:02 PM
My flaw is what she said, I have a VERY short fuse and I hold grudges bad to

is that why you wont let me take leisa out anymore? i promise it wont happen again:ninja:

Killer
05-06-2008, 02:03 PM
... Post 'em up...

Hrm, what I hear alot is that i joke around too much, sometimes when its inappropriate and I tend to offend sometimes....

Another thing that pisses people off is my ADD when engaged in an uninteresting conversation. I just completely disregard what they're saying sometimes, even when its serious

You?

those same two!! lol

Sammich
05-06-2008, 02:04 PM
those same two!! lol

and draggin too many n*ggers behind my montero

i believe that

Buttons
05-06-2008, 02:04 PM
She was talking about you being a woman, while clearly you are a whore.

right, because that makes sense and all.

SLOWLYbtngU
05-06-2008, 02:27 PM

Ok, while your sociological view almost made sense and I was going to leave you alone...Your sarcastic ending annoyed me a tad bit.

I, for the most part agree that if I were born a man, things would be easier but you also have to weigh out the things that females get away with that a male COULD NEVER DO... You think a guy can call into work and complain about menstrual cramps and get away with a day to just stay home? Ha! Or the amount of time that jobs give women to recoop from child bearing without losing their job. What about the thousands of times that I have talked the police officer out of not giving me a ticket? I am sorry but I feel that if a woman is complaining about being the "fairer sex" the b!tch needs to get the f*ck over it. I am not saying you are complianing...Just saying you should probably state your claim a little clearer. Dont complain about things being harder for you. Work your ass off and prove that you can do just as good if not better than any man.

quickdodge®
05-06-2008, 03:24 PM
um... my blondeness... things tend to go WAYYYYY over my head too much.

i dont pay attention half the time.... um.. i smile a lot when i have no clue whats going on.

None of that is in relation to the color of your hair, whore. That has to do with the amount of goddamn drugs coursing through your hollow fuccing veins. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
05-06-2008, 03:25 PM
If i was a man, life would be a lot easier.

Yeah because being a drug infested skank doesn't ruin lives. Later, QD.

Buttons
05-06-2008, 03:50 PM
None of that is in relation to the color of your hair, whore. That has to do with the amount of goddamn drugs coursing through your hollow fuccing veins. Later, QD.

those flaws have been going on since i was real young... what was your words again? "internet assumptions"?

Buttons
05-06-2008, 03:52 PM
Ok, while your sociological view almost made sense and I was going to leave you alone...Your sarcastic ending annoyed me a tad bit.

I, for the most part agree that if I were born a man, things would be easier but you also have to weigh out the things that females get away with that a male COULD NEVER DO... You think a guy can call into work and complain about menstrual cramps and get away with a day to just stay home? Ha! Or the amount of time that jobs give women to recoop from child bearing without losing their job. What about the thousands of times that I have talked the police officer out of not giving me a ticket? I am sorry but I feel that if a woman is complaining about being the "fairer sex" the b!tch needs to get the f*ck over it. I am not saying you are complianing...Just saying you should probably state your claim a little clearer. Dont complain about things being harder for you. Work your ass off and prove that you can do just as good if not better than any man.

i'm glad i'm a woman. i know one time i didn't want to be at school for only one block, i said i started my period, and got to go home for an hour. it's great that i could do that. i would do it about every single month. i didn't say i don't like being a woman. because being a man, i would have to be in a constant pissing contest with every other man... doesn't sound appealing.

but being a woman has its flaws, while being a man does too.

quickdodge®
05-06-2008, 03:52 PM
those flaws have been going on since i was real young... what was your words again? "internet assumptions"?

I post about what I read about biitch. And I'm sure you weren't posting that shiit to fool anyone. Later, QD.

Sammich
05-06-2008, 03:53 PM
*joins bandwagon*

autumn..i personally appreciate when you slob on my knob..

90_ACCORD
05-06-2008, 03:54 PM
hell idk where 2 start

im 2 immature sometimes, talk 2 much sometimes, i usually say the wrong thing at the worst time, and whenever something happens i make it seem worse than it actually is. mainly with girls.

MistaCee
05-06-2008, 03:55 PM
i'm glad i'm a woman. i know one time i didn't want to be at school for only one block, i said i started my period, and got to go home for an hour. it's great that i could do that. i would do it about every single month. i didn't say i don't like being a woman. because being a man, i would have to be in a constant pissing contest with every other man... doesn't sound appealing.

but being a woman has its flaws, while being a man does too.

*Joins bandwagon*

So you hold pissing contests on your face?

Buttons
05-06-2008, 03:56 PM
pbs... right.

qd... do you really know for a fact i do drugs? i mean i know plenty of bitches, that say they do stuff just to make themself sound cool... i also could 12 years old... do any of y'all really know for a fact i am or not? lol.

Slow Motion
05-06-2008, 03:57 PM
... Post 'em up...

You?

Sh!t I got that same problem.

Another is my need for nice sh!t. I don't spend alot on designer sh!t but things like my mattress(sleep number), and the sheets egyptian cotton 1000 count.

Buttons
05-06-2008, 03:57 PM
*Joins bandwagon*

So you hold pissing contests on your face?

i'm saying being a man, i would be in a constant pissing contest... they always gone on about who's smarter, who's cuter, who has a faster car, who makes more money, who has a bigger ****, who has more muscles.... etc.

quickdodge®
05-06-2008, 03:59 PM
qd... do you really know for a fact i do drugs? i mean i know plenty of bitches, that say they do stuff just to make themself sound cool... i also could 12 years old... do any of y'all really know for a fact i am or not? lol.

Is that really going to be your line of defense? You posted, bragging about your usage, in the BLOGS and now that not one person thought you were cool for that, you try to turn it around and say you were just craving attention? Right. Later, QD.

Buttons
05-06-2008, 03:59 PM
i didn't say it was cool.

Sammich
05-06-2008, 04:00 PM
i'm saying being a man, i would be in a constant pissing contest... they always gone on about who's smarter, who's cuter, who has a faster car, who makes more money, who has a bigger ****, who has more muscles.... etc.

o rly?

that seems more female oriented to me.

quickdodge®
05-06-2008, 04:01 PM
i didn't say it was cool.

There is a reason you're in "dropout school." Later, QD.

Buttons
05-06-2008, 04:03 PM
nah, i've seen guys go "let's whip them out and see who has a bigger ****"... strange.

i've seen guys on this very forum in a chat room, ask me who's cuter.

and smarter, i've seen guys on this forum say, "i made this on my SATs", "i have a degree in ....", ish like that.

Buttons
05-06-2008, 04:05 PM
There is a reason you're in "dropout school." Later, QD.

I have a reason, but I don't have to say it. It's not because i'm not smart enought. I've never failed a subject in my life.

Crazy Asian
05-06-2008, 04:05 PM
And I say this..WHO GIVES A ****!!!