PDA

View Full Version : General Chat Which car looks better?

sogood
05-05-2008, 01:04 AM
E36 ('95-'99) BMW M3

vs.

G2 ('91-'95) Acura Legend

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3284/2410916495_7fbb463075.jpg?v=0

vs.

http://a248.e.akamai.net/7/248/1229/v134/imageonthefly.autodatadirect.com/images/?IMG=U5ACGEB2.jpg&WIDTH=425

Deke
05-05-2008, 01:07 AM
Lol, link too the thread that you and a Legend driver are arguing?

redrumracer
05-05-2008, 01:07 AM
im going to say a g2 legend just cuz its between you and godfather and ive actually met godfather

gforce23
05-05-2008, 01:10 AM
Wow man.. a comparison between these?

http://a248.e.akamai.net/7/248/1229/v134/imageonthefly.autodatadirect.com/images/?IMG=U5ACGEB2.jpg

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii125/brady_18/100_0334.jpg

Erm.. it's a fcking no-brainer man!

sogood
05-05-2008, 01:10 AM
Lol, link too the thread that you and a Legend driver are arguing?

No thread, but it's just TheGodfather arguing that his (and any other Legend for that matter) looks better than an E36 M3.

sogood
05-05-2008, 01:11 AM
im going to say a g2 legend just cuz its between you and godfather and ive actually met godfather

:lmfao: :jerkit:

nreggie454
05-05-2008, 01:11 AM
My brother had a red Legend coupe (6spd, rare) and it looked and sounded amazing. I vote for that especially since his is the only one I have seen and I have seen lots of E36 M3s. Hate the fact that I don't have any good pictures of it.

Granted, I would rather own a E36 M3, but if the Legend were RWD, it would be no contest.

man
05-05-2008, 01:13 AM
I would have to say the bmw, not the greatest looking car but outdoes the Legend by miles

sogood
05-05-2008, 01:15 AM
TheGodfather's personal car. (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166318)

My M3. (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141450)

sogood
05-05-2008, 01:18 AM
My brother had a red Legend coupe (6spd, rare) and it looked and sounded amazing. I vote for that especially since his is the only one I have seen and I have seen lots of E36 M3s. Hate the fact that I don't have any good pictures of it.

Granted, I would rather own a E36 M3, but if the Legend were RWD, it would be no contest.

Stock Legends sound "meh" at best.

I had one and know a good bit about the cars, even with the Stromung catback exhaust I had on it (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCl0mJZWwVU), it really didn't sound all that great. Let's not even get started on how TheGodfather's car sounds with OBX headers and a test pipe :lmfao:

How can you argue with that sweet I6 sound? (when compared to a Legend, anyways.. lol)

TheGodfather
05-05-2008, 01:20 AM
Wouldn't it be more fair to compare sedan/sedan and coupe/coupe.

Legend wins either way. And interior wins as well. That tired BMW dash is just nothing special, but since you suck BMW penis you love it all and think you are right.

Either way, comparing just your car and mine, mine outdoes yours on the looks department alot. Your car looks more dated than mine and mine is older.

Tool.

Got Milk?
05-05-2008, 01:27 AM
wow this is really hard....."NOT"

the m3 of course

cartune
05-05-2008, 01:27 AM
mmm bimmer

sogood
05-05-2008, 01:28 AM

Legend wins either way. And interior wins as well. That tired BMW dash is just nothing special, but since you suck BMW penis you love it all and think you are right.

Either way, comparing just your car and mine, mine outdoes yours on the looks department alot. Your car looks more dated than mine and mine is older.

Tool.

LOL

Yes, your cracked to hell dash and torn to shit, panty hose covered seats own my interior, huh... :lmfao:

man
05-05-2008, 01:30 AM
Seriously, if you vote for the Acura you must either be a hardcore fanboi/anti-bmw or you could possibly be blind (or maybe you're 60 years old)...

sogood
05-05-2008, 01:30 AM
Seriously, if you vote for the Acura you must either be a hardcore fanboi/anti-bmw or you could possibly be blind...

lol +reps

Sadly, he's both.

sogood
05-05-2008, 01:33 AM
You know you're hurtin' when you have to go sign onto 2 obviously fake SN's to vote for the Legend.

LOL

TheGodfather
05-05-2008, 01:34 AM
LOL at BMW nutswingers.

sogood
05-05-2008, 01:35 AM
LOL at Honda/Acura nutswingers.

Dude no joke bro.

:rolleyes:

TheGodfather
05-05-2008, 01:38 AM
Dude no joke bro.

:rolleyes:

No joke if you were in the same room as me right now I'd beat your ass before you could speak.

sogood
05-05-2008, 01:44 AM
Let's not even get started on the first generation of each car...

http://i25.tinypic.com/2d6l5eb.jpg

http://i31.tinypic.com/r1ez6e.jpg

TheGodfather
05-05-2008, 02:01 AM
Wow, bro you are so in the zone.

You rely on making fun of my car versus your car when you are bored or feel like you are going to "win" an argument.

Sucks that you've been out of school for so long, otherwise you might understand the difference between fact and opinion.

Douchebag.

sogood
05-05-2008, 02:11 AM
Wow, bro you are so in the zone.

You rely on making fun of my car versus your car when you are bored or feel like you are going to "win" an argument.

Sucks that you've been out of school for so long, otherwise you might understand the difference between fact and opinion.

Douchebag.

LOL Please do show me where I said that the (my) M3 looking better is a fact... It's obviously my opinion.

And don't gimme that "you make fun of my car" bull****. You act like you don't talk **** about every euro car that's not a Lambo, Ferrari, or AMG Benz. You're one of the biggest Honda/Acura fanboys I know.

Let's not forget when I was down there and you rode in my car at first and said it was pretty quick. But now you talk **** about how slow it is like it's somethin' to do :rolleyes:

And let's definitely not forget about how I gave you a 2 car length headstart from ~40, let you floor it first, and still reeled you in and pulled many cars on you until ~130. Oh, but I forgot, you didn't even give it full throttle :lmfao: :gay:

TheGodfather
05-05-2008, 02:19 AM
LOL Please do show me where I said that the (my) M3 looking better is a fact... It's obviously my opinion.

It's the way you are making it sound moron.

And don't gimme that "you make fun of my car" bull****. You act like you don't talk **** about every euro car that's not a Lambo, Ferrari, or AMG Benz. You're one of the biggest Honda/Acura fanboys I know.

Meh, Benz is ok. I'm not some Euro car penis lover. I like Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Alfa Romeo, Spyker, Koensiig, Aston Martin, Rolls Royce, and some Benz. Nice try chief.

Oh, and I like Honda/Acura. Yeah that's just awful. :lmfao:

Let's not forget when I was down there and you rode in my car at first and said it was pretty quick. But now you talk **** about how slow it is like it's somethin' to do :rolleyes:

Yeah it's quick, but you talk like it's the fastest thing ever, you stroke it way too much moron.

And let's definitely not forget about how I gave you a 2 car length headstart from ~40, let you floor it first, and still reeled you in and pulled many cars on you until ~130. Oh, but I forgot, you didn't even give it full throttle :lmfao: :gay:

Yeah, I realized after I didn't give it full throttle. But then again, you focus all your sh!t talking about cars. Like I could afford/get another car?

Maybe if my family lived in a 900k house and had a brand new MDX, BMW that collected dust, and a Yukon, then I could get a different car. Oh wait, I can't. Nice try.

You have a semi-fast car, but I don't like it at all and don't think there is anything special about it. Yet you act like you built the damn thing.

sogood
05-05-2008, 02:32 AM
It's the way you are making it sound moron.

Meh, Benz is ok. I'm not some Euro car penis lover. I like Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Alfa Romeo, Spyker, Koensiig, Aston Martin, Rolls Royce, and some Benz. Nice try chief.

Oh, and I like Honda/Acura. Yeah that's just awful. :lmfao:

Yeah it's quick, but you talk like it's the fastest thing ever, you stroke it way too much moron.

Yeah, I realized after I didn't give it full throttle. But then again, you focus all your sh!t talking about cars. Like I could afford/get another car?

Maybe if my family lived in a 900k house and had a brand new MDX, BMW that collected dust, and a Yukon, then I could get a different car. Oh wait, I can't. Nice try.

You have a semi-fast car, but I don't like it at all and don't think there is anything special about it. Yet you act like you built the damn thing.

I can't believe you're still on that "bro I didn't give it full throttle" **** :lmfao: You oh so conveniently never even mentioned it until like a month later when the topic came up... I even had another ~170lbs (Nick) in my car.

Since when do my parents money, cars, and house = me...? I have zero control over what they've made or what they choose to buy.

It's funny, as much **** as you talk about me not having a job right now, that you've worked at Publix for like 2 years and still make essentially what I made when I first started my old job... lol

And the whole "you think your car is really fast and is better than it is" ****'s getting mad old :lmao: Yeah dude, ~215whp & ~210wtq and high 13's 1/4 mile is HELLA FUKING FAST BRO!!!1!!!1! :rolleyes:

I could focus my "sh!t talking" in other places rather than cars, but that'd just be a low blow to you ;)

TheGodfather
05-05-2008, 02:48 AM
I can't believe you're still on that "bro I didn't give it full throttle" **** :lmfao: You oh so conveniently never even mentioned it until like a month later when the topic came up... I even had another ~170lbs (Nick) in my car.

Since when do my parents money, cars, and house = me...? I have zero control over what they've made or what they choose to buy.

It's funny, as much **** as you talk about me not having a job right now, that you've worked at Publix for like 2 years and still make essentially what I made when I first started my old job... lol

And the whole "you think your car is really fast and is better than it is" ****'s getting mad old :lmao: Yeah dude, ~215whp & ~210wtq and high 13's 1/4 mile is HELLA FUKING FAST BRO!!!1!!!1! :rolleyes:

I could focus my "sh!t talking" in other places rather than cars, but that'd just be a low blow to you ;)

Oh right, because I've worked at Publix for a little over a year and don't bank, but then again I chose to work there and don't really give a sh!t at this point that your fancy little ass worked on cars and got paid more. Congrats.

And your parents income detirmines the car you are able to have. IE: poor parents don't get their kids a car.

Oh, more sh!t talk about numbers on my old sedan. I'm happy with what it's at and don't have many other options fuk you very much. So I'm not sure what you accomplish by continually ragging on my car?

You must get off on talking about cars, because I don't understand why else you would continually sh!t talk.

Oh, tough guy are you saying you have other ways to talk crap and it would be a low blow?

Go for it chief, hahah. I don't know what you are trying to prove here at all, but nothing embarrasses me or would ever make me feel inferior to people on a forum. But if it makes you feel better to go for the low blows you think you have, I'd be more than welcome to see it.

You are taking this, your car is slow and a POS to a level of annoyance and stupidity. And if you take it to a personal level be prepared to say it to me.

Just keep in mind what you say here, you sure as hell better be willing to say to my face. I'd love the prospect of knocking your teeth down your throat for opening your stupid mouth where you have no room to talk.

osnap
05-05-2008, 03:04 AM
this thread is absolutely ridiculous... focking e-drama. sheesh.

for the record, though, personally i think the M3 is a better looking car hands down, and im no BMW fanboy - hell, I drive a Honda.

SloWRX
05-05-2008, 06:48 AM
E36 M3's are the sh!t!

Ed
05-05-2008, 07:00 AM
lol @ comparinson.

Got Milk?
05-05-2008, 07:25 AM
i think people are only voting for the fugly acura is to piss you BMW fans off.

TheGodfather
05-05-2008, 11:27 AM
i think people are only voting for the fugly acura is to piss you BMW fans off.
LOL at fugly Acura. The car that was way ahead of its time when it came out in looks and features.

That's ok, you aren't too smart so I don't value your opinion.

Buttons
05-05-2008, 01:25 PM
sogoodm3... you're gay.

edit: does it really matter which one looks better? :blah: different people, different strokes. ya know? i mean one might look like **** to one person, but look absolutely good looking to another.... it's like girls having things for guys with blonde hair... weird huh?

TheGodfather
05-05-2008, 01:35 PM
sogoodm3... you're gay.

edit: does it really matter which one looks better? :blah: different people, different strokes. ya know? i mean one might look like **** to one person, but look absolutely good looking to another.... it's like girls having things for guys with blonde hair... weird huh?

He likes doing this once in a while for some reason. I have no idea why.

He decides to go on a rant about how much my car sucks, it's slow, it's a POS etc.

I wish I knew why, maybe he's bipolar? He thinks it's so funny and goes on hour long things about how great his car is compared to mine, and how much mine sucks. How I'm a moron because I like Honda/Acura cars and because I don't like BMWs I'm some idiot.

Yeah I haven't been a big fan of anything German since they turned their backs on us during the war in Iraq. But aside from that most BMW owners I know are now ex-owners because the cars sucked.

But I forgot unless it's Drews opinion it means nothing. And if he says LOL alot or uses a rolls eye smiley it makes him right. How could I not know that.

man
05-05-2008, 01:39 PM
LOL at BMW nutswingers.

HOLY ****, LOLOL... Just because we actually use our eyes we are BMW nutswingers? I'm a huge Honda/Acura fan (used to have a GS-R, sister drives it now) But I know ugly when I see it.

TheGodfather
05-05-2008, 01:47 PM
HOLY ****, LOLOL... Just because we actually use our eyes we are BMW nutswingers? I'm a huge Honda/Acura fan (used to have a GS-R, sister drives it now) But I know ugly when I see it.

A dated BMW is quite ugly, yes you are right. The dash on BMWs didn't change for the longest time and looked stupid, cheap, and lacking in the interior.

Aside, the exterior is nothing special for it's time.

man
05-05-2008, 01:48 PM
A dated BMW is quite ugly, yes you are right. The dash on BMWs didn't change for the longest time and looked stupid, cheap, and lacking in the interior.

Aside, the exterior is nothing special for it's time.

So how is the legend better? And I think the poll kinda speaks for itself...

osnap
05-05-2008, 01:50 PM
@ Godfather: Dude, I have no problems with you whatsoever or anything, and im certainly not trying to start crap, but it seems to me like you're kinda in denial. All these people are saying the Bimmer is a better looking car, and you just wont have it, and instead say those people are nutswingers. Riiiiight. Dude, its a matter of opinion - if you like the way your car looks better, great! Who cares what everyone else thinks? Nothing to get your panties in a wad about. :2cents:

quickdodgeŽ
05-05-2008, 02:09 PM
sogoodm3... you're gay.

Shut your whore mouth you goddamn fucc!

Later, QD.

Killer
05-05-2008, 02:17 PM
ummm..... anyone that thinks the legend is better in any way than an m3 can seriously eat ****....

there is no contest those m3's look sweet..

heck i like legends... but they don't have near the look of an m3...

i think some legends look great.. but they have nothing but a business dd feel to me...

m3 have the i own the business feel... (or in a lot of cases these days... MY DADDY OWNS THE BUSINESS!!!! LOL!!!)

sogood
05-05-2008, 02:18 PM
He likes doing this once in a while for some reason. I have no idea why.

He decides to go on a rant about how much my car sucks, it's slow, it's a POS etc.

I wish I knew why, maybe he's bipolar? He thinks it's so funny and goes on hour long things about how great his car is compared to mine, and how much mine sucks. How I'm a moron because I like Honda/Acura cars and because I don't like BMWs I'm some idiot.

Yeah I haven't been a big fan of anything German since they turned their backs on us during the war in Iraq. But aside from that most BMW owners I know are now ex-owners because the cars sucked.

But I forgot unless it's Drews opinion it means nothing. And if he says LOL alot or uses a rolls eye smiley it makes him right. How could I not know that.

I really hope 90% of that post wasn't serious..

*insert typical "lol" and rolleyessmiley here*

sogood
05-05-2008, 02:21 PM
sogoodm3... you're gay.

Autumn, you tryna' get ****ed up or something? And no, I'm not talking about off that grandaddy purp you're always frontin' about, *****.

And no, it doesn't matter, Matt and I go back and forth with eachother about this kind of stuff all the time, the majority of it being jokingly.

Sad part is he's actually serious about this and that he says he'd rather have an 80's CRX over an M3... :lmfao: If that's not being a fanboy, I really don't know what is.

ummm..... anyone that thinks the legend is better in any way than an m3 can seriously eat ****....

there is no contest those m3's look sweet..

heck i like legends... but they don't have near the look of an m3...

i think some legends look great.. but they have nothing but a business dd feel to me...

m3 have the i own the business feel... (or in a lot of cases these days... MY DADDY OWNS THE BUSINESS!!!! LOL!!!)

:cheers: +rep

JITB
05-05-2008, 02:39 PM
all the legends i see have a cloud of blue smoke..following them...lol

TheGodfather
05-05-2008, 03:27 PM
Like I said Drew, I'm waiting for you to come out with your sh!t that would be a "low blow."

Come at me with something man, just make sure next time you see me you will say the same damn thing to my face.

I'm not about ethugging or efighting, but if you want to bring personal sh!t online, be man enough to do it in person.

The Legend was never supposed to even be in the same category as the M3, yet Drew likes to put them in the same category.

I don't like BMWs at all. Big deal. There is tons of cars I'd rather have than any BMW, doesn't make me a fanboy, makes me someone who doesn't like BMW.

MistaCee
05-05-2008, 03:31 PM
I used to have a legend so I'm biased.
Legends without overheating problems FTMFW!

sogood
05-05-2008, 03:40 PM
It was a joke, hence the wink smiley, chill the fuk out foreal :lmao:

Do you really think I'm going to drive 7+ hours just to make jokes? Or should I say fight you, since that's obviously what you'd for some reason like to do now :rolleyes:

Disliking BMW's doesn't make you a fanboy, that's fine, doesn't bother me that you don't like my car. But talking about how shiitty of a car they are with no personal experience to back that up, saying a month later "oh bro I wasn't even full throttle" like a riceboy, and just your general demeanor when talking about cars is what makes you a fanboy.

I put the (your) Legend in the same category because you do so all the time, so why's it so different when I do the same? You don't see me putting Bernstein's Legend in the same category, because he's not a fanboy and knows there is absolutely zero logical comparison between the two cars. It's a moot point, mostly because of how dense and defensive you are about this. Personally, I find it to be quite funny, but it's obvious you feel differently based on how serious you get, even though I know you can't admit that.

TheGodfather
05-05-2008, 03:52 PM
It was a joke, hence the wink smiley, chill the fuk out foreal :lmao:

Do you really think I'm going to drive 7+ hours just to make jokes? Or should I say fight you, since that's obviously what you'd for some reason like to do now :rolleyes:

Disliking BMW's doesn't make you a fanboy, that's fine, doesn't bother me that you don't like my car. But talking about how shiitty of a car they are with no personal experience to back that up, saying a month later "oh bro I wasn't even full throttle" like a riceboy, and just your general demeanor when talking about cars is what makes you a fanboy.

I put the (your) Legend in the same category because you do so all the time, so why's it so different when I do the same? You don't see me putting Bernstein's Legend in the same category, because he's not a fanboy and knows there is absolutely zero logical comparison between the two cars. It's a moot point, mostly because of how dense and defensive you are about this. Personally, I find it to be quite funny, but it's obvious you feel differently based on how serious you get, even though I know you can't admit that.

I love you too. :idb:

Killer
05-05-2008, 04:11 PM
there is def some sexual tension in this thread...

ya'll need to just go ahead and do something about it!

Echonova
05-05-2008, 04:11 PM
Shut your whore mouth you goddamn fucc!

Later, QD.x2 lol
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/owned-9.gif

MistaCee
05-05-2008, 04:14 PM
x2 lol
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/owned-9.gif

LIRL!:lmfao:

Kevykev
05-05-2008, 04:17 PM
Hard question in terms of the looks factor.

How about changin' the question to "Which car IS better"

:)

Zeeb
05-05-2008, 04:26 PM
No thread, but it's just TheGodfather arguing that his (and any other Legend for that matter) looks better than an E36 M3.
i dont know either of you but even a blind person would think the beemr looks better, thats not even a competition right there, i hate legends, they're hidious.

TheGodfather
05-05-2008, 04:28 PM
i dont know either of you but even a blind person would think the beemr looks better, thats not even a competition right there, i hate legends, they're hidious.

:lmfao:

Good one chief.

Go play in traffic.

Zeeb
05-05-2008, 04:29 PM
:lmfao:

Good one chief.

Go play in traffic.

:goodjob: ok thanks for the advice...

sogood
05-05-2008, 07:02 PM
I love you too. :idb:

AY BAY BAY!

:nautjerk:

0DISPLACMENT
05-05-2008, 08:07 PM
ok. godfather... you are attempting to piss off everyone who says your car sucks.

you have a problem.

denial.

ps: your car sucks.

OnURleft
05-05-2008, 09:44 PM
I'm feel sorry for the people who actually voted for the Legend..not to hate on the Legend, but the E36 M3 even with the slightest mods is one of the coolest/meanest look cars to see in your rear view and i'm really not trying to be biased!! Every time i'm driving my friends cars and I see a modded one roll up behind me I ask myself if I actually drive one of those. But after all, i didn't buy it for how it looks but for what it can do

Ed
05-05-2008, 09:58 PM
http://fotos.hondaclub.com.ar/data/501/legendary-thread.jpg :lmfao:

OneSlow5pt0
05-05-2008, 10:03 PM
what if u dont like either?

blackshine007
05-05-2008, 10:28 PM
I got some things to say about both your vehicles. First, Legends smoke from the valve guide seals and I have yet to see one that haven't done it yet. The way the fan is controlled is a complete and total FAIL. The transmissions suck and the parts are expensive.

BMW's are overengineered for their own good. For every single part that's bolted to the cars there's at least 3 extra bolts that was originally not needed. Parts are expensive and I swear these things suck for gas mileage. That thing you call a back seat? HAH! Yeah right.

Both cars look good and if I had to pick anyone (providing that someone bought all the parts) it would be the BMW because it handles better. But in reality, this comparison to a luxury car vs a sports car shouldn't be. And to clear everything up, My car > M3 and Legend when it comes to exhaust. Hands down. Suck on that :2up:

d_day87
05-05-2008, 10:29 PM
M3 hands down, old school legends are some of the ugliest things ever made, and they are slow as hell. and how do you not know when you don't have your car floored? thats like saying you missed first gear in a drag race. lol

sogood
05-05-2008, 10:38 PM
I got some things to say about both your vehicles. First, Legends smoke from the valve guide seals and I have yet to see one that haven't done it yet. The way the fan is controlled is a complete and total FAIL. The transmissions suck and the parts are expensive.

BMW's are overengineered for their own good. For every single part that's bolted to the cars there's at least 3 extra bolts that was originally not needed. Parts are expensive and I swear these things suck for gas mileage. That thing you call a back seat? HAH! Yeah right.

Both cars look good and if I had to pick anyone (providing that someone bought all the parts) it would be the BMW because it handles better. But in reality, this comparison to a luxury car vs a sports car shouldn't be. And to clear everything up, My car > M3 and Legend when it comes to exhaust. Hands down. Suck on that :2up:

I recall it a little differently a few months back :) :taun:

Foreal though, parts for my car really aren't that expensive all things considered and I can get ~27mpg highway and average ~20mpg around town if I don't drive like too much of a prick :lmao: The backseat does suck for leg room though, but it's ok, I don't want people sitting back there ****ing **** up anyways, lol.

M3 hands down, old school legends are some of the ugliest things ever made, and they are slow as hell. and how do you not know when you don't have your car floored? thats like saying you missed first gear in a drag race. lol

Typical riceboy excuses :yes: ;)

0DISPLACMENT
05-05-2008, 10:55 PM
just a question on the topic of m3.does anyone know who owns the "purple" e36, fully buil. like 400hp. sc. driver side has the flag vinyl. momo interior and chrome m3 wheels? my friend sold it like 6 months ago for SUPER cheap and i wanted to find out who bought it haha.

oh ya, and it has a pinkish upper intake plenim. (previous owner)

sogood
05-05-2008, 11:03 PM
just a question on the topic of m3.does anyone know who owns the "purple" e36, fully buil. like 400hp. sc. driver side has the flag vinyl. momo interior and chrome m3 wheels? my friend sold it like 6 months ago for SUPER cheap and i wanted to find out who bought it haha.

oh ya, and it has a pinkish upper intake plenim. (previous owner)

I don't know who has the car now, but I saw it once a while back and do remember it being for sale.

Your buddy that owned it should still have some documentation for it, no? He could get it for you and then have someone run a carfax on the VIN.

OnURleft
05-06-2008, 05:23 PM
is it me or is the M3 backseat actually big? No it is not me. The only car similar I can think of in the M3's class with a more roomy rear seating area is my brother GTO..now thats like sitting in a lazy boy. Sure luxo big coupes like CL's, S5's, etc have bigger seats but my my friends G35c, 928s, Eclipse, Mustangs etc. etc. all feel like i'm going to pass out from the cramped quarters. I've actually sat in the back of my car on the way to Savannah and it has plenty of sprawling room and big windows to make it feel bigger than it is. I was comfortable.

0DISPLACMENT
05-06-2008, 07:30 PM
ya he could, but no biggie. i was just thinking possibly he could stumble across this thread lol. it was a ballin ass car, and fast as ****... hwy anyways... lol

type_r
05-06-2008, 08:54 PM
I voted M3 as e36 m3's are one of my favorite cars, but I think his Legend looks pretty good. For a Legend, that is. No seriously that Legend is pretty nice looking imo, but M3 no contest.

Got Milk?
05-06-2008, 11:59 PM
LOL at fugly Acura. The car that was way ahead of its time when it came out in looks and features.

That's ok, you aren't too smart so I don't value your opinion.

stfu, it was my opinion.

lmbluke
05-07-2008, 03:50 AM
I'm not voting. The contest part of this is irrelevant. But what soofeelgood69 did prove with this thread is that 90% of BMW owners are ******* pricks, that talk way to much ****. Just look at some of soofeelgoodm3 's threads. This guy goes on and on with his little smiley faces and crap, while the whole time mommy and poppie were fluffing towels, buttering biscuits, and stroking checks, so that he could spray paint his curbed up m3 wheels up black and red. WTF?

Why did you post those pics up? Why not your pictures with the fag flags, holes in the truck, and dog licking his penis?

I've owned plenty of Hondas, and yes, I drive a BMW. I only state this because I know soogofagM3 will go on with her "quotations, rants, and smiley faces" about this post.

But seriously, your car doesn't look that good, (see homemade vinyl autozone sticker down side of car picture) Nor is it fast. Let me know when you would like me to show up in a Acura and blow your doors off. Just make sure you bring mommy and poppies weekly allowance to lay on the line.

The Retail Price on the M3 was $20,000 more the the Legend New. So if this thread is trying to prove that the M3 is "better" based on looks and speed; the contest is unfair.

Please see "Corvette, Most bang 4 buck"

and lastly soogaayM3 is a titty baby.

"REPS given to all who agree!"

sogood
05-07-2008, 12:23 PM
I'm not voting. The contest part of this is irrelevant. But what soofeelgood69 did prove with this thread is that 90% of BMW owners are ******* pricks, that talk way to much ****. Just look at some of soofeelgoodm3 's threads. This guy goes on and on with his little smiley faces and crap, while the whole time mommy and poppie were fluffing towels, buttering biscuits, and stroking checks, so that he could spray paint his curbed up m3 wheels up black and red. WTF?

Why did you post those pics up? Why not your pictures with the fag flags, holes in the truck, and dog licking his penis?

I've owned plenty of Hondas, and yes, I drive a BMW. I only state this because I know soogofagM3 will go on with her "quotations, rants, and smiley faces" about this post.

But seriously, your car doesn't look that good, (see homemade vinyl autozone sticker down side of car picture) Nor is it fast. Let me know when you would like me to show up in a Acura and blow your doors off. Just make sure you bring mommy and poppies weekly allowance to lay on the line.

The Retail Price on the M3 was $20,000 more the the Legend New. So if this thread is trying to prove that the M3 is "better" based on looks and speed; the contest is unfair.

Please see "Corvette, Most bang 4 buck"

and lastly soogaayM3 is a titty baby.

"REPS given to all who agree!"

...lol

You really are an idiot for taking this thread seriously, hell, just in general, really.

lmbluke
05-07-2008, 01:03 PM
that's all you got? and actually I'm the most sarcastic mother ****** you ever met. The only thing I'm serious about is how gay a wanna be LTW is...

sogood
05-07-2008, 01:09 PM
that's all you got? and actually I'm the most sarcastic mother ****** you ever met. The only thing I'm serious about is how gay a wanna be LTW is...

All I got...? :lmao: That's rich, keyboard warriors = win.

And totally bro! I wish I could have an excellent condition automatic convertible like you!

lmbluke
05-07-2008, 01:31 PM
All I got...? :lmao: That's rich, keyboard warriors = win.

And totally bro! I wish I could have an excellent condition automatic convertible like you!

Typical Riceboy Remark!

and awww, You made me one of those smiley face things. I knew I could get one out of ya. I wish I still had a room at my mothers house with a race car bed and ninja turtle sheets, Like you!

sogood
05-07-2008, 01:34 PM
Typical Riceboy Remark!

and awww, You made me one of those smiley face things. I knew I could get one out of ya. I wish I still had a room at my mothers house with a race car bed and ninja turtle sheets, Like you!

Luke, this may be a little off topic, I do realize that, but do you have any siblings? If not, first cousins?

lmbluke
05-07-2008, 01:43 PM
Yeah sure, Me and my cousin just got engaged. We're having a shotgun wedding at the local trailer park, Open Naddy Light Bar at the reception, and for the Honeymoon we got tickets to Nascar.

That's why I gotta sell the vert, I gotta get my baby her dream car.

I was thinking of opening a poll. Which one looks better,

a Chevrolet Corsica or a Drop top Chrysler Lebaron??

sogood
05-07-2008, 01:50 PM
That's good to hear! Avoidance = yes.

Please do let your sibling(s) know that I'm going to going hot karl them until they're so soaked in my feces that they'll be confused as a toilet.

Maybe I can get a rusty trombone or two in so your mother and father don't feel left out, too :goodjob:

Drop top Lebaron, obviously.

lmbluke
05-07-2008, 01:57 PM
So that's why your girlfriend kept telling me so shat on her chest. You're one of those internet weirdo guys, with nipple rings, and anal beads that gets off to that freaky stuff. Location: L5P? It all makes since now. I actually know where you live now. I just found you on the GA Sex Offenders website!

Ed
05-07-2008, 01:58 PM
lol. this turned to **** quick.

Zeeb
05-07-2008, 02:01 PM
lol. this turned to **** quick.

really. if yall are gonna argue PM each other, otherwise let this dumb ass thread die...

sogood
05-07-2008, 02:03 PM
So that's why your girlfriend kept telling me so shat on her chest. You're one of those internet weirdo guys, with nipple rings, and anal beads that gets off to that freaky stuff. Location: L5P? It all makes since now. I actually know where you live now. I just found you on the GA Sex Offenders website!

Please do go ahead and let your siblings and parents know though, unless they're just really into surprises :idb:

Maybe I can even give them some arabian goggles? Some say it's physically impossible, but I'm willing to give it a shot.

Revmaynard
05-07-2008, 02:04 PM
I like the M3 more over the Acura. But it's not because I don't like Godfather, you both can be dbags from time to time.

lmbluke
05-07-2008, 02:07 PM
Your girlfriend was a big fan of the strawberry short cake, but I think I broke her nose on that last one.

No worries. I wasn't to fond of her Arby's Big Montana Turned Sideways Vagina anyways.

sogood
05-07-2008, 02:15 PM
Your girlfriend was a big fan of the strawberry short cake, but I think I broke her nose on that last one.

No worries. I wasn't to fond of her Arby's Big Montana Turned Sideways Vagina anyways.

Luke, please do have a sit down with your mother and have her to stop calling me every night for those Italian Hangers she seems to love so much.

I don't think she realizes that upside down or not, she could still conceive another inbred waste of life oxygen thief c0ck coddler such as yourself. And god forbid there be another one of you running around on my world.

Ed
05-07-2008, 02:16 PM
ok

*unsuscribes*

Zeeb
05-07-2008, 02:22 PM
ok

*unsuscribes*

:stupid:

Elbow
05-07-2008, 06:01 PM
Legend wins EASILY. M3's are over rated pieces of ****. You come run me and then talk.

cactusEG
05-07-2008, 06:10 PM
BMW... :goodjob:

sogood
05-07-2008, 10:34 PM
Legend wins EASILY. M3's are over rated pieces of ****. You come run me and then talk.

LOL :blah:

In a straight line, sure! :goodjob: I have zero problem saying that your modded Miata with you driving would beat myself in my M3 around a track.

TheGodfather
05-08-2008, 02:05 AM

Thank you sir. :goodjob:

TheShortBus
05-08-2008, 02:45 AM
m3 by farrr

Elbow
05-08-2008, 09:07 AM
LOL :blah:

In a straight line, sure! :goodjob: I have zero problem saying that your modded Miata with you driving would beat myself in my M3 around a track.

Lets go straight line ;)

Thighs
05-08-2008, 09:56 AM

this post just pissed me off. you were kind of a douche before, but WOW. so basically, your 18+, living off your parents, and you drive an m3 that daddy bought for you? nice... you really need to stop talking **** to people until you have a car that you have worked for.

for the record, i am in college, work 30 hours a week, and pay for EVERYTHING. i do however, live at home.

OnURleft
05-08-2008, 11:08 AM

i'll run you. overrated..no. To many posing owners complimented by lack of driver skills..yes. I.M.O for old cars they put out a serious Corvette/Lotus/Sti fighting bang for what you pay for

sogood
05-08-2008, 07:41 PM
this post just pissed me off. you were kind of a douche before, but WOW. so basically, your 18+, living off your parents, and you drive an m3 that daddy bought for you? nice... you really need to stop talking **** to people until you have a car that you have worked for.

for the record, i am in college, work 30 hours a week, and pay for EVERYTHING. i do however, live at home.

Is it just a requirement for 95% of the people on IA to be complete idiots or are you really just this much of a dumbass?

This thread was, and is, not serious... atleast TheGodfather and myself's posts.

To address your oh so well thought out post though, if you really think my parents bought my car for me, you're even dumber than I thought :goodjob: I'll be 19 next month and I've paid for my car by working for 45+ hours/week from June of last year until March, plus the money from my old car. I have no probem saying that my parents did front a couple grand of it, though.

Assumptions are cool :rolleyes:

matthewAPM
05-08-2008, 07:55 PM
Lets go straight line ;)
Hell no. lets do left turns

EJ25RUN
05-09-2008, 12:06 AM
thread failure/

Yes it is because pointing out what YOU think is obvious will backfire in your face.

Elbow
05-09-2008, 07:09 AM
i'll run you. overrated..no. To many posing owners complimented by lack of driver skills..yes. I.M.O for old cars they put out a serious Corvette/Lotus/Sti fighting bang for what you pay for

My comment was mainly a joke, because I know both people this thread is about. But we can still run. :)

Elbow
05-09-2008, 07:09 AM
Hell no. lets do left turns

Sounds good, meet me at Lanier..tonight.

OnURleft
05-09-2008, 11:55 AM
My comment was mainly a joke, because I know both people this thread is about. But we can still run. :)

haha well any run is fun with me. Hell I took my friends bone stock 120whp 3g eclipse on 3 different tires on Tgp and did 1:16's and turned the 2 rotors it has red, then white then blackish. Fun as hel. I'm hesitatant on left turns though, may get dizzy.

To comment on the O.P's I bought my own car thing. I've been working since I was 14 and i'm the same age as you. I can make 800-2000 a month depending on how many side jobs I do any how much I work and I still didn't have enough income and savings to own/mod/pay for insurance/gas/track my first M3 + the cost of all my other expenses. There's no shame in admitting your parents subsidised the cost of your first nice car until you had enough to take over. That's what happend with my first car and I assume its the same for your first M3.

Sport1.3
05-09-2008, 12:54 PM
like choosing a buckhead postitute over a super model

sogood
05-09-2008, 01:45 PM
haha well any run is fun with me. Hell I took my friends bone stock 120whp 3g eclipse on 3 different tires on Tgp and did 1:16's and turned the 2 rotors it has red, then white then blackish. Fun as hel. I'm hesitatant on left turns though, may get dizzy.

To comment on the O.P's I bought my own car thing. I've been working since I was 14 and i'm the same age as you. I can make 800-2000 a month depending on how many side jobs I do any how much I work and I still didn't have enough income and savings to own/mod/pay for insurance/gas/track my first M3 + the cost of all my other expenses. There's no shame in admitting your parents subsidised the cost of your first nice car until you had enough to take over. That's what happend with my first car and I assume its the same for your first M3.

I said in my post that I'm still paying for the car and that my parents help me out, but absolutely didn't just flat out buy the car for me.

In the peak months in my last job, I was typically making atleast $600 a week. I also had around $4k from my old car + some parts off of it, some money from a job I worked at the marina at Lake Hartwell for one summer when I was 15, and as I said, my parents did pay a couple grand of the car. Plus I sold the BBS RGR's and tires that came with the car for $2,400 and put that towards what I owed. I do still owe them some money on the car, as of course I didn't just have $15k to go buy it ~9 months ago, but it's not like I'm not paying the majority of it :)

TehHakingS14
05-19-2008, 01:12 PM
defintely the m3

HatchMan
05-27-2008, 12:21 AM
M3 but the Legend still looks terribly good for its age. The front end is what I like the most about the Legend.

JDM TYTE YO
05-27-2008, 09:24 AM
bmw

90_ACCORD
05-27-2008, 09:29 AM
are you seriours thats a hard choice for me
but im gonna have to go with the legend

DieselNuts
05-27-2008, 09:30 AM
I cant believe this is even up for debate. M3 by far

MSRTom
05-27-2008, 10:02 AM
Damn. This one was tricky for me too. I love Legends (2Dr and 4Dr) and all E36's.

I have to go with the E36 though, the back half of the Legend is just kind of Blah.

_Christian_
05-27-2008, 07:46 PM
why even make a thread? i'd have laughed and moved on.

LIKEG6
05-28-2008, 02:18 AM
why even make a thread? i'd have laughed and moved on.

me 2 but for a couple days

I didn't even look at the cars BMW def wins

Humphrizzle
05-28-2008, 03:15 AM
legends are fugly.

E36 is beautiful

M3 is orgasmic

BB1_Luda
05-29-2008, 07:23 PM
M3

JR VQ 30 de
05-29-2008, 07:29 PM
m3

True Pyroman
05-30-2008, 10:57 PM
bmw. end of story.

2turbo4u
08-02-2008, 04:46 PM
It don't matter what generation legend/RL you speak of, the comparison M3 from that year (generation) looks 100 times better.

twinj
08-02-2008, 05:39 PM
That Legend is the Pimp/Chill mobile. I love that car, I always wanted one.

Humphrizzle
08-02-2008, 06:26 PM
that legend looks like my anus compared to any BMW

JITB
08-02-2008, 06:41 PM
This was one of godfathers first fail thread to start of a long trail of many...

GGPIS3
08-10-2008, 01:25 PM

Tool.

is that your LS in your sig?

alpine_aw11
08-10-2008, 01:33 PM
I can't believe this thread even came into existence.

GGPIS3
08-10-2008, 01:33 PM
i picked the legend. i love the m3 but im a fan of 4 doors. plus the legend was more luxurious. btw, these cars shouldn't be compared.. they aren't in the same class.. you have luxury vs. sport.. not quite apples to apples.

and here's a pic of my old 4 door M3... just so you know im not biased.

stock05evo8
08-10-2008, 03:52 PM
Just because everybody voting on the BMW... i going for the underdog.

OnURleft
10-26-2008, 02:04 PM
i picked the legend. i love the m3 but im a fan of 4 doors. plus the legend was more luxurious. btw, these cars shouldn't be compared.. they aren't in the same class.. you have luxury vs. sport.. not quite apples to apples.

and here's a pic of my old 4 door M3... just so you know im not biased.

Looking good there Dan. Shame you went to IS's from E36's.Such a downgrade...bahaha just playing. I just don't get what's luxurious about a Legend?...Absolutely nothing.

TheGodfather
10-26-2008, 10:08 PM
Looking good there Dan. Shame you went to IS's from E36's.Such a downgrade...bahaha just playing. I just don't get what's luxurious about a Legend?...Absolutely nothing.

In 1993 alot was.

Heated seats, telescopic steering wheel, full leather, smooth stock ride, overall sharp car.

For the time period.

Nice job bumping an ancient thread asswipe. :rolleyes:

OnURleft
10-26-2008, 11:47 PM
In 1993 alot was.

Heated seats, telescopic steering wheel, full leather, smooth stock ride, overall sharp car.

For the time period.

Nice job bumping an ancient thread asswipe. :rolleyes:

I didn't bump it.

VooDooXII
10-28-2008, 01:26 AM
I love the Legend coupe...but then again, I really like the e36 3-series.

Big toss-up.

OnURleft
10-28-2008, 02:40 PM
I love the Legend coupe...but then again, I really like the e36 3-series.

Big toss-up.

Srsly on the toss up? your nuts!! hahaha

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c67/95ltw/m3-1.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c67/95ltw/IansM3055.jpg

Even stock..
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c67/95ltw/M3.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c67/95ltw/angle.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c67/95ltw/cropped.jpg

Vs. this...WTF?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c67/95ltw/1987_Acura_Legend_Coupe.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c67/95ltw/800px-Acura_Legend_Coupe3.jpg

TheGodfather
10-29-2008, 12:16 AM
I didn't bump it.

Then what would you call posting in a 2 month old thread?

Also, one of your pictures was of a G1 coupe. You fail.

Here are some more G2 Legend coupes.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x258/NYKYLOVE/CARS/8794.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b287/LegendGuy/CIMG2128.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b287/LegendGuy/Leg007.jpg

And here is a G2 sedan in the same picture as an E36 M3.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b287/LegendGuy/DSC_0418.jpg

sogood
10-29-2008, 12:54 AM
lol at this thread.

TheGodfather
10-29-2008, 01:12 AM
lol at this thread.

Lol x2 bro.

Sidenote, the chick in your sig went to HS with me.

OnURleft
10-29-2008, 01:58 AM
Then what would you call posting in a 2 month old thread?

Also, one of your pictures was of a G1 coupe. You fail.

Here are some more G2 Legend coupes.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x258/NYKYLOVE/CARS/8794.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b287/LegendGuy/CIMG2128.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b287/LegendGuy/Leg007.jpg

And here is a G2 sedan in the same picture as an E36 M3.

-Sure I posted in it after it was bumped.
-He said Acura Legend Coupe?
-In the last pic i'm not feeling the M3 so much compared to the entirely clean your car
-Maybe your changing my opinion slightly, after all you have a Dinan ECU and they have put NSX motors in those things...
- Lol at this thread

sogood
10-29-2008, 02:06 AM
-Sure I posted in it after it was bumped.
-He said Acura Legend Coupe?
-In the last pic i'm not feeling the M3 so much compared to the entirely clean your car
-Maybe your changing my opinion slightly, after all you have a Dinan ECU and they have put NSX motors in those things...
- Lol at this thread

NSX motors in Legends....?

More Legend & M3 content:
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k135/drewLegend/IMG_7634.jpg

Catnip
10-29-2008, 10:27 AM
*bumps old ass thread*

They're both ugly.

Elbow
10-29-2008, 10:38 AM

In this pic, with the exact cars we are really comparing, the Legend wins, because that BMW just looks like shit honestly. It looks filthy and ragged out. And a bit ricey with the LW checkered flag.

Catnip
10-29-2008, 11:10 AM

In this pic, with the exact cars we are really comparing, they both fail.

:ninja:

sogood
10-29-2008, 01:32 PM
[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b287/LegendGuy/DSC_0418.jpg[IMG]

In this pic, with the exact cars we are really comparing, the Legend wins, because that BMW just looks like shit honestly. It looks filthy and ragged out. And a bit ricey with the LW checkered flag.

Matt does indeed have a nicely modded Legend and my M3 did look stupid then, no arguing that. How a car can look filthy or ragged out from a set of wheels and a vinyl decal is beyond me though, but I can't say I expect much better coming from you.

OnURleft
10-29-2008, 04:04 PM

Your just use to mine. bwhaha.

TheGodfather
10-29-2008, 04:36 PM
I appreciate the love in this thread from some, Drew you ricer you gtfo with yo BMW nonsense I ain't got time for all that noise.

My car just needs a SLAM.

BTW, after riding in Simons car and Drews, I'd take Simons anyday. (just gotta bring a gas mask, lol!)

RL...
10-29-2008, 04:57 PM
To answer this question you must choose which car looks better stock to stock. Because a modded m3 or a modded legend can have completely change the decision.

Stock to stock the m3 wins all day. But even a modded m3 looks way better than a modded legend. BMW>HONDA

sogood
10-29-2008, 05:08 PM
I appreciate the love in this thread from some, Drew you ricer you gtfo with yo BMW nonsense I ain't got time for all that noise.

My car just needs a SLAM.

BTW, after riding in Simons car and Drews, I'd take Simons anyday. (just gotta bring a gas mask, lol!)

Don't even front like that.

TheGodfather
10-29-2008, 05:18 PM
To answer this question you must choose which car looks better stock to stock. Because a modded m3 or a modded legend can have completely change the decision.

Stock to stock the m3 wins all day. But even a modded m3 looks way better than a modded legend. BMW>HONDA

And my grandmothers Oldsmobile looks better than your Maxipad.

So you tell me.

TheGodfather
10-29-2008, 05:24 PM
Don't even front like that.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b287/LegendGuy/DSC_0345.jpg

BIGWADE
10-29-2008, 11:54 PM
BMW by far

okra1981
10-30-2008, 07:36 AM
BMW, just because I wouldn't want to drive a car that burns oil, nobody wants a black rear bumper.

jcbe34
11-09-2008, 11:08 AM
m3 hands down.. But SoGood, 215/210whp in a stock (I'm guessing) m3 is not fast. High 13's are not fast. Appreciate your car for what it is, I do, but don't try to make it something it's not... and a drag car, it is not. M3's are decently quick, but I wouldn't call them "F*ucking Fast" by any means

swollix
11-09-2008, 05:02 PM
http://i499.photobucket.com/albums/rr351/DavidTB8889/m3hdr.jpg

/THREAD.

cr0m3kid
11-09-2008, 05:05 PM
m3 got this hands down...

black_e92
11-09-2008, 07:18 PM
what kinda of fuckin question is this? fucking M3 all the way

1SICKLEX
11-16-2008, 03:18 PM
This is a tough poll!

3.5altman
11-17-2008, 06:45 AM
im gonna say the cheerleader in your sig!

Elbow
11-17-2008, 07:13 AM
This thread is SO old.

slimm
11-19-2008, 07:44 AM
the Legend coupe is sexy as hell, but the BM has my vote. BMs have a spot in my heart right next to my girl. especially any M series.

blackyellrx7
12-11-2008, 08:10 AM
E36 BMW M3

Shift_2Drift
12-13-2008, 02:07 PM
E36

sogood
12-14-2008, 08:11 PM
Why is this thread still alive? It was a joke to start with, it's filled with stupid replies and I don't have my E36 anymore, anyways.

Someone please lock this already.

Okie_doke.
12-15-2008, 02:25 AM
M3 :bowdown:

Elbow
12-15-2008, 04:00 PM
^Are you fucking stupid?