PDA

View Full Version : 1992 Talon TSi from hell

blackshine007
05-04-2008, 04:38 PM
ARGH!!!!!!!I hate this car!!!!!!! Nothing would pleasure me more than to soak this DSM with kerosene and light it afire and enjoy this fireball full of fail. Now for the details on this bucket of bolts. It ran fine up until he went to hit the brakes oneday and the radio dimmed but it kept running. After he got it home, it hasn't run since. That was 4 years ago. So I was called upon to bring this bucket of bolts back to life. Okay, I'll tell you what's been replaced. The MPI relay, a used Computer from pullapart, and the crank angle sensor. There's no spark and there's no fuel. I've replaced the fuses at the MPI circuit and the fusible link. There's power going to the transistor but like I said no action as far as spark goes. I jumped the fuel pump with no success at the test connector. Maybe there's something I'm doing wrong or I missed something. I would love to swap the transistor with a known working transistor. Hell, I'd love to swap the computer with a known working computer if I could. If anyone that knows these could give me some insight on these cars I would be very appreciative and would definately give reps. BTW, this is the TSi FWD automatic. Thanks.