PDA

View Full Version : since there has been a trend in negative "vibes"...

AznTraitor
03-18-2005, 08:18 AM
I'm gonna start a "positive" thread......

I am coming home for the weekend, and I get to hang with some old friends/new friends and tear the hell out of some new cars....

I actually dont feel too sick after last night (St Patty's Day)

No class today, and only work till 1...

My new toy is that much closer to being mine....

other than that, things that make me happy right now....my ipod, my laptop, my CBR, and my peeps in Columbus.

The Ren
03-18-2005, 08:21 AM
I have this weekend off as well.. laziness all around!

Kermit
03-18-2005, 08:24 AM
I'm having a good day today as well. My coffee tastes really good, I was finally able to sleep through the night last night, and the sun is out.

Have a great day everyone, it could be worse!!!

B16a2 Civic
03-18-2005, 08:25 AM
azn traitor, what kind of car do you drive....i kno you said you be in columbus at times

AznTraitor
03-18-2005, 08:25 AM
I'm having a good day today as well. My coffee tastes really good, I was finally able to sleep through the night last night, and the sun is out.

Have a great day everyone, it could be worse!!!

hey a-hole.....nothing but warm and fuzzy thoughts!

Kermit
03-18-2005, 08:27 AM
Ahhh man, that hurts, right in the heart. No peanut butter or jam for you tough guy.

AznTraitor
03-18-2005, 08:28 AM
azn traitor, what kind of car do you drive....i kno you said you be in columbus at times

mostly on my bike....I also have a 94 4Runner (safari roof rack) burgandy, and a 98 Toyota Corolla....rollin on hubcaps

the bike is a all silver 00' CBR F4....even with all the riders in town, I'm pretty sure that I'm the only one that is all silver, most the mil guys have stock bikes, so they still have the graphics on theirs.

I'm always around CSU, and the north end of Veteran's.

AznTraitor
03-18-2005, 08:28 AM
Ahhh man, that hurts, right in the heart. No peanut butter or jam for you tough guy.

yeah, you can hold that jam part out......

Kermit
03-18-2005, 08:30 AM
yeah, you can hold that jam part out......

Alright, you lost me on that one. But....have a good day anyway

B16a2 Civic
03-18-2005, 08:32 AM
oh word, yeah i kno most of teh riders cause they always be on buena ( sp?) vista rd ...goo goo car wash, i probably have seen ya bike around tho

AznTraitor
03-18-2005, 08:43 AM
oh word, yeah i kno most of teh riders cause they always be on buena ( sp?) vista rd ...goo goo car wash, i probably have seen ya bike around tho

haha, every GOO GOO car wash is a hangout aparently....

I usually meet up with riders at BP at the end of Veterans that takes you up to Pine Mtn.

there's a good bit of import folks that meet up at the Circuit City on Veterans....there's a really sick VW Golf (guessing a employee) that is always there.

B16a2 Civic
03-18-2005, 08:47 AM
yeaaah, your thinkin of the gunmetal one, yeaah that thing can go, he's part of import myths, i know just about everyone in that club, my boy D ( sick ass silver evo), randy ( blue sti) and a few others...you probably know the same people as me if you know them, but the lil import chill spot is american buffalo ( by leisure lifestyles) on veterans...i dun hang out with dem cause reallly.....they all a bunch of lames Lol....some are coo tho...some just talk out they ass too much

Jimmy B
03-18-2005, 08:51 AM
peter, you stoppin by my crib on sat night???

chuck
03-18-2005, 08:54 AM

I am coming home for the weekend, and I get to hang with some old friends/new friends and tear the hell out of some new cars....

yeah, i'm hoping we'll have some fun, hopefully we won't get kicked out...at least not too soon.

i'm also having a killer day, i went to school this morning and turned in my final project and now i get my nice 2.5 week spring break, yesterday i sold some old miata parts and got some nice spending money and went and bought some new toys from guitar center, now i just need a bon fire and someone to sing kumbyah with ha:

BTLFED
03-18-2005, 09:04 AM

I'm looking forward to that too, and hanging out with ya'll. I haven't seen you in forever, Peter.

AznTraitor
03-18-2005, 09:14 AM
peter, you stoppin by my crib on sat night???

hell yeah....Jimma Jam has all the ladies! pm your new phone number! and I'll get directions!

AznTraitor
03-18-2005, 09:15 AM
I'm looking forward to that too, and hanging out with ya'll. I haven't seen you in forever, Peter.

sounds like you miss me....sniff sniff...

BTLFED
03-18-2005, 09:23 AM
sounds like you miss me....sniff sniff...

Of course hehehe :p

quickdodgeŽ
03-18-2005, 12:57 PM
I'm great, myself. I got a new route at work. Now, instead of getting off work between 6-10pm, I get off work everyday no later than 3pm. Today, I was at home at 1:30pm. I made good money today AND I got myself an IA E-mail address. Warm and fuzzy. Later, QD.

AznTraitor
03-18-2005, 12:57 PM
Warm and fuzzy. Later, QD.

word.....just got home too, and I'm still all warm and fuzzy inside, cant wait till tomorrow!

quickdodgeŽ
03-18-2005, 01:06 PM
Hell yeah! Later, QD.

eViLMunkey
03-18-2005, 01:07 PM
I've gotta move a ton of crap for my mom tomarrow but I don't care I'm getting Halo 1&2 and will be plugged in for most of the weekend and get to go to Masters for my friends 26th bday sat. night... wooohaaa Titaes.... so it's all good in the hood

FrnkPwrs
03-18-2005, 04:08 PM
Do any of you Columbus peeps ever go to the student housing near the big burger king? I used to mess with this girl over there. All that I can say about Columbus girls is that there are a lot of freaks. LOTS OF FREAKS!

AznTraitor
03-18-2005, 04:34 PM
Do any of you Columbus peeps ever go to the student housing near the big burger king? I used to mess with this girl over there. All that I can say about Columbus girls is that there are a lot of freaks. LOTS OF FREAKS!

no shit! half of them are etheir way to young or already pregnant or already got kids...

FrnkPwrs
03-18-2005, 04:39 PM
I used to mess with this chick named Mariah that I think still goes there. I didnt know there were yougn chicks, or a lot of pregnant chicks, but I know I missed tons of booty because I was iwth her. But I seen Booty EVERYWHERE! And that mall is kinda dumb. YOu gotta walk throuh Richs or something to get from one side to the other. WTF is that?

JITB
03-18-2005, 04:51 PM
lol my ex goes to columbus...small world.

AznTraitor
03-18-2005, 05:04 PM
I used to mess with this chick named Mariah that I think still goes there. I didnt know there were yougn chicks, or a lot of pregnant chicks, but I know I missed tons of booty because I was iwth her. But I seen Booty EVERYWHERE! And that mall is kinda dumb. YOu gotta walk throuh Richs or something to get from one side to the other. WTF is that?

the mall isnt too bad.....and yes...there is booty everywhere...but I've learned that many of them are minors!

quickdodgeŽ
03-18-2005, 06:02 PM
lol my ex goes to columbus...small world.

You have an ex? Later, QD.

JITB
03-18-2005, 06:12 PM
yea...first name melody...last name rhymes with you? :)

quickdodgeŽ
03-18-2005, 06:23 PM
WOW! That's almost the same as my wife, MELODY's, name. And besides, my wife is female, not male. So, no, it couldn't be your ex. Later, QD.

JITB
03-18-2005, 06:36 PM
ehhh....i thought it was melody. But than i thought it wasnt...oh well. You caught it so thats all that matters. bad comeback...Qd

quickdodgeŽ
03-18-2005, 07:38 PM
Good comeback. Lolol. Later, QD.

b18hb
03-18-2005, 08:16 PM
i'm going to have to 2nd the bad comeback motion... sry qd :p

quickdodgeŽ
03-18-2005, 08:19 PM
Well. I'm going to have to 2nd the good comeback motion, then, asshole. Lolol. Later, QD.

b18hb
03-18-2005, 08:24 PM
well... fine then sludge monkey... you can have your "good comeback"

quickdodgeŽ
03-18-2005, 08:26 PM
Yessir. Later, QD.

b18hb
03-18-2005, 08:28 PM
wait a min... you can't second your own motion... hrmmmm i feel cheated.

*edit* do you ever drag something on and all of a sudden, the thought "i'm really making an ass out of myself" hits you like a wave? i just did. :(

Leisa
03-18-2005, 09:24 PM
Well.. I woke up still breathing so I knew it was going to be a good day! :yay: