PDA

View Full Version : Teacher Fired for Appearing in Bikini

cactusEG
05-03-2008, 12:53 PM
Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com (http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2008/05/01/pne.teacher.fired.cnn) :look:

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p250/kathicoombes/Smokin%20Em%20Charters/tiff-1.jpg

Smokin Em Charters (http://www.florida-fishingcharters.com/) :look:

EM1toEVO
05-03-2008, 01:04 PM
:idb: Dayum!

On_Her_Face
05-03-2008, 01:59 PM
i girl i know went to that high school LOL

HeLLo iM iZzY
05-03-2008, 02:55 PM
i girl i know went to that high school LOLYou're having problems with speech just like the reporter :D

khaxnguyen
05-03-2008, 03:18 PM
she's not so pretty on the vid. u triicked me! hrmph! ....but she presented herself pretty well there.

MistaCee
05-03-2008, 06:38 PM
I would stay after class everyday for her.

revsk8erdude
05-03-2008, 08:26 PM
SHET! i wish my teachers were that hot

Vi's-Type-S
05-04-2008, 12:51 AM
Damn she fine ass hell. i would love to be her best student. hit that every time i want a A plus ****.

patrick4588
05-04-2008, 01:42 AM
she looks pretty hot in the photo. so so in the video.

SixSquared
05-04-2008, 07:36 AM
Wow... She's kinda cute lol.

But seriously... it's kinda something that is being forced to be addressed... the average age of a starting teacher is 23-25.... look on myspace for people 23-25... your fair share of half-naked hot chicks. Hell, my friend Sarah is in her last year of college, working on a teaching degree, and she has half-naked drunk pics all over her myspace. She teaches elementary school kids, but middle and high school kids can EASILY look and see if their teachers are on myspace, and I'd be willing to bet that a large percentage of them are, with all their weekend debauchery on there.

As for the teacher in the vid, I can understand the dilemma, but I don't think it's fair of them to fire her based on the bikini weekend job. The absences maybe, but like she said they have to go through a review board, and usually teachers are given until the end of the year and then their contracts are either not renewed or are terminated. It's really hard re-assigning a class full of kids to other teachers, and it's hard on the kids, too. I remember my 8th grade year they had our algebra class bouncing back and forth between 2 different teachers because one teacher was having complications carrying twins. The class grades were horrible and we ended up not really learning a whole lot. The school padded our grades to make up for it. But firing her based solely on the weekend job she has isn't fair... Like she said, wearing a bikini is not the end of the world. It would be one thing if she was stripping, or if the website for the charters explicitly offered services other than bikini-clad boat maids... (IE nothing-clad boat maids). But she probably makes a good bit of cash at her weekend job, and like she said.. she's gotta look out for her kids.

Speaking of her having kids...

http://www.tshirtbordello.com/images/single-moms-shirt-lg.gif

:goodjob:

SouthSide Tay
05-04-2008, 09:15 PM
Wow... She's kinda cute lol.

But seriously... it's kinda something that is being forced to be addressed... the average age of a starting teacher is 23-25.... look on myspace for people 23-25... your fair share of half-naked hot chicks. Hell, my friend Sarah is in her last year of college, working on a teaching degree, and she has half-naked drunk pics all over her myspace. She teaches elementary school kids, but middle and high school kids can EASILY look and see if their teachers are on myspace, and I'd be willing to bet that a large percentage of them are, with all their weekend debauchery on there.

As for the teacher in the vid, I can understand the dilemma, but I don't think it's fair of them to fire her based on the bikini weekend job. The absences maybe, but like she said they have to go through a review board, and usually teachers are given until the end of the year and then their contracts are either not renewed or are terminated. It's really hard re-assigning a class full of kids to other teachers, and it's hard on the kids, too. I remember my 8th grade year they had our algebra class bouncing back and forth between 2 different teachers because one teacher was having complications carrying twins. The class grades were horrible and we ended up not really learning a whole lot. The school padded our grades to make up for it. But firing her based solely on the weekend job she has isn't fair... Like she said, wearing a bikini is not the end of the world. It would be one thing if she was stripping, or if the website for the charters explicitly offered services other than bikini-clad boat maids... (IE nothing-clad boat maids). But she probably makes a good bit of cash at her weekend job, and like she said.. she's gotta look out for her kids.

Speaking of her having kids...

http://www.tshirtbordello.com/images/single-moms-shirt-lg.gif

:goodjob:
+1

EJ25RUN
05-04-2008, 09:18 PM
:idb: Dayum!

watch the vid, she aint all that without the glasses.

ueyedgr8tness
05-06-2008, 06:03 PM
Well i would still hit that a$$ no matter what.I would just hope to see her in my sex ed class 2

MistaCee
05-06-2008, 06:46 PM
watch the vid, she aint all that without the glasses.

Yea just watched the vid. She ugly without the glasses.

cactusEG
05-07-2008, 06:13 PM
Well i would still hit that a$$ no matter what.I would just hope to see her in my sex ed class 2

LOL you could help her teach it :lmfao: