PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have any extra essays in their documents?

Ronsam2006
05-02-2008, 05:50 PM
Does anyone have an extra 500 WORD persuasive essay? Something that goes like..

"Animal testing should be legalized because....point 1. It has given us immesurable information in the human health field. 2. Animal testing is irreplaceable. 3. (another point).

It doesn't have to be the same topic at all, just the same format. Thanks guys.
Reps will be given:goodjob:

TheProfiteer
05-03-2008, 02:18 AM
buy one online

x Resilience
05-03-2008, 07:16 AM
Or just write one, I don't think it would be that hard :D

nreggie454
05-03-2008, 07:22 AM
Or just write one, I don't think it would be that hard :D

Seriously. It is only 500 words.

OTG Signs
05-03-2008, 07:23 AM
500 words isn't ****. The time you spent searching could have been spent writing and you'd already be done.

redpanda
05-03-2008, 08:25 AM
Don't use some else's work. I learned that long time ago when I kind of used my friend's paper for a platform/outline of mine. He was in a different class and I changed/edited sentences and words but the teacher found out and I nearly failed the class. stupid me..

RandomGuy
05-03-2008, 09:05 AM
i have one... its a persuasive essay persuading students to do their own work and not be fags 2. stfu 3. (another point)

Echonova
05-03-2008, 09:12 AM
i have one... its a persuasive essay persuading students to do their own work and not be fags 2. stfu 3. (another point)Lulz

quick brainstorm, any ideas?

can't find anything on the web about this "Paramedic Ethics" method

1) Who are the stakeholders in this situation?
Doctor, Patient

2) What does each stakeholder have to gain or lose?
Doctor has research data to gain, Patient goes through an inconvenience.

3) What duties and responsibilities are important to the stakeholders?
Doctor- Keep patient information anonymous.
Patient- ?

SixSquared
05-03-2008, 09:21 AM
lol I'll sell you one*

*no guarantees on quality of writing or relevance of topic... but I did well in English classes.

lespaulman16
05-03-2008, 10:40 AM
If you pay me, i'll write it for you. I have never scored below a B in english, lol

Seriously though, this shouldn't take a competent high school jr over 3 hours to write. Just do it.

Kevykev
05-03-2008, 10:47 AM
Today's youth! :no:

Nissan Sean
05-03-2008, 11:00 AM
why do work when you can get somone else to doit? lol 500 words? come on man ive done bigger papers in all spanish. lol get it done.

aaronfelipe
05-03-2008, 11:14 AM
why do work when you can get somone else to doit? lol 500 words? come on man ive done bigger papers in all spanish. lol get it done.

Why?
Because all you are offering is some lousy rep points which most of the people don't even care about.

Sledlude
05-03-2008, 12:59 PM
500 words would take like half an hour. thats not even a page!

SixSquared
05-03-2008, 01:54 PM
Why?
Because all you are offering is some lousy rep points which most of the people don't even care about.

I think he was being sarcastic with the Why do work when you can get someone else to do it comment, since it was furthered by him telling him to QUIT WHINING AND WRITE A DAMN PAPER. (I put that in all caps so the OP would understand what we're all dancing around saying)

SixSquared
05-03-2008, 02:18 PM
Can you imagine a world in which people are too lazy to do their own work? Instead of working hard to get an education, they would rather ask complete strangers to write essays for them. This is not getting an education, and it is against what most schools (and upstanding academics) stand for: Honor and integrity. Asking other people to do one's work may be easier, but in the long run it is detrimental to your education and character.

Today's young adult faces a busy schedule. Most find themselves juggling school, a job, and some sort of social life. With colleges getting harder and harder, one finds that there is a constant “shifting” of time – One week, a shift is given up at work to write a paper. The next week, a few hours of reading is given up to work overtime to pay rent. It is understandable how the temptation to pay for an essay or persuade someone else to write it for you arises. The young adult must resist this temptation. As one moves from college to career, his or her schedule will only continue to grow. Board meetings, reports, and family obligations will soon take the place of delivering pizza after class and going out with friends. These are real responsibilities, and one cannot expect a coworker to write a status report because an important soccer game starts right after work. By taking responsibility for work while in college, one learns crucial time management skills that will be forever beneficial.

Then, there is the issue of character. College students can grow close relationships with their professors as they move through the tumultuous college years. These relationships can, and often do, carry beyond college. Often, college students will look to their professors for letters of recommendation as they seek a career. College professors are generally more than happy to do this, however, when a student is found to be buying essays or shirking work, that student is flagged as a “cheater” - Someone who agreed to the school's honor code, and then staunchly defied it. Such people do no receive recommendation or positive references from anyone. A mark such as this on one's character has the ability to dull a bright prospective future.

The college student who purchases essays or uses a friend's help has no place in a center of higher learning. This person brings down the integrity of the school, their classmates, and themselves. Though it is hard to control, I believe that harsh punishment should be in place for this behavior. College is something that people work hard to get into and do well in. By slacking their work and using other people to get by, these “cheaters” mock the entire college system. And by not offering more disciplinary action, schools are allowing themselves to be made fools of.

In conclusion, while asking a friend to write an essay may seem harmless at the time, the long-term consequences of it mar one's image and weaken the college experience. There are many internet sites offering a 500 word essay for a price, and I think they should be banned from college internet servers. The people who take advantage of such services should, in my opinion, be asked to leave campus immediately. It is an honor and a privilege to attend college and further yourself. By cheating and lying, like the student turning in this paper, people are taking the honor out of the college experience, and smearing the reputation of a prestigious opportunity.

580 words... Knock yourself out.

SixSquared
05-03-2008, 02:18 PM
and PS.. as you can see from the post times.. that took me all of 22 minutes to write.

osnap
05-03-2008, 02:38 PM
and PS.. as you can see from the post times.. that took me all of 22 minutes to write.obviously, emily, english was more your forte' than math.

2:54 - 3:18

24 minutes.

@ OP: This is just pathetic. Write the damn paper. :rolleyes:

SixSquared
05-03-2008, 02:40 PM
^^SHUT UP! I go to art school, not math school!

Ronsam2006
05-03-2008, 03:59 PM
i have one... its a persuasive essay persuading students to do their own work and not be fags 2. stfu 3. (another point)

:lmfao:You stay mad :lmfao:

Ronsam2006
05-03-2008, 04:00 PM
I was too bored yesterday studying for two finals...anyways got it done. lolz at all the replies :lmfao: