PDA

View Full Version : volk wheels and tires!

Ol' Gregg
05-02-2008, 05:18 PM
SOLD!!!

im selling my new wheels cause im a wheel hoe. i got a new set and these
must go. volk gt-c silver 17x7. New tires (off brand really dont even know what kind. 95% tred) new center cap (silver with red pinstrip) and lugs (black). all wheels are in great shape. on wheel has a few small scratchs on it but all and all still looks great. NO CURB RASH!!! asking 1200 obo. must go asap oh yea and they are 4 lug

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r165/woodstockstr/19.jpg
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r165/woodstockstr/20.jpg
the center caps (time attack only!) very very very hard to find
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r165/woodstockstr/centercaps.jpg
i should have new better pics up later with the new center caps

please keep all negitive feedback to yourself. thanks

6787789665 gregg

hondaxpurt
05-02-2008, 07:31 PM
free bump for my buddy

dz N.U.T.Z.
05-03-2008, 01:06 PM
damn tring to make a killing......seeing i told you about them being on craiglist for 700ish for wheels and tires.....

yeah and two of them have slight bends.....thats why i didnt buy them.....

but gl...your gonna need it....

kaotickaozpunk
05-04-2008, 11:33 AM
damn tring to make a killing......seeing i told you about them being on craiglist for 700ish for wheels and tires.....

oh there bent...man i was really thinking about these..but good luck..still looks clean..:goodjob:

boostedb16
05-04-2008, 05:51 PM
i dont think he ment these were bent. i think he was talking about another set on craig's list.

Ol' Gregg
05-04-2008, 10:36 PM

Wheels have NO bends on them... and keep all negitive coments to yourself please. be mature

Random Hero
05-04-2008, 10:40 PM

Easy with the accusations buddy. If there is a problem you are having with this thread, then shoot the man a PM to make sure your story matches his. Funny thing, these wheels were in his possession before you even showed up with your buddy to get the Konigs. Why do you think we all were smiling SO much? :)

Anyway, there were minor flaws with these wheels when they were purchased (considering I was the one that drove with my buddy to get them and check them out), but he has since fixed every minor problem with these wheels and the selling price is certainly damn good. NO BENDS!!

Don't worry about the bitter Nutz in this thread. He's obviously angry that he didn't pick these up when he had the chance.

Buy with confidence people. ;)

Random Hero
05-06-2008, 09:38 AM
Bump for my homeboy!

Terror
05-06-2008, 10:07 AM
Bump fo yo wheels

gsxrbb
05-06-2008, 12:00 PM
If you are willing to ship please PM me a price to 28409

...or you can give me your zipcode and I can try my contact at FedEx freight to see what I can do

Random Hero
05-06-2008, 12:39 PM
If you are willing to ship please PM me a price to 28409

...or you can give me your zipcode and I can try my contact at FedEx freight to see what I can do

Hey buddy...I'm going to be handling this for Gregg, so check your PM. He's willing to ship for sure.

boostedy8
05-06-2008, 10:02 PM
Bump for a good friend. Seen these wheels in person and they are in excellent shape:goodjob: Good deal on the sale too. :boobies:

JDM-95-Hatch
05-07-2008, 12:30 PM
bump..... wheels are straight no bends and look new, good luck with the sell homie

Ol' Gregg
05-07-2008, 02:50 PM
thanks guys