tenn69
05-02-2008, 01:56 PM
sorry to hear that hope eveything works out

thinkfast®
05-02-2008, 02:05 PM
LOL

Jason..
05-02-2008, 02:08 PM
I heard about it man my pal was right beside him when he did it.

Jason..
05-02-2008, 02:09 PM
how in the **** is this funny?The guy broke his shin bone and whiped out another rider?

LOL

thinkfast®
05-02-2008, 02:13 PM
BECAUSE THAT PIECE OF S.HIT WAS GOING DOUBLE THE SPEED LIMIT, AND HE'S WONDERING IF THERE WAS FOUL PLAY??

GLAD HE WIPED OUT, ONE LESS RUFF RYDER WHO THINKS 85 IS THEIR OWN TRACK :yes:

_Christian_
05-02-2008, 02:16 PM
^LOL @ QD wannabe.

Sorry to hear about your uncle.

thinkfast®
05-02-2008, 02:19 PM
^LOL @ YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU TALKING TO

_Christian_
05-02-2008, 02:21 PM
^LOL @ feelings hurt

thinkfast®
05-02-2008, 02:34 PM
^LOL @ SOME ONLINE PEON THINKIN HE HURT FEELINGS.. WHO ARE YOU AGAIN?

:lmfao:

_Christian_
05-02-2008, 02:40 PM
^LOL @ YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU TALKING TO

internet gangster:rolleyes:

stillaneon
05-02-2008, 04:09 PM
IT was 75 S right after 285. It was bad. I pulled over about 25 minutes later...

stillaneon
05-02-2008, 04:13 PM
And yeah he was dumb for going 120 but this could have been a lot more tragic and you should probably keep in mind that if it had been your uncle or even a friend, you would be just as upset. So maybe there is a more tactful way to express your disgust with the fact that you cant go 120?? Dont really know what the issue is but that way definitely an uncalled for way to say what you were trying to say.

OneDurtyZ
05-02-2008, 04:47 PM
concrete > retards

integraguy06
05-02-2008, 04:58 PM
sorry to hear about it, hope everything works out

"ridge"racer
05-02-2008, 05:43 PM
^LOL @ SOME ONLINE PEON THINKIN HE HURT FEELINGS.. WHO ARE YOU AGAIN?

:lmfao: Yo chill out bro, sh!t happens, you dont gotta be all e-gangsta on him, sheesh.

http://www.photodump.org/stored15/ethug.jpg

Tech5
05-02-2008, 05:51 PM
Here we go people talking and dont know what the hell they are talking about...I was riding with Chris an I was there right beside him this whole time...an am going to be at grady tomorrow...He was on a honda 954RR...His speed was around 80 mph...He popped a wheelie stand up an the bike went out of control he tried to correct it an never happen,His leg is fine threw long surgery today , No foul play you goddamn idiot,why should we care if you know the right story or not what are you a goddam judge,
Ok this is tecnically a Meet Thread

Last night my uncle Chris Deese was riding his black Gixxer on I believe 285 from what I have heard.Well he was running about 120,maybe more,and somehow he spilled the bike.He is in Grady Memorial Hospital in surgery having his right leg amputated.
Me and members of my family suspect foul play,because the storys we have heard from the guys he was riding with did NOT make any sence what so ever.

If anyone whitnessed this crash,please either hit me up on here or give me a call at
678 558 9314
If I dont answer leave a voicemail.
Any information regarding this would be extremly appreciated.
Thanx guys
PLAESE REPOST SO MAYBE I CAN GET SOME INFO ON THIS

Tech5
05-02-2008, 05:53 PM
He didnt whip out anyone else just him....I hate people talking ****t acting like they know anyone....I was right behind him watching the whole thing, trying to move out of the way as his body was tossing into the air ,I was trying not to run over him, which I didnt do an I got off my bike an was there to help him ,an calm him down an relaxed until the EMT got there
how in the **** is this funny?The guy broke his shin bone and whiped out another rider?

Tech5
05-02-2008, 05:54 PM
He wasnt going x2 speed limited I was there an right behind him an I was doing around 80mph
BECAUSE THAT PIECE OF S.HIT WAS GOING DOUBLE THE SPEED LIMIT, AND HE'S WONDERING IF THERE WAS FOUL PLAY??

Tech5
05-02-2008, 06:00 PM
IF anyone Understands if this was your friend an you was right behind him an seeing him in a wheelie (stand up) an then his bike got crazy an he fell off right in front of you , then his body was tossed into the air an then you had to dodge to get away from hitting him, then was beside him seeing his foot very badly damaged ,Bone sticking threw his skin an in so much pain , then here people on the NET lying like they know something or know him Just pisses me off....I don't wish this on anyone I dont care if you was doing twice the speed limit or wheelies or what ever , I dont wish this on anyone....Few guys off IA was riding with us once we got off the exit from the Varsity, then we never saw them anymore.I cant stop seeing the accident over an over in my head , It was scarry an makes you think....an question what If an Why things happen....

BTW if you was his uncle then you should know all the facts , you should be at the hosptial etc.....beside him hoping he gets better vs' being on here trying to ask questions

southside
05-02-2008, 06:08 PM
He wasnt going x2 speed limited I was there an right behind himI know i wasnt there and all and not trying to diss you but if your riding 80 and U bring the bike up you wont still be going 80 when it comes up.So :gay: Sorry tohear that tho hope he alright,later

Tech5
05-02-2008, 06:17 PM
umm No when you get it in the balance point you actually slow down,,,,then you can go faster as you please but he wasnt trying to go any faster.. another noo0b thinking he knows something wrong again I was behind him doing rough80 anywhere from 70-80 an I was behind him about car lengths about 4 an i was gaining on him slowly so he was doing somewhere in that ball park...
I know i wasnt there and all and not trying to diss you but if your riding 80 and U bring the bike up you wont still be going 80 when it comes up.So :gay: Sorry tohear that tho hope he alright,later

_Christian_
05-02-2008, 06:33 PM
Why are ppl arguing this with the man who was there?

And why do douchebags jump to say sh!t like "I'm glad" or "They deserved it", because one person says something incorrect?

IA is full of fukcing retards

Tech5
05-02-2008, 06:40 PM
yes they are Lots of fuking 13 year olds
Why are ppl arguing this with the man who was there?

And why do douchebags jump to say sh!t like "I'm glad" or "They deserved it", because one person says something incorrect?

IA is full of fukcing retards

addandrew
05-02-2008, 06:53 PM
Couldn't this have been avoided if he just sat on his bike and drove like a normal person? Just a thought.

Tech5
05-02-2008, 06:57 PM
couldnt you not got a ticket for speeding if you was driving normal? Cmon isnt that stupid to say of course it could, You speed an dont think about getting a ticket for 800$$ until you get pulled over, that could have been avoided, but yet everyone still does it oh just a thought
Couldn't this have been avoided if he just sat on his bike and drove like a normal person? Just a thought.

iEvo
05-02-2008, 07:39 PM
sorry to hear, did they have to take a leg off? i hope they didn't have to.

Tech5
05-02-2008, 07:40 PM
No it went well..... time will tell if anything further changes in his leg...they didnt put a cast on it, due if it gets infected they can see it an get it out, but so far so good , Prayers would help though...I think prayers have worked because he is alive,an soon to walk
sorry to hear, did they have to take a leg off? i hope they didn't have to.

ATLTSX
05-02-2008, 08:36 PM
glad to hear he is ok.

OneSlow5pt0
05-02-2008, 08:36 PM
yea,we passed it on the way home,he was still in albulance and as soon as i saw all the bikers,i figured it was stunting gone bad

southside
05-02-2008, 08:50 PM
umm No when you get it in the balance point you actually slow down,,,,then you can go faster as you please but he wasnt trying to go any faster.. another noo0b thinking he knows something wrong again I was behind him doing rough80 anywhere from 70-80 an I was behind him about car lengths about 4 an i was gaining on him slowly so he was doing somewhere in that ball park...yea I guess Might be a noob but I ride to and I kno if im doing 80 when i get on it it willcome up and I wont still be doing 80 until i get to the balance point then it begins to slow back down.Hope hes ok tho man

Tech5
05-02-2008, 09:10 PM
thanks GUYS

93b16hatch
05-03-2008, 12:05 AM
Thank you so much for your prayers
He is,so far,doing ok,other than the fact that all you can hear thru the hospital is F U C KKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

And for all of you saying he deserves this

F U C K YOU!!!

SixSquared
05-03-2008, 04:30 AM
Sucks that it happened and I hope he's ok, but it's hard for me to feel bad for him. Stunting does not belong on the highway, plain and simple. It's like when people get in street racing wrecks... They're not gonna get any pity from me.

2Fast4Radar
05-03-2008, 06:34 AM
Sucks that it happened and I hope he's ok, but it's hard for me to feel bad for him. Stunting does not belong on the highway, plain and simple. It's like when people get in street racing wrecks... They're not gonna get any pity from me.Agreed. I hope he'll be okay, but eventually something like that is bound to happen.

93b16hatch
05-03-2008, 10:19 AM
IF anyone Understands if this was your friend an you was right behind him an seeing him in a wheelie (stand up) an then his bike got crazy an he fell off right in front of you , then his body was tossed into the air an then you had to dodge to get away from hitting him, then was beside him seeing his foot very badly damaged ,Bone sticking threw his skin an in so much pain , then here people on the NET lying like they know something or know him Just pisses me off....I don't wish this on anyone I dont care if you was doing twice the speed limit or wheelies or what ever , I dont wish this on anyone....Few guys off IA was riding with us once we got off the exit from the Varsity, then we never saw them anymore.I cant stop seeing the accident over an over in my head , It was scarry an makes you think....an question what If an Why things happen....

BTW if you was his uncle then you should know all the facts , you should be at the hosptial etc.....beside him hoping he gets better vs' being on here trying to ask questions

Listen up you ****ing peice of ****
He is my ****ing Uncle you **** ass
If I had a ****ing ride to Grady I would go
Shut the **** up thinkin you know who I am *******

jdmblock
05-03-2008, 10:23 AM
so what happend to the guy

Echonova
05-03-2008, 10:46 AM

Shut the **** up thinkin you know who I am *******I heard MARTA will give you a ride. If you really wanted to go that bad.

EM1toEVO
05-03-2008, 11:39 AM
^Lmfao! There are also taxi services available.

SixSquared
05-03-2008, 01:52 PM
^^ Shoot I bet you could even post up in WL and someone on IA would have given you a ride.

I say "would have" in past tense, because being a jerk gets you nowhere.. Walking to the marta station is your best bet now, champ.

B18C5-EH2
05-03-2008, 03:10 PM
I have only recently sold my street bike(s) and I'm not just some random guy talking **** from behind a computer. I've ridden for years now and have been fortunate to have never even dropped a bike at no/low speed. That's not to say I've never opened up on a twisty back road, or worn the Michelin Man off the edges of my Pilot Powers, but there's a time and place for messing around.

I know JoshuaASE very well, so I hope what I'm typing isn't offensive to him of the the injured/family of the injured rider.

I don't know why anyone could feel sorry for a guy stunting at 80mph. I don't know why I could feel sorry for a guy stunting at 55mph on the interstate. I'm actually more pissed that people do this kind of stuff, especially with how thick trafic was on the way home (I live on the southside and the traffic was dense all the way from The V to below 285) and I'm thankful he and his bike didn't fly into the path of an onrushing car or other bike.

I've been on a few rides with sketchy stunt guys (unbeknownst to me beforehand) and it was my first and last time ever riding with them. I think tryign to be a safe rider is also knowing how to choose your riding buddies.

You can be a "biker boy ruff ryder" type guy and ride dangerously and put yourself and others at risk if you want, but unfortunately you're putting anyone else at risk too that happens to be near you when you decide to stunt/race/100+mph weave through traffic, etc.

You can also be the safest rider around and still ride with morons and get killed because of their carelessness.

You can't liken stunting on the interstate to speeding in a car. It'd be more like a guy doing e-brake slides at 40mph in the middle of a busy divided highway, or someone drifting through midtown traffic - it's just completely irresponsible, and IMO far worse than speeding.

I have NEVER had the desire to stunt my bike, and maybe that's a bias that cloud my reply to this whole topic, but if I was going to try my hand at it it'd be in a secluded area like a closed industrial park, and I'd make sure it was within limping distance to the nearest hospital.

You can be an expert as something, but when there are variables like traffic, and anything mechanical involved (throttle sticks, tire blows out, etc.) experience won't mean anything. Limiting the collatoral damage (ie not stuntng on I-75) should be any would-be stunter's priority IMO.

;)

I'm glad he's okay, but I hope that anyone riding with him would see this as a wakeup call. If you have kids then it's exponentially not-smart to be riding with at-risk riders or stunting/hauling ass 100+mph on the interstate system.

OneDurtyZ
05-03-2008, 03:21 PM
i hear ya tom, you know cory(spoon91) pretty well, i had a long talk with him when he got his bike, you know hes a smart guy, but you also know he'd try doing the same kinda dumb stuff. So far so good. I just cant imagine being there and having to tell his wife what happened, if something happened

I already have a big ass rod in left leg from a bike accident, and i was doing was driving 30mph and some ******* pulled out in front of me without looking. Now everytime i go to the airport the damn screws set off the metal dectector..it sucks

"ridge"racer
05-03-2008, 03:27 PM
;)

I'm glad he's okay, but I hope that anyone riding with him would see this as a wakeup call. If you have kids then it's exponentially not-smart to be riding with at-risk riders or stunting/hauling ass 100+mph on the interstate system.

good stuff

SixSquared
05-03-2008, 03:36 PM
I have only recently sold my street bike(s) and I'm not just some random guy talking **** from behind a computer. I've ridden for years now and have been fortunate to have never even dropped a bike at no/low speed. That's not to say I've never opened up on a twisty back road, or worn the Michelin Man off the edges of my Pilot Powers, but there's a time and place for messing around.

I know JoshuaASE very well, so I hope what I'm typing isn't offensive to him of the the injured/family of the injured rider.

I don't know why anyone could feel sorry for a guy stunting at 80mph. I don't know why I could feel sorry for a guy stunting at 55mph on the interstate. I'm actually more pissed that people do this kind of stuff, especially with how thick trafic was on the way home (I live on the southside and the traffic was dense all the way from The V to below 285) and I'm thankful he and his bike didn't fly into the path of an onrushing car or other bike.

I've been on a few rides with sketchy stunt guys (unbeknownst to me beforehand) and it was my first and last time ever riding with them. I think tryign to be a safe rider is also knowing how to choose your riding buddies.

You can be a "biker boy ruff ryder" type guy and ride dangerously and put yourself and others at risk if you want, but unfortunately you're putting anyone else at risk too that happens to be near you when you decide to stunt/race/100+mph weave through traffic, etc.

You can also be the safest rider around and still ride with morons and get killed because of their carelessness.

You can't liken stunting on the interstate to speeding in a car. It'd be more like a guy doing e-brake slides at 40mph in the middle of a busy divided highway, or someone drifting through midtown traffic - it's just completely irresponsible, and IMO far worse than speeding.

I have NEVER had the desire to stunt my bike, and maybe that's a bias that cloud my reply to this whole topic, but if I was going to try my hand at it it'd be in a secluded area like a closed industrial park, and I'd make sure it was within limping distance to the nearest hospital.

You can be an expert as something, but when there are variables like traffic, and anything mechanical involved (throttle sticks, tire blows out, etc.) experience won't mean anything. Limiting the collatoral damage (ie not stuntng on I-75) should be any would-be stunter's priority IMO.

;)

EFFING REPPED.

And he should be counting his prayers that it's his leg and not his life. If it's the same group of bikers I saw on the way TO the V, then they had it coming... honestly... I was driving my tahoe, and I usually try to stay AWAY from bikes in general, but especially in that thing. The steering is extremely sensitive, and it weaves a lot. I know a big truck like that getting too close for comfort is not on the list of favorites for any biker, so I try to be courteous and move over lanes/pass/fall behind bikers. But the guys I saw on 85S last night on the way in at about 830 were being morons.. there was an orange chopper with them, and a bunch of crotch rockets. First they were racing a bunch of stupid cobalts (and I know the driver of one of the cobalts posts on here.. the red one with the black stripe on the driver side). I was cruising around 75-80, and they passed me like I was standing still... one guy picked up his front end and got a little wobbly on the way back down.. my heart seriously stopped for a minute. Traffic was heavy for that late, and he was going EXTREMELY fast (easily over 100). Like B18c5-eh2... sure it's fun to push bikes (and cars) to their limits.. get a little crazy on backroads, etc... but major interstates are no place to do it.

"ridge"racer
05-03-2008, 03:39 PM
yeah, imaginary rep, because his doesnt work.

Tech5
05-03-2008, 10:02 PM
thanks TOM am aware of this an am sure Chris is also,... thanks for your concerns Ill be at Grady also , thanks guys

quickdodge®
05-03-2008, 10:07 PM

AWESOME!!! Sums it perfectly. +35. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
05-03-2008, 10:08 PM

So that makes what he did ok? Fucc no. Later, QD.

ep9716
05-03-2008, 10:15 PM

Come ON Now...

LOL PWNED!!!

Tech5
05-03-2008, 10:19 PM
SO WHICH IS HE TO YOU , FRIEND OR UNCLE???? I THINK NEITHER
Shut the **** up thinkin you know who I a Bout Chris
That **** is really pissing me off with everyone sayin he deserves this ****

The info I posted on here is what a couple guys who were "with him" said

My sister-in-law called me and told me what she heard happened.

Ill probably see you at Grady cuz I HAVE to go see him

He is a really good friend of mine.

I heard he was on a Gixxer
Thats what ppl were telling me

Im just trying to get the story straight so I know what happened

If you know anything else please let me know

Thanx man

SixSquared
05-04-2008, 01:08 AM
^^Yeah... someone's story no matchie uppie.

_Christian_
05-04-2008, 05:35 AM
AWESOME!!! Sums it perfectly. +35. Later, QD.
LOL. I'll bet Thinkfast is checking his reps like "YESSSSSS"

:gay:

Hmm. Interesting catch.

93b16hatch
05-04-2008, 06:52 PM

Check this out *******

My sister is my best female friend.
My brothers are my best guy friends.
Ppl in your family can be you ****ing friends you ****ing cocksucker

Go jump off a ****ing cliff *******

Tech5
05-04-2008, 09:49 PM
you must be 13 years old huh???
Check this out *******

My sister is my best female friend.
My brothers are my best guy friends.
Ppl in your family can be you ****ing friends you ****ing cocksucker

Go jump off a ****ing cliff *******

thinkfast®
05-05-2008, 11:38 AM
LOL. I'll bet Thinkfast is checking his reps like "YESSSSSS"

LOL.. YEA, NOW I HAVE 10,935. GO ME :yes:

sleeperteg
05-05-2008, 10:18 PM
You know what i think !!!! i think the popo is tryin to get info to charge your uncle with something!!!!!but too late now ppl just chattin ...If he was your uncle you would know what kind of bike he has right?

Frög
05-06-2008, 11:00 PM
LOL.. YEA, NOW I HAVE 10,935. GO ME :yes:

LOL

seriously, people that say that someone deserves this just because he is speeding really has no morals and is a low life douche bag.. Just because he broke the law doesn't mean he deserves to die! people like you are the people that sit on the far left lane at 60mph and won't move over because your already "5 mph over the speed limit"

What are you, a cop? no, your a sheep, a tool to our government..

I am sure you do nothing illegal, no weed smoking, and if you do smoke, i hope you don't drive high because if not, you deserve to die!!

Btw low riding is illegal, so if we follow your logic, lets say a truck drills you head on and decapitates you, do you deserve that? i think not..

ILLSMOKEu
05-06-2008, 11:10 PM
did he wear gear?

Tech5
05-07-2008, 12:58 AM
helment,leather jacket,jeans,ridin boots
did he wear gear?

Tech5
05-07-2008, 12:59 AM
good post reped
LOL

seriously, people that say that someone deserves this just because he is speeding really has no morals and is a low life douche bag.. Just because he broke the law doesn't mean he deserves to die! people like you are the people that sit on the far left lane at 60mph and won't move over because your already "5 mph over the speed limit"

I am sure you do nothing illegal, no weed smoking, and if you do smoke, i hope you don't drive high because if not, you deserve to die!!

Btw low riding is illegal, so if we follow your logic, lets say a truck drills you head on and decapitates you, do you deserve that? i think not..

thinkfast®
05-07-2008, 10:41 AM

NOT ME HOMEBOY. YOU THINK IM 17 W/ A "TUNER" CAR :lmfao: I AINT IN A HURRY TO GET ANYWHERE. IM IN THE FAR RIGHT LANE GOIN ABOUT 45. YOU WONT SEE ME GETTIN A SPEEDIN TICKET ANYTIME SOON :lmfao:

SPARE ME THE SERMON FOOL, I COULD BE OUT KNOCKIN PUNKS LIKE YOU OVER, INSTEAD I KEEP TO MYSELF AND SMOKE MY BLUNTS, MINDIN MY BUSINESS. PEOPLE LIKE THIS DOUCHE ARE THE REASON I CANT DRIVE HIGH, TOO MANY WANNABE STUNTAS OUT THERE W/ NO SKILLS TO BACK IT UP :D

BTW LOWRIDING IS NOT ILLEGAL.. GET YOUR S.HIT STRAIGHT. ITS THE SAME PEONS LIKE YOU THAT TALK S.HIT BUT WILL BE THE FIRST ONE W/ YOUR CAMERA OUT TAKIN PICS OF ME CLOWNIN.. I GOT PULLED OVER LAST SAT NIGHT BY DULUTH FINEST WHILE HITTIN SWITCHES, YET NO TICKETS AND AFTER A STRENUOUS SEARCH EFFORT (WHICH CAME UP EMPTY ON THE OFFICERS PART) KNOW WHAT HE TOLD ME? HE'S NEVER SEEN SO MUCH CHROME ON A STREET DRIVEN CAR :lmfao:

TAKE THAT AND SIT ON IT HOMEBOY :goodjob:

stillaneon
05-07-2008, 04:10 PM
Really Depressing how some people let power go to their heads

thinkfast®
05-07-2008, 04:45 PM
http://www.videobeta.net/gifs/6950.gif

Frög
05-08-2008, 03:03 AM
SPARE ME THE SERMON FOOL, I COULD BE OUT KNOCKIN PUNKS LIKE YOU OVER

who said anything about fighting anyone? how old are you? your not a "17 year old tuner boy" are you?

BTW LOWRIDING IS NOT ILLEGAL.. GET YOUR S.HIT STRAIGHT. ITS THE SAME PEONS LIKE YOU THAT TALK S.HIT BUT WILL BE THE FIRST ONE W/ YOUR CAMERA OUT TAKIN PICS OF ME CLOWNIN..

actually, having your car lowered to a certain point is illegal.. its a certain amount of inches off the ground..

I GOT PULLED OVER LAST SAT NIGHT BY DULUTH FINEST WHILE HITTIN SWITCHES, YET NO TICKETS AND AFTER A STRENUOUS SEARCH EFFORT (WHICH CAME UP EMPTY ON THE OFFICERS PART) KNOW WHAT HE TOLD ME? HE'S NEVER SEEN SO MUCH CHROME ON A STREET DRIVEN CAR :lmfao:

TAKE THAT AND SIT ON IT HOMEBOY :goodjob:

I really don't understand what your saying, is this relevant?

edit: Ahh i get it, "hitting switches".. yeah, well its not really enforced in GA, but the law is there..

stillaneon
05-08-2008, 10:33 AM
funny how you can question his age and maturity, and he keeps your post there and doesn't neg rep you but when I do, I get flamed by him....

I think he may have gotten his feelings hurt, I was a little more harsh than you

thinkfast®
05-08-2008, 11:25 AM
who said anything about fighting anyone? how old are you? your not a "17 year old tuner boy" are you?

IM SAYIN I COULD BE OUT DOIN WORSE IS ALL. WAS IT REALLY THAT CONFUSING? YOUR RESPONSE MAKES NO SENSE. YOU MADE IT SOUND LIKE IM PART OF SOME GOVERNMENT PLAN AND IM JUST FOLLOWING IT.. CMON BRO :screwy: :lmfao:

actually, having your car lowered to a certain point is illegal.. its a certain amount of inches off the ground..

I CAN HAVE IT LOW ENOUGH TO SCRAPE THE GROUND MAN, BUT WHEN I RIDE ITS LIFTED UP WELL PAST LEGAL MINUMUMS (AS IF GA POLICE ENFORCED ANY OF THIS?) WHENS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW A MODIFIED CAR PULLED OVER W/ A COP MEASURING INCHES?

[/QUOTE]

funny how you can question his age and maturity, and he keeps your post there and doesn't neg rep you but when I do, I get flamed by him....

I think he may have gotten his feelings hurt, I was a little more harsh than you

WHO ARE YOU AGAIN?? I GOT MORE SHI.T GOIN ON THEN CHECKIN THIS THREAD FOR UPDATES :blah:

Frög
05-08-2008, 09:13 PM
IM SAYIN I COULD BE OUT DOIN WORSE IS ALL. WAS IT REALLY THAT CONFUSING? YOUR RESPONSE MAKES NO SENSE. YOU MADE IT SOUND LIKE IM PART OF SOME GOVERNMENT PLAN AND IM JUST FOLLOWING IT.. CMON BRO :screwy: :lmfao:

im not hear to argue stupidly, to me you make no sense.. I just don't agree with what you said, I never said your part of a government plan.. I just said that bending the laws a little bit does not make one deserve this, heck my point is that you bend the laws by (a) your car and (b) your smoking habit AND I dont think you deserve any punishment or accident..

I CAN HAVE IT LOW ENOUGH TO SCRAPE THE GROUND MAN, BUT WHEN I RIDE ITS LIFTED UP WELL PAST LEGAL MINUMUMS (AS IF GA POLICE ENFORCED ANY OF THIS?) WHENS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW A MODIFIED CAR PULLED OVER W/ A COP MEASURING INCHES?

like I said, its not enforced, but illegal.. You got pulled over for "hitting switches" right? so yes its illlegal, and the last time I saw/heard about someone getting pulled over for this is yesterday, while reading your post.. they pull you over, but dont ticket you.. thats all..

Just proving a point, take it or leave it.. if I make no sense to you, I don't know what to tell you.. :goodjob:

MSRTom
05-09-2008, 01:14 AM
WHO ARE YOU AGAIN?? I GOT MORE SHI.T GOIN ON THEN CHECKIN THIS THREAD FOR UPDATES :blah:

People might take you more seriously if you turned off the fvcking caps lock.

Looks like I've come across my first e-thug on IA. :gay:

You shouldn't wish harm on anyone, and certainly not death. You should just hope that they man up and stop acting stupid before they hurt themselves or someone else.

Luckily this guy is okay, and his accident might have scared some others into stepping it down.

Ran
05-09-2008, 09:34 AM
Sucks that it happened and I hope he's ok, but it's hard for me to feel bad for him. Stunting does not belong on the highway, plain and simple. It's like when people get in street racing wrecks... They're not gonna get any pity from me.x2 +Reps

pebojelly
05-18-2008, 08:01 AM
Well my Step dad just lost his leg in Jacksonville going 45 and a lady ran a red light and hit him on his Harley.
He was in ICU for 3 months and 2 in a drug induced coma.
I was there for 4 days all i could be as my family needed me in Atlanta.

I spoke to him for the fist time yesterday.

To all the people who say what someone should be doing with family in these situations I say keep your bs comments to yourself.Why look like an asshat saying something about someone who you do not know or about something you dont know about.

The thread starter came on here with a lame request showing his age,so what.Be decent and let him alone.

to thinkfast,your a piece of ****.To say lol about someone doing something stupid you laugh?
Real ****ing funny.

Well I am not 13 or 17 but if it was my uncle or say you laughed about my pops I could act like a kid again.
I have 4 boys ages 4,8,9 and 12 and I am married for over a decade but I no matter how someone stupidity be it 80 or the 120 mph showing out on a hwy is just plain retarded.But thats his cross not mine.

i pray he makes it out ok and never tries this again because i am sure he has family who loves him and does not want to bury him over showing off.

Echonova
05-18-2008, 10:29 AM
People might take you more seriously if you turned off the fvcking caps lock. Actually, there was a thread long time ago that TF started debating whether or not to stop using the caps lock. I voted no. Everytime I read his posts I hear it in my head as a guy with a thick Mexician accent yelling, and it makes me laugh.:lmfao:

Tech5
05-18-2008, 11:32 PM
bahahaha repped
Actually, there was a thread long time ago that TF started debating whether or not to stop using the caps lock. I voted no. Everytime I read his posts I hear it in my head as a guy with a thick Mexician accent yelling, and it makes me laugh.:lmfao:

T.S.
05-20-2008, 08:35 AM
Well my Step dad just lost his leg in Jacksonville going 45 and a lady ran a red light and hit him on his Harley.
He was in ICU for 3 months and 2 in a drug induced coma.
I was there for 4 days all i could be as my family needed me in Atlanta.

I spoke to him for the fist time yesterday.

To all the people who say what someone should be doing with family in these situations I say keep your bs comments to yourself.Why look like an asshat saying something about someone who you do not know or about something you dont know about.

The thread starter came on here with a lame request showing his age,so what.Be decent and let him alone.

to thinkfast,your a piece of ****.To say lol about someone doing something stupid you laugh?
Real ****ing funny.

Well I am not 13 or 17 but if it was my uncle or say you laughed about my pops I could act like a kid again.
I have 4 boys ages 4,8,9 and 12 and I am married for over a decade but I no matter how someone stupidity be it 80 or the 120 mph showing out on a hwy is just plain retarded.But thats his cross not mine.

i pray he makes it out ok and never tries this again because i am sure he has family who loves him and does not want to bury him over showing off.

REPPED! :goodjob:

MSRTom
05-20-2008, 09:56 AM
x2