PDA

View Full Version : ACCIDENT ON THE WAY HOME FROM IA LAST NIGHT

93b16hatch
05-02-2008, 01:49 PM
DELETE PLEASE

GuessWho
05-02-2008, 01:56 PM
Last night my uncle Chris Deese was riding his black Gixxer on I believe 285 from what I have heard.Well he was running about 120,maybe more,and somehow he spilled the bike.He is in Grady Memorial Hospital in surgery having his right leg amputated.
Me and members of my family suspect foul play,because the storys we have heard from the guys he was riding with did NOT make any sence what so ever.

If anyone whitnessed this crash,please either hit me up on here or give me a call at
678 558 9314
If I dont answer leave a voicemail.
Any information regarding this would be extremly appreciated.
Thanx guys

PLAESE REPOST AND MAYBE SOMEONE CAN GIVE ME INFORMATION

Sorry bout the leg but that didnt make and SENSE either...

ubers2k
05-02-2008, 01:57 PM
From IA? Where is that?

ubers2k
05-02-2008, 01:58 PM

You're right, that doesn't make ANY sense either... hmmm....

GuessWho
05-02-2008, 01:59 PM
You're right, that doesn't make ANY sense either... hmmm....

ah man you got me :taun: ...

BiH1320
05-02-2008, 02:11 PM

^^^ Wrong..

It's ANY

thinkfast®
05-02-2008, 02:16 PM
LOL @ THIS THREAD

Vteckidd
05-02-2008, 02:21 PM
while i hope your uncle has a spedy recovery, going 120mph and losing control is hardly foul play.

If he was racing, the other guy should have pulled over, but come on, he was going 50-60mph over the speedlimit, in traffic.

Unfortunetly when you do dumb things, sometimes bad things happen.

_Christian_
05-02-2008, 02:34 PM
How many times u gonna post this?

Jason..
05-02-2008, 02:39 PM
I just told him what happend.So no more threads. Ok?

MistaCee
05-02-2008, 02:39 PM
while i hope your uncle has a spedy recovery, going 120mph and losing control is hardly foul play.

If he was racing, the other guy should have pulled over, but come on, he was going 50-60mph over the speedlimit, in traffic.

Unfortunetly when you do dumb things, sometimes bad things happen.

x2 Only foul play is the fact that he was going 120mph... Sorry about his leg though.

thinkfast®
05-02-2008, 03:20 PM
x2 Only foul play is the fact that he was going 120mph... Sorry about his leg though.

BINGO

GuessWho
05-02-2008, 04:07 PM
^^^ Wrong..

It's ANY

Congrats on being late :goodjob:

quickdodge®
05-02-2008, 04:14 PM
LWell he was running about 120,maybe more,and somehow he spilled the bike.He is in Grady Memorial Hospital in surgery having his right leg amputated.

THAT'S AWESOME!!!!

Later, QD.

Halfwit
05-02-2008, 04:20 PM
i love how IA is a place now. were not calling it the varisty anymore, its offically IA.

and i love how people refer to it as "IA IS GOING TO THE VARSITY"

and by "love" i mean it annoys the **** outta me.

Tech5
05-02-2008, 06:31 PM
I saw there is trwo threads about this....I was with Chris if you care what I said check the other thread...Yall wasnt there I was I was right behind him...He dont have a Gsxr It was a damn Honda 954RR so I dont know who you are But your info is all wrong, he wasnt doing 120 or more it was around 80 an he lost control of his bike in a stand up wheelie traffic was min. when this happen , no one hit him nor he hit anyone else. he lost his balance an to see him being tossed into the air an watching his body coming at you , an you trying to avoid him by all means, an then lying with him on the ground praying an telling him everything will be ok...which threw long surgery his leg will be fine but only time an prayers can tell.....NOOBS on here that think they know him or seen this, I can tell you I was there An I ride with Chris an I can say that there was a few IA members riding with us from the exit ramp from the Varstiy but then we never saw them again.....So I am the only IA member that knows the truth unless the ones that was with us is on here an I didnt know.....I will be at Grady tomorrow an Ill update....BTW if you have nothing Good to say about what happen then dont speak, I can tell you that if I seen some one acting like a fool doing stupid speeds an then pull over at a gas station or something an dropped his bike then I would say I told you so....But when someone gets badly hurt like this, he is already in enough pain then to hear someone telling him I told you so...I am sure he knows what went wrong an wishes...So for all you NOOBS that think they started this thread to get what ever well GO to hell

Captain-Obvious™
05-02-2008, 06:36 PM
still shouldn't have been doing 80 in a stand up wheelie unless in controlled circumstances and even then it's really iffy

Tech5
05-02-2008, 06:43 PM
See another person thinking they know everything ....Its easier to do a wheelie at that speed(65-80mph) vs 35mph...an what do you call controlled circumstances??? it doesnt matter if your doing a stunt show with closed up roads its still not controlled anything can happen ... You can fall off anywhere
still shouldn't have been doing 80 in a stand up wheelie unless in controlled circumstances and even then it's really iffy

HeLLo iM iZzY
05-02-2008, 07:00 PM
First of all this guy here started the thread to see what happened with his uncle and you're bashing him? For what reason? Because he want some answers. Reading > you. Second of all, yeah we know everything on here because everything to know is right there in front of us. He was trying to show off, lifts his bike going 80 and crashes it. I agree that he is in pain but had he been smarter then that, he wouldn't be going through it.

Tech5
05-02-2008, 07:07 PM
First of off......He has posted other threads saying he was going 120+ an there sounds to be foul play, an his leg was takin off.....So that is why am bashing him.....Of course if he was doing a stunt he wouldnt got hurt, that is why its called a stunt, you do fall an get hurt its the name of the game, But when your a rider you dont want to hear or see anyone you know or dont know get hurt....simple as that...I see dumbasses on 285 doing 90+ on the freeway an I say to myself what idiot, but I also say I hope he doesnt wreck or hurt his self or anyone else, also I never say I hope he crashes...now if he was to pull over after doing that some where an his bike fell over then I would say something smart ass to him, but when someone is hurt like this, either say something nice or nothing at all.....now am sure when he gets better an think more am sure he would agree the reasons also, but at this time its best to not say anything about what if he done this or this , then that wouldnt happen!
First of all this guy here started the thread to see what happened with his uncle and you're bashing him? For what reason? Because he want some answers. Reading > you. Second of all, yeah we know everything on here because everything to know is right there in front of us. He was trying to show off, lifts his bike going 80 and crashes it. I agree that he is in pain but had he been smarter then that, he wouldn't be going through it.

Captain-Obvious™
05-02-2008, 07:23 PM
yo I don't care if it's easy to do it at 80 or not...the guy was showing off on a HIGHWAY where he put himself and others at risk by doing the wheelie including you. So yeah it sucks that he got hurt real bad but all I'm saying is he has no one to blame but himself and I bet he already knows that. that's why I'm not saying it to him I'm saying it to you. because your acting like he did nothing wrong...when you know he did

Tech5
05-02-2008, 07:27 PM
I never said he didnt do anything wrong, What I am pissed about is people thinkin they know what happen, an they wasnt there....I know an he knows what went wrong an things he could have done to prevent that, but when your having fun racing your POS hondas do you once think about that little boy on the side of the road you flew by an went out of control an hit him??? no until it happens So that is where I am getting at, NOt saying he didnt do anything wrong...HELL I Do wheelies I dont think about this happening , but once it does then you do....ITS all in the GAME of having fun an enjoying what you like to do that is all

Captain-Obvious™
05-02-2008, 07:31 PM
ok as long as you acknowledge he did something wrong then I'm done here I'm not trying to act like I knew what happened. I just went with what you said since you said you were there. and btw I don't race my honda ask my friends have never raced the EK. It's a 30 mpg dd that looks pretty clean

ubers2k
05-02-2008, 08:56 PM
Its easier to do a wheelie at that speed(65-80mph) vs 35mph...

Who gives a **** if it's easier to do one at 80 vs 35? He was on the interstate, and he was being an idiot, showing off.

an what do you call controlled circumstances???

Controlled circumstances? Are you seriously asking that question? I'm pretty sure that you have seen stunt videos, etc., even if it's just the ****ing X-Games. You know those paramedics that are on standby? What about the closed course that the stunt riders are performing on? Those two things are REQUIRED to have a "controlled" environment. You don't get that on the public roads, do you? No. Therefore, this was not a controlled environment and the guy was a ****ing idiot for even trying to wheelie in the first place.

First of off......He has posted other threads saying he was going 120+ an there sounds to be foul play, an his leg was takin off.....So that is why am bashing him.....Of course if he was doing a stunt he wouldnt got hurt, that is why its called a stunt, you do fall an get hurt its the name of the game, But when your a rider you dont want to hear or see anyone you know or dont know get hurt....simple as that...I see dumbasses on 285 doing 90+ on the freeway an I say to myself what idiot, but I also say I hope he doesnt wreck or hurt his self or anyone else, also I never say I hope he crashes...now if he was to pull over after doing that some where an his bike fell over then I would say something smart ass to him, but when someone is hurt like this, either say something nice or nothing at all.....now am sure when he gets better an think more am sure he would agree the reasons also, but at this time its best to not say anything about what if he done this or this , then that wouldnt happen!

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING IN THIS???? If he was doing a stunt he wouldn't have gotten hurt? :thinking:

This isn't a game. It's a gamble with the life of the rider and those around him. I don't care if traffic was light or not. He was on a public road, and he did something stupid and ****ed up... bad. His fault. I don't feel bad for him. At all.

Oh, and one more thing. SHUT THE FUK UP with the "either say something nice or nothing at all" bullsh!t. You posted this NUMEROUS times on a PUBLIC forum. Idiot.

Echonova
05-02-2008, 10:03 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/bikecrash.gif

HeLLo iM iZzY
05-03-2008, 03:36 AM
First of off......He has posted other threads saying he was going 120+ an there sounds to be foul play, an his leg was takin off.....So that is why am bashing him.....Once again, he has posted that he has head from other riders different stories but he didn't know which one was true so he came on here to see if anyone knew anything about it. Now tell me, would you bash his other family members if they came on here asking what happened?

ubers2k
05-03-2008, 05:01 AM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/bikecrash.gif

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Iawa
05-03-2008, 11:38 AM
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m263/democrazy1/ghostRicer.jpg

Dirka Dirka
05-03-2008, 03:36 PM
Hey man, im really sorry to hear about your friend and i wish the best for him.... No matter what the reason or what the circumstances this is a terrible accident.

On_Her_Face
05-03-2008, 03:45 PM
i wanna know where IA is located can you give me directions?

ueyedgr8tness
05-03-2008, 03:57 PM

LOL i don't pull my front wheel up untill its atleast 70mph + it is what u got to do when going down the hwy and u want top keep up with the traffic and not hold any 1 up. my stand ups run from 75mph-87 and thats the sweet spot for me so i don't no where u got your info at or mabye u just dont ride:goodjob:

Catnip
05-03-2008, 03:58 PM
i wanna know where IA is located can you give me directions?
Casa de Juilo.
:D

JITB
05-03-2008, 04:19 PM
life sucks... but it really sucks when u do dumb stuff..

ahmonrah
05-04-2008, 11:09 AM
I saw there is trwo threads about this....I was with Chris if you care what I said check the other thread...Yall wasnt there I was I was right behind him...He dont have a Gsxr It was a damn Honda 954RR so I dont know who you are But your info is all wrong, he wasnt doing 120 or more it was around 80 an he lost control of his bike in a stand up wheelie traffic was min. when this happen , no one hit him nor he hit anyone else. he lost his balance an to see him being tossed into the air an watching his body coming at you , an you trying to avoid him by all means, an then lying with him on the ground praying an telling him everything will be ok...which threw long surgery his leg will be fine but only time an prayers can tell.....NOOBS on here that think they know him or seen this, I can tell you I was there An I ride with Chris an I can say that there was a few IA members riding with us from the exit ramp from the Varstiy but then we never saw them again.....So I am the only IA member that knows the truth unless the ones that was with us is on here an I didnt know.....I will be at Grady tomorrow an Ill update....BTW if you have nothing Good to say about what happen then dont speak, I can tell you that if I seen some one acting like a fool doing stupid speeds an then pull over at a gas station or something an dropped his bike then I would say I told you so....But when someone gets badly hurt like this, he is already in enough pain then to hear someone telling him I told you so...I am sure he knows what went wrong an wishes...So for all you NOOBS that think they started this thread to get what ever well GO to hellhttp://www.neilstuff.com/arch/2007-07/authentic-frontier-gibberish.jpg

tony
05-04-2008, 11:28 AM
Kind of weird.. I was driving home that thursday night but I was coming from dinner with a friend and not the IA meet. If the guy was in the HOV lane doing the wheelie I saw him but did not see the accident. If not.. then it was just someone else but I remember thinking "damn that is stupid to do on an interstate" No disrespect meant, just saying what went through my mind when I saw it.

quickdodge®
05-04-2008, 11:36 AM
the IA meet.

Varsity Meet. Not IA. Please don't get the two confused, lolol. Later, QD.

BTLFED
05-04-2008, 08:12 PM
http://www.neilstuff.com/arch/2007-07/authentic-frontier-gibberish.jpg

Best post in this thread!