PDA

View Full Version : So...

Sammich
05-02-2008, 09:37 AM
i'm on this 'ripped kit' that helps lose unwanted pounds and help to tone the body...

whats included in this kit is a 'diuretic' i believe is what u call it, it helps to get rid of excess water in your system. and you have to drink a certain amount of water/liquids to maintain hydration. well...

i thought yesterday was bad, i think in an 8hr period (at work) i visited the restroom like 8 times, today, is not shaping up any better, in the past 2-1/2 hrs that i've been here i have already visited the restroom like 5 times(3times in 30minutes). i'm just coming back from the bathroom and i think when i click "Submit Reply" i will have another urge.

discuss

Sol-Badguy
05-02-2008, 09:40 AM
Better stay hydrated!

NOT WORK SAFE BISH!

Sammich
05-02-2008, 09:41 AM
u jerk:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

thats not a bad idea..where is ur girl?:ninja:

Sol-Badguy
05-02-2008, 09:45 AM
Don't worry bout that.

You can stick to yourself.

Sammich
05-02-2008, 09:47 AM
Don't worry bout that.

You can stick to yourself.

reps if i can:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RobbieDA again.

Reaper
05-02-2008, 09:51 AM
dude the stuff I'm on is worse and I have a really small bladder(ftl) so yeah...believe me I feel ya! But the end result is worth it IMO

Killer
05-02-2008, 10:05 AM
lol.. my co worker is on some weird "detox" program to rid himself of any toxins in his body...

he's drinking up to 12 glasses of lemonjuice/water/maple syrup/and cayenne pepper....... (as in it's all mixed together) and he's been drinking an herbal tea laxitive... (AND THATS IT NO FOOD FOR 10 DAYS!!!)

lol he was late to work this morning.......... PIT STOP!!! lol

Sammich
05-02-2008, 10:07 AM
lol.. my co worker is on some weird "detox" program to rid himself of any toxins in his body...

he's drinking up to 12 glasses of lemonjuice/water/maple syrup/and cayenne pepper....... (as in it's all mixed together) and he's been drinking an herbal tea laxitive... (AND THATS IT NO FOOD FOR 10 DAYS!!!)

lol he was late to work this morning.......... PIT STOP!!! lol

i LIRL:lmfao: :lmfao:

btw that concoction, minus the syrup, sounds like what my mom use to make me take when i had a soar throat lol.

i need to detox too..but 10 days...:no:

Sammich
05-02-2008, 10:09 AM
dude the stuff I'm on is worse and I have a really small bladder(ftl) so yeah...believe me I feel ya! But the end result is worth it IMO

yea the wife already can tell a diff. i asked her bout herself yesterday(she was acting wierd) and she 'tried' to walk away, and i held her back, then she hugged me, and was like..u losing weight?:ninja: she didnt know i was on that 'stuff' lol, she knew i was working out though

Sol-Badguy
05-02-2008, 10:13 AM
and was like..u losing weight?:ninja:
kekeke

Sammich
05-02-2008, 10:16 AM
LIRL OMFG

tony
05-02-2008, 10:27 AM
whats included in this kit is a 'diuretic' i believe is what u call it, it helps to get rid of excess water in your system. and you have to drink a certain amount of water/liquids to maintain hydration. well...

discuss

This is the only part that stood out to me, even without the kit drinking so much water a day (I am doing almost a gallon a day) will have the same result..

Sammich
05-02-2008, 10:31 AM
This is the only part that stood out to me, even without the kit drinking so much water a day (I am doing almost a gallon a day) will have the same result..

yea but i've already been able to tell a diff. i havent changed my diet, and i can see a small diff..i'm waiting for the 21 days to be up to see what happens

Killer
05-02-2008, 10:35 AM
there is no way i would force myself to have diarrhea.... seriously...

i dump enough as it is....

and besides there is nothing worse than having a raw butthole... i mean you can only wipe so many times before things get tender ya know?

Sammich
05-02-2008, 10:45 AM
there is no way i would force myself to have diarrhea.... seriously...

i dump enough as it is....

and besides there is nothing worse than having a raw butthole... i mean you can only wipe so many times before things get tender ya know?

buttwash ftw:lmfao:

mocha latte cupcake
05-02-2008, 11:14 AM
you've got the bladder of a 8 yr old girl, stop crying and drink your water cry baby! xoxo -jdm :D

Sammich
05-02-2008, 11:15 AM
only u would know the bladder of an 8 yr ol girl...USDM certified chump lol

Sol-Badguy
05-02-2008, 12:36 PM
only u would know the bladder of an 8 yr ol girl...USDM certified chump lol,,

Sammich
05-02-2008, 12:36 PM
beh

Sol-Badguy
05-02-2008, 02:23 PM
JM, why don't you have a seat right over there?

Dracc
05-02-2008, 02:37 PM
plenty of water... your gonna need it

Double_0_Rusty
05-02-2008, 07:58 PM
I'm on Hydroxycut Hardcore, 3 2x a day, 125oz of water, run a mile everyday, cut out all soft drinks, sugars (candy...my weakness), and salt (not completely). In the last two months I have lost 25lbs. Was 245lbs when I started, now I am at 220. I can tell alot of difference in my stamina, metabloism, ect ect.

Sammich
05-05-2008, 10:25 AM
I'm on Hydroxycut Hardcore, 3 2x a day, 125oz of water, run a mile everyday, cut out all soft drinks, sugars (candy...my weakness), and salt (not completely). In the last two months I have lost 25lbs. Was 245lbs when I started, now I am at 220. I can tell alot of difference in my stamina, metabloism, ect ect.

guess i need to lay off candy..i just downed a bag of peanut clusters yesterday lol.

i realized why i was amped up when i was takin this mess...it has almost 1800 mg..which includes caffeine...wired much? lol