PDA

View Full Version : friends husb killed on bike

ueyedgr8tness
05-01-2008, 10:08 PM
:( I just found out my friends husband got killed today in loganville ga when he was struck by a car from behind.I can not explain how this affects her and her family considering they have 3 kids and no more daddy. PLs people keep the family in your prayer's because u never no who might be next.

Oz10
05-01-2008, 10:10 PM
sorry to hear that. Him and his family will be in my prayers.

MistaCee
05-01-2008, 10:12 PM
Bike as in Motorbike? That is really sad to hear though....

EJ25RUN
05-01-2008, 10:14 PM
:(

ueyedgr8tness
05-01-2008, 10:15 PM
Bike as in Motorbike? That is really sad to hear though....

yes motorcycle sry i should of made that more clear:goodjob:

Dracc
05-01-2008, 10:18 PM
damn vic.. i just went out for a ride sunday... and it rained on me on the way bacc from Jonesboro.. sorry to hear about the lost.. loosing a fellow biker is sad.... in my prayers man

MistaCee
05-01-2008, 10:19 PM
yes motorcycle sry i should of made that more clear:goodjob:

Its alright man. Its sad these stupid drivers always costing people their lives.... I always wanted a motorbike too but stories like this and drivers like the ones in GA definitley keep me away from that:( My thoughts and prayers will be will his family.

FasTech
05-01-2008, 10:21 PM
Sorry to hear about that, Sunday at chruch I'll put them on the prayer list, and they will be in my prayers.

itsnotarex
05-01-2008, 10:24 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this. :(

PLs people keep the family in your prayer's because u never no who might be next.

Done.

ueyedgr8tness
05-01-2008, 10:33 PM
Thanks guy's^ i am glad to see that people are taking this as a serious matter and staying on topic..

This has troubled me very much considering i had just ran into her after not seeing her for 4-5 yr's and she was telling me about how much of a wonderful family she had and then boom couple of months down the road this happens. She is like family to me she grew up with another member on here(pureinsanity) and my brothers her family was very close with mine business wise and church. and for this to happen to her is got to really bring her down so much i couldnt imagine:(

Sol-Badguy
05-01-2008, 10:42 PM
Geez, I hate to hear that..

ATK_Designs
05-01-2008, 11:17 PM
damn, sad to hear things like this happen :(

Leisa
05-02-2008, 07:27 AM
:( I just found out my friends husband got killed today in loganville ga when he was struck by a car from behind.I can not explain how this affects her and her family considering they have 3 kids and no more daddy. PLs people keep the family in your prayer's because u never no who might be next.

Good Lord, what is wrong with people? Thats so sad, she has my sympathy and my prayers!

Sammich
05-02-2008, 07:36 AM
i know how it is not growing up with a father, my dad died when i was 6 and last night i found some letters that i wrote in school and as i read them, i realized how hurt i was and almost cried..i kept the letters out and read them like 10 times and they were no more than 20 words per letter

Leisa
05-02-2008, 07:54 AM
i know how it is not growing up with a father, my dad died when i was 6 and last night i found some letters that i wrote in school and as i read them, i realized how hurt i was and almost cried..i kept the letters out and read them like 10 times and they were no more than 20 words per letter

Awww, thats pitiful!

blackboi50
05-02-2008, 07:55 AM
yo vic......they in my prayers and i hope they stay strong......im hearing to many stories about this and its super sad :(.........1

Reaper
05-02-2008, 08:07 AM
my condolences....this just made me reconsider that ducati..

Sammich
05-02-2008, 08:12 AM
bicycle or motorcycle?

blackboi50
05-02-2008, 08:31 AM
bicycle or motorcycle?

it was a motorcycle!!!!!.....1

Sammich
05-02-2008, 08:32 AM
aww damn not another man..that sucks major ass damnit man.

Brett
05-02-2008, 08:34 AM
Damn thats so sad to hear. This is one reason why Leisa was glad for me to get rid of the bike, everytime I went out this is what she worried about

blackboi50
05-02-2008, 08:47 AM
aww damn not another man..that sucks major ass damnit man.

yea and i know ya boy is goin through some stuff too........but looks like vic lost his :(........sucks.......how is ya boy by the way???......1

Sammich
05-02-2008, 08:49 AM
i rather not take over this thread w/ him..but he's still progressing..generally out of the woods.

but i'm so sorry to hear about this. i know if my boy died, i woulda been hurt even more.

blackboi50
05-02-2008, 09:04 AM
i rather not take over this thread w/ him..but he's still progressing..generally out of the woods.

but i'm so sorry to hear about this. i know if my boy died, i woulda been hurt even more.

yea its koo juss wanted to know........

yo vic i juss hope ya friend does like ya user name and stays up!!!!.......1

BLK JDM
05-02-2008, 09:12 AM
Wow very sad. My condolences!!

I ride as much as possible and I'm always wondering who's next in line to go-ME or one of my boys. That's the scary fact of riding.

ahmonrah
05-02-2008, 09:46 AM
:( I just found out my friends husband got killed today in loganville ga when he was struck by a car from behind.I can not explain how this affects her and her family considering they have 3 kids and no more daddy. PLs people keep the family in your prayer's because u never no who might be next.that blows....totally. i still just dont get why folks dont pay a-frickin-tention to whats ahead of them? i understand if he was grandstanding on the freeway and someone changed lanes and didnt see him, but dayum! he was waiting for a light to change i'm sure, brake light lit.

GIXXERDK
05-02-2008, 09:48 AM
Sorry to hear that bro. If there is some sort of donation set up, let me know.

ueyedgr8tness
05-02-2008, 10:49 PM
Sorry to hear that bro. If there is some sort of donation set up, let me know.

nah man mabye just a moto ride out for him... This is something i try not to talk about in person with ppl just because i easly come unglude about it.But as soon as i get access to her bro i will see if i can set up a ride and a dinner so that we can lay it to rest the way he would of wanted it.

All i can say is me and most of my friendsa all went down within 2 months of each other.We bit**ed and felt like we had a bad day:no: But to loose your life not doing anything stupid is just a shame for some 1 else to be in the wrong and look at there cell phones doing txt messages are w/e the fu** reason why some 1 would pile right in the back of him and kill him. It just seem like 2 yr's ago my friends gf dad got killed on his back when some women swatting a bee out the window swerved into his lane hit him head on and killed him:no: This shi* is just sad when some 1 dies.But when some 1 dies like this it just burns me inside:(

jamaicanDM
05-02-2008, 11:40 PM
sorry to hear that and i wish them all the best...prayers out to them

ueyedgr8tness
05-03-2008, 03:37 PM
the funeral is tomorrow at 2:00pm at tom wages in loganville and the viewing is at 6-8 pm tonight, i will not be attending the funeral but i will be going to the veiwing tonight! i know i cant imagine either ,epecially those lil boys!

AnthonyF
05-03-2008, 04:54 PM
:( im sorry to hear.

Stay_Up-BE CAREFUL on ur bike!

Ronsam2006
05-04-2008, 12:14 PM
Damn sorry to hear man... :(