PDA

View Full Version : so guys, temporary out of the ej-eg squad for a while =[

C-loS109
05-01-2008, 10:06 PM
ive been forced to obtain a tundra, its a long story made short, sis divorced, sis owned a tundra and her husband an armada, he used the tundra for work, and my sis the armada, well tundra is under sis name and armada under his thye got divorced and ex-hubby took the amrada and my sis took the tundra, she doesnt like it at all. so she gave it to me. dont need to pay anything but gas. she ll pay the rest. this was hard to pass up. so my civ went to the madre, and madre car to sis. until my sister buys a car forherself and then the civic comes back under me.

Just_CHill
05-01-2008, 10:18 PM
Family definitely comes first man. Good times!

GSRtegŪ
05-01-2008, 11:00 PM
What he said ^^^^ lol :goodjob:

cactusEG
05-02-2008, 07:19 AM
Ur still welcome to hang with us and post whore our section !

Sammich
05-02-2008, 07:21 AM
i kinda dont understand why you arent keeping the civic...i mean the truck is being paid for and i'm almost sure the civic is too..all u'd have to pay for on both autos is gas/insurance amirite?

cactusEG
05-02-2008, 07:35 AM
i kinda dont understand why you arent keeping the civic...i mean the truck is being paid for and i'm almost sure the civic is too..all u'd have to pay for on both autos is gas/insurance amirite?

Gas is a bitcch right now to...

Sammich
05-02-2008, 07:39 AM
so why drive the truck instead of the civic?

C-loS109
05-02-2008, 08:06 AM

we have in total 3 cars, the civic, kia sorento and the tundra. there is 4 people in our house. madre, padre, sis and me. dad drives 18 wheeler. so if i kept the honda and the tundra somebody would be car less.

so why drive the truck instead of the civic?

my sister doesnt feel safe driving such a big truck, when she got it she was thinking of her husband and his business. but since they divorced she had to keep it. im doing her a favor and im pretty sure im going to be the one paying the truck since shes got to go to school.

C-loS109
05-02-2008, 08:07 AM
on the brighter side. The Tundra is Stupid Fast!!!!

Sammich
05-02-2008, 08:11 AM
ok..makes sense

dcshoeco
05-03-2008, 12:18 AM
on the brighter side. The Tundra is Stupid Fast!!!!

Enough about tha tundra OG tell me more bout tha sis lol j/k..Gas is a ***** right now have fun wit that truck man.. :lmfao:

JDMjoe
05-03-2008, 11:50 AM
I like tundras, family first!

Scotsman
05-03-2008, 11:53 AM
so why drive the truck instead of the civic?troof

Scotsman
05-03-2008, 11:54 AM
we have in total 3 cars, the civic, kia sorento and the tundra. there is 4 people in our house. madre, padre, sis and me. dad drives 18 wheeler. so if i kept the honda and the tundra somebody would be car less.

my sister doesnt feel safe driving such a big truck, when she got it she was thinking of her husband and his business. but since they divorced she had to keep it. im doing her a favor and im pretty sure im going to be the one paying the truck since shes got to go to school.:thinking:

JDMjoe
05-03-2008, 11:57 AM
:thinking:
Maybe the safety of other people on the road...

cactusEG
05-03-2008, 11:59 AM
Maybe the safey of other people on the road...

you mean, like she can not control a big truck ?

JDMjoe
05-03-2008, 12:11 PM
you mean, like she can control a big truck ?
Can't control a big truck. I personally don't like drive bigger vehicles when im used to driving my civic but if i have to i can...

blackshine007
05-03-2008, 12:16 PM
so guys, temporary out of the ej-eg squad for a while =(
I don't understand why you would consider yourself to be out of the squad because you're not driving the civic. If you are a member, then that means with or without the civic, you still are unless the group is just that superficial :thinking:

Scotsman
05-03-2008, 12:17 PM
I don't understand why you would consider yourself to be out of the squad because you're not driving the civic. If you are a member, then that means with or without the civic, you still are unless the group is just that superficial :thinking::cheers:

Scotsman
05-03-2008, 12:17 PM
Maybe the safety of other people on the road...:lmfao:

cactusEG
05-03-2008, 12:25 PM
I don't understand why you would consider yourself to be out of the squad because you're not driving the civic. If you are a member, then that means with or without the civic, you still are unless the group is just that superficial :thinking:

Nope, not at all. If he wants out, he gets out, we dont kick any one out...

Can't control a big truck. I personally don't like drive bigger vehicles when im used to driving my civic but if i have to i can...

mybad Fixed

C-loS109
05-03-2008, 01:32 PM
lol yeah she fears she is going to hit something.

thanks to all for your replies