PDA

View Full Version : ma and my mom just got ****ed big time

dohc4.6sc
05-01-2008, 09:38 PM
we went and bought this http://atlanta.craigslist.org/sys/663333303.html and the guy said it worked perfect, he even was gonna come to our house and let us try it out, i didnt want the guy knowing where i lived cause i was thinking the computer is hot. well we get back here and hook it up and nothing but a blue hp screen comes up. the only thing im pissed about is he ****ed us over, i gotta 60gig hd sittin around but now my mom has to go spend another 100 on getting a copy of xp.this is bull****, and oh yea now the stupid black ass wont answer his phone which makes me more furious.

end rant.

Sol-Badguy
05-01-2008, 09:39 PM
..you didn't check it out before you bought?

tsk tsk tsk.

dohc4.6sc
05-01-2008, 09:42 PM
..you didn't check it out before you bought?

tsk tsk tsk.

he was black and i didnt want him knowing where i live because i assumed the cp was hot cause of the low proce, and if its hot and he knows where i live he could easily break in and steal some ****.

Sol-Badguy
05-01-2008, 09:43 PM
Never mind.

Sounds like a shady deal anyway.

jew_boy
damn that sucks

3.5altman
so he was black whats the mean!!!

DemonEyez
05-01-2008, 09:44 PM
thats a ****ty computer to waste money on.. u can get dell combo's for 300 or 400 that are like 500x better

dohc4.6sc
05-01-2008, 09:45 PM
Never mind.

Sounds like a shady deal anyway.

my moms motherboard took a **** last night and she needed a computer asap, and we are not rich by any means , so it seemed like a good deal. i mean even it he would have said it needed a hd we still would have gotten it butthe thing that pisses me off is he lied . i fuccin hate liars

FasTech
Sucks to be you.

Sol-Badguy
..if the deal seems to good to be true

Don't touch it.

dohc4.6sc
05-01-2008, 09:46 PM
so he was black whats the mean!!!
he said he lived a mile from where i used to live in mableton so it means alot. i was raised about a mile from bankhead courts i should have knew it was gonna be something stupid, but he was well presented and drove a 06 escalade so i figured 100 bucks aint **** to him.

Scrilla
05-01-2008, 09:47 PM
he was black and i didnt want him knowing where i live because i assumed the cp was hot cause of the low proce, and if its hot and he knows where i live he could easily break in and steal some ****.

:???: :???:

Sol-Badguy
05-01-2008, 09:48 PM
Man, I lived in Mableton until I was 19. I still don't even live too far away.

I don't trust people from there anyway.

RandomGuy
05-01-2008, 09:49 PM
i feel bad, where do you stay?

i got a pirated copy of XP I can give you if you want(it'll save you 100 bux)... come to the BP meet tomorrow or something?

MistaCee
05-01-2008, 09:50 PM
So if he was white you would have let him go to your house butt rape you and your mom then steal your sh!t:thinking:

dohc4.6sc
05-01-2008, 09:52 PM
i feel bad, where do you stay?

i got a pirated copy of XP I can give you if you want(it'll save you 100 bux)... come to the BP meet tomorrow or something?

check your aim

dohc4.6sc
05-01-2008, 09:53 PM
So if he was white you would have let him go to your house butt rape you and your mom then steal your sh!t:thinking:

im sorry if i trust white people more, i guess its just a personal prefrence.

Scrilla
05-01-2008, 09:54 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

MistaCee
05-01-2008, 09:54 PM

Lmfao:lmfao: wow thats pretty funny (coming from a black guy)

Jecht
05-01-2008, 09:55 PM
Mablehood FTL I hate working in the area. :(

Sol-Badguy
05-01-2008, 10:43 PM
Mablehood FTL I hate working in the area. :(
I hate seeing you in that area. :screwy:

redrumracer
05-01-2008, 10:44 PM
hold on so let me get this straight your black and dont trust black people??????????????????????????????? omg thats just loltastic lolololololol

Got Milk?
05-01-2008, 10:53 PM
Why spend 100 dollars on a copy of xp cd when u can get one free easily.

dohc4.6sc
05-01-2008, 10:53 PM
hold on so let me get this straight your black and dont trust black people??????????????????????????????? omg thats just loltastic lolololololol

no im noy black i was just raised aroung the minoity of black folks, some i can trust and some i cant. i would love to sy whati want to but i would get banned

MistaCee
05-01-2008, 10:55 PM
no im noy black i was just raised aroung the minoity of black folks, some i can trust and some i cant. i would love to sy whati want to but i would get banned

Its the whoreslounge......

Got Milk?
05-01-2008, 10:58 PM
you u can say w.e. the **** u want in WL. Like you can call out Hassan and curse his ass out and still wont get banned. Or call out a QD and tell him that he is funny looking, and he wont do anything. So yea WL FTMFW

dohc4.6sc
rasicm is still not allowed. and what i have to say is only half racist. all im gonna say is there is a differenece bettween black people.

redrumracer
x2 you can say ****** all day long all it will do is just censor it. as long as your not bashing a sponsor or a mod your fine

Got Milk?
05-01-2008, 10:59 PM
wait we cant do racism in WL, than whats up with all the WHITE POWER AND ****. lol

WHITE POWER!!!!

redrumracer
05-01-2008, 10:59 PM
you u can say w.e. the **** u want in WL. Like you can call out Hassan and curse his ass out and still wont get banned. Or call out a QD and tell him that he is funny looking, and he wont do anything. So yea WL FTMFW
QD's not a mod, he will just own you typographically

MistaCee
05-01-2008, 11:00 PM
rasicm is still not allowed. and what i have to say is only half racist. all im gonna say is there is a differenece bettween black people.

Lol go on

redrumracer
05-01-2008, 11:01 PM
Lol go on
well hell does he really need to. i mean there is a difference we all have to agree. but the one half is not only reserved for blacks in my book, they can be of all races

redrumracer
05-01-2008, 11:02 PM
and i dont mean that as in half the blacks are that type hes talking about. i just noticed that after rereading

MistaCee
well hell does he really need to. i mean there is a difference we all have to agree. but the one half is not only reserved for blacks in my book, they can be of all races

Exactly theres good people and scumbag in every race.

dohc4.6sc
Lol go on

well i dont know if this is banworthy but i do think there is a difference between n!ggers and black people.

redrumracer
05-01-2008, 11:03 PM
well i dont know if this is banworthy but i do think there is a difference between n!ggers and black people.
nope not ban worthy. now you might get a bandwagon of people to jump in here and say your racist though lol

MistaCee
05-01-2008, 11:03 PM

Anyone and not just black people can be a n!gger. I have a white uncle and he is one of the biggest n!ggers you'll ever know

redrumracer
05-01-2008, 11:05 PM
Anyone and not just black people can be a n!gger. I have a white uncle and he is one of the biggest n!ggers you'll ever know
wow i thought you were black

MistaCee
05-01-2008, 11:06 PM
wow i thought you were black

I am foo. Hence the emphasis on white uncle :lmfao:

eghonda88
05-01-2008, 11:08 PM
Dont get xp get ubuntu 8.04 its free and its better than xp, or vista

dohc4.6sc
05-01-2008, 11:09 PM

to me, a n!gger isnt just an ignorant person, its a black thug wanna be who thinks he can do what he wants and thinks we owe him somthin even though he was never a slave and he is living off of food stamps and welfare and ss but has a under the table job a drives a lexus. pick 2 out of 5 and that would be my discreption of a n!gger. im not racist my any means, i sware into the army monday and black folks will be my brothers . im just saying there is a difference.

redrumracer
05-01-2008, 11:10 PM
to me, a n!gger isnt just an ignorant person, its a b;ack thug wanna be whpo thinks he can do what hewant and thinks we owe him somthin even houghhe was never a slave and he is living off of food stamps and welfare and ss but has a under the table job a drives a lexus. pick 2 out of 5 and that would be my discreption of a n!gger. im not racist my any means, i sware into the army monday and black folks will be my brothers . im just saying there is a difference.
wow that first sentence is horrible

redrumracer
05-01-2008, 11:11 PM
I am foo. Hence the emphasis on white uncle :lmfao:
oh well what???

MistaCee
05-01-2008, 11:12 PM
to me, a n!gger isnt just an ignorant person, its a b;ack thug wanna be whpo thinks he can do what hewant and thinks we owe him somthin even houghhe was never a slave and he is living off of food stamps and welfare and ss but has a under the table job a drives a lexus. pick 2 out of 5 and that would be my discreption of a n!gger. im not racist my any means, i sware into the army monday and black folks will be my brothers . im just saying there is a difference.

Wtf? You sir are a n!gger.

dohc4.6sc
05-01-2008, 11:13 PM
wow that first sentence is horrible

edited i was typing to fast and kinda pissed off, not at this thread butat what happened tonight

MistaCee
05-01-2008, 11:13 PM
oh well what???

huh? Well I said I am black, I just have a white uncle that my aunt got married to.

dohc4.6sc
05-01-2008, 11:15 PM
Wtf? You sir are a n!gger.

Would you like me to type/write up to diploma standards? I can do that, its a waste of time for me. If i get my point across, thats all that needs to be done. Correct?

MistaCee
05-01-2008, 11:17 PM
edited i was typing to fast and kinda pissed off, not at this thread butat what happened tonight

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i192/KelsonsClicks/kramer_slide.gif

MistaCee
05-01-2008, 11:18 PM
Alright so basically you are saying, Only black thugs are n!ggers?

dohc4.6sc
05-01-2008, 11:19 PM
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i192/KelsonsClicks/kramer_slide.gif

Read post #47.

dohc4.6sc
05-01-2008, 11:22 PM
Alright so basically you are saying, Only black thugs are n!ggers?

not at all, but mostly yes. tell me 5 real "thugs" that are white people. tell me the reatio of whites to blacks in jail. like i have stated before i am not racist. i have a lot black friends, but there is a differenece between balcks and n1ggers.

MistaCee
05-01-2008, 11:22 PM
Read post #47.

I did post #48 still stands.

MistaCee
05-01-2008, 11:25 PM
not at all, but mostly yes. tell me 5 real "thugs" that are white people. tell me the reatio of whites to blacks in jail. like i have stated before i am not racist. i have a lot black friends, but there is a differenece between balcks and n1ggers.

Well tell me the poverty rate of blacks. I'm sure if there was more poor white people there would be more of them in jail... I'm not going to get into that because we would probrably be here forever... the five real white "thugs" come on dude KKK, Mafia :lmfao:

dohc4.6sc
05-01-2008, 11:27 PM
I did post #48 still stands.

well believe what you want, i cant stop you from that. but in no way am i a racist. just because i believe there is a difference does not make me racist

dohc4.6sc
05-01-2008, 11:29 PM
Well tell me the poverty rate of blacks. I'm sure if there was more poor white people there would be more of them in jail... I'm not going to get into that because we would probrably be here forever... the five real white "thugs" come on dude KKK, Mafia :lmfao:

yeah you're right , you really ont want t get into me with that, but i will say this. go to our local ss office look at blacks getting out of cars, all lexus, bmw, or mercedes. so after you do that tell me blacks arent given more then whites

redrumracer
05-01-2008, 11:30 PM

i know you dont want to go there, but whos fault is it that they are poor?

there own fault.

MistaCee
05-01-2008, 11:31 PM
well believe what you want, i cant stop you from that. but in no way am i a racist. just because i believe there is a difference does not make me racist

Well I think you defined racist right there my friend.

dohc4.6sc
05-01-2008, 11:31 PM

there own fault.

thank you and reps to you

MistaCee
05-01-2008, 11:32 PM
yeah you're right , you really ont want t get into me with that, but i will say this. go to our local ss office look at blacks getting out of cars, all lexus, bmw, or mercedes. so after you do that tell me blacks arent given more then whites

What is that supposed to mean? Whites don't own high priced luxary cars?

MistaCee
05-01-2008, 11:33 PM

there own fault.

Explain... and also remember there are poor white people, there are just more poor black people.

dohc4.6sc
05-01-2008, 11:38 PM
Well I think you defined racist right there my friend.

because of what? our gov cabt turn black people down, if the gov does, blacks throw up the racise card and get into a big court battle, the way isee it and this will be blunty put to shut you up, most but not all blacks are lazy and think america owes them something, we dont owe yall ****. your ancestors yes we do owe them but not yall, so take a minute to realize that,this is the new fuccin age, and blacks still get more food stamps, ss, etc. i dont wanna hear it cause we owe you nothing. you are lucky your ass isnt in africa eating zabra and and other carcuses, so i think you all should quit ***** and get a goddamn job, this is meant for the lazy ones just so you all know

MistaCee
05-01-2008, 11:40 PM
because of what? our gov cabt turn black people down, if the gov does, blacks throw up the racise card and get into a big court battle, the way isee it and this will be blunty put to shut you up, most but not all blacks are lazy and think america owes them something, we dont owe yall ****. your ancestors yes we do owe them but not yall, so take a minute to realize that,this is the new fuccin age, and blacks still get more food stamps, ss, etc. i dont wanna hear it cause we owe you nothing. you are lucky your ass isnt in africa eating zabra and and other carcuses, so i think you all should quit ***** and get a goddamn job, this is meant for the lazy ones just so you all know

Lol woow I'm done here.

MistaCee
05-01-2008, 11:42 PM
You seriously don't get my point. There are lazy black people and lazy white people, I still fail to see the difference you are talking about.

redrumracer
05-01-2008, 11:45 PM
Explain... and also remember there are poor white people, there are just more poor black people.
true that there are also poor white people and other various ethnic backgrounds, and there are prob more poor blacks that whites, but people go to jail for the choices that they make. people are also poor based on the choices that they have made during there life, although blacks where still held back about 50ish years ago but there has be sufficient time to recover and move on past that time. also there are a lot of extra opportunities out there as far as minorities vs whites(especially white males were just f*cked in the bunghole).

dohc4.6sc
05-01-2008, 11:47 PM
true that there are also poor white people and other various ethnic backgrounds, and there are prob more poor blacks that whites, but people go to jail for the choices that they make. people are also poor based on the choices that they have made during there life, although blacks where still held back about 50ish years ago but there has be sufficient time to recover and move on past that time. also there are a lot of extra opportunities out there as far as minorities vs whites(especially white males were just f*cked in the bunghole).

very well put + 1 to you

redrumracer
05-01-2008, 11:48 PM
these kinds of statements are the exact reason why i hate these kind of conversations.

MistaCee
05-01-2008, 11:51 PM
people go to jail for the choices that they make.Very true people do go to jail based on choices made. No arguement there.

people are also poor based on the choices that they have made during there life,
Also did you ever think of the people born into poverty?

although blacks where still held back about 50ish years ago but there has be sufficient time to recover and move on past that time.

There are many successful blacks in this world as apposed to 50 years ago.

also there are a lot of extra opportunities out there as far as minorities vs whites(especially white males were just f*cked in the bunghole).

Care to explain that a little more?

MistaCee
05-01-2008, 11:52 PM
these kinds of statements are the exact reason why i hate these kind of conversations.

Exactly dude is obviously an ignorant racist in denial :lmfao:

dohc4.6sc
05-01-2008, 11:52 PM

sorry but i am a up front person, if i fell and believe in it i will say it.

dohc4.6sc
05-01-2008, 11:54 PM
Exactly dude is obviously an ignorant racist in denail :lmfao:

instead of itemizing redrumracres post , why dont you itemize mine, plese prove me wrong on anything i said, and i am a good sportsman, you prove me worng i will admit to being worng and i will say i am a dumbass

dohc4.6sc
05-01-2008, 11:56 PM
Exactly dude is obviously an ignorant racist in denial :lmfao:

oh yeah by the way i leave for the army in less then a month, for you to say i am racist , why would i be going to somewhere so diverse?

redrumracer
05-01-2008, 11:57 PM
Also did you ever think of the people born into poverty?
yes i have thought about that and you know homany successful people make it out of poverty becuase they made the right choices? thats all life is about is making the right choices to further yourself.

Care to explain that a little more?
NAACP, United Negro College Fund, Talbots Women's Scholarship Fund, Anita Borg Scholarship, Hispanic Scholarship Fund,Fund for Lesbian and Gay Scholarships
keep in mind i said minorities not just blacks

MistaCee
05-01-2008, 11:58 PM
instead of itemizing redrumracres post , why dont you itemize mine, plese prove me wrong on anything i said, and i am a good sportsman, you prove me worng i will admit to being worng and i will say i am a dumbass

Well if I could make sense out of most of you posts I would itemize them. I don't get anything out of them other than mad white man.

redrumracer
05-01-2008, 11:59 PM
oh and there is also a gay pilots scholarship, which is open to all people of any sexual orientation but im going to be damned if im going to try and get a scholarship by a gay organization.(yes im going to school to be a pilot thats how i know)

dohc4.6sc
05-02-2008, 12:00 AM
this **** ruined my thread i w ill make another for this

MistaCee
05-02-2008, 12:02 AM
yes i have thought about that and you know homany successful people make it out of poverty becuase they made the right choices? thats all life is about is making the right choices to further yourself.

Very true, I couldn't agree more.

NAACP, United Negro College Fund, Talbots Women's Scholarship Fund, Anita Borg Scholarship, Hispanic Scholarship Fund,Fund for Lesbian and Gay Scholarships
keep in mind i said minorities not just blacks

There are millions of dollars from legacy scholorships that go to the white male group. As I am sure there are many others.

MistaCee
05-02-2008, 12:04 AM
oh and there is also a gay pilots scholarship, which is open to all people of any sexual orientation but im going to be damned if im going to try and get a scholarship by a gay organization.(yes im going to school to be a pilot thats how i know)

I've heard of white males getting minorty scholarships too.

MistaCee
05-02-2008, 12:05 AM
this **** ruined my thread i w ill make another for this

There really is no point in doing that.

redrumracer
05-02-2008, 12:06 AM
There are millions of dollars from legacy scholorships that go to the white male group. As I am sure there are many others.

your prob right but i say in about 50 years or so it will be an even spread among the different races as to who gets these scholarships, and normally the people who get these kinds of scholarships probably already come from wealthy or successful families.

redrumracer
05-02-2008, 12:07 AM
I've heard of white males getting minorty scholarships too.
that would prob be the fags lol

MistaCee
05-02-2008, 12:09 AM
that would prob be the fags lol

No straight males.

redrumracer
05-02-2008, 12:11 AM
No straight males.
hmmmmm and which scholarships did they get? i might need to look into that :D

dohc4.6sc
05-02-2008, 12:12 AM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=36749538#post36749538

MistaCee
05-02-2008, 12:16 AM
hmmmmm and which scholarships did they get? i might need to look into that :D

Go ahead mang:D You just have to fit the finaicial guidelines.:D

SouthSide Tay
05-02-2008, 02:59 AM
dohc4.6sc you are possible one of the most ignorant people that i have ever heard but thats besides the point.

I must dont leave your HOOD very much you are the one that sounds like a n1gger my friend ever other phrase that comes out is VERY racist and i have heard it too many times "BY NO MEANS AM I RACIST BUT.........I HATE N1GGERS" it just kinda sounds like you are mad about something that is not being said....hmm let me guess a black guy stole your girlfriend and fuked her better than you did....or maybe your moms fukiing a black guy ,,,or maybe your dads fuking a black guy.....hell maybe your in denial maybe your one one who really wants to fuk a black guy.
Or maybe not STOP BEING MAD AT OTHER PEOPLE AND TAKE BLAME FOR YOUR OWN IGNORANCE!

quickdodgeŽ
05-02-2008, 05:20 AM
If you have to keep insisting you're not racist, then you probably are. I can't believe the stupidity lacing this thread. I'm going to stay from textually owning a couple of people this time. Their posts are owning themselves for me. Dumbasses. Later, QD.

Brett
05-02-2008, 06:21 AM
Damn black people always sellin white folk a bad computer :lmfao:

redrumracer
05-02-2008, 08:11 AM
its the porn

Sammich
05-02-2008, 08:16 AM

wow just wow @ your ignorance

gtfo

eghonda88
05-02-2008, 10:02 AM
for the record a racist is a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior
to others

what you refer to as a racist is really a bigot a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions
differing from his own

when he says hes not racist he really means he doesnt think that he is superior to blacks but in a way he is a bigot and slightly prejudiced

MistaCee
05-02-2008, 02:44 PM
If you have to keep insisting you're not racist, then you probably are. I can't believe the stupidity lacing this thread. I'm going to stay from textually owning a couple of people this time. Their posts are owning themselves for me. Dumbasses. Later, QD.

lol

Jason..
05-02-2008, 02:49 PM
hahahah you shold have checked it out 1st...... sorry

MistaCee
05-02-2008, 02:53 PM
hahahah you shold have checked it out 1st...... sorry

Huh?

Kevykev
05-02-2008, 04:59 PM
I really skimmed through the first 2 pages of this thread.

fail

TheProfiteer
05-03-2008, 02:21 AM
..if the deal seems to good to be true

Don't touch it.

lol this computer couldnt run firefox without laggin, lol I Wouldnt pay $50 for that in running condition.

LIRL at poster for even buying this system!!!

OTG Signs
05-03-2008, 07:04 AM
thats waisis

OTG Signs
05-03-2008, 07:04 AM

They do it from Nigeria a lot of times too.

Catnip
05-03-2008, 11:43 AM
I don't let black folks in my house either.

lol

osnap
05-03-2008, 02:59 PM
...This thread is simultaneously maddeningly ignorant and pathetically hilarious. @ OP: Maybe it wasn't a black guy that screwed you over - it was karma.

JITB
05-03-2008, 03:05 PM
the "a" button isnt that close to the "e" button on the keyboard