PDA

View Full Version : lady leads double life arrested after 24 yrs *updated w/poll*

ShooterMcGavin
05-01-2008, 01:34 PM
crazy sh1t, i kinda feel bad for her and i wonder who snitched...=/

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/05/01/fugitive.found.ap/index.html

MistaCee
05-01-2008, 01:37 PM
Damn that does suck... Do the crime you gotta do the time though

DieselNuts
05-01-2008, 01:37 PM
damn, I'd say she did pretty good to make it this long. She was just living on barrowed time. She was bound to get caught one day.

Ran
05-01-2008, 01:59 PM
No mercy. She broke out of jail and willingly lived as a fugitive. I hope they lock her @ss back up.

Sammich
05-01-2008, 02:05 PM
thats tight

Jecht
05-01-2008, 02:07 PM
No mercy. She broke out of jail and willingly lived as a fugitive. I hope they lock her @ss back up.

She wasn't even supposed to be in jail that long. She had cut a deal with them to plea guilty if they gave her a light sentence, but the judge gave her the maximum sentence possible. I can't blame her for running.

Ran
05-01-2008, 02:16 PM
She wasn't even supposed to be in jail that long. She had cut a deal with them to plea guilty if they gave her a light sentence, but the judge gave her the maximum sentence possible. I can't blame her for running.Too bad, so sad. She shouldn't have done drugs in the first place. Lock her @ss back up. 10-20 all over again.

Sammich
05-01-2008, 02:17 PM
Too bad, so sad. She shouldn't have done drugs in the first place. Lock her @ss back up. 10-20 all over again.

charlie murphy...u cold as ice

lespaulman16
05-01-2008, 02:18 PM
charlie murphy...u cold as ice
agreed... i say she's got her act together... leave well enough alone

Ran
05-01-2008, 02:19 PM
charlie murphy...u cold as iceD@mn straight. If she would have stayed in jail like she was supposed to, she'd be out by now. Hell, she might have gotten out sooner on good behavoir or requested a re-trial. I've no mercy for stupid people who go to jail then think they can get around the system with a sob story. F*ck her.

Sammich
05-01-2008, 02:20 PM
D@mn straight. If she would have stayed in jail like she was supposed to, she'd be out by now. Hell, she might have gotten out sooner on good behavoir or requested a re-trial. I've no mercy for stupid people who go to jail then think they get get around the system with a sob story. F*ck her.

cuz of people like u0... i act white but i'm black:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:...

hold that thought..i act like a black man with sense:D

SampaGuy
05-01-2008, 02:22 PM
i wouldve escaped too if i had the chance. i just wouldnt be stupid enough to stay in this country.

Wurm
05-01-2008, 02:34 PM
20 years for drugs what a joke. Who really gives a **** if people do drugs. I hope they die from it to free up some land

Bruce Leroy
05-01-2008, 02:42 PM
****, let her go.... I think that when you get arrested for just doing drugs, they should be locked up until they are clean, and can be a functioning member of society, which she was obviously doing.

Kevykev
05-01-2008, 03:12 PM
Top story status, she won't spend much time in the slammer.

Ran
05-01-2008, 03:14 PM
****, let her go.... I think that when you get arrested for just doing drugs, they should be locked up until they are clean, and can be a functioning member of society, which she was obviously doing.It's not about the drug use anymore. It's about her breaking out of jail. Had she stayed in jail, her sentence may have been reduced for any number of reasons. Even if she had stayed in, she'd be out by now but no, she decided to break out and run. She made a stupid decision and she deserves to pay for it. I don't care if she becomes the next Mother Teresa, she broke the law TWICE and needs to pay for it like anyone else.

ShooterMcGavin
05-01-2008, 03:36 PM
It's not about the drug use anymore. It's about her breaking out of jail. Had she stayed in jail, her sentence may have been reduced for any number of reasons. Even if she had stayed in, she'd be out by now but no, she decided to break out and run. She made a stupid decision and she deserves to pay for it. I don't care if she becomes the next Mother Teresa, she broke the law TWICE and needs to pay for it like anyone else.
bs man, she got screwed over even by her own family for the sh1tty ass advice they gave her. then she got screwed by the judge, then she was gettin screwed in prison. just about everyone deserves a second chance (exceptions being rapists, child molesters, etc) and she has proven in the past 30 some yrs that she could and did make the best out of it. hope you or anyone you know NEVER EVER makes a mistake, or on the wrong side of the law somehow, or you might be eating your words.

Nissan Sean
05-01-2008, 03:47 PM
i think she should be let go,and charges dropped.she made a mistake when she was young, was put in the worst of situations and escaped. then she became a functioning member of society with a family and marriage. i say let her go. and she escaped from jail. which is really awesome.

DieselNuts
05-01-2008, 03:56 PM
she was pushing herion...send her ass back. If it was weed, then no big deal. Herion is quite a big deal.

ironchef
05-01-2008, 03:58 PM
cuz of people like u0... i act white but i'm black:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:...

hold that thought..i act like a black man with sense:DThats an oxymoron.

:D:lmfao::lmfao:

DieselNuts
05-01-2008, 03:59 PM
. just about everyone deserves a second chance (exceptions being rapists, child molesters, etc)
I think your "etc." can include Herion pushers and escaped convicts...

x Resilience
05-01-2008, 04:18 PM
I say leave her alone, because she was young back then she didn't know what she was getting herself into. Also she got her act together, so leave her alone.

Jecht
05-01-2008, 04:41 PM
she was pushing herion...send her ass back. If it was weed, then no big deal. Herion is quite a big deal.

She was USING the drugs, not selling them.

Ran
05-01-2008, 04:44 PM
she got screwed over even by her own family for the sh1tty ass advice they gave her.Too bad.

then she got screwed by the judgeToo bad.

then she was gettin screwed in prison.Yeah, according to her. Considering that she ran off, created a false identity and livd a lie, I find it hard to believe anything she has to say.

just about everyone deserves a second chance (exceptions being rapists, child molesters, etc) and she has proven in the past 30 some yrs that she could and did make the best out of it.That's a complete crock. Her living a lie and avoiding federal punishment now makes her more guilty than ever. She deserves to go back to jail for the prison break and eluding police. End of story.

hope you or anyone you know NEVER EVER makes a mistake, or on the wrong side of the law somehow, or you might be eating your words.Plenty of my family members have made mistakes and gone to jail. Drugs, robbery, armed assault, you name it. They did the crimes and they all served their time like they should have. This stupid c*nt thought she was special and could get away. I hope they lock her up for it. I even hope they lock up her family for aiding her. They can comfort each other in prison.

Another thing while I'm on it, she has three kids right? Why not set an example to her children that you have to pay for the wrongs that you do? It's not always pretty and it's not always fair, but that's what's right. Whatever "good things" she may have done since she got out do not negate what she did. She broke out of jail and willingly lived as a fugitive. She deserves to punished now more than ever.

chinitoxamor
05-01-2008, 08:41 PM
damnnn.. how do u escape

redrumracer
05-01-2008, 11:26 PM
hell lock her back up.

SouthSide Tay
05-02-2008, 03:09 AM
i think that since she has been on the run all these years and couldnt even contact her family and has been living a life in fear and hiding that they should give her time served and put her on 5+ years intense probation and let her be a mother to her kids

Sammich
05-02-2008, 06:45 AM
Thats an oxymoron.

:D:lmfao::lmfao:

fuk u jon baker:lmfao: