PDA

View Full Version : Anybody work for a cell phone company!

3.5altman
04-30-2008, 10:09 PM
Does anybody here work for a cell phone company. Im trying to get a part time job to get my foot in the door and grow with the company if you get my drift. So if anybody does please pm me!

D.Choe
04-30-2008, 10:28 PM
there's an opening at Sam's Club Kiosk in Athens

basically it's Radioshack owned and operated and they sell AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint

base pay is $7/hr + commission for part-time w/ flexible hours

will require background check but no drug test

call 706-548-5109 (store phone) and ask for Dustin

gforce23
04-30-2008, 10:36 PM
Part time retail sales at the AT&T outlet in Lenox mall
http://careers.peopleclick.com/jobposts/Client_Cingular/BU1/External/pck339-411915.htm?lid=DEA

3.5altman
04-30-2008, 10:57 PM
^^^Thats the company i wanna work for. I already put in some apps at the morrow, and fayetteville store. I think im gonna try lenox just for the hell of it!

TIGERJC
04-30-2008, 11:15 PM
^^^Thats the company i wanna work for. I already put in some apps at the morrow, and fayetteville store. I think im gonna try lenox just for the hell of it!
The Manager at the at@t lenox mall store is a cool guy, I will see if I can put a good word in for you once he drops by my store again. HR won't even send your info to the store manager unless you score good on the application test. So I advise u to make up 2 other email accounts so you apply 3 times for one store. The Fayetteville manager is cool, but you will make more at Lenox (New activations)

3.5altman
05-01-2008, 12:28 AM
The Manager at the at@t lenox mall store is a cool guy, I will see if I can put a good word in for you once he drops by my store again. HR won't even send your info to the store manager unless you score good on the application test. So I advise u to make up 2 other email accounts so you apply 3 times for one store. The Fayetteville manager is cool, but you will make more at Lenox (New activations)

Ya man i would really appreciate it, im gonna take your advice and do the app thing! once agian good looking out.
Oh yeah i have cover letter and resume available upon request homie.

TIGERJC
05-01-2008, 12:59 AM
I wish you the best of luck, I put alot of work in just to get with an agent when I first started, and once I had the experience (only 2 months) at@t hired me on the spot after a 3-5 min interview. It would be great if you got on to the corporate side right away, but you may have to start out with an agent first.

3.5altman
05-01-2008, 01:48 AM
I wish you the best of luck, I put alot of work in just to get with an agent when I first started, and once I had the experience (only 2 months) at@t hired me on the spot after a 3-5 min interview. It would be great if you got on to the corporate side right away, but you may have to start out with an agent first.

it doesnt matter where i start, I have no problem starting at the bottom and working my way up. i started off as a regular guy at my current job now im inventory lead, and assistant supervisor

TIGERJC
05-01-2008, 02:05 AM
With your previous experience you should be able to get a job straight off the back with corporate

3.5altman
05-01-2008, 03:19 AM
yea thats what im hoping for, what store do you work at?