PDA

View Full Version : GAS PROBLEM

JDMB20
04-30-2008, 09:16 PM
alright i have problem that is becoming ennoing when and only when i fill up with gas and leave the car running or turn it off i alway have a problem with it getting enough fuel i though maybe it was all the time but i took off the fuel cap and tightned it back down one day and it still did it now i am becoming concerend b/c i have a built motor and i am afriad that if i fill up with gas and start it it something might go wrong b/c it not getting enough fuel also once i start it and drive like a mile or two it has a enough fuel pressure to run fine bt when it first start the fuel pressure is real low

i ahve a new walbro 255 fuel pump less than a month old
and stock injectors
stock gas cap
fuel rial AEm
new fuel filter

if ay body has any sugestion of wat might cause this problem plz lmk ASAP thanks in advance

jew_boy
04-30-2008, 09:26 PM
do you let it get on E when you fill it up

if so you might be picking up alittle dirty in your tank
thats just my suggestion

Mr. Clean
04-30-2008, 09:34 PM
spell check sir!!! very hard to read!...

um JDMjoe had an issue with a fuel pump relay so the car wouldnt start sometimes or it would be really goofy at times. he just whacks his every once in a while and i think it works. or if you replace it, it's up under the dash and it's like $80 or something like that.

that could be it?

JDMB20
05-01-2008, 02:11 PM
i have already changed that and it still did it with and without the new one

JDMB20
05-01-2008, 02:12 PM
also my car never sees E

G.C
05-01-2008, 10:37 PM
check your fuel pressure regulator. hope that helped.

Vteckidd
05-01-2008, 10:38 PM
what exactly is the problem?>

DOes it BUCK?
Break up?

is the car tuned?

Thighs
05-01-2008, 10:40 PM
^^ yeah, im with him. im not sure what the problem actually is.

delslo
05-02-2008, 09:11 AM
it maybe bad grounds and your engine...... and with the walboro u can hear that bad boy pumping wen u turn the key

AnthonyF
05-02-2008, 10:43 AM
OP-RE TYPE your message. there isnt one period in there. I was trying to help but I can understand what your saying.

-Ant.

JDMB20
05-02-2008, 05:40 PM
no once it starts it idels like 400 rpm thenonce i drive it like a mile its fine
it only happens when i fill up with gas its like it has no fuel pressure and the gas preesure is fine according to the gauge on the fuel rial and the injetorsx are fine i have changed them and the fuel filter has been changed and the relay switch has been swapped out for a new one so my QUEstion is wat would cause this problem i doens't buck its just hard to start when u get done filling up with gas

delslo
05-02-2008, 05:50 PM
well that does sound strange i cant think of anything filling your car up would obstruck except for you vent tube if you fill that up and your cant breath it cant pump fuel either it be vacuum sealed any one agree

Doppelgänger
05-02-2008, 05:51 PM
there is only one solution..... sell the car and start over again.

delslo
05-02-2008, 05:58 PM
u should re-drop fuel tank and check out all the lines on it