PDA

View Full Version : Can't wait...

quickdodgeŽ
04-30-2008, 12:08 PM
http://662mob.com.au/shopping/images/motion.jpg

For this to come in. It's been years since I've been able to actively surf and with my new position at work, I'll be able to afford to go A LOT more often. So I purchased a new board. Yessir. A ghost hunting surfer on the weekends. Sebastian Inlet, here I come. Again. Later, QD.

Sammich
04-30-2008, 12:22 PM
old white man surfing...this aint hawaii QD lol

Jason..
04-30-2008, 12:47 PM
Looks dangerous!!!!

Killer
04-30-2008, 12:47 PM
http://662mob.com.au/shopping/images/motion.jpg

For this to come in. It's been years since I've been able to actively surf and with my new position at work, I'll be able to afford to go A LOT more often. So I purchased a new board. Yessir. A ghost hunting surfer on the weekends. Sebastian Inlet, here I come. Again. Later, QD.

is that a boogie/body board?

quickdodgeŽ
04-30-2008, 12:48 PM
Why yes it is, thanks for asking. Lolol. Later, QD.

Jecht
04-30-2008, 12:48 PM
old white man surfing...this aint hawaii QD lol

Lol stfu Surfing > j00

I get to spend my summer in St. Augustine again, so I will be surfing all summer long. :D

quickdodgeŽ
04-30-2008, 12:49 PM
Lol stfu Surfing > j00

I get to spend my summer in St. Augustine again, so I will be surfing all summer long. :D

Where at? You headed South to Cocoa? Or even Jax Beach has good surf.

And surfing will get the better of me, but not own me. I haven't done this since the mid 90s. Later, QD.

Jecht
04-30-2008, 12:50 PM
Where at? You headed South to Cocoa? Or even Jax Beach has good surf. Later, QD.

Well I'm in Jax a lot just because I've got family there, but since my condo is right on the beach (Anastasia Island in St. Augustine) I just surf the small waves there. Long boards ftw!

Killer
04-30-2008, 12:51 PM
Why yes it is, thanks for asking. Lolol. Later, QD.

i asked cause you said actively surf... and posted a boogie board...

i don't know the technicalities of either.. so i wasn't sure if boogie boarding was considered "surfing" and was trying to picture you surfing (as in standing on the board) on a boogie board! lol

TheProfiteer
04-30-2008, 12:52 PM
Heading to Destin on the 16th of may, woot woot. Gonna hit the gulf on a wave runner

quickdodgeŽ
04-30-2008, 12:54 PM
i asked cause you said actively surf... and posted a boogie board...

i don't know the technicalities of either.. so i wasn't sure if boogie boarding was considered "surfing" and was trying to picture you surfing (as in standing on the board) on a boogie board! lol

I never said I actively surfed. And they are both of the same nature, but technically I bodyboard. Among the non-amphibian crowd, it is not a problem to say you're surfing. But in the surfing genre, it is easier to separate the two. And lots of people actually do stand up on bodyboards. Not me, though. Later, QD.

Jecht
04-30-2008, 12:55 PM
I never said I actively surfed. And they are both of the same nature, but technically I bodyboard. Among the non-amphibian crowd, it is not a problem to say you're surfing. But in the surfing genre, it is easier to separate the two. And lots of people actually do stand up on bodyboards. Not me, though. Later, QD.

Its like riding a really short surf board, but its hard to do that on the small waves we have here on the east coast. :doh:

quickdodgeŽ
04-30-2008, 12:55 PM
Well I'm in Jax a lot just because I've got family there, but since my condo is right on the beach (Anastasia Island in St. Augustine) I just surf the small waves there. Long boards ftw!

A long board on Anastasia? Lolol. St. Augustine is one of my favorite places to hit. Do you ever head to Cocoa? But you definitely have to go on about an hour South and hit up Sebastian. It's nothing to see a 6-7 foot swell there. Later, QD.

Ran
04-30-2008, 01:03 PM
QD when he can't get to the beach: LINK!! (http://youtube.com/watch?v=99P4Grmq8vA)

Killer

This is where my confusion came in....

It's been years since I've been able to actively surf and with my new position at work, I'll be able to afford to go A LOT more often. . A ghost hunting surfer ...Later, QD.

and i didn't mean you actively surf now... i just meant you were stating you were going to be able to get more "surfing" in with the new job.... but yet you posted the body/boogie board... and i wasn't sure if you meant actually surfing or .. body boarding?(is that what you call it)... that's all... i've never seen anyone stand on one and thought it was pretty cool if it was possible.. and if YOU were actually doing it...

wasn't trying to call you out or anything or complicate things! ha! lol

Jecht
A long board on Anastasia? Lolol. St. Augustine is one of my favorite places to hit. Do you ever head to Cocoa? But you definitely have to go on about an hour South and hit up Sebastian. It's nothing to see a 6-7 foot swell there. Later, QD.

I never said I was good at it. I use a long board because its easy and calm. I'll try to go some different places this year but I usually don't drive much while I'm there since everything is only a one or two mile walk away.

Killer
04-30-2008, 01:07 PM
I never said I was good at it. I use a long board because its easy and calm. I'll try to go some different places this year but I usually don't drive much while I'm there since everything is only a one or two mile walk away.

lmk when we're going.... :ninja:

gotta let my boss know.... :ninja:

quickdodgeŽ
04-30-2008, 01:13 PM
QD when he can't get to the beach: LINK!! (http://youtube.com/watch?v=99P4Grmq8vA)

I'm a dead link?

all you said

I gotcha. I can't stand up surf. Lolol. Later, QD.

Killer
04-30-2008, 01:21 PM
I gotcha. I can't stand up surf. Lolol. Later, QD.

LOL! @ quote = ALL YOU SAID!! LOL!!!!!!

Njobe
04-30-2008, 01:55 PM

hahahahha @ hillbillys or however you spell it

nreggie454
04-30-2008, 04:21 PM
I've been to Cocoa Beach a few times and have bodyboarded there. A few of my cousins live on Merritt Island and my family used to visit pretty regularly.

chrisdavis
05-01-2008, 08:53 PM
Lol stfu Surfing > j00

Pit Surfshop FTW!!!!!. I was in St Augustine last March for a week. I picked up a
Springsuit from them, very cool people.

Oh and QD. Nice sponge :D

Sol-Badguy
05-02-2008, 09:31 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: