PDA

View Full Version : FS: AE86 GTS

DreamStalker
04-30-2008, 11:31 AM
Deleted due to problems that I wasn't even aware of until today.

kaotickaozpunk
04-30-2008, 12:29 PM
pmd

Hamhands
04-30-2008, 06:11 PM
called and left message

K20A2_DC5
04-30-2008, 11:48 PM
so is the car drivable? what's work what doesn't work? will it pass for a daily?

DreamStalker
05-01-2008, 04:25 AM
god u people and calling me wen i was at works lol, yes the car is drivable and will pass for a daily, but there is some annoyances. read the first post since i have to edit some info

OhMyGodfather
05-01-2008, 11:52 PM
shady as fucc what you did, you lowballed yourself now jacking the price..tisk tisk people are still gonna buy it, but come on, thats bull**** to the person that got to you first

accludeT
05-01-2008, 11:55 PM
shady as fucc what you did, you lowballed yourself now jacking the price..tisk tisk people are still gonna buy it, but come on, thats bull**** to the person that got to you first

Thats how I felt......I was about to drive down too...

jdmjohn
05-02-2008, 03:00 PM
not all gts's have lsd. id give $700 (w/lsd) or $600 (w/o lsd). nice parts car tho.

DrAE86Toreno
05-02-2008, 03:41 PM
its cuz of initial D....when i sold my rolla..i thought that was a decent solid price for it...bit more than $1k for this..damn..it breaks my heart....

imbatman
05-03-2008, 09:33 AM
imo, u shouldnt have changed the price. its really not cool, but oh well, its a corolla. someones always gonna buy it.

DreamStalker
05-03-2008, 09:52 AM
yeah, sorry guys, i also found out some stuff about my FC, dat i really shouldnt do a 13bt swap since id be running into problems, so basically im not in any hurry to sell this anymore until i find an alternative to my FC problems, i mean im willing to sell it for my original pricing, if i could figure out a way to get my FC running since it runs rich, misfires and stalls out -_-

Hamhands
05-03-2008, 10:39 AM
I'll be giving you a call in a little while, trying to track down some stuff for you and get some advice from other guru's to help you out.

consider this bad boy sold to me.

OhMyGodfather
05-03-2008, 11:45 AM
Awesome man, cant wait to come get it today. Im bring my friend and we are leaving the house, see you there!

OhMyGodfather
05-03-2008, 11:46 AM
Awesome man, cant wait to come get it today. Im bring my friend and we are leaving the house, see you there!

I'll be giving you a call in a little while, trying to track down some stuff for you and get some advice from other guru's to help you out.

consider this bad boy sold to me.

we are getting it in like an hour, so hope you live closer than me, (IE: 32 minutes)

DreamStalker
05-03-2008, 12:05 PM
huh, im confused, the omnly person dats contacted me about it is hamhands... soooo.... im confused in whats happening, but hamhands coming today to pick it up, soooooo.... see ya guys! rtime for more counterstrike!

Hamhands
05-03-2008, 12:08 PM
Like I said, sold to me.... gotta love those forum stalkers trying to swoop in on my purchase. I'll be shooting you an email in just a few with those links for your RX-7

DrAE86Toreno
05-03-2008, 01:38 PM
lol that sucks...

we are getting it in like an hour, so hope you live closer than me, (IE: 32 minutes)

DrAE86Toreno
05-03-2008, 01:39 PM
hey man is that your 86? beautiful! any more pix? specs of it?...would like to know more..sorry for thread jacking..its sold anywys right? lol

imo, u shouldnt have changed the price. its really not cool, but oh well, its a corolla. someones always gonna buy it.

Hamhands
05-03-2008, 01:53 PM
01ej25 isnt getting it.... I am.

imbatman
05-03-2008, 06:57 PM
hey man is that your 86? beautiful! any more pix? specs of it?...would like to know more..sorry for thread jacking..its sold anywys right? lol

yes it is my corolla. and thanx for the complement. ill be posting more pix of it soon on the photography thread section so stay with me.

and good luck on the sale.

Iawa
05-04-2008, 02:54 PM
Very nice :goodjob:

Hamhands
05-04-2008, 04:45 PM
BUYER BEWARE!

To anyone interested in this car, let me tell you my story. I drove 6 hours last night from Charleston, SC to Atlanta with my 2 year old son to pick this car up. Arrived at just before midnight. The seller wasnt even there, he went to a party, so his uncle was there to take the cash and sell me the car, upon arrival the price jumped up quite a bit from my and the sellers deal we had made for the vehicle, he was unable to be contacted, so I drove a 12 hour round trip and had to stay in a hotel because the seller couldnt get his act together. When asked for re-embursment for gas and the hotel being that my time and money were totally wasted, I was laughed at. This needless to say left me FURIOUS. I wouldnt recommend even going to look at this car so your time doesnt get wasted as well. Oh and the "133k" original miles.... The gear on the trans for the speedo and odo is broken so the speedo and odometer do not even work, god only knows how long it has been broken. The rust is pretty bad. Just beware guys, I drove 6 hours and got stiffed hardcore.

puregroove
05-04-2008, 06:35 PM
Dang, that sucks dude... I had been watching this thread to see what would become of it.

imbatman
05-04-2008, 10:49 PM
BUYER BEWARE!

To anyone interested in this car, let me tell you my story. I drove 6 hours last night from Charleston, SC to Atlanta with my 2 year old son to pick this car up. Arrived at just before midnight. The seller wasnt even there, he went to a party, so his uncle was there to take the cash and sell me the car, upon arrival the price jumped up quite a bit from my and the sellers deal we had made for the vehicle, he was unable to be contacted, so I drove a 12 hour round trip and had to stay in a hotel because the seller couldnt get his act together. When asked for re-embursment for gas and the hotel being that my time and money were totally wasted, I was laughed at. This needless to say left me FURIOUS. I wouldnt recommend even going to look at this car so your time doesnt get wasted as well. Oh and the "133k" original miles.... The gear on the trans for the speedo and odo is broken so the speedo and odometer do not even work, god only knows how long it has been broken. The rust is pretty bad. Just beware guys, I drove 6 hours and got stiffed hardcore.

ive been there too dude. big time.

this sounds like a shady seller, ever since from the beginning. hmmmmmm

DreamStalker
05-11-2008, 03:49 PM
heh, shady seller hm? i tried being biased from what i heard, since i would always love to trust people from the start instead of having to earn trust. i left the title and the keys with my uncle the night he was going to pick up the car since i was going to a party. the deal was 1200, 700 if he could fix my fc. now from what my uncle said, hamhands seemed like he was trying to take advantage of the situation. i thought maybe there was a misunderstanding or something, yet there was the option that my uncle gave him that got me questioning. hamhands said that he would come the following week to work on the car, so my uncle said if you cant fix the car now, pay 1200, and as long as he fixes it like he said he will, he will be reimbursted with the 500 dollars. he still declined that. i dont know if it was a money issue or something else, but the reason why i took down the sale of the 86 was because i was starting to get aggravated by wanting to make the deal and the vibe my uncle got. oh, and just a side note, a few of you may know my uncle, (his username is crxtreme2o3 from R.A.S. motorsports). now from the looks of things, there seems to be shady events on both sides, but the real fact is if someone from the family warns you about someone, especially coming from an asian household, its hard to do anything with their disapproval.

Hamhands
05-11-2008, 06:45 PM
All I brought with me was the agreed amount. You knew I would be coming back, but thats besides the point.

Hamhands
05-11-2008, 06:47 PM
And you were supposed to have your RX7 there for me to look at. which you didnt, how is any of this MY fault?

crxtreme2o3
05-11-2008, 06:53 PM
come on man...you didn't have tools or the time. your talking about you own a super kewl skyline and your other supercharged 86'. making 100k and money wasn't a problem. i wanted to make the deal fair and you can't even come up with 500 more to cover your deal WHICH you would have gotten back when you finished your part of the deal? come on, your shady more than anything. having a rotory tatoo on your chest dont mean **** to me homie

Hamhands
05-15-2008, 10:22 AM
RIIIIIIIIIGHT. So the car wasnt there, I couldnt even take a look at it. I was back in ATL the next weekend, you guys wasted my time and my money. The point of all this is, you tried to change the deal. AFTER I drove 6 hours with a 2 year old to arrive at midnight and you try and change things, its not really the money you tool, its the principal.

imbatman
05-15-2008, 09:21 PM
i agree, changing deals is never cool.

E30guy
06-09-2008, 08:33 AM
BUYER BEWARE!

why don't you tell people about how you aquired your supra? or how you claimed you owned a silvia? or how you claimed you owned a skyline?

quadmasta
06-09-2008, 10:37 AM
http://uploader.meinwirt.com/files/25/sand%20in%20vagina.gif

E30guy
06-09-2008, 12:13 PM
http://uploader.meinwirt.com/files/25/sand%20in%20vagina.gif

who? hamhands tried to rip this guy over with the ae86, just like he ripped off an old lady with the supra he never owned.

DrivenMind
06-10-2008, 08:20 PM
its cuz of initial D....when i sold my rolla..i thought that was a decent solid price for it...bit more than $1k for this..damn..it breaks my heart....

How the hell do you think I feel? Mine runs and drives for $1,600 and people are still scared as ****...